求中古文翻译刻舟求剑译

求中文翻译_百度知道
求中文翻译
Trade in services is a key aspect of the U.S.-China economic relationship, and one with multiple benefits for the United States. As a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO), China has reduced or removed many of its earlier barriers to trade and investment. The liberalization of China’s trade regime has meant a vast increase in the opportunities for U.S. services exporters. At around $70 billion, China’s market for services is already the world’s sixth largest, and can be expected to grow with the expansion of the economy.The service sector is the largest and most significant part of the American economy. Private services now account for more than two-thirds of the U.S. economy, and more than four-fifths of the workforce. Services are also an increasingly important part of U.S. trade. Over the past generation, services have gone from one-fifth to nearly one-third of exports, growing twice as fast as exports of goods.The rules of the global trading system cover services as well as goods. The General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) requires, with some exceptions, that governments cannot discriminate between service suppliers from different countries, or between domestic and foreign firms. The GATS offers a framework for the negotiated reduction or elimination of barriers, while also setting limits on the imposition of any future restrictions. Like other agreements administered by the WTO, the obligations made under GATS are binding and enforceable. hina acceded to the WTO in 2001, the same year that the United States granted permanent normal trade relations to that country. A market that was once protected by high tariff walls and discriminatory restrictions on foreign investment is now in transition, and becoming much more open to business. Some of the most significant Chinese commitments, such as the final phase-ins for banking, architectural and engineering services, are scheduled to be fulfilled by December 11, 2006 (i.e., five years after accession). Exports of U.S. services to China began to grow sharply as soon as China joined the WTO. In 2004, the United States exported $11.30 in services to China for every $1 in services that it imported from that country. Some segments of the Chinese market remain protected, but new commitments might be negotiated in the Doha Round of WTO talks. Moreover, any disagreements that emerge over China’s implementation of its commitments can be brought before the WTO’s Dispute Settlement Body for adjudication and enforcement.
提问者采纳
服务贸易的一个关键方面是中美的经济关系,与美国多项效益。成为会员的世界贸易组织(WTO),中国减少或删除它的许多早期贸易壁垒和投资。中国的贸易自由化政权的大幅增长就意味着美国服务的机会出口商。700亿美元左右,服务中国市场已经是世界上最大的第六,可将增长发展经济。服务行业,也是我国现存最大最重要的一部分的美国经济。到现在私人服务超过三分之二的美国经济,并且超过五分之四的劳动力。也是一个越来越服务美国贸易的重要组成部分。在过去的一代中,服务已经到近三分之一五分之一的出口,成长的两倍,出口的货物。规则覆盖全球贸易系统的服务以及货物。一般贸易协议服务(服务贸易总协定)要求,也有一些例外的,政府无法区分不同国家、服务供应商或之间的国内和外国公司来实现。规章的谈判提供了一个框架减少或避免障碍,同时设置实施限制未来的限制。像其他协议在世贸组织管理的义务服务贸易总协定下具有强制性。啥子2001年加入WTO,同年,美国获得永久正常贸易关系到那个国家的。市场,是曾经保护的高关税壁垒和歧视对外资投资的限制现在在转型过程变得更加开放的企业。一些最重大的中国承诺,比如最后的phase-ins银行、建筑和工程服务,将在日完成的(例如,在加入后5年)。美国的出口服务,中国开始迅速增长只要中国加入世贸组织。在2004年,美国出口服务11美元向中国提供服务的每1美元,来自那个国家的进口。中国市场的某些章节的保护,但新的承诺仍可能进行谈判多哈回合世贸谈判。此外,任何在中国出现分歧做出某种承诺的实施带到世贸组织的争端解决机构审判和执行。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求中文翻译_百度知道
提问者采纳
13579已经在你另一个帖子回复了
2 没这个词啊 4 姓6 销售经理8 用英语10申请
第二个是应该正确是secretary
秘书得意思
你的纸上的少打一个e
满意请采纳 有问题请追问我哦
请问一下13579怎么做,贴子里不见了?
我看到你的帖子了还给你回复了 你再去看看
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
大四学姐英语控
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求中文翻译_百度知道
求中文翻译
I'd been proud that I'd never lost my cellphone until my husband Jack got a call one evening.
We went to visit a friend in hospital last year.When Jack's
rang,it was my mother calling from my
_2_. She asked if I had
my mobile I checked my purse.It was _4_! I usde Jack's phone to call my number.Then a boy,whom I'll call Rhys, _5_
it.&I found your phone!& he said,excitedly.&I have been trying to find you,but _6_
itwas getting late,I decided to leave.&He gave me the address of a _7_
near his home.Later thatevening,I went to _8_
him there.I didn't dare to go _9_
,worry this was some cheater.So Jack came along.After _10_
10km,we got to the coffee shop which Rhys _11_.
were gone.Rhys was just a young boy.&How did you _13_
my mum?&I asked.He _14_
that when he found my mobile by the roadside, he started calling people in my list of contact.But all they _15_
was my mobile phone number--which didn't_16_
He'd called many names,starting with the letter A.Finally he got Adam,one of my friends,who _17_
I was _18_ to get my phone back with all the contacts,messages and photos I could have lost for ever. I was so _19_
to Rhys and offered him some money,but he _20_.
As we drove back,we praised Rhys for his honesty.1、A.electric car
B.mobile phone
D.doorbell2、A.hospital
D.home3、A.found
D.broken5、A.accepted
B.returned
D.answered6、A.before
D.if7、A.coffee shop
B.post office
D.supermarket8、A.follow
D.punish9、A.slowly
D.finally10、A.driving
D.riding11、A.talked about
B.looked for
C.heard of
D.knew about12、A.difficulties
C.diseases
D.hopes13、A.remember
D.understand14、A.realized
B.repeated
C.explained
D.believed15、A.had
C.expected
D.finished
提问者采纳
是帮翻译这篇文章还是帮你填选择题啊 = = 是翻译的可以追问哦。
我要翻译啊啊啊啊
我很骄傲,我永远失去了我的手机,直到我的丈夫杰克接到一个电话,一个晚上。我们去拜访一位朋友在去年医院。当杰克的_1_响了,这是我妈妈叫我_2_。她问我是否有_3_我移动我检查了我的钱包。它是_4_!我用千斤顶的电话打我的电话。然后一个男孩,我叫莱斯,_5_它。”我找到你的电话!”他说,兴奋。”我一直想找你,但_6_那晚,我决定离开。”他给我地址的一个_7_他家附近。后来的晚上,我去_8_他。我不敢去_9_,担心这是一些骗子。所以杰克过来。_10_10公里后,我们到了咖啡店,_11_里斯。我的_12_离去。里斯还是一个年轻的小伙子。”“你怎么_13_我妈妈吗?”我问他_14_。当他发现我的手机在路边,他开始叫人在我的联络名单。但他们_15_是我的手机号码,这不是_16_——他称许多名字,从字母A。最终他找到了亚当,我的一个朋友,谁_17_我家。我_18_弄回我的电话的所有联系信息和照片,我可能永远失去了。我是如此_19_对里斯和给了他一些钱,但是他_20_。当我们开车,我们赞扬里斯他的诚实。虽然翻译看起来怪怪的,但还是能了解它大概讲什么了,是按照单词翻译的。但怎么看还是怎么怪的啊 = =
是用翻译器的吧....我之前也用翻译器...觉得怪怪的...所以才用知道问的.....唉...太失望了
因为看着怪,才用那个单词翻译的(就是那什么翻译器),没想到用那个更加怪 = = 是不是那个单词什么的打错了啊..
没有....原文是这样的
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求答案,求中文翻译_百度知道
提问者采纳
你收集什么
在我的房间有很多吉祥物
我不收集娃娃
你得到了多少
我把它们粘在我的毛衣上
我想一直张贴
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
are. don't.
on. stickers
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求中文翻译啊!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
the body shop 意思是:美体小铺(公司名)tea tree skin clearing意思是:茶树精油皮肤清洁exfoliating pads是磨砂洁面布或是角质净化片suitable for blemished skin意思是适用于受损皮肤或有瑕疵的皮肤arbre a the coussinets
exfoliants purifiants和后面的一行是法文,意思应该和上面的意思是一样的。好像只是用法语解释了一下。40 pads是40片的意思55mm diameter意思是直径为55毫米2.17 inches意思是2.17英尺总之从字面意思看来,就是一种护肤品。就是用茶树精油去除角质。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
清洁皮肤的, 茶树去角质的, 适合暗疮皮肤/肤况不好的皮肤. (分了英文和法文)
茶树祛角质的东东哦
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 古文翻译刻舟求剑 的文章

随机推荐