my sister can sing thecan speak englishh songs 划线提问: sing thecan speak englishh songs

外研版八年级上册英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
11页2下载券10页2下载券6页2下载券7页2下载券4页1下载券 7页1下载券2页1下载券2页2下载券7页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢18页1下载券9页免费11页免费7页免费6页1下载券
外研版八年级上册英语试题|包​含​多​个​英​语​试​题​,​很​有​价​值
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>—_____ you sing English songs? —Sorry, but I can sing Chine..
—_____ you sing English songs? —Sorry, but I can sing Chinese songs.
A. Are B. Do C. Does D. Can
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:河南省期末题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—_____ you sing English songs? —Sorry, but I can sing Chine..”主要考查你对&&一般疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般疑问句
一般疑问句:是疑问句的一种。通常用yes,no来回答的疑问句叫做一般疑问句。口语中若无特殊含义,句末用升调。 其结构是:系动词be/助动词/情态动词+主语+其他成分?  通常回答为:    肯定:Yes+主语+提问的助动词    否定:No+主语+提问的助动词+not&例如: Are you from Japan?&& Yes, I am./No, I'm not. Do you live near your school? Yes, I do./No, I don't.&Can you speak French?  Yes, I can./No, I can't. 一般疑问句的特性:1.将陈述句变为一般疑问句时,如句中有be 动词(am/ is/ are)时,可直接将它们提至主语前。如主语为第一人称,应将其改为第二人称。如:I'm in Class 2Grade 1. →Are you in Class 2Grade 1﹖We're watching TV. →Are you watching TV﹖2.陈述句中有情态动词(can、may、must …)时,也可直接将它们提至主语前,即可成为一般疑问句。如:He can swim now. →Can he swim now﹖The children may come with us. → May the children come with us﹖3.陈述句中只有一个实义动词作谓语且其时态为一般现在时,变为一般疑问句时要在句首加do或does主语后的实义动词用原形。如:I like these animals. →Do you like these animals﹖She wants to go to the movies. → Does she want to go to the movies﹖4.一般疑问句一般读升调(↑)5.一般疑问句有时不用yes或 no 回答。如:Are they in town now﹖I think so.May I sit here﹖Certainly.Does he like soccer﹖Sorry I don't know.6. 一般疑问句的第一单词总是虚词,读的时候要读轻声。陈述句变为一般疑问句技巧:根据一般疑问句不同的家族,可以用不同的方法将陈述句变为相应的一般疑问句。1、第一家族:含be动词或情态动词的句子秘诀:一调二改三问号一调:即把句中的be或情态动词调到主语前;二改:改换主语称谓,即将句中的主语I\my \mines\we\our\ours等。第一人称分别改为相应的第二人称you\your\ yours等;三问号:句末的句号改为问号。如:Eg. I am an English teacher.&&& →&&& Are you an English teacher?Eg. We can speak English fluently.&& →&&& Can you speak English fluently?2、第二家族:含行为动词(或称为实义动词)的句子秘诀:一加二改三问号一加:即在句首加助动词Do或Does;二改:1、把谓语动词改为原形;2、改换主语称谓(同第一家组);三问号:句末的句号改为问号。Eg. We read English every morning. → Do you read English every morning?Eg. Tom’s father listens to English on the radio every evening. →Does Tom’s father listen to English on the radio every evening?特别注意:对于第二家族一定要注意动词的还原,因为时态与数的变化已经体现在助动词上了。3、加强记忆口诀:肯变一,并不难,can 或be提在前;谓语若为行为动,do 或does句首用。
发现相似题
与“—_____ you sing English songs? —Sorry, but I can sing Chine..”考查相似的试题有:
11157810068779691136795143219140006上个月我参加了学校图书馆举办的英语角活动。有很多老师和学生参加。在英语角活动中,我们可以阅读英语报刊,练习英语口语,学唱英文歌曲。在那里,我的口语有所提高,而且玩得很开心的翻译:Last month I took part in the English corner activities organized by the school library. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, practise spoken English, learn to sing English songs. Where an increase in my speaking, and have a good tim 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
上个月我参加了学校图书馆举办的英语角活动。有很多老师和学生参加。在英语角活动中,我们可以阅读英语报刊,练习英语口语,学唱英文歌曲。在那里,我的口语有所提高,而且玩得很开心
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Last month I attended the school library activities organized by the English Corner. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, to practice spoken English, learning to sing English songs. There, my speaking has improved, but a lot of fun
Last month I took part in the English corner activities organized by the school library. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, practise spoken English, learn to sing English songs. Where an increase in my speaking, and have a good tim
The previous month I participated in English angle activity which the school library conducts.Has very many teachers and the student participates.In English angle activity, we may read English publication, the practice English spoken language, studies sings English song.In there, my spoken language
Last month I participated in the school library activities organized by the English Corner. There are many teachers and students to participate in. In English Corner activity, we can read in English, practice oral English newspapers, singing songs in English. It was there that I had improved, but th
Last month I took part in the English corner activities organized by the school library. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, practise spoken English, learn to sing English songs. Where an increase in my speaking, and have a good tim 下载
 收藏
政治 学术 化学
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语:Unit 7 The Birthday Party Topic 2 Can you dance or draw测试题(仁爱英语七年级.
下载积分:1500
内容提示:英语:Unit 7 The Birthday Party Topic 2 Can you dance or draw测试题(仁爱英语七年级下)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 23:32:11|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:英语:Unit 7 The Birthday Party Topic 2 Can you dance or draw测试题(仁爱英语七年级下).DOC
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 english songs 的文章

随机推荐