中秋节会干的事情有趣的用英语怎么说说?

展开全部有关中秋节的英语作文:I had a very memorable mid-autumn day because it's quite meaningful to me. Instead of playing all day, I choose to help my mom with the housework. I washed the dishes and helped sweep the floor. I even learned how to cook myself.Although I did a bad job, my parents still said that they felt proud of me. At night, we went to my grandparents' house to celebrate the festival with them. We ate mooncakes and played cards. We were all very happy. I think we shouldn't consider our holidays as a time to play.Instead, we should spend more time with our parents because they need us. We should learn to be good children and keep them company because for me, family is more than everything.译文我度过了一个非常难忘的中秋节,因为它对我很有意义。我选择帮妈妈做家务,而不是整天玩。我洗盘子,帮忙扫地。我甚至学会了自己做饭。虽然我的工作做得不好,但我的父母仍然说他们为我感到骄傲。晚上,我们去爷爷奶奶家和他们一起庆祝节日。我们吃月饼和打牌。我们都很高兴。我认为我们不应该把假期当作玩耍的时间。相反,我们应该花更多的时间和父母在一起,因为他们需要我们。我们应该学会做个好孩子,和他们在一起,因为对我来说,家庭比一切都重要。已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o展开全部
Writing Festival: Mid-Autumn Night Mid-Autumn Festival is a good night, peaceful night. Every family gathered together, enjoy the moon cake and fruit, and enjoy their grandchildren. "Preparation of their loved ones during the festive season," everyone wants to be in the Mid-Autumn Festival family reunion, this is human nature, but the total can not every family to do so. My father was a television news journalists, as busy work, there are several Mid-Autumn Festival can not be with us. Thought of this, I can not help but think of Su Shi's "Prelude to Water": "Tangshan Tangshan, Trinidad new moon." Today is the Lunar Calendar, is the annual Mid-Autumn Festival. Night, my mother and grandmother back home festival. After the reunion dinner, I and my brother on the roof with the moon. Covered with layers of veil the moon shyly, after a long time before it gently off the veil, revealing it gradually goes to light the face. I looked carefully moon, empty heart is full of the distant month unlimited reverie. . . . . Brother looked at a high altitude in the moon, looked to one side cute and asked: "Sister, this is silver plate?" I feel better after listening to this angry, funny words, he must have thought I taught him the poem " Lang months old line, "it deliberately to show off. Thus, we directed at the moon together aloud: "hours not know month, calls for white plate. They suspect Yaotai mirror, flying in the Albatron side." We were chatting with relish to eat moon cake side, there are five ren, lotus seed paste, and a waiter in a ... ... my favorite is double yellow, bite, sweet, tastes great! Time really flies, a blink of an eye late at night, we had to reluctantly go home. I do not know next year's festival will be like?
展开全部人家说了是60字it was mid-autumn day yesterday. My father bought a lot of mooncakes to share with the family.While eating we talked about the story of Chang'e who is thought to be living on the moon. We really enjoyed our time.
本回答被提问者采纳
展开全部Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival. I am engaged in Hing. Because they can enjoy the full moon. They can eat moon cake. I love the moon cake is a two-Huang Lianrong. Hahn Oh really delicious. I love the。
收起
更多回答(2)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告