jane lui_____ to schll yesterday because her mother was ill.(not go)空白处填什么?

湖北仙桃实验初级中学学年九年级上学期期末考试试卷――英语(无答案)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
湖北仙桃实验初级中学学年九年级上学期期末考试试卷――英语(无答案)
上传于||文档简介
&&对​复​习​有​帮​助
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Module_1__My_first_Day_at_senior_high__高中英语_(外研新标)
My first Day at senior high
(school)(1)
At senior high school 高中
senior 年长的;资历较深的,地位高的;高年级的(美)Eg): senior engineer 高级工程师
They are senior students. 他们是高年级学生At junior high school 初中
junior 年少的;资历较浅的,地位较低的Eg): junior officers 下级军官
my junior brother 我的弟弟He is my manager, though he is junior to me. 他是我的经理,尽管他资历比我浅。(2). 学科名词;①maths (mathematics)数学; ② physics 物理; ③ chemistry 化学; ④biology 生物⑤ geography地理;
⑥ history 历史;⑦ Chinese 语文;⑧ Japanese⑨ Russian
⑩ PE (Physical Education)
⑾ IT (information Technology)⑿ science subject(s) 理科; ⒀ academic subject(s)
文科How many of the subjects are science subjects ? ① ② ③ ④ ⑾Which are your three favourite subjects ?Reading and vocabulary1. far from +地点
远离。。。;离。。很远far from +n./doing/adj. 远非;完全不;绝非eg: the market isn`t far from here. It`s only half an hour`s bicycle ride.Far from helping the situation, you`ve just made it worse.你非但对情况没有什么帮助,反而弄得更糟。He is far from a fool.他绝不傻2. thought nc. 想法,看法,主意
(pl.)思想
nu. 考虑,沉思Eg: I don`t like the thought of your walking home alone.我不想让你一个人步行回家Before you begin to make a speech, you should collect your thoughts.演讲开始前,你应当思想集中He sat, deep in thought. 他坐着,陷入了沉思。 Sit -sat -sat3. enthusiastic adj. 热情的,热心的,满腔热忱的
enthusiasm n.热心,热情,热忱be enthusiastic about .. 对。。狂热,痴迷,迷恋 I`m proud to have so many enthusiastic supporters.我很自豪有这么多热心支持者。You don`t sound very enthusiastic about the idea.你好像对这个想法不三感兴趣。She was even less enthusiastic about going to America.好对去美国更不感兴趣。4. amazing adj. very surprising 令人惊奇的;令人惊喜(惊羡,惊叹)的It is amazing that/how... 真是令人惊奇。。。Eg: It is amazing how quickly people adapt to environment.人们适应环境之快真是惊人。5. method nc. 方法,办法,措施
with this method 用这种方法Eg; I think we should try again using a different method.我想我们应该用一种不同的方法再试一次。6. nothing like +n./pron.代/doing sth/ clause7. bored adj.(对某人、事)厌倦的;厌烦的
boring 令人厌烦(倦)的;没趣的Bore vt.使厌烦; boredom nu.厌烦,厌倦;无聊
born adj.出生的;出世的Be bored with... 对。。厌倦Bore sb. with...以。。。使某人厌倦Be bored to death 厌烦得要死
was bored to death! 我真的腻烦死了!Bore sb. by doing sth 做某事使某人厌倦Eg: the children quickly got bored with staying indoors.There was a bored expression on her face 她脸上有一种厌烦的表情。He bored us all by talking for hours about his new house.他连贯几个小时大谈他的新房子,使我们大家都厌烦透了。8. introduce vt. 把。。介绍给。。;引进,推进
introduction nc/u.Introduce oneself 自我介绍
introduce A to B
把A介绍给BIntroduce sth. Into...把某事物传入或引入。。。Eg; Tobacco was introduced into Europe from America.9. embarrassed adj. 尴尬的;害羞的
embarrassing adj.令人害羞的(难堪的)embarrassment n.
ashamed adj.惭愧的,羞愧的,尴尬的be embarrassed about/at... 因。。而尴尬/害羞be embarrassed to do sth. 窘迫(尴尬、害羞地做某事eg: she`s embarrassed about her height.He felt embarrassed at being the focus of attention 他困自己成为众人的中心感到害羞这个女孩在公众面前演讲感到不自在。___________________________________The girl felt embarrassed about making a speech in public10. previous adj.(仅用于名词前)先前的,以住的
prevision n.预知;预感,先见previous to +n/ pron./doing...
在。。之前eg: No previous experience is necessary for this job. 这一工作无需以往经验。Previous to this, she`d always been well. 在这以前,她身体一向很好。11.description ncu. 描写,形容,说明;常与of 搭配用,a/the description of sb./sth.  Eg: please give me a brief/full description of the accident.  
请简短地、详细地叙述这次意外事故给我听。  
I found the play boring beyond description 觉得这部戏乏味得无法形容。Beyond description 无法形容的(地);难以描述的(地)Give a detailed/general description of ..对。。做详尽的、概括性的说明My name is Li Kang. I live in Shijiazhuang, a city not far from Beijing. It is the capital city of Hebei Province. Today is my first day at Senior High School and I`m writing down my thoughts about it.My new school is very good and I can see why. The teachers are very enthusiastic and friendly and the classrooms are amazing. Every room has a computer with a special screen, almost as big as a cinema screen. The teachers write on the computer, and their words appear on the screen behind them. The screens also show photographs, text and information from websites. They`re brilliant !The English class is really interesting. The teacher is a very enthusiastic woman called Ms Shen. We`re using a new textbook and Ms Shen`s method of teaching is nothing like that of the teachers at my Junior High School. She thinks that reading comprehension is important, but we speak a lot in class, too. And we have fun. I don`t think I will be bored in Ms Shen`class!Today we introduced ourselves to each other. We did this in groups. Some students were embarrassed at first but everyone was very friendly and it was really nice. Ms Shen gave us instructions and then we worked by ourselves.Ms Shen wants to help us improve our spelling and handwriting. We do this in a fun way, with spelling games and other activities. I like her attitude very much, and the behaviour of the other students shows that they like
her, too.There are sixty-five students in my class-more than my previous class in Junior High. Forty-nine of them are girls. In other words, there are three times as many girls as boys. They say that girls are usually more hard-working than boys, but in this class, everyone is hard-working. For our homework tonight, we have to write a description of the street where we live. I`m looking forward to doing it !1.First put forward by the French mathematician Pierre de Format in the seventeenth century, the theorem had baffled and beaten the finest mathematical minds, including a French woman scientist who made a major advance in working out the problem, and who had to dress like a man in order to be able to study at the Ecolab college (NMET2003.C篇)  这个定理,先是由十七世纪法国数学家皮尔法特提出,曾使一批杰出的数学大师为难,包括一位法国女科学家,她在解决这个难题方面取得了重大的进展,她曾女扮男装为了能够在伊科尔理工学院学习。简析:夹杂过去分词短语,现在分词短语,动名词及两个定语从句。Theorem ?θi?r?m(尤指数学)定理;命题Baffled
[?b?fl vt.使人难以理解,使困惑;使挫折They succeeded in baffling the enemy`s attack 他们成功地阻止了敌人的进攻The puzzle baffles me 这个谜使我困惑不解A Letter from a Senior High StudentDear Li Kang,How`s it going ? I thought I`d write to tell you about the American school system. Secondary school in the US usually covers seven years, grades six to twelve. Ninth to twelfth grades are high school. At the end of twelfth grade,American students receive the high school diploma. Students need a high school diploma if they want to go to college.The school year is divided into two semesters, the first of which is September through December, and the second January through May. We have a LONG summer vacation! We start school at 7:50 am and we finish at 3 pm.I take part in all kinds of after-school activities-I play football,basketball,volleyball, table tennis and I go to theater club.Will you tell me something about your summer vacation and the Chinese school system in your next letter ?Best wishes,Rob MarshallI`m writing to teenagers all over the world. I have some questions about your memories of your first year at school. Would you mind answering the questions for me ?Here are my answers! My first memory of school was the smell of paint! They painted the walls at the start of the year. The smell disappeared quite quickly,but I still remember it. My first best friend was a girl called Molly and we were friends for about three years. But then she moved to California. I still write to her. My favorite activity in first grade was drawing pictures. My first teacher was called Miss Sharp, and she had the biggest smile in the world.NounVerbAdjectivecorrect     /encourage     /   enjoyexplanation     /    /fluentmisunderstand//progressive  description     /behave     /assistant     /pronounce     /Grammer exercise:1.-Do you know if Terry will go camping this weekend ?--Terry? Never! She _____ tents and fresh air !A. has hated
C. will hate
D. hates2.-What are you going to do this afternoon ?--I am going to the cinema with some friends. The film ____ quite early, so we_____ to the bookstore after that.A. are going
B. goC. are going
D. go3.Do you have any problems if you _____ this job ?
(2008 湖南高考)Well, I`m thinking about the salary...A. offer
B. will offer
C. are offered
D. will be offered4.-What`s that noise ?-- Oh,I forgot to tell you. The new machine ______.
(2008 浙江高考)A.was tested
B. will be tested
C.is being tested
D.has been tested5.Teenagers _____ their health because they play computer games too much.A.have damaged
B. are damaging
C. damaged
D. will damage (2008 重庆)6. Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. The plane _______.A. takes off
B.is taking off
C. has taken off
D.took off7.Water ____ at 100℃ and at this time the glass filled with it ______.A. breaks
B.will breakC.is to break
D. breaks8.-Did Tom live here ?
--- Yes, but he _____ her now.  A. doesn`t live
B.hadn`t lived
C. isn`t living
D. will live9.______ hard ? Why don`t they stop working ?A. Isn`t it raining
B. Hasn`t it rainedC. Won`t it rain
D. Wasn`t it raining10.It seldom ____ here but it _____ heavily these days.A.snows
B.is snowing C.is snowing
D.snows11.She said nothing. And _____ tears came to her eyes.A. surprised
B. surprising
C.exciting
D.excited12.-I`m very ____ with my own cooking. It looks nice and smells delicious.--- Mmm, it does have a _____ smell.A.pleased
B. pleasedC. pleasant
D. pleasant13.-Did you enjoy yourself at the party ?--Yes. I`ve never been to _____ one before.A.a more excited
B.the most excitedC.a more exciting
D. the most exciting14.She said nothing. And ____ tears came to her eyes.  A. surprised
B. surprising
C. exciting
D. excited15.Mr Smith is a ____ everybody is ____ to get close to him.  A. frightening
B. frightened  C. frightening
D. frightened      16.The story he told us was very ____ and we were _____.A. moved deeply
B. moving deeplyC. moved deep
D. moving deep17.Despite such a big difference in ______ towards what one eats, there is no doubt that people in the west regard the Chinese food as something special.A. point
C. attitude
D.sight18.You can hold the pot in one hand and take off the lid with ______.A. another
B. the other
C. other one
D. the others19.-Peter, why didn`t you go to the flower show ?-- I think it`s something _____ pleasant.A. far more
B. far less
C. too much
D. much too20.-How did Bob do in the exams this time ?-- Well, his father seems _____ with his results.A. pleasing
C. pleased
D. to please用所给词的适当形式填空:1.He always ________ to work late,which makes the boss angry and disappointed.(go)2.Now watch carefully and see what _________ in the experiment. (happen)3.Someone _________ at the door. It might be the postman. (knock)4.I`ll go home as soon as I _______ all my homework. (finish)5.Why _____ you always ______ late for work ?  You are close to being suspended(暂停的). (come)6. China ______ in the east of Asia. (lie)7. If you _______ slowly, I if you _____ fast, I don`t. (speak)8.Great changes in every field ______
in the last ten years. (take place)9.Water ______ at 100℃ .(boil)10.The plane _________ off at 11am. (take)重点短语;1.____ other words 换句话说2.at the _______of 在。。开始的时候3._____ to college 上大学4.be _______into 被(划)分成。。。5._________ subject最喜爱的学科6.be ________ to 与。。相似\类似7.the _____ of teaching教学方法8.a __________ of
一份对。。。的描述9.
an ________ to 对。。。的态度;对。。。的看法Last summer I went through a training programme and became a literacy volunteer. The training I received, though excellent, however. When I began to discover what other people`s lives were like because they could not read, I realized the true importance of reading.My first student Marie was a 44-year-old single mother of three children. In the first lesson, I found out she walked two miles to nearest supermarket twice a week because she didn`t know which bus to take. When I told her I would get her a bus schedule ( 时刻表), she told me it would not help because she could not read it. She said she also had difficulty once she got to the supermarket because she couldn`t always remember what she needed. Since she did not know words, she could not write out a shopping list. Also, she could only recognize items by sight, so if the product had a different label, she would not recognize it as the product she wanted.As we worked together, learning how to read built Marie`s self-confidence (自信心), which encouraged her to continue her studies. She began to make rapid progress and was even able to take the bus to the supermarket. After this successful trip, she reported how self-confident she left. At the end of the programme, she began helping her youngest son, Tony, a shy first grader, with his reading. She sat with him before he went to sleep and together they would read bedtime stories. When his eyes became wide with excitement as she read, pride was written all over her face, and she began to see how her own hard work in learning to read paid off. As she described this experience, I was proud of myself as well. I found that helping Marie to build her self-confidence was more rewarding than anything I had ever done before.As a literacy volunteer, I learned a great deal about teaching and helping others. In fact, I may have learned more from the experience than Marie did.44. What did the author do last summer ?A. She worked in the supermarket.
B. She helped someone to learn to read   C. She gave single mothers the help they needed   D. She went to a training programme to help a literacy volunteer.45. Why didn`t Marie go to the supermarket by bus at first ?A. Because she liked to walk to the supermarket.
B. Because she lived far away from the bus stop   C. Because she couldn`t afford the bus ticket
D.Because she couldn`t find the right bus.46.What did Marie use to find the goods she wanted in the supermarket ?A. She knew where the goods were in the supermarket   B. She asked others to take her to the right place   C. She managed to find the goods by their looks
D. She remembered the names of the goods47. Which of the following is true about Marie ?A. Marie could do things she had not been able to do before   B. Marie was able to read stories with the help of her son   C. Marie decided not to continue her studies in school
D. Marie paid for her own lessons.One day, on her way school, Li Lan found a small bag near the bus station. She opened it and find a callingcard as soon as a lot of money in it. From the calling card, she found the owners address and his telephonenumber. She thought the owner must very worried. So she went to the public telephone and called the owner.Then she waited for the bus station. The owner came by taxi very soon, and Li Lan gave the bag to him. Theowner is so grateful to her that he took out 100 yuan to thank for Li Lan, but Li Lan polite refused it and went on to school.第一、二三行有两处错误;第四行一处错误;第五行有三处错误1. go through ①穿过,通过;②遭受,经受,经历;③完成,做完;④检查,审查,搜查Eg: ① the river goes through the city.这条河流穿过这个城市。The piano went through the door easily.钢琴很轻易地通过了那道门。② When he was a child, he went through one hardship after another.孩提时代,他经历了一个又一个的艰难困苦。③ Let`s go through the exercises. 咱们把这些练习做完With great concentration she went through the movements.她聚精会神地做完这些动作④ They went through our luggage at the customs.海关人员仔细检查了我们的行李。You`d better go through your test paper again.你最好把考卷再看一遍。2. sight
n.视觉,视力;景象;风景,名胜;v. 看,观察Eg; ① He had his sight tested by a doctor.他让医生给他检查了视力② the sunset was a very beautiful sight.那落日真是一幅美景She offered to show me the sights 她主动提出带我观光③ tell me when you sight London Bridge 看到了伦敦桥就告诉我At first sight 第一眼,乍一看
it was love at first sight 这是一见钟情Out of sight 看不见了
out of sight, out of mind (谚)眼不见,心不想In sight 年得见的
no other vehicle was in sight 看不见别的车辆Catch a sight of 看到, 突然注意\看到 when she caught sight of him she smiled她看到他时微微一笑3.rewarding 报答的,值得做的;I found it immensely(非常地,极大地) rewarding working with the less able children. 为能力差的孩子工作我觉得是非常值得的A satisfying as well as a financially rewarding career.令人满意且薪水丰厚的职业Reward n.报酬,报答,奖赏,奖品;酬金,赏金
vt. 酬谢,奖赏  Eg:① He will expect some reward after working so hard.他工作很努力,会得到报偿的  
The police are offering a big reward for information about the robbery.  
警方出大笔赏金要求提供那起抢劫案的破案线索  
② How can I reward your kindness ? 我怎样才能报答你的好心呢?  
Those who protect the oil field will be rewarded.保护油田者有奖4.deal n.约定,协议,交易;许多;v.处理Eg: ①the government was ready to do a deal with the opposition政府准备与反对派达成协议了。
It`s a deal. 一言为定② the government had been unable to deal with the economic crisis.A great\good deal 大量,许多,Eg: there was a great deal of concern about energy shortages 很多人关心能源短缺问题We learnt a good deal from her 我们从她那儿学到了很多东西He has caused me a great deal of trouble 他给我带来了大量麻烦。1.First put forward by the French mathematician Pierre de Format in the seventeenth century, the theorem had baffled and beaten the finest mathematical minds, including a French woman scientist who made a major advance in working out the problem, and who had to dress like a man in order to be able to study at the Ecolab college (NMET2003.C篇)  这个定理,先是由十七世纪法国数学家皮尔法特提出,曾使一批杰出的数学大师为难,包括一位法国女科学家,她在解决这个难题方面取得了重大的进展,她曾女扮男装为了能够在伊科尔理工学院学习。简析:夹杂过去分词短语,现在分词短语,动名词及两个定语从句。Theorem ?θi?r?m(尤指数学)定理;命题Baffled
[?b?fl vt.使人难以理解,使困惑;使挫折They succeeded in baffling the enemy`s attack 他们成功地阻止了敌人的进攻The puzzle baffles me 这个谜使我困惑不解21.It has been proved ______ eating vegetables in childhood helps to protect you against serious illnesses in later life.
(2008.上海高考)A. if
B. because
D. that22.In this seaside resort, you can ______ all the comfort and convenience of modern tourism.(2007 山东高)A.
C. receive
D. achieve23. He spoke English well indeed, but of course not _____ a native speaker.A. as fluent as
B. more fluent than
C. so fluently as
D. much fluently than24. Because of the bad clothes, the boy felt ______ when he saw his new teacher.A. embarrassing
B. embarrassed
C. to embarrass
D. to be embarrassedMatch the words :①Enthusiastic
a) help someone do or feel they can do something②textbook
b) putting a lot of effort into something③history
c) way of doing something④encourage
d) able to speak a foreign language very well⑤handwriting
e) study of the past⑥method
f) a book used for the study of a subject in school⑦fluent
g) study of the earth and different regions of the world⑧geography
h) the particular way someone writes using a pen⑨hard-working
i) very interested in something or excited by it21.D;句意为"已证明,童年时期吃蔬菜有助于保护你以后不得严重疾病"。①句中it作形式主语,that引导主语从句,that不能省略。②句式转换时一定要注意形式的变换,尤其是在"多从句主语+be said + to do sth."结构中,to do的形式有各种时态和语态的变化。常见的类似句型有:It is said that...据说。。
It is required that... 有人要求。。。It is believed that...据相信。。。
It is supposed that... 据推测。。。It is reported that.... 据报道
It is well-known that.... 众所周知。。。It is suggested that.... 有人建议。。。
It is considered that.... 人们认为。。。。It is ordered that.... 已下令。。。。。
It must be admitted that.....
必须承认的是。。。Eg: They say that Wang Hailing has published another novel about marriage.= It is said that Wang Hailing has published another novel about marriage.= Wang Hailing is said to have published another novel about marriage.据说王海鸰又出版了一本有关婚姻的小说。22. A; 句意:"在这个海边度假胜地,你会享受到现代旅游业所带来的所有舒适和方便"。Apply 申请(正式),应用,适用;achieve
(通过努力,)取得,获得,达到,完成;实现Eg: she had applied for a number of positions.
她申请了若干职位。Want to apply for the jobThe laws that apply to air apply to all other gases.
那些适用定律也适用于所有其它气体。the communist system achieved a basic economic modernization.         共产主义制度实现了基本的经济现代化。23.C; 修饰动词spoke,应该用副词,故排除A,B两项;D项本身有误,应为 在表示否定的同级比较时,常用not so...as结构,表示"前者不如后者"。24.B;1.D;根据句意:"她讨厌帐篷和新鲜空气!"可知,应用一般现在时态表目前的状态。2.C;空一表示电影的放映时间;这种对于时间表的安排是确定的,应该用一般现在时,排除A\B两项。空二体现某人打算要做某事,故用be going to形式。3.C;if引导的是条件状语从句,从句中用一般现在时表示将来时;同时根据句意可知,应用被动语态4.C;由句意可知"新机器正在被测试",应用现在进行时的被动语态形式。5.B;由because 引导的原因状语从句可知,谈论的是目前的情况。现在进行时表示现阶段正在发生的动作。6.B;此处用现在进行时表示将来,A项也可表示将来,但常和具体时间连用。7.B; 水在100℃沸腾,是客观事实,用一般现在时,排除A\C\D三项;and 后的句子句意为"这个时候装满热水的杯子会破裂"。8.C;由句意可知,谈论的是现在的事情,排除B\D。现在进行时可表示现阶段正在进行的动作,故选C;9.A;由句意"天不正下大雨吗?"他们为什么不停止工作呢?可知,应用现在进行时。10.B;前半部分"这里很少下雪"是客观事实,用一般现在时;后半部分these days 表示"这些日子,这一段时间",现在进行时表示目前一段时间正在进行的动作。11.D;excited tears 激动的、兴奋的泪水。12.D;be pleased with "(人)感到满意的";pleasant adj. "令人愉快的",特指使人感到满足的状态,通常用于具体的事物。13.C;比较级和否定词连用,表示最高级的意思,excited意为"感到兴奋的";14.D;excited tears 表示"激动的,兴奋的泪水" 如:exciting news, excited children. 但这并不是绝对的。有时过去分词也可以修饰事物,特别是修饰与人有关的 "表情、眼泪、喊声、哭声"。如上述题中的 "excited tears",原题中有这样的含义,由于母女俩见面激动,故流出了"激动的泪水"。如用 exciting tears, 所表达的意思是 "令人激动的泪水",显然是讲不通的。再如:He was puzzled by the problem, so there was a puzzled expression on his face. 他被这题难住了,他的脸上出现了迷惑不解的表情。(并不是他的表情令人迷惑不解)。15.D;a frightening teacher "一位令人害怕的老师";everybody is frightened to get close to him"大家都害怕接近他"16.A;deeply "深深地";deep作副词时表示具体的深。第一空"令人感动的"17.C; attitude towards sth对待某事的态度,18.B;考one ....the other...;"你可以用一只手拿壶,用另一只手把盖子拿掉"19.B;考far修饰比较级的用法。Far很,远远地,可修饰adj,adv(短语)及比较级、最高级。 "我认为它没有趣"20.C;be pleased with..对。。感到满意;seem 作系动词,相当于用所给词的适当形式填空:1. 2.3.4. 5.are,6.lies7. 8.9.10.Grammer"感官"动词用法:)感官动词(及物)有:see/notice/look_at/watch/notice/ observe/listen_to /hear/feel(Vt)/taste(Vt)/smell(Vt)B)连缀动词(含感官不及物)be/get/become/feel/look/sound/smell/taste/keep/stay/seem/ appear/grow/turn/prove/remain/go/run一、see, hear, feel, watch, look,这五个动词均可作连系动词,后面接形容词作表语,说明主语所处的状态。其意思分别为"看/听/闻/尝/摸起来......"。除look之外,其它几个动词的主语往往是物,而不是人。例如:These flowers smell very sweet.这些花闻起来很香。The tomatoes feel very soft.这些西红柿摸起来很软。二、这些动词后面也可接介词like短语,like后面常用名词。例如:Her idea sounds like fun.她的主意听起来很有趣。三、这五个感官动词也可作实义动词,除look(当"看起来......"讲时)只能作不及物动词外,其余四个既可作及物动词也可作不及物动词,其主语通常是人。例如:She smelt the meat.她闻了闻那块肉。 I felt in my pocket for cigarettes.我用手在口袋里摸香烟。四、taste, smell作不及物动词时,可用于"taste / smell + of +名词"结构,意为"有......味道/气味"。例如:The air in the room smells of earth.房间里的空气有股泥土味。五、它们(sound除外)可以直接作名词,与have或take构成短语。例如:May I have a taste of the mooncakes?我可以尝一口这月饼吗?六、其中look, sound, feel还能构成"look / sound / feel + as if +从句"结构,意为"看起来/听起来/感觉好像......"。例如:It looks as if our class is going to win.看来好像我们班要获胜了。联系动词(Link Verb)系动词亦称联系动词(Link Verb),作为系动词,它本身有词义,但不能单独用作谓语,后边必须跟表语(亦称补语),构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。说明:有些系动词又是实义动词,该动词表达实义时,有词义,可单独作谓语,例如:He fell ill yesterday.他昨天病了。(fell是系动词,后跟补足语,说明主语情况。)He fell off the ladder.他从梯子上摔下来。fell是实义动词,单独作谓语。1)状态系动词用来表示主语状态,只有be一词,例如:He is a teacher. 他是一名教师。(is与补足语一起说明主语的身份。)2)持续系动词用来表示主语继续或保持一种状况或态度,主要有keep, rest, remain, stay, lie, stand, 例如:He always kept silent at meeting. 他开会时总保持沉默。This matter rests a mystery. 此事仍是一个谜。3)表像系动词用来表示"看起来像"这一概念,主要有seem, appear, look, 例如:He looks tired. 他看起来很累。 He seems (to be) very sad. 他看起来很伤心。4)感官系动词感官系动词主要有feel, smell, sound, taste,look, 例如:This kind of cloth feels very soft. 这种布手感很软。This flower smells very sweet. 这朵花闻起来很香。5)变化系动词这些系动词表示主语变成什么样,变化系动词主要有become, grow, turn, fall, get, go, come, run.例如: He became mad after that. 自那之后,他疯了。She grew rich within a short time. 她没多长时间就富了。6)终止系动词表示主语已终止动作,主要有prove, trun out, 表达"证实","变成"之意,例如:The rumor proved false. 这谣言证实有假。 The search proved difficult. 搜查证实很难。His plan turned out a success. 他的计划终于成功了。(turn out表终止性结果)

我要回帖

更多关于 jessiejane 的文章

随机推荐