daily report意思演讲稿

下学期就要分班了,轮到我英语演讲,讲什么好我们每节英语课都有个课前三分钟演讲,我排到最后,明天就轮到我讲了,我还没想好讲什么,英语很烂.现在班里的朋友很好,一想到就要分班真的很_百度作业帮
下学期就要分班了,轮到我英语演讲,讲什么好我们每节英语课都有个课前三分钟演讲,我排到最后,明天就轮到我讲了,我还没想好讲什么,英语很烂.现在班里的朋友很好,一想到就要分班真的很
下学期就要分班了,轮到我英语演讲,讲什么好我们每节英语课都有个课前三分钟演讲,我排到最后,明天就轮到我讲了,我还没想好讲什么,英语很烂.现在班里的朋友很好,一想到就要分班真的很舍不得,但是又不得不分,所以明天准备讲一些关于朋友很难得的什么的,还有那个祝福每个同学和班主任.我现在有一些构想,就是明天先讲一个关于朋友的英语哲理小故事(短点),然后再讲即将分班什么的,最后再祝福一下,祝大家在期末取得好成绩.我想了一些句子,开头:Hello,everyong.I’m today’s reporter..还有一篇我看起来可以摘抄几句名言的文章:LOVE starts with a SMILE ,grows with a KISS ,and ends with a TEAR.DON''T cry over anyone who won''t cry over you.Good FRIENDS are hard to find,harder to leave,and impossible to forget.You can only go as far as you push.ACTIONS speak louder than words.The HARDEST thing to do is watch the one you love,love somebody else.DON''T let the past hold you back,you''re missing the good stuff.LIFE''S SHORT.If you don''t look around once in a while you might miss it.A BEST FRIEND is like a four leaf clover,HARD TO FIND and LUCKY TO HAVE.Some people make the world SPECIAL just by being in it.BEST FRIENDS are the siblings God forgot to give us.When it HURTS to look back,and you''re SCARED to look ahead,you can look beside you and your BEST FRIEND will be there.TRUE FRIENDSHIP "NEVER" ENDS.Friends are FOREVER.Good friends are like STARS You don''t always see them,but you know they are ALWAYS THERE.DON''T frown.You never know who is falling in love with your smile.What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.Everything is okay in the end.If it''s not okay,then it''s not the end.Most people walk in and out of your life,but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.Send this on to everyone special in your life,even the people who really make you MAD sometimes and to the people whose lives you want to be in!花费你一点宝贵的时间,来帮下我这个英语烂的要命的人.我真的很想把这次演讲搞成功,毕竟是第一次也是最后一次如果好的话我会再加一百分的还有大家不要发什么关于英语的网站给我,然后叫我自己去找。
Hello,everyong.I’m today’s reporterit was very appreciate to everybody give me a chance to stand here i know that is was so hard to let somebody who don't know each others met together and konw together,and than and the harder thing is a friends sbe frank ,now i'm very upset for sperate form yours my friend,this years your are give me many many good menmory,the time we laught,the time we cry,the time we study togbut i know this thing would be dispear no long ago.so by this chance i want to give yours my best wish.and i hope yours don't be so sad.because this is natrue,we had to learn how to confront the life,face to the sad of sperate,and the we will gorwth up ,than move on .at last i whish everyone here could have a good trip on the future,and don't be so grey,tomorrow is another day英语不太好cet 4没过 都是些简单的单词 ,合适就润色一下;
[[[[[[[[[[[[回答楼主[ 郑家逸]
你不会还不虚心请教
大家回答了问题
你感觉不好也不至于去骂别人
你为什么匿名
就是因为你知道自己的作业没有能力完成
所以请枪手
你也知道不光明磊落
其实你讲什么不重要,因为大部分人基本上没听懂。我们班当时搞英语演讲时,大部分都听得云里雾里的。找个普通材料就行了,关键是你发音要标准,多模仿美式发音。朗读流利第一,讲不圆的地方直接混过去。这样等你讲完,大家会凭印象而不是内容打分,谁流利谁分高。...
Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and m...
找范文For example
个人偏爱一个“珍惜”的话题。最近刚刚去讲过。思路是这样的。Change The Past .Change One Thing Change Everything .No Such A Thing Called Time Travel .Don't Be Regret Till You Lose .Miss Everything Even ...
红日欲出 红日未出 红日初升 红日喷薄 红日艳艳 旭日初露 旭日初升 旭日东升 旭日临窗 旭日将升 旭日当空 晓日初升 朝阳初升 朝阳灿灿 朝阳普照 朝阳火红 太阳升高 太阳高起 日出旭旭 日出东山 日出三竿 日上三竿 日高三丈 三竿日出 日色东升 日头露脸 火轮升腾 火球高升 为乌飞升 一轮红日 一轮朝日
日出东山 日出三竿 日上三竿 日高...
第一句:I'm today's reporter.太中式了,用小学学过的:I'm on duty. 或是 Today it is my turn to do the daily report.如果是刚分班,不要总是怀旧阿,可以有一些对新班级同学的展望,个人倾向是做一个有特点的个人介绍,在最短时间让大家喜欢你。友情可以作为介绍自己时突出的一个方面。...
去大学英语专业找人帮忙,写一篇让同学老师感动得五体投地,四脚朝天的文章
我认为可以讲一些轻松一点的话题,类似于音乐。有一篇我用过的演讲稿推荐给你《where there is life,there is music》,难度不大,也挺有没的,应该适合你。去百度搜一下就有了。希望能帮到你。祝好。
虽然是英文演讲,但是请想想谁会使用这么多别人(名人)的话来表达自己内心对于好朋友离别的不舍!建议回忆一下和同学老师相处的细节,什么时候让你感动,记得对他说感谢。什么时候吵架了,记得请她原谅。说说你们的未来,说说希望大家十年后相见的样子。Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footpri...
"I’m today’s reporter" 不对!你做的不是report,所以你不是reporter.句式也不对!
你可以将一些关于感谢的话
讲你自己熟悉的了解的吧,讲自己周围的,别人给你的不一定就最适合你,你也不一定会讲得好.
“因为大部分人基本上没听懂” 哈哈! 楼主你明白了吗? 中国可不是英语国家,所以你讲什么都无所谓,没人听得懂!
How to say future?Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. O...求一篇daily report我是高中生,要求daily report 的内容与近日的社会热点有关,最好取材新闻.演讲时间4—5分钟,_百度作业帮
求一篇daily report我是高中生,要求daily report 的内容与近日的社会热点有关,最好取材新闻.演讲时间4—5分钟,
求一篇daily report我是高中生,要求daily report 的内容与近日的社会热点有关,最好取材新闻.演讲时间4—5分钟,
城市问题City ProblemCities are the cultural,economic,governmental,population,transportation and communication centers of the world.Most people can find a job,earn a living and accumulate moderate wealth in cities.People can also choose a variety of activities to enjoy their life.Nevertheless,cities have many problems,such as substandard housing,pollution and traffic congestion.In developing countries,millions of people live in substandard housing and other overcrowded dwellings.Some housing in advanced countries is also substandard.In the early 1970’s,about 5.5 percent of urban housing in United States were substandard.Substandard housing is one of the most serious city problems.In spite of government efforts to improve housing,many dwellings like the shacks remain.Getting from place to place in a metropolitan area becomes more and more difficult because of population growth and ever-increasing use of cars.Traffic jams delay and anger people.Cities have made some effort to solve their problems.However population growth,lack of funds,high cost of construction and other factors continue to cause city problems.你现在的位置 : &
初中英语教学心得:对话教学
  情景是进行言语交际活动的必要因素。交际化的英语课堂教学需要教师充分地利用和创设情景组织课堂教学,做到教学内容情景化。英语情景对话课是指在英语教学中,创设一定的话题情景或社交活动的情景场面,通过师生互动或生生互动的语言交流活动,来实现学生语言知识的掌握、听说交际能力素质的培养及提高的目标。
  情景对话课以培养学生的听说技能为主要的教学目标,为这一目标,需要理解和掌握对话课中的语言知识,需要熟练交际功能用语。对话课的最终目标是在相同或相似的交际场合,灵活运用所学的句型、用语进行口语交际。
  中学英语情景对话课教学模式的环节
  第一环节:创设情景,导入话题。
  此时教师将设计本课相关情景,利用音乐情景导入、影视情景导入、图片情景 导入、模拟活动情景导入、游戏竞赛情景导入等形式导入话题,来介绍对话课内容的背景。这样导入渲染了气氛,激发了学生学习的动机。以SEFC 1 A Uint11 (Lesson41)为例,是如何创设音乐情景导入&music&这个话题对学生进行听说训练的。
  ① 先鼓励学生&说&,让学生回答几个问题:
  Do you like music?
  What kind of music do you like ?
  Which singer do you like best?
  What&s your favorite song?
  ② 然后教师介绍自己喜欢的Country music和流行歌手John Denver以导入话题。给学生放一首John Denver的Country road,既激起学生的兴趣,又让学生感受一下美国乡村音乐American country music的风格,同时还是对听力的一次训练。
  第二环节:展示情景,呈现语言。
  该环节中教师通过各种形式展示情景,呈现对话内容,让学生听或视听,教师结合对话情景讲授新的语言点,以各种方法帮助学生理解。以SEFC Book 1B Unit 20 (Lesson77)为例,是如何展示情景、呈现对话内容的。
&&&&&&& (1)先在制作的多媒体课件上展示&纸&的图片和发展的过程,与学生谈论一些有关纸的话题。因为纸的英文&paper&是学生早就熟知的单词,而纸又是中国四大发明之一,并且纸和印刷有着密切联系。因此从paper入手引出并教授printing这生词和其他两个发明compass和gunpowder既巧妙又在情在理。其实这还是一个导入的环节。
&&&&&&& (2)再通过提问&Susan和Mrs.Zhu在谈论什么&这样一个一般问题指导学生通过录音听出对话的大意,告诉学生这节课关于中国古代的印刷术。到此为止,课文对话全部展现出来,学生通过教师的引导最后把全部思路集中于有关印刷术的知识上,并调动和激活他们有关印刷术的已知的知识,做好了接受新知识的准备。这是对课文对话的第一次理解。
  第三环节:融入情景,机械操练(Mechanical drilling)。
  引导学生进入情景角色中,去掌握语言知识,并进行必要的机械操练。这是一个机械性的操练、模仿、重复、套用句型等的环节。先由教师引导学生读,再分角色读,从而体会不同角色,不同语境的语音,语调以及语言表达习惯,为下一步交际操练奠定基础。例如:一种是句型操练: SEFC 中Unit 15 Lesson 57课学习&It's time +主+过去时&,教师可先引用原句再用短语替换。
  T: It's time I went and picked up my little girl from school.
  S: Repeat.
  T: Went to school.
  S: It's time I went to school .
  T: Left for London.
  S: It's time I left for London.
  再如:对话操练、师生自由对话、表演。首先,教师可以让学生跟读录音机;
  然后可将对话中某些词替换,让学生将新的对话进行反复练习;最后教师可指导学生分角色朗读、扮演对话。
  第四环节:延伸情景,交际操练(Communicating drilling)。
  在掌握了对话内容的重点难点后,学生通过模仿、机械的操练后,再在教师延伸情景中充分利用对话内容,进行交际操练。交际操练的合作者可以是老师,也可以是同学。
  例如:Aswan Dam(SB1B Lesson90)这课介绍埃及阿斯旺大坝(Aswan High Dam)与我国的跨世纪工程&&三峡工程(Three Gorges Project)有不少相同点,于是就设计了研究性学习的对话活动课。课前把学生分为两个组,①专家组(工程师):负责在网上在书刊中查找有关三峡工程的详细资料;②采访组(小记者):负责设计有关三峡工程的自己感兴趣和疑难问题;课堂活动中,完成了前三个环节后,实施交际操练&&答记者问的活动,以实现学生语言的交际和情感的真实交流,从而提高英语的对话交际能力。
  第五环节:拓展情景,演绎对话。
  该环节中老师拓展交际对话情景,努力创造接近生活的轻松的课堂环境,让师生互动、生生互动的对话演绎得以实现,从而激发学生学习兴趣,增强学习英语的信心,进一步强化学生的英语交际能力。前提是在上节课对探险旅游有所了解,本节课模拟组织一次类似的探险,由教师提供课外补充材料(配图)。阅读方法有所变化,而且要在阅读的基础上进一步交际活动,进入模拟真实的交际语境,在解决实际问题中加强口头表达能力。
  1、 先是作Daily report,两位学生谈论有关冒险的话题,以承上启下,照例由下面学生自由发问,两位学生主答,使讨论的话题更充分。
  2 接着教师展示四幅不同地方的地形地貌图,让学生描述What place is it like?Where is it? 是: &the Antarctica& ,&the Sahara Desert& ,&the Amazon Jungle& ,&a Lighthouse on a small island&.
  3 、再次,教师先问:Where would you like to go? 分组讨论,讨论的话题是:--Why do you go there?
  --What is it like?
  --What necessary things do you need to carry ? Why?
  --What can you do there?
  --What will be your challenging about your trip?
  4、第四,整合阅读与讨论获得的信息,内化成口头表达的能力,展示成果。
  5 、最后,教师提问,组与组之间交叉回答:What do you learn from their report?班级评价:Which group is the best one?
  模拟活动结束。
  实践证明,中学英语对话课教学中,创设激发学生参加交际活动的情景,能使学生在较真实的情景中学习语言知识,很好地锻炼交际对话能力,提高学生英语的交流水平,这无疑是一个中学英语教学改革的有效尝试。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐求一篇高中英语daily report,演讲用最好是有关学习态度,生活态度的,或者比较新颖的主题,不要太长,演讲时间控制在2-3分钟左右_百度作业帮
求一篇高中英语daily report,演讲用最好是有关学习态度,生活态度的,或者比较新颖的主题,不要太长,演讲时间控制在2-3分钟左右
求一篇高中英语daily report,演讲用最好是有关学习态度,生活态度的,或者比较新颖的主题,不要太长,演讲时间控制在2-3分钟左右
Good morning, Boys and girls!Does anybody like this drink(高举7-Ups的气水罐)? Well, this is my favorite drink. But today I am not going to talk about my favorite drink. I would like to talk about 7-ups of life. You may wonder what that is. Ok, please sit back and listen.
The 7-Ups of life.1. Wake up!I would say” Today is a new day. Let’s rejoice and be happy!”So I am going to stop to smell a flower. I’m going to stop to look up at the blue sky and the white fluffy clouds. I’m going to stop to listen to the raindrops against my windows. 2. Dress up!The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. A little smile can make such a big difference in one’s life. I would smile to the people I know and I would smile to the people I don’t know. The world is so beautiful with smiles all around.3. Shut up!Today I will shut up! I will say nice things and learn to listen. “ Hi!” “ How are you?” “Can I help you?” I am going to tell my mom and dad how much I love themToday is the tomorrow I set goals for yesterday. 4.Stand up!Everybody should stand for something or you will fall for anything. I will stand firm on my ground and do what I think is right. I would never bow to the evil.5. Look up!I will look up at the sky. I would look up at the universe. I gain strength. I gain guidance.6. Reach Up !I will like to stand higher and see farther and reach something higher.7. Lift Up !I will say a little
Prayer today. I pray for the world peace. I pray for the happiness of my loved ones. I pray for a peace of mind.Boys and girls, these are the seven ups of my life. I hope you could sit back and think about
the 7-ups for your life .Wish you all the best!Bye!高中英语教学中的听说训练实践(钟j)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
高中英语教学中的听说训练实践(钟j)
大小:3.77MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 daily report意思 的文章

随机推荐