the picture was beside the window(对划线部分提问提问)

the picture was beside the window(划线提问)划在 beside the window上_百度作业帮
the picture was beside the window(划线提问)划在 beside the window上
the picture was beside the window(划线提问)划在 beside the window上
beside the window此处是说 这张图片的位置.于是位置的提问 用where
△答案就是:Where was the picture?自己解题,希望采纳.谢谢、
Where was the picture? 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】5BM3U3教案
下载积分:760
内容提示:【精品】5BM3U3教案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 03:45:21|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【精品】5BM3U3教案
官方公共微信5BM3U3教案U3,教案,5BM,U3教案,3U3,5BM3,教学设计,教案模板,幼儿园教案,教案格式
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
5BM3U3教案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语翻译(1)An 80-year-old man was sitting in his house beside his 45-year-old son.Suddenly a crow landed in front of the window.The father asked his son,“What is that?” The son replied,“It is a crow.” After a few minutes,the father as_百度作业帮
英语翻译(1)An 80-year-old man was sitting in his house beside his 45-year-old son.Suddenly a crow landed in front of the window.The father asked his son,“What is that?” The son replied,“It is a crow.” After a few minutes,the father as
英语翻译(1)An 80-year-old man was sitting in his house beside his 45-year-old son.Suddenly a crow landed in front of the window.The father asked his son,“What is that?” The son replied,“It is a crow.” After a few minutes,the father asked his son a second time,“What is that?” The son said “I just told you that it’s a crow.” After a little while,the father again asked his son,“What is that?” That time an angry tone could be heard in the son’s voice.“It’s a crow,a crow!”(2)A little later,the father went to his room and came back with an old diary which he had kept for many years.After opening the right page,he asked his son to read it.When the son read it,tears came to his eyes.“Today my son was sitting with me on the sofa.When a crow was sitting by the window,my son asked me 23 times what it was,and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a crow.I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question.I did not feel annoyed answering the same question.(3)“If your parents become old,don’t treat them or look upon them as a burden(累赘).Instead be warm and kind to them.From today on say this to yourself,“I want to see my parents happy forever,for they have cared for me ever since I was born,and they have always showed their selfless love to me.只要翻译第(2)段,请标准翻译,
过了一会儿,父亲去他自己的房间拿回了一本他保存多年的日记本.在翻到那个特定的页数的时候,父亲要求儿子阅读它.当儿子读完,眼泪立刻滑落下来.“今天,我和我的儿子一起坐在沙发上,当一只乌鸦落在床边的时候,儿子问了我23遍那是什么,然后我回答了他23遍那是乌鸦.每一次他问我同样的问题,我都会紧紧的拥抱他.我从不会为回答同样的问题而感到厌烦.
过了一会儿,父亲去他的房间,带回来一本他保留多年的旧日记。打开后,他要他的儿子读它。当儿子读完后,他流出了眼泪。“今天我的儿子和我坐在沙发上。当一只乌鸦站在窗边,我的儿子问我的23遍,这是什么,我告诉他23遍,这是一个乌鸦。我抱起他含情脉脉,每次他问我同样的问题。我没有回答同样的问题感到恼火。...
过了一会儿,父亲走进房间,然后手里拿了一本他保存了多年的日记本。在翻到那一页时,他让他的儿子将它念出来。儿子念后,不禁泪流满面。“今天儿子跟我一块坐在沙发上。这时有一头牛卧在窗户外,我的儿子问了我23次那是什么,而我回答了他23次那是一头奶牛。每次他问我同样的问题时,我都会怜爱地抱抱他。尽管是回答同样的问题,但我一点也不觉得厌烦。...
A little later, the father went to his room and came back with an old diary which he had kept for many years. 不一会儿,爸爸走进自己的房间,带回来一个旧日记,他多年来一直。 After opening the right page, he asked his son t...
1,一个80岁的老人和他的儿子坐在房子里,突然一只乌鸦从窗前落下,那个父亲就问儿子那是什么,儿子说那是乌鸦,过了一会儿老人又问那是什么,他儿子说我刚刚告诉你了,是只乌鸦.又过了一会儿老人又问那是什么?儿子很生气地说那是乌鸦,乌鸦!!!!2,过了一会儿,那父亲进了他的房间让后拿出来了一个他父亲已拿了多年的的日记,然后翻开右面的一页,让他儿子读给他.当他儿子读的时候老人哭了,他说今天我儿子坐...

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐