How often did you went skating lasit was very hot yesterday,butar出什么错?

篇一:现在完成时态习题(含答案)现在完成时态专练句型转换:1. He has already gone home.He _________
__________ home ____________.
(否定句)____________ he __________ home ___________?
(一般疑问句)2. He has lunch at home.He __________
_____________ lunch at home.
(否定句)____________ he __________
lunch at home?
(一般疑问句)3.__________ __________ ________ __________ he been there?
(划线提问)4.__________ __________ you ____________ lunch? (划线提问)用since和for填空1. ______ two years 2._______ two years ago 3. _______ last month4.______ 19995._______ yesterday 6. _______ 4 o’clock 7. ______ 4 hours8._______ an hour ago9. _______ we were children
10. _____ lunch time
11.______ she left here12. He has lived in Nanjing ________ the year before last.13. I’ve known him __________ we were children.14. Our teacher has studied Japanese _________ three years.15. She has been away from the city ___________ about ten years.16. It’s about ten years __________ she left the city.用适当的时态填空:1.She’s _____________ (live) here ever since she was ten.2.Both of them __________
_________ (be) in Hongkong for ten days.3.Both of them __________ (come) to Hongkong ten days ago.4. Half an hour __________
_________ (pass) since the train __________ (leave).5. Mary________
________(lose) her pen. ____________ you ______________ (see) it here and there?6. _____________ you ____________ (find) your watch yet?7. ---Are you thirsty?
---No I _________ just _____________ (have) some orange.8. We _____________already ______________ (return) the book.9. ___________ they ____________ (build) a new school in the village?10. I __________
________(not finish) my homework . Can you help me?11. My father _______
_________(read) the novel twice.12. I _________ (buy) a book just now.13. I _________ (lost ) my watch yesterday.14. My father _________
_________ (read) this book since yesterday.三、用 have/has been to/in, have gone to 及 go to形式填空。1) Where is Jack? He __________ his country yesterday.2) David ________ the park just now.4) How long _____ he _____
_____ this village?5) The Smiths ______ Beijing for 5 years.6) _____ you ever ______
______ America? -- Yes, I _____
_______ there many times.7) I _____
______
_______this school since three years ago.8) Where is Jim? He _____
______ the farm since I came here.9) When_____ he _____? He _______ an hour ago.10) Would you like to _____ the zoo with me? ---Yes, but I _____ there before.11) Where _____ you _____ now? --- I ____ the zoo.12) He often _____ swimming.13) _____ you ______ there last year?14) _____ they often ______ skating in winter?延续性动词和瞬间性动词之间的转化1.He died 10 years ago.
----
He ______________ for 10 years / since 10 years ago.2. He borrowed the book 2 weeks ago. -------
He _____________the book for 2 weeks.3. He bought the motorbike a month ago. ------He ___________the motorbike for a month.4. He arrived here three days ago. ------He ____________here since three days ago.6. He left here 2 years ago.
-------He ____________from here for 2 years.7. The film began 30 minutes ago.
------
The film __________ for 30 minutes.9. They closed the door an hour ago.
--------
The door ___________for an hour.10. He joined the army last year. He _____________ the army for a year.一、单项选择。1、―______ you ___ your homework
yet ?
―Yes . I _____ itA.Did ; do ; finished
B.Have ; done ; finishedC.Have ; done ; have finishedD.will ; do ; finish2、 His father ______ the Party since 1978 .A. joinedB. has joined
C. was inD. has been in3、―Do you know him well ? ― Sure .We _________ friends since ten years ago .A. were B. have beenC. have become D. have made4、.When he arrived at the bus stop, the bus _____ for 20 minutes.A. has leftB. had left C. has been away D. had been away5、 I ______ the League for 5 years so far.A. joined B. have joined C. have been in6、The factory ____ since the February of 1988.A . has been openB. has opened C. was open D. opened7、Mary and Rose ____friends since they met in 2000.A. have made B. have been C. made
D. have become8、The meeting _____ for a week now.A. has finished
B. has ended C. has been over9、Miss Gao ______ this school for nearly 5 years.A. has been in B. has come to
C. has taught10、 How long _______ he ________ ?A. did;died B. has, died
C. has, been dead11、 He ______ at eight yesterday afternoon.A. sleptB. was sleeping C. has sleep D. had slept12、He ________ the car for a week.A. bought
B. has boughtC. has had13、-----How long _____ you _____ ill ? -----Two weeks.A. did fallB. have, fell
C. have, been14、I'll lend you the book , but you can only _____ it for 2 days.A. borrowB. keep
C. take15、----- How long can I ______ the book? ------ Two weeks.A. borrowB. lendC. get D. keep16、The famous writer _____ one new book in the past two year .A. is writing B.was writing
C.wrote
D.has written17、Have you met Mr. Li ____?A. JustB. agoC.before
D.a moment ago18、―How long have you ____ here ? ―About two months .A. beenB. gone
C. comeD. arrived19、―Our country ____ a lot so far .―Yes. I hope it will be even ______ .A. has changed ; well B. changed ; good C. has changed ; better D. changed; better20、―______ you ___ your homework yet ?―Yes. I _____ it a moment ago.A.Did; do; finishedB.Have; done; finished C.Have; done; have finishedD. will; do; finish21、We ______ Xiao Li since she was a little girl .A. know B. had known C. have known
D. knew22、Harry Potter is a very nice film. I _____ twice.A. will seeB. have seen
C. sawD.see23、―These farmers have been to the United States . ―Really? When _____ there ?A. will they goB.did they go C. do they go D. have they gone24、Zhou Lang ______already ______in this school for two years .A. was ; studying B. will ; study C. has ; studied D. are; studying25、 His father ______ the Party since 1998 .A.joined
B. has joined C. was in
D. has been in26、―Do you know him well ? ― Sure .We ______ friends since ten years ago .A. were
B. have been
C. have become
D. have made27、He has ___ been to Shanghai, has he ?A. already B.neverC.everD. still28、Hurry up! The play __________ for ten minutes .A. has begun
B. had begun
C. has been onD. began29、 It ___ ten years since he left the army .A. IsB. has been
C. willD. was30、 Miss Green isn't in the office. She_______ to the library.A.has goneB. wentC.will goD. has been31、My parents ______ Shandong for ten years.A. have been in
B. have been to
C. have gone to
D. have been32、The students have cleaned the classroom, ____?A. so they B. don’t they
C. have they
D. haven’t they33、_______ has Mr. White been a member of Greener China since he _______ to China?A. How soon, comes B. How often, got
C. How long, came
D. How far, arrived34、His uncle _______ for more than 9 years.A. has come hereB. has started to workC. has lived there D. has left the university答案句型转换:1.hasn’t ;gone; yet; Has ; gone; yet
2.hasn’t ; had ; Has ; had
3.How ; many ;times ;has
4.Where ; have ; had 用since和for填空:1.for
2-6.since
7.for
8-13.since
14-15.for
16.since用适当的时态填空:1.lived
2.have been
3.came
4.has passed left
5.has lost Have seen6.Have found
7.have had
8.have returned
9.Did built
10.didn’t finish
11.has read
12.bought
13.lost
14.has read用 have/has been to/in, have gone to 及 go 的各种形式填空:1.went to
2.went to
4.has been in
5.has been in
6.Have been to; have been
7.have been in
8.has gone to
9.did go;went
10.go; have been
11.did go;went
12.goes
13.Did go
14.Do go延续性动词和瞬间性动词之间的转化:1.has been dead
2.has kept
3.has had
4.has been
6.has been away
7.has been on9.has been closed
10.has been a member of单项选择1-10 CDBCC ABCAC
11-20 ACCBD DCACB
21-30 CBBCD BBCBA
31-34 ADCC篇二:现在完成时练习题及答案(老师专用)时态讲解:现在完成时1话人强调的是该动作或状态对现在的结果或影响。My daughter has just gone out. 我女儿刚出去。I’m sure we’ve met before. 我肯定我们以前见过面。She has arrived. 她到了。2)表示开始于过去并持续到现在的动作或状态,往往和包括现在在内的表示一段时间的状语连用,如recently, already, just, lately, for…, since…,yet等。如:I haven’t heard from her these days.
这些日子我没有收到她的信。We haven’t seen you recently.
最近我们没有见到你。They have been away for two years.
他们离开已经两年了。She has been with us since Monday.3). 现在完成时还可以用来表示过去的一个时间到现在这段时间内重复发生的动作.
We have had four texts this semester.6. have been to 和have gone to的区别have been to 强调“去过”,现已不在那里,如:He has been to the USA three times.他到美国去过三次。(过去“到美国”,现在已“不在美国”)have gone to主要强调的是“去了”,现在人不在说话的现场,如:--Where's your mother? --你妈妈在哪?--She has gone to the hospital. --她去医院了。一 结构1.肯定句:主语+have/has+动词的过去分词+其他2.否定句:主语+have/has+not+动词的过去分词+其他3.一般疑问句:have/has+主语+动词的过去分词+其他Yes, 主语+have/has.No , 主语+have/has+not4.特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+have/has+主语+动词的过去分词+其他二 常和现在完成时一起连用的时间状语注意:.现在完成时不能单独与准确时间连用,(如表示过去的时间状语)如yesterday(morning、afternoon),last(morning、afternoon)等,除非与for, since连用.1.现在完成时往往同表示不确定的过去时间状语连用如already(肯定), yet(否定,疑问), just, before, recently, still, lately,Just,
already,
yet,
ever,
never,
before,
twice(重复性时间), for+短时间, since+点时间, so far,
how long 提问的疑问句中.......He has already obtained a scholarship.I haven't seen much of him recently (lately).We have seen that film before.Have they found the missing child yet ?2. 现在完成时常常与表示频度的时间状语连用,如ever, never, twice, several times等:Have you ever been to BeijingI have never heard Bunny say anything against her.I have used this pen only three times. It is still good.George has met that gentleman several times.3. 现在完成时还往往可以同包括现在时间在内的时间状语连用,如up to these few days/weeks/months/years, just, up to present(now), so far等: Peter has written six papers so far.Up to the present everything has been successful.三 当现在完成时与表示短时间的时间状语连用时,谓语动词必须使用延续性动词。如果谓语动词是非延续性动词则转化为对应的延续性动词。
若不是和短时间连用,则不用转化。英语的行为动词有持续性动词和瞬间性动词之分,使用中应注意两者的区别。1. 持续性动词: 表示一个动作可以持续一段时间或更长时间。常见的study, play, do, read, learn, drive, write, clean , sleep, speak, talk, wait, fly, stay, sit, stand, lie, keep等。2. 瞬间性动词:
表示一个动作发生在一瞬间,非常短暂。亦称终止性动词。常见的--begin, start, finish, go, come, leave, find, get up, arrive, reach, get to, enter, hear, stop, open, close, become, buy, borrow, lend, happen, join, lose, renew, die, take away, put up, set out, put on, get on/off等3. 瞬间性动词在完成时中如要与表示持续一段时间的状语连用,通常用意思相当的持续性动词来替换He has been in the army/a soldier for three years.
(他参军已有3年了。)不用has joined She has been up for quite some time.
(她起床已有好久了。)不用has got upHas your brother been away from home for a long time? (离家已有好久了吗?)不用has left常用瞬间动词相应持续性动词关系:1、go―be away2、come―be here3、come back―be back4、leave―be away(be not here)5、buy―have 6、borrow―keep7、die――be dead
8、begin――be on9、finish―be over 10、open――be open11、close――be closed
12、lose――be lost13、get to know―know
14、turn on―be on 15、get up――be up16、sit down―sit/be
seated17、join―be in(…)或be a…member
18、become―be4. 瞬间动词的否定形式可以与表示一段时间的状语连用例如:I haven’t seen you for a long time.(好久没见到你了。)四 区别下面三组词Have been to 表示去过某地方,不过现在已经回来Have gone to 表示去了,还未回来Have been in 表示一直在某个地方五现在完成时和一般过去时的区别现在完成时用来表示之前已发生或完成的动作或状态,其结果的确和现在有联系。动作或状态发生在过去,但它的影响现在还存在;而一般过去时表示过去的事实,不表示和现在的关系。I have just been to London. I went there last month. 我刚去过伦敦,是上个月去的。1. 过去时表示过去某时发生的动作或单纯叙述过去的事情,强调动作;现在完成时为过去发生的,强调过去的事情对现在的影响,强调的是影响。2. 过去时常与具体的时间状语连用,而现在完成时通常与模糊的时间状语连用,或无时间状语。 一般过去时的时间状语:yesterday, last week,…ago, in1980, in October, just now, 具体的时间状语共同的时间状语:this morning, tonight, this April, now, once,before, already, recently,lately现在完成时的时间状语for, since, so far, ever, never, just, yet, till / until, up to now, in past years, always,六
现在完成时的反义疑问句的结构主语+have/has+动词过去分词+其他, have/has+not+主语主语+have/has+not+动词过去分词+其他,
have/has+主语七 现在完成时考点例析一、考查其构成"助动词have (has) +动词过去分词"构成现在完成时。如:1. Kate's never seen Chinese films,____ ?
A. hasn't she B. has she C. isn't she D. is she析:陈述句部分含否定词never,简略问句部分要用肯定式,又因Kate's是Kate has的缩写,故选B。2. His uncle has already posted the photos to him. (改为否定句)His uncle ______ posted the photos to him ______.析:already常用在肯定句中,yet常用在否定句、疑问句中,故填hasn't, yet。3. -Ann has gone to Shanghai. -So ______her parents.A. has B. had C. did D. have析:"so+助/系/情态动词+主语"结构中的动词形式应与前句结构中动词形式保持一致,又后句的主语为her parents是复数,故选D。二、考查其用法与标志词(一)当句中有never, ever, just, already, yet, before等时,常用现在完成时。如:1. -Mum, may I go out and play basketball?
-______you______ your homework yet?A. Do; finishB. Are; finishingC. Did; finish D. Have; finished2. -______ you ______anywhere before? -Yes, but I can't remember where I______A. Did; surf; surfedB. Have; surfed; surfedC. Did; surf; have surfed D. Have; surfed; have surfed析:据yet和before可知,应用现在完成时,故1题选D,2题选D。(二)当句中有"for +段时间"或"since +点时间"等时,主句常用现在完成时,谓语动词必须是延续性动词,若是非延续性动词,要改为延续性动词或表状态的词(短语)。如:1. His brother has been to Stone Forest twice______he came to Yunnan.A. afterB. before C. since
D. for析:主句用的是现在完成时,而从句用的是一般过去时,故选C。2. Tom______the CD player for two weeks.A. has lent B. has borrowed C. has bought
D. has had析:A、B、C均为非延续性动词,在肯定句中不与表"段时间"的短语连用,故选D。3. I______a letter from him since he left.A. didn't receiveB. haven't gotC. didn't haveD. haven't heard析:据since可知,应排除A、C,"hear from sb.=receive/get/have a letter from sb."意为"收到某人的来信",故选B。三、考查have/has been (to, in)/have/has gone (to)的区别。如:1. -Have you ever______Lintong to see the Terra Cotta Warriors? -Yes, I have.A. went to
B. gone to
C. been inD. been to析:据句中的have,排除A,B项意为"去某地了",C项意为"一直呆在某地",D项意为"去过某地",符合题意,故选D。2. My parents ______ Shangdong for ten years.A. have been in B. have been to C. have gone to
D. have been析:本题句中有"for+段时间"结构,据此可排除C,B项意为"去过某地",不合题意,D项缺介词,故选A。四、考查现在完成时与其他时态的联系和区别。如:1. Sun's aunt has gone there for ten years.(改成正确的句子)析:非延续性动词与"段时间"连用时,除了把非延续性动词改成延续性动词外,还可把动词改为一般过去时或借助句型"It's +段时间+since+从句"进行句子转换。故答案为:Sun's aunt has been there for ten years. /Sun's aunt went there ten years ago. /It's ten years since Sun's aunt went there.2. Susan has been in this city for more than ten years.(改为同义句)________more than ten years ____Susan ______to this city.析:据上题分析,且since引导的从句要用一般过去时,故填It is, since, came。3. I won't go to the concert because I ____my ticket.A. lostB. don't loseC. have lostD. is coming篇三:现在完成时练习题及答案(老师专用)时态讲解:现在完成时1强调的是该动作或状态对现在的结果或影响。My daughter has just gone out. 我女儿刚出去。I’m sure we’ve met before. 我肯定我们以前见过面。She has arrived. 她到了。2)表示开始于过去并持续到现在的动作或状态,往往和包括现在在内的表示一段时间的状语连用,如recently, already, just, lately, for…, since…,yet等。如:I haven’t heard from her these days.
这些日子我没有收到她的信。We haven’t seen you recently.
最近我们没有见到你。They have been away for two years.
他们离开已经两年了。She has been with us since Monday.3). 现在完成时还可以用来表示过去的一个时间到现在这段时间内重复发生的动作.We have had four texts this semester.6. have been to 和have gone to的区别have been to 强调“去过”,现已不在那里,如:He has been to the USA three times. 他到美国去过三次。(过去“到美国”,现在已“不在美国”)have gone to主要强调的是“去了”,现在人不在说话的现场,如:--Where's your mother? --你妈妈在哪?--She has gone to the hospital. --她去医院了。一 结构1.肯定句:主语+have/has+动词的过去分词+其他2.否定句:主语+have/has+not+动词的过去分词+其他3.一般疑问句:have/has+主语+动词的过去分词+其他Yes, 主语+have/has.No , 主语+have/has+not4.特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+have/has+主语+动词的过去分词+其他二 常和现在完成时一起连用的时间状语注意:.现在完成时不能单独与准确时间连用,(如表示过去的时间状语)如yesterday(morning、afternoon),last(morning、afternoon)等,除非与for, since连用.1.现在完成时往往同表示不确定的过去时间状语连用如already(肯定), yet(否定,疑问), just, before, recently, still, lately,Just,
already,
yet,
ever,
never,
before,
twice(重复性时间), for+短时间, since+点时间, so far,
how long 提问的疑问句中.......He has already obtained a scholarship.I haven't seen much of him recently (lately).We have seen that film before.Have they found the missing child yet ?2. 现在完成时常常与表示频度的时间状语连用,如ever, never, twice, several times等: Have you ever been to BeijingI have never heard Bunny say anything against her.I have used this pen only three times. It is still good.3. 现在完成时还往往可以同包括现在时间在内的时间状语连用,如up to these few days/weeks/months/years, just, up to present(now), so far等:Peter has written six papers so far. Up to the present everything has been successful.三 当现在完成时与表示短时间的时间状语连用时,谓语动词必须使用延续性动词。如果谓语动词是非延续性动词则转化为对应的延续性动词。
若不是和短时间连用,则不用转化。 英语的行为动词有持续性动词和瞬间性动词之分,使用中应注意两者的区别。1. 持续性动词: 表示一个动作可以持续一段时间或更长时间。常见的study, play, do, read, learn, drive, write, clean , sleep, speak, talk, wait, fly, stay, sit, stand, lie, keep等。2. 瞬间性动词:
表示一个动作发生在一瞬间,非常短暂。亦称终止性动词。 常见的--begin, start, finish, go, come, leave, find, get up, arrive, reach, get to, enter, hear, stop, open, close, become, buy, borrow, lend, happen, join, lose, renew, die, take away, put up, set out, put on, get on/off等3. 瞬间性动词在完成时中如要与表示持续一段时间的状语连用,通常用意思相当的持续性动词来替换He has been in the army/a soldier for three years.
(他参军已有3年了。)不用has joinedShe has been up for quite some time(她起床已有好久了。)不用has got up Has your brother been away from home for a long time? (离家已有好久了吗?)不用has left常用瞬间动词相应持续性动词关系:1、go―be away2、come―be here3、come back―be back4、leave―be away(be not here) 5、buy―have 6、borrow―keep7、die――be dead
8、begin――be on9、finish―be over 10、open――be open11、close――be closed
12、lose――be lost13、get to know―know14、turn on―be on 15、get up――be up16、sit down―sit/beseated17、join―be in(?)或be a?member
18、become―be4. 瞬间动词的否定形式可以与表示一段时间的状语连用例如:I haven’t seen you for a long time.(好久没见到你了。)四 区别下面三组词Have been to 表示去过某地方,不过现在已经回来Have gone to 表示去了,还未回来Have been in 表示一直在某个地方五现在完成时和一般过去时的区别现在完成时用来表示之前已发生或完成的动作或状态,其结果的确和现在有联系。动作或状态发生在过去,但它的影响现在还存在;而一般过去时表示过去的事实,不表示和现在的关系。I have just been to London. I went there last month. 我刚去过伦敦,是上个月去的。1. 过去时表示过去某时发生的动作或单纯叙述过去的事情,强调动作;现在完成时为过去发生的,强调过去的事情对现在的影响,强调的是影响。2. 过去时常与具体的时间状语连用,而现在完成时通常与模糊的时间状语连用,或无时间状语。一般过去时的时间状语:yesterday, last week,…ago, in1980, in October, just now, 具体的时间状语共同的时间状语:this morning, tonight, this April, now, once,before, already, recently,lately现在完成时的时间状语for, since, so far, ever, never, just, yet, till / until, up to now, in past years, always,六
现在完成时的反义疑问句的结构主语+have/has+动词过去分词+其他, have/has+not+主语主语+have/has+not+动词过去分词+其他,
have/has+主语七 现在完成时考点例析一、考查其构成"助动词have (has) +动词过去分词"构成现在完成时。如:1. Kate's never seen Chinese films,____ ?
A. hasn't she B. has she C. isn't she D. is she析:陈述句部分含否定词never,简略问句部分要用肯定式,又因Kate's是Kate has的缩写,故选B。2. His uncle has already posted the photos to him. (改为否定句)His uncle ______ posted the photos to him ______.析:already常用在肯定句中,yet常用在否定句、疑问句中,故填hasn't, yet。3. -Ann has gone to Shanghai. -So ______her parents.A. has B. had C. did D. have析:"so+助/系/情态动词+主语"结构中的动词形式应与前句结构中动词形式保持一致,又后句的主语为her parents是复数,故选D。二、考查其用法与标志词(一)当句中有never, ever, just, already, yet, before等时,常用现在完成时。如:1. -Mum, may I go out and play basketball?
-______you______ your homework yet?A. Do; finishB. Are; finishingC. Did; finish D. Have; finished2. -______ you ______anywhere before? -Yes, but I can't remember where I______A. Did; surf; surfedB. Have; surfed; surfedC. Did; surf; have surfed D. Have; surfed; have surfed析:据yet和before可知,应用现在完成时,故1题选D,2题选D。(二)当句中有"for +段时间"或"since +点时间"等时,主句常用现在完成时,谓语动词必须是延续性动词,若是非延续性动词,要改为延续性动词或表状态的词(短语)。如:1. His brother has been to Stone Forest twice______he came to Yunnan.A. afterB. before C. since
D. for析:主句用的是现在完成时,而从句用的是一般过去时,故选C。2. Tom______the CD player for two weeks.A. has lent B. has borrowed C. has bought
D. has had析:A、B、C均为非延续性动词,在肯定句中不与表"段时间"的短语连用,故选D。3. I______a letter from him since he left.A. didn't receiveB. haven't gotC. didn't haveD. haven't heard析:据since可知,应排除A、C,"hear from sb.=receive/get/have a letter from sb."意为"收到某人的来信",故选B。三、考查have/has been (to, in)/have/has gone (to)的区别。如:1. -Have you ever______Lintong to see the Terra Cotta Warriors? -Yes, I have.A. went to
B. gone to
C. been inD. been to析:据句中的have,排除A,B项意为"去某地了",C项意为"一直呆在某地",D项意为"去过某地",符合题意,故选D。2. My parents ______ Shangdong for ten years.A. have been in B. have been to C. have gone to
D. have been析:本题句中有"for+段时间"结构,据此可排除C,B项意为"去过某地",不合题意,D项缺介词,故选A。四、考查现在完成时与其他时态的联系和区别。如:1. Sun's aunt has gone there for ten years.(改成正确的句子)析:非延续性动词与"段时间"连用时,除了把非延续性动词改成延续性动词外,还可把动词改为一般过去时或借助句型"It's +段时间+since+从句"进行句子转换。故答案为:Sun's aunt has been there for ten years. /Sun's aunt went there ten years ago. /It's ten years since Sun's aunt went there.2. Susan has been in this city for more than ten years.(改为同义句)________more than ten years ____Susan ______to this city.析:据上题分析,且since引导的从句要用一般过去时,故填It is, since, came。3. I won't go to the concert because I ____my ticket.A. lostB. don't loseC. have lostD. is coming析:因我丢了票的动作发生在过去,而且对现在造成了我不能参加音乐会的结果,符合现在完成时所表示的含意,故选C。现在完成时的练习(一)一、单项选择1、Both his parents look sad. Maybe they _______what’s happened to him .A.
knew B.
have known C.
must know
D. will know2、He has
_______ been to Shanghai, has he?A.
alreadyB. never
C. everD. still3、Have you met Mr. Li ______?A.
justB. agoC.before D.a moment ago4、The famous writer _____ one new book in the past two year .A. is
writingB.was
writingC.wrote
D.has written5、―Our country
______ a lot so far . ―Yes. I hope it will be even ____A. has
changed ; wellB. changed; goodC. has
changed ; bette D.
changed; better6、Zhao Lan ______already
______in this school for two years .A. was; studying
B. will; studyC. has; studied
D. are; studying7、We ______ Xiao Li since she was a little girl .A. know B.
had
known C. have
knownD. knew8、Harry Potter is a very nice film. I_______ it twice .A.
will
see
B.
have
seen
C.
saw D.see9、―These farmers have been to the United States―Really? When _____ there?A. will they go
B.
did they goC. do they goD.
have they gone10、―______ you ___ your homework yet ?―Yes. I _____ it a moment ago. A.
Did; do; finished B.
Have; done; finishedC.
Have; done; have finished
D.
will; do; finish11、 His father
______ the Party since 1978 .A.
has joined C.
was in
D. has been in12、―Do you know him well ?―Sure .We _________ friends since ten years ago .A.
wereB. have been C. have become
D. have mad 113、―How long have you
____ here ?―About two months.A.
been B.
goneC.
come D. Arrived14、Hurry up! The play __________ for ten minutes.A.
has begun B. had begunC.
has been on D. Began15、 It _____ ten
years since he left the army .A.
is
B. hasC. will D. Was16、 Miss Green isn't in the office. she _______ to the library.A. has goneB. wentC.will go D.
has been17、My parents ______
Shandong for ten years.A.
have been in
B. have been toC.
have gone to D. have been18、The students have cleaned the ?A. so they B. don’t they C. have they
D. haven’t theyhas Mr White been a member of Greener China since to China?A. How soon, comes
B. How often, got
C. How long, came
D. How far, arrived20、 His uncle more than 9 years.A. has come hereB. has started to workC. has lived thereD. has left the university二、句型转换。1、He has never surfed,
?(改成反意疑问句)2、 (对划线部分提问
have they been here?3、The old man _________ last year. He for a year. (die) (动词填空)4、This factory opened twenty years ago.(同义句转换)《现在完成时练习题》出自:百味书屋链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/119525.html
转载请保留,谢谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 it was very hot yesterday,but 的文章

随机推荐