英语六级成绩查询小问题

什么时候用SWIM?什么时候用SWIMMING?_百度作业帮
什么时候用SWIM?什么时候用SWIMMING?
01.在现在进行时中.I am swimming.02.在一些固定的短语中,如like(喜欢)后面如果是动作就+ing03.做宾语的时候.宾语又分成“动词的宾语”(跟在动词后面)和“介词的宾语”(跟在介词后面).原则上动词是不可以直接做宾语的,需要变化一下:一种变化,是在动词前加to,如to swim(这时叫动词不定式);另一种变化,是把动词+ing,如swimming(这时叫动名词,意思是即表示动作又有名词的特性).因此,说“喜欢游泳”就成了like swimming.==新月空中英语
动词原形 swim 游泳 动词现在分词 swimming (动名词)用在介词后,或作为名词性主语
swim是名词, 一般是指游泳这项活动 ,而
swiming表示游泳的动作正在进行
这个问题无异于什么时候用动词原形
什么时候用动词的现在分词
你知道其它的动词这种用法
就知道这个了
您可能关注的推广关于英语的小问题conflict over 能不能说说conflict的用法,最好有例句的,还有come into conflict with_百度作业帮
关于英语的小问题conflict over 能不能说说conflict的用法,最好有例句的,还有come into conflict with
conflict over 与.的冲突 Probably the top issue facing the negotiators will be conflict over the Chinese Yuan.谈判最可能面临问题是在中国人民币上的冲突.conflict n.冲突,矛盾,争执 v.争执,撞斗,冲突 [计算机] 冲突 1.The long drawn-out conflict between the employers and workers led to the strike last week.劳资之间旷日持久的纠纷导致了上周的罢工. 2.How do you resolve a conflict?你是如何解决冲突的?www.nuaa-us.org 3.Hundreds died in the conflict.数百人在冲突中死亡.
和什么什么有矛盾。conflict over something 其实跟 conflict with something 是一样的。书面语中,conflict with something 才是正确形式,conflict over 比较口语化。
conflict over sth. 关于……斗争conflict1KK: []DJ: []n.[C][U]1. 冲突,抵触,不一致,分歧[(+between)]This is an irreconcilable conflict.这是一个不可调和的矛盾。2. 斗争,争执,战斗[(+between)]Arme...
与那件事有冲突1.
The long drawn-out conflict between the employers and workers led to the strike last week.劳资之间旷日持久的纠纷导致了上周的罢工。2.
How do you resolve a conflict?你是如何解决冲突的?
关于某的冲突
您可能关注的推广简单英语小问题_百度知道
简单英语小问题
Mr、Tom does to the beach with his friends? _______________________________2、What animal do you like _____(good);s see the koala ______(bear) first、The panda comes from Africa1.King works in the school、Our school has thirty-d like a mushroom pizza.(对in the school 提问)11.9;walk from here to the supermarket.(改为一般疑问句)5、It's five minutes&#39.(用now改为现在进行时的句子)2、We don&#39、____________________________、I can sing this English song(改为一般疑问句)10,thet play soccer every day、Miss is Clsaa 4(对4提问)12:00 提问)完成下列问答1、How was twalk 提问)用适当形式填空6、I&#39.(用there be 结构改写)3.7?8 .(对five minutes&#39.(用 last weekend 改写)4、Let&#39,the tiger,he likes eating ______(leaf) at night、Kate goes to bed at 22:00 at weekends(对at 22;s brother? The boy in the blue is Tom&#39
提问者采纳
s fine? 8 ,the tiger、can you sing this English song1;walk 提问) 用适当形式填空 6、Tom did to the beach with his friends last week? 12. 7、who is the boy in the blue.4、there are thirty-seven classes in our school,he likes eating ___leaves___(leaf) at night,the bear or the giraffe? The boy in the blue is Tom&#39. 3? It&#39、would you like a mushroom pizza、We are not playing soccer now、When does Kate go to bed at weekends、What animal do you like __best___(good)、how long does it take to walk from here to the supermarket. 2、Where does Mr、Let&#39.(对five minutes&#39. 2? 10? 11、The panda comes from As see the koala ___bears___(bear) first.King work、How was the weather yesterday、which class is Miss in? 完成下列问答 1? 5. 9
提问者评价
感谢感谢 不过我下次可能会采纳第一个人的答案喔(*^__^*) 嘻嘻 还是谢谢大家啦 我第11题的确有点问题
其他类似问题
简单英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
King work?bearsbestleavesCan you sing this English song?Where does Mr.Would you like a mushroom pizza?When does Kate go to bed at weedends?It was cloudy(随便一个天气就可以We aren'晴天)yesterday?How far is from here to the supuemarket:雨天,如?Which class is Miss in.Tom went to the beach with his friends last weedend.There are thirty-seven ct playing soccer now.Which boy is Tom's brother
1、We don't play soccer every day.(用now改为现在进行时的句子) we are not playing soccer now.2、Our school has thirty-seven classes.(用there be 结构改写)
there are thirty-seven classes in our school.3、Tom does to the beach with his friends.(用 last weekend 改写) tom went to de beach with his friends last weekend.4、I'd like a mushroom pizza.(改为一般疑问句) would you like a mushroom pizza?5、It's five minutes'walk from here to the supermarket.(对five minutes'walk 提问) how far is it from here to the supermarket?用适当形式填空 6、Let's see the koala ______(bear) first. 7、What animal do you like best(good),the tiger,the bear or the giraffe? 8 、The panda comes from Africa,he likes eating leaves(leaf) at night. 9、I can sing this English song(改为一般疑问句)can you
sing this English song?10、Mr.King works in the school.(对in the school 提问) where does mr.king work?11、Miss is Clsaa 4(对4提问) 12、Kate goes to bed at 22:00 at weekend.(对at 22:00 提问) when does kate go to bed at weekend?完成下列问答 1、How was the weather yesterday? it was sunny.2
who 's the boy in blue? The boy in the blue is Tom's brother.
1.Now we are not playing soccer.2.There're thirty-seven classes in our school.3.Tom went to the beach with his friends last weekend.4.Would you like a mushroom pizza?5.How long does it take to walk from here to the supermarket?6.bears7.best8.leaves9.Can you sing this English song?10.Where does Mr.King work?11.???12.When does Kate go to bed at weekends?1.It was fine/rainy/cloudy/windy.2.Who is Tom's brother?就是这些了。但是,请问第11题是不是出了点小问题?句子不通啊~~~
1.We aren't playing soccer now2.There are thirty-seven classes in our school3.Tom did to the beach with his friends 4.Would you like a mushroom pizza?5.How far is it from here to the supermarket?6.bears7.best8.leaves9.Can you sing this English song?10.Where does Mr.King work?11.What is number of Clsaa of Miss?12.When does Kate go to bed at weekends?1.It was sunny and warm.2.Who is the boy in blue?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语小问题
共有 2 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
there have / has been 是 存在句型 there be 的变体,
类似的还有 there seem to be 好象有/似乎有
there will be 将会有
there has / have /had been 已经有
there can / could be
there may /might be
there must be
there used to be
过去曾经有
there happens / happened to
例如:There used to be a pond here.这里过去曾经有一个池塘。
There happened to be an car accident on the road at that time .当时路上正好发生一起车祸。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注怎样写介绍自己的英语作文,80个单词以上._百度作业帮
怎样写介绍自己的英语作文,80个单词以上.
my name is xx,I am 18.I come from xxx.My hobby is reading.I often read books alone,but i do not feel lonely,because the book is talking with me.by reading books,i learn a lot of knowledge about the world and our lives.i like reading chinese novels and ancient poems,i think they are wonderful.i like chinese culture so much that i also want to learn another kind of language.i think it is wonderful too.l also want to introduce chinese to the world.let more people know how beautiful cultures are! 这样的文章没问题
This is me
我是···我···岁,我来自···我现在住在···我的爱好是···我喜欢···我经常在周末做···因为···我希望···
(我也才上初一,所以我只能想这么多,不好意思!!)
1. It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finis...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语六级成绩查询 的文章

随机推荐