单项选择。 13.Thanks for ---------. A.do this for me B.help my friend and meC.making me a nice sweater D.

单项选择1.where are you going
?i'm going shopping .______________?Certainly A. will you give me pen B. could you get a pen for me C. can i help you D. what are you going to buy
2.John is much better than i ________.A. to playing chess B. for pl_百度作业帮
?i'm going shopping .______________?Certainly A. will you give me pen B. could you get a pen for me C. can i help you D. what are you going to buy
2.John is much better than i ________.A. to playing chess B. for pl
2.John is much better than i ________.A. to playing chess B. for playing chessC. at playing chessD. in playing chess
3. he has ______ daughter _________
Mary A. a eight years old ; name B. an eight -years -old ;named C. an eight - year -old ;namedD. a eight - year -old ;naming 4. the classroom is very dirty today . it is hard ___________.A. cleaning B. to clean it C. to leaning D. yo clean 5.
i don't think you are right . so i can't _______ you A.
agree with B.
agree to C.
agree on D.
i'm going to buy a birthday cake .________?no . my friend's daughter A.
is it your son B.
it is for someone in your family C.
when are going to buy it D.
is it your birthday 7.
Life ________ a pig isn't always perfect A.
after school he didn't go home . _________ he went to the Intenet cafe A.
Instead D.
Instead of
in Japan the same gift may ______ to someone else A.
give back B.
give away C.
be given back D.
be given away10.
-- is that you eraser ?--no, ____ is red . it must be _____.A.
my ;somebody else B.
mine ;somebody else's C.
mice ;someone elses D.
my ;someone else's 11.
the contest will ________ during Beijing Olympic Games A.
will be held B.
was held C.
will be had D.
Mary likes to learn words ________.A.
in heart by heart B.
by help C.
will with heart D.
into heart
Mum's birthday is coming . what about _______ her some flwers?A.
got 14. he was very excited about ________ a picnic .A.
to have C.
to having 15. did you make anyong _______ the word ?
yes . i have made the word ___________.A.
to look up ;look up B.
to look up ;looked C.
look up ;to be looked up D.
look up ;looked up如果有解释的话,会补加分哦……
b c c b ab d d c ba a c b d
abbac很久没做了哈
权当练习。。。
B C C B A D D C C B C A B A C
11、12中似乎有笔误,不过不影响当前位置:
>>>—Thanks for your help. — .[ ]A. No, thanks B. Let me see..
—Thanks for your help.&& —&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A. No, thanks B. Let me see C. It doesn't matter D. That's OK
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:湖北省中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—Thanks for your help. — .[ ]A. No, thanks B. Let me see..”主要考查你对&&日常用语、谚语&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常用语、谚语
日常用语:就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等谚语:即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。&&&&&&&&&& &Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。英语日常交际用语分类:打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye)1.-How are you ?&&&&&&& -I’m fine, thanks.2. -Nice to meet you.&&&& -Nice to meet you, too.
谈论颜色(Talking about colour)1. -What colour is& it?&&&& -It’s red.2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny?&&&&&& -My favourite colour is blue.3. -How many colours do you like?&&&&&&&&& -Three.
谈论高度(Talking about height)1. -Are you short or tall?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -I’m short/tall.2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood?&&&&&&&&&&&& -You’re 1.6 metres tall.
看病用语(Seeing a doctor)1. -What’s the matter?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -I cut my knee. It hurts.
就餐用语(Having meals)1. -Would you like some dumpling?&&&&&&&&&&&& -No, thanks./ Yes please.2. I’d like porridge for breakfast.&&&&&&&& 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious.4. What would you like for supper?5. -Are you ready to order?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Yes, please. I’d like…….
谈论天气(Talking about weather)1 -How is the weather today?/ What’s the weather like today?-It’ sunny rainy snowy windy.2. -Is it snowy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - No , it’s hot today.3. -what’s the temperature?&&&&&&&&&&&&& - It’s 0 degrees.4. -Is it rainy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Yes, it’s rainy.5 It’s warm and windy in spring.6. -How’s the weather today, Steven?&&&&&&&& -It’s cold and snowy.7.-What’s the temperature outside, Kim?&&&&&& -It’s minus fifteen degress.8.What’s the temperature today? Is it warm or hot?9.It’s very cold\ hot today, isn’t it?10. It ‘s a cold day!11. what a cold day!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. It’s getting warmer.
谈论时间和日期(Talking about time and date)1. -What time is it?/What’s the time?&&&&&& -It’s 7:00 a quarter to seven ten past seven.2. -What day is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -It’s Tuesday.3. -What’s the date?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -It’s October 30.
谈论年龄(Talking about age)1. -How old are you? What’s your age?&&&&&&&&& - I’m fourteen years old.2. She is very young.
谈论购物(Talking about shopping )1.-May I help you ?/What can I do for you?&&& -I would like/want to buy a pencil, please.2. -How much is this are they?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Three yuan.3. I’ll take it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Here’s your change.5. What colour kind would you like?&&&& 6. What about this one?7.I’m looking for a birthday present for my friend.8.Do you have any other sizes/ kinds?
谈论距离(Talking about distance)1. How far is it from China to Canada?&&&&&&&&&&& It’s about 8,500 kilometres.2. Beijing is far from our city.3. -How far is Beijing from here?&&&&&& -It’s about 7,000 kilometres miles away.
请求允许(Asking for permission)1. May I have some donuts, please?2. -May I have some grapes?&&&& -Sorry. We don’t have any grapes. But we have some pears.3. -what would you like, Mom?&&&&& -I would like a bowl of noodles.
指路(Showing the way)-Excuse me. Does the hotel have a computer?-Yes! I can show you. Go straight down this hall. Here it is!
道别用语(Saying good-bye)-Okay. See you later!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -See you later!
表扬与鼓励(Praise and encouragement)1.The gift is wonderful!&&&&&&&&&&& 2. You can do it.3.These chopsticks are beautiful!&&&& 4.Beijing is great!5.Very good!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. Good work!7.Well done! / Wonderful! /Excellent!&&& 8.You speak English very well!9.Keep trying!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.You dress is beautiful!<e on!
谈论节日和季节(Talking about festivals and seasons)1. -What’s your favourtite festival /season?&&&&&&&&&&&& - My favourite festival is Children’s Day. _My favourite seasons is fall are spring and winter.2. I like Teachers’ Day.3.I like winter because I like to ski and skate.&&&& 4.Spring in China is usually warm.5. There’re four seasons in a year.初中常用谚语:He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.正人先正己。
He knows most who speaks least.大智若愚。
He who does not advance loses ground.逆水行舟,不进则退。
If you make yourself an ass, don't complain if people ride you.人善被人欺,马善被人骑。If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.要想求知,就得吃苦。
Industry is the parent of success.勤奋是成功之母。
It is better to die when life is a disgrace.宁为玉碎,不为瓦全。
It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always open.创业容易守业难。
It is hard to please all.众口难调。
It is never too old to learn.活到老,学到老。
It is no use crying over spilt milk.覆水难收。
It is the first step that costs troublesome.万事开头难。
It is the unforeseen that always happens.天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福。
It is too late to grieve when the chance is past.坐失良机,后悔已迟。
It never rains but it pours.不鸣则已,一鸣惊人。 It takes three generations to make a gentleman.十年树木,百年树人。
Jack of all trades and master of none.门门精通,样样稀松。
Judge not from appearances.人不可貌相,海不可斗量。
Justice has long arms.天网恢恢,疏而不漏。
Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.近朱者赤,近墨者黑。
Kill two birds with one stone.一箭双雕。
Kings go mad, and the people suffer for it.君王发狂,百姓遭殃。
Kings have long arms.普天之下,莫非王土。
Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。
Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.博学使人谦逊,无知使人骄傲。 初中英语作文常用的谚语:1.Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。2.God helps those who help themselves. 天助自助者。3.Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难。4.Where there is a will,there is a way. 有志者事竟成。5.One false step will make a great difference. 失之毫厘,谬之千里。6.Slow and steady wins the race. 稳扎稳打无往而不胜。7.A fall into the pit,a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。8.Experience is the mother of wisdom. 实践出真知。9.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. 只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。10.Beauty without virtue is a rose without fragrance.无德之美犹如没有香味的玫瑰,徒有其表。11.More hasty,less speed. 欲速则不达。12.Its never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老。13.All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的未必都是金子。14.A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.千里之行始于足下。15.Look before you leap. 三思而后行。16.Rome was not built in a day. 伟业非一日之功。17.Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。18.well begun,half done. 好的开始等于成功的一半。19.It is hard to please all. 众口难调。20.Out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不念。21.Facts speak plainer than words. 事实胜于雄辩。22.Call back white and white back. 颠倒黑白。23.First things first. 凡事有轻重缓急。24.Ill news travels fast. 坏事传千里。25.A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。26.live not to eat,but eat to live. 活着不是为了吃饭,吃饭为了活着。27.Action speaks louder than words. 行动胜过语言。28.East or west,home is the best. 金窝银窝不如自家草窝。29.Its not the gay coat that makes the gentleman. 君子在德不在衣。30.Beauty will buy no beef. 漂亮不能当饭吃。31.Like and like make good friends. 趣味相投。32.The older, the wiser. 姜是老的辣。33.Do as Romans do in Rome. 入乡随俗。34.An idle youth,a needy age. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。35.As the tree,so the fruit. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。36.To live is to learn,to learnistobetterlive.活着为了学习,学习为了更好的活着。37. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。38. Nothing is too difficult in the world if you set your mind into it. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。39. Every coin has two sides. 每枚硬币都有两面;凡事皆有好坏。40. Don‘t troubles trouble until trouble troubles you. 不要自找麻烦。41. No pains,no gains. 不劳无获
发现相似题
与“—Thanks for your help. — .[ ]A. No, thanks B. Let me see..”考查相似的试题有:
237479293160111569290899125857236979DCDA1.细节题,根据第二段的:On the first day, an older gentleman in his class did not have the proper clothes and he was strictly told that he would be fired if he didn’t have the right clothes the next day.看出如果穿的衣服不合适,就会被解雇,就是失去工作。2.细节理解题:从第三段:I had some cash on hand and Robert took it with him this morning just in case it was needed.是作者手头有现金,所以是作者的。3.细节题:根据第五段:Robert told him he had to because he had lost the receipt(收据) and couldn’t return them—a little white lie.可知Robert撒了一个善意的谎言,才让老人接受了衣服。D项正确。4.主旨题,根据整个故事的描述,和从最后一段的It’s unbelievable to me that a person would do such a thing for only knowing me a day!”看出是陌生人给他的合适的衣服。所以A项正确。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:学年辽宁省葫芦岛一高高二上学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
One day, when I was in high school, I saw a
kid named Kyle from my class walking home from school with all his books. I
thought to myself, “& 36&would anyone bring home all his books
for the weekend? He must really be 37&.”
As I was walking, I saw several kids
running toward him. They ran at him, &&38&all his books
out of his arms and he fell down in the dirt. His glasses went&
39&and landed in the grass.
My& 40&went out to him.
So, I ran over to him. &&41&I handed him his glasses, he
looked at me and said, “Hey, thanks!”
I helped him pick up his books, and asked
him where he lived. As it& 42&, he lived near me. We talked
all the way home. Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.
Kyle was the& 43&student
of our class, one of those guys that really found& 44&during
high school. Therefore he had the honor to prepare a& 45&speech.
On the graduation day, I could see that he was& 46&. So, I
patted him on the back and said, “Hey, big guy, you’ll be& 47&!”
He looked at me and smiled.
He cleared his throat, and began.
“Graduation is a time to& 48&those who helped you make it
through those& 49&years. Your parents, your teachers…but
mostly your friends. I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to
someone is the best& 50&you can give him.”
I just looked at my friend with&
51&as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to&
52&himself over the weekend and was carrying his books home.
“Thankfully, nothing happened. My friend& 53&me from doing the
unspeakable(不能说出来的).”
Not until that moment did I realize that
you should never underestimate(低估) the& 54&of your actions. With one small gesture
you can& 55&a person’s life. For better or for worse.
C.wonderful
D.anxious
A.throwing
B.knocking
D.catching
B.sending
D.thought
C.Because
B.came up
C.went on
D.turned out
B.hardest
C.favorite
D.luckiest
A.friendship
B.themselves
C.pleasure
C.graduation
D.college
A.excited
B.nervous
C.praised
D.honored
B.remember
D.congratulate
B.exciting
D.difficult
B.anxiety
C.disbelief
A.protected
D.meaning
A.destroy
D.understand
来源:山西省2010届高三5月末考试试题
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。
Over the
next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors, we began
to think about college. Kyle &&1. &on
Georgetown, and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be &&2.& &and that the miles would never be a problem. Kyle was &3.& &&to prepare a speech for graduation.
Graduation
day, I saw Kyle. I could see that he was &&4.& &about his speech. So, I patted him on the back and said,
&Hey, big guy, you'll be great!& He looked at me with one of those &&5.& &&(the really grateful one) and smiled.
&Thanks,& he said.&
As he
started his speech, he &6.& &his throat, and began.
&Graduation is a time to &&7.& &those who helped you &&8. &&it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers,
your siblings, maybe a coach.... but &&9.& , your friends. I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to
someone is the best &&10.& &you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.&
I just
looked at my friend with &&11. &as
he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to &&12. &himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had &13. &&&his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later
and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little
smile. & &&14.& &, I was saved. My friend
saved me from doing the unspeakable.&
I heard
the &15. &go through the crowd as this
handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and
Dad &16. &me and smiling that same grateful
smile. Not until that moment did I &&17. &it's
depth.&
Never
underestimate(低估)
the &&18. &of your actions. With one small
gesture you can change a person's life. For &&19. &&or for worse. Friends are angles who lift us to our feet when
our wings have &&20.& &remembering how to fly. .&
21.A.decided&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.called&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.agreed
22.A.classmates&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.neighbors&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.students
23.A.hoped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.chosen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.forced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.supposed
24.A.sure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.nervous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.eager&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.curious
25.A.manners&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.impressions&&&&&&&&&&& C.interests&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.looks
26.A.raised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.cleared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.swallowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.felt
27.A.thank&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.understand&&&&&&&&&&&& C.assist&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.please
28.A.get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.catch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.manage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.make
29.A.practically&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.nearly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.mostly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.seriously
30.A.lesson&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.request&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.gift&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.position
31.A.dislike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.disbelief&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.disagreement&&&&&&& D.disrespect
32.A.kill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.direct&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.dismiss
33.A.broken up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.put out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.set up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.cleaned out
34.A.ThankfullyB.Unfortunately&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Actually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Hopelessly
35.A.anger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.disappointment&&&& C.gasp&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.terror
36.A.pointing toB.looking at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.appealing to&&&&&&&&&& D.aiming at
37.A.reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.observe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.realize&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.measure
38.A.power&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.purpose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.reason&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.reward
39.A.fairer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.longer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.harder
40.A.time&&&&& B.energy&&&&&&& C.freedom&&&& D.trouble
来源:山西大学附中学年下高一3月月考
My friend Heather mentioned that she had
never seen an Angel. Then I remembered the&36&&I had with
my sister Sandra earlier this week.
This will be Sandra’s first Christmas
without her husband. This summer he died in her arms. On Thursday, she was in
the store  37  for an ideal card for her
two sons and daughter. Time passed by quickly as she  38&&the many choices. She wanted a card that sent something
special to each of them,  39 &she knew they would have a(n)  40&
place in their heart this holiday season.
Finally! She found the one that expressed
the  41&feeling. The words expressed the feelings that she wished to share.
However, a sharp pain pierced(穿透) her heart when she realized that the card was  42&“mom and dad.” She stood there,  43 &it close for
a long time, unable to move from the  44& . Tears began to run down her
cheeks.
“Is there something I can do for you?” a  45 &voice asked. She  46 &to face a stranger, a woman,
who was looking at her with  47 &and concern. “Uh…oh...OH!”
Sandra responded, “I can’t give this card to my children because…because my
husband died and this is the  48 &card.”
Hearing this, the stranger’s face softened
with sympathy(同情)
and love. She reached out and 49 &my sister into her arms, giving
her unspoken permission to cry in the protection of her embrace(拥抱). She  50 &held my sister until her calmness 51 &.
“Thank you for listening to me cry on,” was what my sister said when all was
better. “You are welcome, and I am so sorry for your  52&,” the stranger answered and said goodbye to her.
During her telling of this event I was
feeling  53 &that I hadn’t been there. My sister needed me and a stranger
had to do my  54
&.& “You know,” she went on, “a friend
suggested that it was like meeting with an Angel.” My  55& disappeared in an instant. My sister required an Angel, and I
think that is exactly what she got.
A. conversation
B. difficulty
C. accident
D. quarrel
C. calling
D. looking
B. offered
D. discovered
A. although
D. different
B. strange
C. amazing
D. perfect
A. seizing
B. holding
C. keeping
D. grasping
C. decided
A. question
A. harmful
B. special
D. protected
A. quietly
B. tightly
C. strongly
D. seriously
A. disappeared
C. arrived
D. returned
A. failure
A. shocked
D. hopeless
A. responsibility
B. sympathy
来源:2011年河南省新乡许昌平顶山高三第三次调研考试英语卷
完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
LAST weekend, I helped my friend Alex get
money for poor children at Crossroads Mall He& 36& needed
volunteers, especially of the female. I decided that this was a pretty good&
37& , so the next day I got ready to go.
I arrived at Crossroads about five minutes&
38& , and helped Alex and &&39& of the
volunteers. There were only three& 40& at first, and we
figured we might as well get started& 41& just waiting for
more to arrive. I held the &&42& , and suddenly felt
extremely shy. I did not& 43& asking people for donations. In
fact, I’m usually one of those people who try to &&44& those
boring stands and ask you for a little contribution. For heaven’s sake, I can
contribute to a few, &&45& I cannot alone&
46& every single cause in the world!
I really didn’t like the idea of asking
anyone for donations to our cause. &&47& , I watched my
friends speak to the strangers, and noticed that they were extra polite to
everyone—no matter whether they& 48& . I realized that &&49&
I wasn’t pushy(强求的), it would be okay, and my conscience could be& 50& .
I pasted on a large smile, and started
asking people passing by. My mouth tripped over words, and I continually said
“um” while I thought of the correct terms. &&51& I talked
to more and more people. Not only improved, but also started noticing small&
52& . Instead of saying “donate”, which made most people walk away&
53& .I started suing the word “contribute”. I added the phrase “every
little bit counts”, and people started to donate small amounts in larger
quantities. As the day went on, I learned how to pull on the hearts of the &&54&
, and I became a successful fundraiser.
At the end of the day, we all gathered at
Alex’s house and &&55& how much money we raised. I was so
We raised over $300! We celebrated, and went home tired, but
satisfied that we helped a great cause.
1.A.every&&&&&&&&&&& B.much&&&&&&&&&& C.desperately&&& D.too
2.A.cause&&&&&&&&&&& B.business&&&&&& C.affair&&&&&&&& D.career
3.A.earlier&&&&&&&&& B.early&&&&&&&&& C.later&&&&&&&&& D.late
4.A.the other&&&&&&& B.others&&&&&&&& C.another&&&&&&& D.the rest
5.A.passers—by&&&&& B.teachers&&&&&& C.volunteers&&&& D.people
6.A.instead of&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&&&&&& C.in spite of&&& D.in place of
7.A.signal&&&&&&&&&& B.signature&&&&& C.sing&&&&&&&&&& D.symbol
8.A.appreciate&&&&&& B.like&&&&&&&&&& C.want&&&&&&&&&& D.need
9.A.annoy&&&&&&&&&&& B.flee&&&&&&&&&& C.meet&&&&&&&&&& D.avoid
10.A.and&&&&&&&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&&&&&& C.or&&&&&&&&&&&& D.so
11.A.do&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.support&&&&&&& C.make&&&&&&&&&& D.create
12.A.What’s more&&& B.Besides&&&&&&& C.Whatever&&&&&& D.However
13.A.donated&&&&&&&& B.gave&&&&&&&&&& C.came&&&&&&&&&& D.passed
14.A.as soon as &&&& B.as far
as&&&&& C.as long as&&&& D.as short as
15.A.at ease &&&&&&& B.with happiness C.in silence&&&& D.in surprise
16.A.As&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Before&&&&&&&& C.Since&&&&&&&&& D.During
17.A.actions&&&&&&&& B.hoopes&&&&&&&& C.wishes&&&&&&&& D.trends
18.A.slow&&&&&&&&&&& B.fast&&&&&&&&&& C.slower&&&&&&&& D.faster
19.A.goers&&&&&&&&&& B.passers-by&&&& C.students&&&&&& D.strangers
20.A.thought&&&&&&&& B.looked at&&&&& C.counted&&&&&&& D.decided
来源:学年山东省高三上学期第三次质量检测英语卷
“Hey, Dad,
are you going to come to my award ceremony tonight?” I &&36& &asked
my father.
“I have to
work late tonight. I doubt I’ll be able to &&37& &it
on time. I am just too busy right now,” he replied.
&&&
My mind could not &&38& &the idea that he would be
too busy working late. He was also too busy to &&39& &my
horse show and the 15th birthday party. He always used the same &&40&
. Why had I even bothered to ask? &&41& , there was
always a slight hope that tonight would be &&42& .
&&&
As my mother and I arrived at school, two friends &&43& &me.
“Jill, meet my dad. Dad, this is my friend Jill.” I shook the hand of a tall
man. Camera flashes lit up the room, and claps filled the &&44&
&as students accepted their awards. My name was finally called, &&45&
&three others. I followed my classmates to the &&46&
. When I reached out my hand to shake the &&47& , a
big smile lit up her face. The blinding flash from my mother’s camera &&48&
&my eyes and I knew my dad wasn’t there. I walked back to my seat &&49&
&&&
Back at home, seeing my dad’s car in the garage, I told myself he would not be &&50&
. But the strong smell of alcohol hit me as soon as I &51& &inside,
and I could feel my tears &&52& . I followed the sound of
his drunken words and saw him &&53& &on the couch.
&&&
&&54& &did father lie to me? I threw my award on the
floor, walked to my bedroom, and shut the door. Tears rolled down my face. I
wondered if I would ever be more &&55& &than his
whiskey bottle.
1.A.
confidently&&&&&&&&&&& B.
eagerly&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
proudly&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
casually
2.A. reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
make
3.A.
create&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
support&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
appreciate&&&&&&&&& D. accept
4.A. watch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
avoid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
attend&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
speed
5.A.
excuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
problem&&&&&&&&&&& C.
promise&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
trick
6.A.
Besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Thus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Otherwise&&&&&&&&& D. However
7.A.
active&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
formal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
different&&&&&&&&&&& D.
serious
8.A.
recognized&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
greeted&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
encouraged&&&&&&& D. showed
9.A. air&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
audience&&&&&&&&&&& C.
school&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
playground
10.A. up
to&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
other than&&&&&&&&& C. out of &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
along with
11.A.
stage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
position&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
exit
12.A.
Jill’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
teacher’s&&&&&&&&&& C.
mother’s&&&&&&&&&& D.
father’s
13.A.
fixed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
touched&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
hurt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
inserted
14.A.
successfully&&&&&&&& B. disappointedly&& C.
delightedly&&&&&&& D. hopefully
15.A.
drunk&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.
woken&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
forgiven&&&&&&&&&&& D.
hidden
16.A.
stepped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
noticed&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
examined&&&&&&&&& D. glanced
17.A.
getting off&&&&&&&&&& B.
taking down&&&&& C. building up&&&&&&& D.
turning around
18.A.
leaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
lying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
moving&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
crying
19.A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Where&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Whether
20.A.
perfect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.