请简单句翻译练习句话,谢谢

请帮我翻译一句话,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我翻译一句话,谢谢!
starring top actress Chinese Gong Li,Miami Vice&quot,,在CRI新闻网上看到的, will be screen on the Chinese mainland,,Movie &quot,中间那个“starring……”的部分不是很明白。哪位大虾能帮我翻译一下么,谢了~,
提问者采纳
将会在中国大陆上映。,昨天我们看了一部查理·卓别林主演的电影。由谁主演由中国顶尖女演员gong li(实在不好打)主演的电影”miami vice“,Yesterday we saw a film starring Charlie Chaplin,
提问者评价
我明白了,多谢~~!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
由顶级中国影星巩丽主演,电影Miami Vice,将会在中国大陆上映。starring
star本意是星星的意思,这里引申为使。。。成为明星。意思是那部电影使巩俐成为明星。翻译是:使中国顶尖女演员巩俐一举成名的电影&Miami Vice”将在中国大陆上映。
由中国顶尖女演员巩丽主演的电影《迈阿密风云》将会在中国大陆上映。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一句话,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一句话,谢谢!
于是我购买了第二次,请把货款退给我就好。谢谢翻译,请帮忙将下面这句话翻译成英语,所以请不要再给我发一个了,辛苦了。,第二次付款发货了,第一次付款由于意外钱收了但货没发,背景是我在网上想买一本书,谢谢。因为第一次你们没有发货,退还给我第一次的钱,于是我想与店主交涉,由于我已经收到货了,
提问者采纳
I paid this book twice as remittance,t send me another book because I just need one book,所以请不要再给我发一个了,由于我已经收到货了, Please return the first remittance to me and don&#39,请把货款退给我就好。谢谢翻译, I did not receive the book after I remitted the money first time, then I received the book I want,辛苦了。Dir sir, then I paid it again as remittance,于是我购买了第二次,因为第一次你们没有发货,thank you in advance,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Please don&#39, I have received your shipment this time, I bought twice,As you didn&#39, Please return the first payment to me,t ship it again,t send me the goods first time, Thanks very much!,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手翻译两句话,谢谢_百度知道
请高手翻译两句话,谢谢
1.At the current growth rate in China, living standards rise 100-fold, or 10,000 percent.2.The impact of China's economic reforms in the last three decades has been as awe-inspiring, if not more, than the country's growth rate during the period, according to a leading international economist.
提问者采纳
由于中国当前快速的增长速度,人们生活水平上升了100倍,或者说上升了10000 %。就算中国的经济增长率在此期间,没有超过某位国际领先的经济学家所预期的,过去的30年中国的经济改革所带来的影响,足以让人敬畏以及激励。
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
1.At the current growth rate in China, living standards rise 100-fold, or 10,000 percent按中国目前汇率的增长速度,生活水平上升100倍,或10000 %。2.The impact of China's economic reforms in the last three decades has been as awe-inspiring, if not more, than the country's growth rate during the period, according to a leading international economist.2,根据一项国际领先的经济学家所述,在过去30年中,如果不是更比该国在此期间的经济增长率,中国的经济改革的影响一直令人惊叹,
二楼回答的很好!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!
请知悉这批货物将于明天装柜以及报关,我们会跟进并进一切努力去确保这个shipment不会被延误。
提问者采纳
请知悉这批货物将于明天装柜以及报关,我们会跟进并进一切努力去确保这个shipment不会被延误。我有更好的答案|搜索相关资料 Please kindly note that this batch of goods will be loaded into the container and applied to the customs , We will also try our best to make sure that this shipment won't be postponed Please be advised that this batch of goods will be loaded into the container and we also try everything possible to ensure that the shipment第潦彪檬准侣兵摘驳圈 will not be delayed
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Please be informed that the shipment will be loaded tomorrow and the customs clearance, we will follow up together every effor森尧辨朗追柯斌要舶纽t to ensure that the shipment will not be delayed.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人翻译下面几句话,谢谢!_百度知道
请英语达人翻译下面几句话,谢谢!
1:在今天上午,已经和负责人电话沟通过了,按预定计划执行。2:为了明确目的,一会打电话给你。3:谢谢您和我的电话联络,这边清楚了,如果有什么问题,在联系你。4:谢谢您的邮件回复,指示的内容知道了。5:尽快和对方联系后,稍后在把情况跟你汇报。
提问者采纳
这样的文字应当采用更加口语化的翻译。 1.
Person in charge has been contacted this morning, plan could be proceeded.2.
In order to make the goal crystal clear, will call you later.3.
Thanks for the telephone communication, it is all clear from our side, if any question accrued, will contact you again.4.
Thank you for your email reply, content of instruction is received.5.
Will contact the other party as soon as possible and report the status back to you later.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1. i have contacted the person in charge by phone this mornign, we will carry out it on schedule.2. i will call you later in order to make the purpose clear.3. Thank you for your call. our part has understood. If we have any question,we will contact you. \4. Thank you for your answering our mail and we have known the directions.5. i will contact the other part as soon as possible, and then i will report you what is going on.
1: in this morning, had already communication with head phones, according to the schedule. 2: in order to define the purpose, a short while give you a call. 3: thank you for your call and I contact, this way, if you have any questions, in touch with you. 4: thank you for your email reply, the contents of the instructions. 5: as soon as possible after contact with each other, later on in the situation report to you.
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 顾家北100句翻译 的文章

随机推荐