大学体验英语综合教程4(第三版)Lead-in及翻译部分
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢大学体验英语综合教程四答案1-3单元Lead-in和翻译_中华文本库
第2页/共2页
1. 随着职务的提升,他负担的责任也更大了。
With his promotion, he has taken on greater responsibilities.
2. 他感到他没有必要再一次对约翰承担这样的责任了。
He felt he did not have to make such a commitment to John any more.
3. 闲暇时玛丽喜欢外出购物,与她相反,露西却喜欢待在家里看书。
Mary likes to go shopping in her spare time, as opposed to Lucy, who prefers to stay at home reading.
4. 说好听一点,可以说他有抱负,用最糟糕的话来说,他是一个没有良心或没有资格的权利追求者。
At best he’s ambitious, at worst a power-seeker without conscience or qualifications.
5. 我们已经尽全力说服他,但是却毫无进展。
We have striven to the full to convince him, but we have made no headway.
1. 要是他适合当校长,那么哪个大学生都可以当。
He is no more fit to be a headmaster than any schoolboy would be.
2. 至于她的父亲,她不敢肯定他是否会接受她和她的小孩。
As for her father, she is not sure whether he will accept her and her baby.
3. 晚睡会损害健康而早睡早起有益于健康。
Staying up late will undermine one’s health while going to bed early and getting up early will benefit it.
4. 大使亲自向总理传达了总统的问候。
The ambassador personally conveyed the president’s message to the premier.
5. 这个女孩决定敞开心扉,把她看见的一切都告诉警方。
The girl decided to open up and tell the police what she had seen.
1. 理个发他就要收500元,简直不可思议。
It is simply unbelievable for him to change 500 dollars for a haircut.
2. 人民赋予你权力,你就应该全心全意为人民服务。
People grant you the privilege, so you should serve the people wholeheartedly.
3. 天气预报很重要,依据它我们才能决定什么时候出航。
The weather forecast is very important so that we can decide when to go to sea.
4. 炮声打破了往常周日早晨的宁静,人们强烈预感到战争就要来临。
The sound of guns violated the usual calmness of Sunday morning, and people had a strong feeling that the war was coming.
5. 即使你每分钟看3页,到本周周末你无论如何也看不完这本书。
Even though you read three pages per minute, you will by no means finish the book by the end of this weekend.
第2页/共2页
寻找更多 ""大学英语听力原文 大学体验英语 大学体验英语4 大学体验英语第三版 大学体验英语1..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
大学体验英语2_lead-in原文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语翻译7单元每章前面Lead-in的翻译,希望能尽快,_百度作业帮
英语翻译7单元每章前面Lead-in的翻译,希望能尽快,
英语翻译7单元每章前面Lead-in的翻译,希望能尽快,
Unit 1Passage A1.Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to vote.2.A form to apply for these scholarships is sent by the university to each student before the start of each semester.3.On the advice of my doctor,I decided to give up smoking.4.The park is located right in the center of town.5.The university provides all the materials and facilities we desire.Passage B1.He knew in his heart that they would never meet again.2.He finally felt that he was on the road to success after they agreed to publish his first book.3.He stopped to take a sip of water and then resumed speaking.4.The big project engages us so much that we can鈥檛 manage to take a holiday this year.5.Just as water is the most important of liquids,oxygen is the most important of gases.Unit 2Passage A1.The policemen are busy filling out forms about the accident.2.I want to fill up the fuel tank before returning the car.3.If you want to make a complaint,you鈥檇 better follow the correct procedure.4.We couldn鈥檛 have finished the experiment so soon without John鈥檚 help.5.After the storm,the people on the shore anxiously scanned the lake for any sign of the boat.Passage B1.I鈥檓 not supposed to let anyone in without an ID card,but I鈥檒l make an exception in your case.2.He has learned his lesson from the failure and won鈥檛 repeat the mistake.3.I have great faith in your ability ------ I鈥檓 sure you鈥檒l succeed.4.Even though it was raining,we still went on with our match.5.I woke up to find myself lying on a hospital bed.Unit 3Passage A1.We need to cut down on our fuel consumption by having fewer cars on the road.2.The rise in power costs has added to our burden.3.You should judge by yourself,and not always follow your brother鈥檚 lead.4.That hairstyle is in fashion this year,but I am afraid it will be out of fashion next year.5.We are fated to suffer from many failures in our quest for truth.Passage B1.I find it increasingly difficult to live within my income.2.Modern politicians try to reach out to ordinary people in their TV speeches.3.Pupils should be helped to adopt a positive attitude to life.4.Everyone in the class is expected to participate in these discussions.5.If you commit a crime you must expect to be punished.Unit 4Passage A1.She waited at the bus stop until the last bus came in.2.If there is any way we can be of assistance,please do not hesitate to contact us.3.How many crew does he need to sail his yacht?4.I enjoyed her new book though it鈥檚 not quite as good as her last one.5.Never before have I met such a kind person.Passage B1.The bus slowed down and stopped to allow the passenger to get on board.2.Many vehicles rolled by,but no one offered us a ride.3.Please get off the grass.4.He made his way to the marketplace right after work,as his wife had asked him to do.5.Luckily,Steve didn鈥檛 break any bones when he fell off his bike.Unit 5Passage A1.We have to put aside our emotions and take it from a professional standpoint.2.The play was so wonderful that I soon lost myself in the excitement of it.3.She hasn鈥檛 got any hobbies ------ unless you call watching TV a hobby.4.He said that he had got the information first-hand from the Mayor himself.5.Since you can鈥檛 answer the question,perhaps we鈥檇 better ask someone else.Passage B1.All the passengers pitched forward because the bus driver braked sharply.2.This agreement will break through the obstacles to free trade.3.The taxi arrived soon after I rang for it.4.My parents always waited up for me no matter what time I got home.5.Talks between the two countries completely broke down,because neither of them wanted to give in.Unit 6Passage A1.It鈥檚 a difficult job,but I鈥檇 like to have a shot.2.This is a book about business practice as opposed to theory.3.Social activities never get in the way of her studies.4.It was not until 1911 that the first of the vitamins was identified.5.Natural disasters have obviously contributed to the country鈥檚 economic crisis.Passage B1.Our marriage is happy but we鈥檝e had many ups and downs.2.Many teachers of foreign languages are inclined to talk too much themselves in class.3.The famous actor keeps fit by working out for an hour every morning.4.After a long heart-to-heart talk with him,he r suspicion melted away.5.We have no vacancies now,but we鈥檒l certainly keep your application in mind.Unit 7Passage A1.He did not regret what he had said but felt that he could have expressed itdifferently.2.We鈥檇 better wait till 14 December.David will have had his exam by then,so he鈥檒lbe able to go on holiday with us.3.He鈥檚 working on a new project which has to be finished by the end of the year.4.They are letting us use their lab,and in return,we are sharing with them theresults of our research.5.The typing of the term paper took up the whole day.Passage B1.They sold their house and went off to live in Canada with their daughter.2.--- What will you be doing this time next week?--- I鈥檒l be working as usual.3.He was intelligent and hard-working and before long he took over the editing of the magazine.4.Don鈥檛 you hate it when someone hangs up on you before you finish speaking?5.To their horror,the roof of their house caught fire.Unit 8Passage A1.In pursuit of a healthier diet,people are eating more fish than they used to.2.We need to have the roof repaired before the bad weather sets in.3.The disease is spreading,and all young children are at risk.4.The information is transmitted from one computer to another through a telephone line.5.Jack is a fairly good runner.He wins more often than not.Passage B1.If you delete 50 words,we can put the whole story on one page.2.On display were boxing gloves which bore the famous boxer鈥檚 signature.3.We can鈥檛 figure out why he did such a dumb thing.4.The Johnsons were very kind to me.They make me feel like one of the family.5.They say they want to talk to you in connection with the details of the contract. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
大学体验英语综合教程4(第三版)Lead-in及翻译部分
下载积分:1000
内容提示:大学体验英语综合教程4(第三版)Lead-in及翻译部分
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:55|
上传日期: 12:07:52|
文档星级: