北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场英语翻译你的旅行怎么样?(两种表达方式)我在礼品商店没买任何东西.他们太贵了.托尼在旅行中干什么了?他看了些油画.【英语句子翻译!】_百度作业帮
英语翻译你的旅行怎么样?(两种表达方式)我在礼品商店没买任何东西.他们太贵了.托尼在旅行中干什么了?他看了些油画.【英语句子翻译!】
你的旅行怎么样?(两种表达方式)How is your trip?What do you think about your trip?我在礼品商店没买任何东西.他们太贵了.I didn't buy anything in the gift store,because they were too expensive.托尼在旅行中干什么了?他看了些油画.What did Tony do during the trip?He saw some paintings.
How& do you like your trip? /What do you think& of your trip ?I& didn't& buy& anything in the gift shop because& they were too expensive.What did& Tony do& in the trip ?& He&appreciated& some paintings .&
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在,明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧.好的,这是好主意,不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧._百度作业帮
英语翻译我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在,明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧.好的,这是好主意,不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧.
我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在.I‘m about to looking for you,you're all right here.明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧.There will be no class tomorrow afternoon,let's go shopping together,shall we?好的,这是好主意,OK,it's a good idea不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧.However,let's see the weather forecast first.
We are looking for you too, luckily you all are here, tomorrow afternoon we don't have class, lets go shopping together.okay, this is a great idea, but, i think we should check for the weather forecast first.全人工翻译
我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在,明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧。We are looking for you too, you are right, no class tomorrow afternoon, we go shopping together.好的,这是好主意,不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧。Ok,that‘s a good idea ,but
We are about to look for you. It's great that you are all here.
Since there won't be any classes for us tomorrow afternoon/Since we're not going to have any classes tomorrow afternoon, let's go to do some window shopping. Great, a very good idea.
But, let's check the weather for tomorrow before we make any decisions.
We are looking for you. It's great that you are all here.
As there won't be any classes for us tomorrow afternoon. let's go out
to do some shopping. Great, a
good idea.
We are looking for you.It's great that you are all here.
Since won't have any classes tomorrow afternoon, let's go shopping together. ok, it's a
good idea.
However, let's see the weather forecast first.英语翻译,句子挺简单的,你肯定知道则么翻译啦~
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友树林子遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏10沪元,已有10人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
pack up your picnic basket ,a chair and your sense of humour and join us for the fun.
一个国外的朋友要我帮他翻译这个句子,这是一则吸引中国人参加的广告,所以要翻译得比较有号召力和煽动性,大家多多指点啦~先谢过啦
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
整理好你的野餐篮,一把椅子和你的幽默感,加入我们同乐.
好像米啥号召力和煽动性```
—— yichen394961
打包你的幽默感,带上食物和椅子,和我们一起寻找快乐!
—— exotic
你的野餐篮呢?准备好!你的小椅子呢?就绪了吗?还有最重要的那么点幽默感,它在哪呢?哈哈,一切都就位了吗?那快和我踏上快乐之路吧!~
—— hjbanjiu
带上你的野餐篮,椅子和你的幽默感来和我们一起快乐
提着篮子,带上椅子!别忘了你的幽默感!快来参与,乐趣无穷!
—— Fantasy_u
I like Fantasy.
—— llcede
提起篮子,带上椅子,装上你的幽默,与我们一起疯狂.
—— kristry0708
提上你的野餐篮,带上你的小椅子还有你那迷人的幽默气质快来加入我们,尽情欢愉吧!
—— lijunyu1982
带上你的野餐篮,一张小凳和你的好心情,加入我们的快乐旅程吧!
—— maomao1206
提上篮子,带上椅子,还有你的诙谐与幽默,一起来参加我们的快乐野餐!
—— hjbbs2001
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语翻译我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在,明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧.好的,这是好主意,不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧._百度作业帮
英语翻译我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在,明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧.好的,这是好主意,不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧.
我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在.I‘m about to looking for you,you're all right here.明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧.There will be no class tomorrow afternoon,let's go shopping together,shall we?好的,这是好主意,OK,it's a good idea不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧.However,let's see the weather forecast first.
We are looking for you too, luckily you all are here, tomorrow afternoon we don't have class, lets go shopping together.okay, this is a great idea, but, i think we should check for the weather forecast first.全人工翻译
我们正要找你们呢,正好你们都在,明天下午没课,咱们一起去逛街吧。We are looking for you too, you are right, no class tomorrow afternoon, we go shopping together.好的,这是好主意,不过,还是让我们先看一下天气预告吧。Ok,that‘s a good idea ,but
We are about to look for you. It's great that you are all here.
Since there won't be any classes for us tomorrow afternoon/Since we're not going to have any classes tomorrow afternoon, let's go to do some window shopping. Great, a very good idea.
We are looking for you. It's great that you are all here.
As there won't be any classes for us tomorrow afternoon. let's go out
to do some shopping. Great, a
good idea.
We are looking for you.It's great that you are all here.
Since won't have any classes tomorrow afternoon, let's go shopping together. ok, it's a
good idea.
However, let's see the weather forecast first.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译练习 的文章

随机推荐