mycousinisfrom(shanghai).对括号对划线部分提问练习题

my cousin is (twelve years old).括号部分提问.___your cousin's___?_作业帮
my cousin is (twelve years old).括号部分提问.___your cousin's___?
my cousin is (twelve years old).括号部分提问.___your cousin's___?
填What's age .因为问年龄除了用 How old .之外,还可以用What's one's age 你明白了吗?比如:How old are you = What's your age
What's, age
【what‘s】
your cousin’s 【age】?= How old is your cousin?
What's... age
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!they have an art festival next month.改为一般疑问句the sports day is (on november 9th).对括号部分提问she has a book sale on march 21st.改为否定句my cousin has a school trip (on may 16th).对括号部分提问frank has an english da_作业帮
they have an art festival next month.改为一般疑问句the sports day is (on november 9th).对括号部分提问she has a book sale on march 21st.改为否定句my cousin has a school trip (on may 16th).对括号部分提问frank has an english da
they have an art festival next month.改为一般疑问句the sports day is (on november 9th).对括号部分提问she has a book sale on march 21st.改为否定句my cousin has a school trip (on may 16th).对括号部分提问frank has an english day on may 9th.改为一般疑问句并作否定回答
1、They have an art festival next month.改为一般疑问句Do they have an art festival next month?2、The sports day is (on November 9th).对括号部分提问When is the sports day?3、She has a book sale on march 21st.改为否定句She doesn't have a book sale on march 21st.4、My cousin has a school trip (on may 16th).对括号部分提问When does your cousin have a school trip?5、Frank has an English day on May 9th.改为一般疑问句并作否定回答Does Frank have an English day on May 9th?No,he doesn't.
你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,应该为:Do they have an art festival next month?When is the sports day?she doen't have a book sale on march 21st. When does your cousin have a school trip ?Does ...
have an art festival next month?What day is the sports day ?she doesn't have a book sale on March 21st.Which day does your cousin have a school trip?Does Frank have an English day on may 9th? No,he doesn't.My cousin has a (baseall).(对括号部分提问)_百度知道
My cousin has a (baseall).(对括号部分提问)
我有更好的答案
does yuor cousin
have如果有帮到您 请给予好评
谢谢拉#^_^#祝您愉快
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to ____the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s ____birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go____. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on____afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to____(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou ____(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is____(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】____with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The____disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)-乐乐题库
& Unit 6 Let’s Have a Picnic知识点 & “根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语...”习题详情
129位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.3%
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the symbol&of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to improving&&the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s nineteenth&&&birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go&either&. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on&Wednesday&&&&&afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to&watching&&(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou lies&&&(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is&&directed&&&(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】Compared&&with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The&sudden&disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏省扬州市竹西中学初三第一次模拟考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据句意是五亭桥是瘦西湖的象征。根据句意及汉语提示填symbol。【小题2】此题中“devoted his life to”的头是介词,所以填improve的ing形式,即 improving。【小题3】根据句意是我表弟的十九岁生日就要到了,我要给他买个礼物。此空需用序数词nineteenth。【小题4】此题句意:如果你不去那儿,我也不去。此题是否定的也不,所以填either。【小题5】根据汉语提示“星期三”是Wednesday。【小题6】此题句意:这个男孩已经习惯了完成作业后看电视。此题中的“be used to”中的to是介词,所以填watching。【小题7】句意:老师告诉我们扬州为与扬子江北边。此题宾语从句是客观事实,所以用一般现在时态,故填lies。【小题8】句意:泰坦尼克号是由James Cameron 导演的一部浪漫电影。此空应用过去分词作定语表被动,故填directed。【小题9】句意:和冬天相比春天在某些方面更好一些,此空是“和……相比”的意思,应用过去分词Compared。【小题10】句意:马航的突然失踪是很多人着急。此空应用形容词作定语修饰disappearance ,所以填sudden。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lak...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征...”相似的题目:
What is most likely to affect your success at school or at a job? The ability to read. And that goes for your kids too. The declining literacy(读写能力的下降) of our society has been a main concern of educators for a while now, and yet things are not getting better.In most cases, how well we learn to read will depend largely on our exposure(接触) to language as children. If we hear people around us talking about all kinds of subjects as children, we naturally pick up the words and phrases they use. If we pick up a lot of words, we will learn to read better.Much of the traditional advice to struggling readers, theses days, seems to include developing “cognitive strategies”(认知策略). In this way, readers are asked to centre more, to think, to be interested and ask questions, to analyze, to predict, to reason, and to check their understanding, or worse still to answer questions of what they have read. In other words they are asked to become self-conscious(有自我意识的) readers. I do not agree with this approach.Here are my several strategies for reading improvement.Read about things that interest you. If you are interested in what you are reading about, the words will come alive, and you will understand better. The more you read, the better you will become at reading. Just get started and it will become a habit, as long as you are interested in what you are reading.Read material that is at your level or just a little difficult for you. Read material that you find easy to read, or just a little challenging. Looking up many unknown words in a dictionary is dull, and the results of the dictionary search are quickly forgotten.&&&&If you can hear the new words and phrases that you are reading, you will have an easier time understanding and remembering them. Hearing the rhythm of someone reading a text will help your own reading.Don’t worry about what you don’t understand. Most of your reading should be for pleasure. You can still enjoy reading without understanding all of what you read. You may even understand some things in your own personal way.Unfortunately not all reading is just for pleasure. When you are reading a textbook or report or other material for school, you may need to underline, take notes and read some parts over again. However, if you have developed the habit of reading for pleasure, you will find that the skills you need will come naturally, and that you will understand a lot better than before.1.In Paragraph 2, the author tells us the importance of&&&&.&&& A. hearing people around as children&&&&&&&&&&& B. talking ability as children&&& C. contacting different people&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. learning different languages2.Which sentence is best to be filled in the blank in the passage?&&& A. Listen as much as possible.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Try to use your imagination.&&& C. Great works need to be read out loud.&&& D. Listen first if you have trouble reading.3.It can be learned from the last paragraph that&&&&.&&& A. you should find pleasure from reading a textbook&&& B. the habit of reading for pleasure is important&&& C. reading for school is helpful for reading for pleasure&&& D. reading for school requires different skills from reading for pleasure4.What is the purpose of the author in writing the passage?&&& A. To tell us some ways to improve reading ability.&&& B. To show that poor literacy has been a big problem.&&& C. To teach us how to look for fun in reading.&&& D. To tell us some ways to pick up new words and phrases.&&&&
俗话说“远亲不如近邻”, 邻居对我们的生活非常重要。请你根据下面的提示, 以“My neighbour”为题,写一篇作文。要点如下:1.我是Jim,住在阳光社区,在那里我结识了一个新邻居叫Peter。我和他住同一栋楼,他住在五楼。2.他是一名警察,在附近的警察局上班,他工作很努力;3.他热心而且乐于助人,当人们遇到各种问题时,都向他求助;4.我们社区的每个人都喜欢他,我们有他这样的好邻居真是太幸运了。5.我的感受….注意:1.短文须包括以上要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯。2.可展开合理想象,作适当发挥。3.词数:100词左右。 My neighbour &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
—Is Jack in the classroom now?&—No, he &&&&&football on the playground.playsplayedis playingwas playing
“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to ____the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s ____birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go____. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on____afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to____(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou ____(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is____(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】____with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The____disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to ____the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s ____birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go____. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on____afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to____(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou ____(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is____(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】____with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The____disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)”相似的习题。上海牛津7A课堂练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上海牛津7A课堂练习
7​A​课​堂​练​习​整​理
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐