Sports are very good for our health.There are manysys types.h of sports.We can p_____.

1.we have many sports co______here .we can play sports in them 2. There are four P_____in my family_百度知道
1.we have many sports co______here .we can play sports in them 2. There are four P_____in my family
求正解~~~~~~~
提问鍺采纳
contestspeople
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
competetion
1.courts(球场)2. people(ren) 1.we have many sports courts here .we can play sports in them.
峩们这里有许多球场,我们可以在里面做运动。2. There are four people in my family.
我们家有四个人。
我没学过那个单词
有没其怹答案
这是九年级Unit 9的一个单词,其它的我一时間也想不到了。。。
那我就这么写。 那The
is___-[Anna]
Anna‘s桌子仩的书是安娜的。
一,collection二,people
collectionpersons
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求文档: Sports and games are good for our health 啥意思_百度知道
求文档: Sports and games are good for our health 啥意思
提问者采纳
运动有益身体健康
提问者评价
其他类似问题
sports的相关知识
其他3条回答
运动和游戏对我们的健康状况有好處。
运动和游戏有益于我们的健康
体育和游戏囿益身心健康
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
Using a mobile device? Go to
for huffpost mobile.
More in Politics
You might also like
More in Business
You might also like
More in Entertainment
You might also like
More in Tech
You might also like
More in Media
You might also like
More in WorldPost
You might also like
More in Healthy Living
You might also like
More in Comedy
You might also like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps
//ferguson-grand-jury_n_6213392.html
If you want to understand what makes Elizabeth Warren so special in American politics, consider her nervy leadership of the campaign to block President Obama's foolish nomination of one Antonio Weiss to be the top Treasury official in charge of the domestic financial system, including enforcement of the Dodd-Frank Act. For most of his Wall Street career, Weiss has epitomized everything that reeks about financial abuses. As chief of international mergers and acquisitions for Lazard, Weiss orchestrated what are delicately known as "corporate inversions," in which a domestic corporation moves its nominal headquarters offshore, to avoid its U.S. taxes. And that's only the beginning. Many of the other deals orchestrated by Weiss resulted in operating companies being bought and sold by giant conglomerates, where the "savings" and "increased efficiency" came mainly from tax breaks and reduced worker compensation.
ASSOCIATED PRESS
For decades now, the first four of these assertions have formed the foundation of U.S. policy in the Middle East. The events of 9/11 added the fifth, without in any way prompting a reconsideration of the first four.
While the Republicans are scrambling to figure out their next steps and keep their forces together, the President and Democrats are taking victory laps with cheering crowds of recent immigrants who are mobilizing to stand up and defend executive action.
Izabela Habur via Getty Images
The real problem is not that we're an addiction-addled culture of oversharers, though that may indeed be true. Instead, it's that we're a culture of complainers. We complain because it's in our nature, and we're more apt to complain than to do something about it.
Mark Wilson via Getty Images
Apparently if the seventh investigation finds wrongdoing on the part of the administration, that's the one that will really matter? Sorry Fox News, but six strikes and you're out.
The bottom line is that New Jersey charters do not serve the same population as the districts that house them. Specifically, they serve a smaller percentage of poor students and students with extra learning challenges.
Burke/Triolo Productions via Getty Images
Thanksgiving has been celebrated by Native Americans, Christians, Jews and whoever else wants to since 1621, and I firmly believe we should continue unapologetically to celebrate giving thanks to God Almighty for our many blessings.
ASSOCIATED PRESS
The world of short blogs and 140 characters is symbolic of the all too prevalent overly simplified analyses, and sensational headlines that might generation "likes" and "retweets," but do not bring us to a better understanding of people, communities or our history.
ASSOCIATED PRESS
The framers debated the meaning of corruption at the Constitutional Convention in 1787, and Americans have been arguing about it ever since. Today, gifts to politicians that were once called graft or bribes are called contributions.
David Douglas Duncan courtesy Pace Gallery
Whether they look imposing, highly sexualized or catlike,
Picasso's women are so specific and recognizable and so clearly part of the fabric of his inspiration and imagination.
Darko Vojinovic/AP
Putin's post-Soviet regime may be approaching a crucial tipping point in its level of domestic support. Let's hope that the United States doesn't take his bait, and inadvertently prop him back up by giving him a military enemy to fight against.
ASSOCIATED PRESS
At the first Thanksgiving 383 years ago, Native Americans and Pilgrim immigrants gathered with mutual respect to share a bountiful harvest they'd produced together. This Thanksgiving, though, there's no respect or sharing in the homes of GOP nativists.
What we are really asking when we ask sexual assault victims why they stayed, why they drank, why they took the pills, is Why did you allow yourself to become prey?
by julie mcinnes via Getty Images
The authors of the article on recurrent violent injuries note that we have developed outpatient plans for people suffering from chronic disease. For some conditions, such programs usually involve self-monitoring by the patient and timely intervention by a medical professional. Shouldn't we have a comprehensive medical strategy for dealing with violence?
Jamie J McCarthy via Getty Images
Throughout America, disinvestment in infrastructure is far more typical. America's focus seems to be on individual spending, not investment in community resources. We refuse to tax ourselves and the signs of neglect are everywhere.
Now, this may seem a bit extreme in support of a dead poet but maybe you are not familiar with Constantine P. Cavafy.
The translations of his words are timeless.
Jennifer Segal
Pumpkin pie is always expected at Thanksgiving, but why not shake things up and make one of these five-star recipes instead? Double chocolate pavlova could be the ultimate sweet ending to your Thanksgiving feast -- and no one will miss that tired ol' pumpkin pie.
Vanden Heuvel and Lowry debate 'Bamnesty' and 'Obamacare'. Perhaps the best Left-Right framing of big reforms is FDR in 1936 comparing governments imperfectly reforming to status quo-ers kvetching from the sidelines. Or as Gypsies say, "Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
I'm happy that President Obama finally has moved forward with immigration reform. But the six-year-long White House Bad Messaging Plague (WHBMP) continues unabated. We're in danger of losing the public on this issue even before the first work permit is issued.
Although every day provides an opportunity for reflection and change, Thanksgiving stands out as the perfect day to kick off a few new habits that will effect the longevity of our planet. If each of us revamped our consumption and waste habits by slightly adjusting what's already in place, the overall impact could be huge.
David Norbut
Lately, I have been overwhelmed by the stubborn impenitence of serious disease. How it seems to strike friends and family powerfully and at random. Lives are forever changed. That could have happened to our family today. For some reason, we were spared. For that, I was thankful.
John Moore via Getty Images
The president has provided a temporary solution to a permanent problem. That permanent problem is our broken immigration system. It is imperative to get immigration right, if for no other reason than this: The future of the U.S. economy is at stake.
Sam Lanevi
I want people to think about what makes their family a family. Is it shared physical features, or because of the love you share for one another? My family is a family because of the latter.
SERGEI SUPINSKY via Getty Images
The problem with history is twofold: it tends to repeat itself, yet we never learn from it.
On Sunday, we commemorated the greatest tragedy suffered by the Ukrainian people -- Holodomor of , a term that can be translated as "extermination by hunger."
Thank you for being there for me when I call you and need someone to just listen. It doesn't matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you will always pick up.
To some degree, being happy was something I worked at, but I would have to call it a labor of love.
In reality, I learned. I learned how to be happy. I learned how not to be unhappy, and I want to share that with you.
Approaching the venue in south London, I berated myself. Why on earth had I volunteered to strip off my clothes in front of people I'd never met before? In broad, pitiless daylight? With faltering steps, I persuaded myself to continue, although doubts continued to raise their ugly heads.
As the number of people who identify as "mixed" increases, discussions around topics concerning people of mixed ancestry are also expanding and challenging our perceptions of race and racism. Critical mixed-race studies and films like Dear White People accomplish the goal of furthering dialogues around race that we can engage in with friends, family, and those in our communities.
If Dempsey, a soldier with a long and distinguished career, cannot in good conscience preside over a military campaign he feels will be ultimately doomed, should he quietly (or noisily) resign?
You don't have to feel like an outsider this holiday season. Join the party and live full out. Just make sure you devote more time to your health than you do to your indulgences and then you can start your New Year without any guilt for how you ended this year.
don't miss huffpost bloggers
//chuck-hagel-steps-down_n_6211426.html
//iran-nuclear_n_6210848.html
//pentagon-leaders_n_871519.html
//tamir-rice-boy-shot-cleveland-police_n_6211064.html
//chris-christie-leads-gop-_n_6210968.html
//new-yorker-redskins-rips-with-new-thanksgiving-cover_n_6211598.html
//rand-paul-islamic-state-war_n_6212004.html
//new-york-times-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-butt-ass_n_6212084.html
//john-oliver-turkey-pardons_n_6212182.html
//obama-immigration_n_6209068.html
//giants-odell-beckham-jr-catch_n_6209164.html
//is-fed-up-the-most-succes_n_6213322.html
//marijuana-industry-mainstream_n_6195194.html
//israel-new-laws_n_6207042.html
//ex-nbc-employee-frank-scotti-bill-cosby_n_6212860.html
//uva-sexual-assault_n_6209302.html
//climate-change-threatens-_4_n_6205914.html
//obama-isis-iran_n_6165352.html
//on-keystone-and-the-nsa-h_n_6205442.html
//marion-barry-dead-dies_n_6206508.html
//snl-schoolhouse-rock_n_6207312.html
//bill-cosbys-legacy-recast_n_6205800.html
//ted-cruz-immigration_n_6207210.html
//ferguson-protests_n_6207980.html
//_n_6208166.html
//bad-behavior-companies_n_6207108.html
//obama-2016_n_6207214.html
//rudy-giuliani-ferguson_n_6207608.html
//ira-hansen_n_6207434.html
//north-carolina-uber_n_6208646.html
//buffalo-floods-snow-storm-_n_6207240.html
//ferguson-protesters-mike-brown_n_6206106.html
//afghan-suicide-bombing_n_6207164.html
//ferguson-announcement-doe_0_n_6204936.html
//akai-gurley-nypd_n_6205492.html
//bill-cosby-controversy_n_6205148.html
//9-month-shot-father-cleaning-gun_n_6206104.html
Most Popular
NBC NewsWire via Getty Images
Unsplash by Volkan Olmez
Chris Maddaloni via Getty Images
Steve Russell via Getty Images
Fox News Sunday
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
//judy-shepard-bill-clinton-doma_n_6199626.html
//fdr-commercialized-thanksgiving_n_6198754.html
//paleo-thanksgiving_n_6193720.html
//adorable-killer-guard-dog_n_6209654.html
//loud-music-headphones_n_6174340.html
//black-seadevil-video_n_6209694.html
//work-lunch-types_n_6123738.html
//thanksgiving-hacks_n_6199210.html
//foods-that-cause-weight-gain_n_6152504.html
//lose-real-blood-video-game-blood-sport_n_6211376.html
//taylor-swift-dancing-lorde-amas_n_6209196.html
//underwater-pompeii-discovered-greek-island-delos_n_6200484.html
//exercises-to-relieve-pain-fascia-stretches_n_6173652.html
//katy-perry-super-bowl_n_6209460.html
//homeless-texas-man-video_n_6192698.html
//american-music-awards-2014-red-carpet-photos_n_6195240.html
//miley-cyrus-22-birthday_n_6207754.html
//frankie-j-grande-american-music-awards-2014_n_6208718.html
//jaden-smith-dancing-5sos_n_6209134.html
//rihanna-lipstick-oxblood-color_n_6199752.html
//jurassic-world-teaser-trailer_n_6207468.html
//ty-hilton-neborn-baby-touchdown-dance_n_6208226.html
//mockingjay_n_6208000.html
//dont-belong-in-bed_n_6160764.html
//rosemary-williams-my-five-wives-abuse_n_6205594.html
News Sources
Columnists
All Things AriannaHIPAA compliant secure online
Patient Intake Forms
Online Lab Results
Prescription Refill Requests
Appointment Requests
Medical Record Access
features of a patient portal
This online tool makes it easy for patients to communicate with their health provider and manage their health profile.
Patient Education Offers
A wide selection of patient education videos as well as a variety of FREE text based education.
Join Us Today
To start healthy and happy life tomorrow.
1-818-267-0228 now
for free consultation.
Treating a Child With Swine FluWhat should you do if your child gets
swine ? It’s a question many parents are facing this flu season. While the majority of cases for children and
have been mild, requiring only home treatment, a growing number of
children -- some with no underlying medical conditions -- have needed hospitalization or have died from the disease.
Smart Blog
Speaking of the Macbook, the new Leap Motion Unboxing Mini has a lot in widespread with Apple's plastic laptop. Both of those share the very same two.4Ghz Main two Duo processor, equally have 2GB of RAM and the two use Nvidia 320M graphics The only components big difference concerning the base styles is the difficult drive - the Macbook only has a 250GB drive, even though the Mac Mini will come with a 320...
On Monday, 02 June 2014
When typing on your Apple iphone, suggestion it horizontally. The keyboard need to be exhibited horizontally and turn into bigger. When browsing the on the internet, use the Safari application: this is the only a solitary that will rotate when you shift your cell phone. This really should assist you stop typos and range noticeably more quickly than prior to.A solitary of the techniques that you can personalize your Iphone is to alter the wallpaper in the entrance and major screens on yo...
On Monday, 02 June 2014
In hard financial occasions, most people are searching for ways to reduce their spending and reduce costs, and maybe you are no exclusion. One way of reducing your expenditures is to utilize discount coupons. If you want support learning how for the greatest coupons, the following article can present you how.
On Friday, 16 May 2014
Coupon codes are a great way to help save you some serious dollars when it comes to dealing with shopping. You only need to realize how to technique seeking them and making use of them based on your list. All it will require is a bit added information and preparing, so heed these guidelines for buying utilizing vouchers.Don't be dependent only on your own Sunday pieces of paper. Search for offers on several different few days magazines, and buy them. This will assist ensure that y...
On Friday, 16 May 2014
Coupon codes are generating their way back into acceptance nowadays. A great deal of stores are understanding that people need some help to make them go shopping at their retailer, however they don't want to make anything that they offer low-cost. Hence they put discount coupons for people to discover, find out more about looking at forward.
On Friday, 16 May 2014
The immense popularity of couponing currently offers quite a bit concerning the downturn in the economy experienced by numerous. It is essential to notice, nevertheless, that with out a great knowledge of how discount coupons work and ways to draw out one of the most value from their website, discount coupons might simply wind up in the bottom of your respective handbag or wallet, never for use. Assess the guidance under to make sure you get genuine worth from your coupons you clip....
On Friday, 16 May 2014
You will notice how much you will help save should you clip coupons. Nonetheless, without correct comprehending and realizing the easiest way to make use of discount coupons, many people discover that it is instead exhausting. Utilize everything that you go through in the pursuing paragraphs and you may begin saving lots of your money when you shop.
On Thursday, 15 May 2014
Have you been looking for methods to extend your family's finances? Do you experience feeling like every visit to a store is costing you more than ever before well before? In that case, you are most certainly not by itself. In today's modern society, it really is common for...
On Thursday, 15 May 2014
Do you use the Map application on your Apple iphone to get directions? Make assured you preserve your property address to your bookmark. You will not have to selection this tackle at the time much more: obtain your bookmarks and you will get directions to go dwelling within just a pair of seconds. Preserve the places you go to usually in your bookmarks so you do not have to really don't ignore addresses.Fish here in the island is a frequent preference for foods due to the fact the posit...
On Thursday, 15 May 2014
Whilst you can not delete the apps that come with your Iphone, you can certainly cover from check out these that you hardly ever use. Try positioning them in a folder collectively and placing the folder on the ultimate web site of your application lists. This way all those rarely utilized apps that can not be deleted will at the very least be moved out of the way.Not only Microsoft Workplace, the Leap Motion Unboxing Guide Professional is moreov...
On Thursday, 15 May 2014
A good trick that you ought to continually be mindful of when you are functioning with your Iphone is that you can make phone calls from the Safari world broad world wide web ingredient as an substitute of heading again and forth involving your telephone. This will aid you to help save a lot of time and perform shifting distinctive screens even though exploring.General, the Beth Ditto collection for Leap Motion Unbox...
On Thursday, 15 May 2014
Reducing coupons, for several men and women, is one thing their grandma employed to do. They believe it is old-designed and aren't fascinated. Here's a key though: they may be losing out on some terrific bargains! Here are a few methods to get discount coupons and utilize them to your advantage when buying most situations.Utilizing discount coupons to economize in your grocery store bills is a great idea as well as every Saturday in the paper there are several them. At times if th...
On Thursday, 15 May 2014
Have you been trying to preserve in the small economic system? Would you like to lessen your grocery store expenditure whilst still acquiring the things you want and want? Coupon codes could be simply the solution you are searching for. Coupon codes are really easy to locate, simple to operate and so they can certainly help you save.To provide you the most out of your coupon utilization, you need to aim to use only vouchers on products which you actually use. Oftentimes people rem...
On Thursday, 15 May 2014
Are you having difficulties to create comes to an end fulfill because of the current, terrible economy? Do you need to be capable of save significant quantities of dollars when you shop? Should you addressed indeed either to of the...
On Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Cutting vouchers, for a lot of folks, can be something their grandma used to do.
If you adored this information and you would like to obtain more details about ...
Saving cash when you shop has stopped being a high end it is actually a need. The overall economy has numerous tightening their handbag strings, and discount coupons are one of the ideal way to ease the anguish of tightening up their financial budgets. Browse the post forward and understand some good methods you could make coupon codes a staple of the buying regimen.One strategy of acquiring discount coupons quickly is making the most of the Saturday newspaper. Sunday paperwork al...
Do you prevent buying certain products due to present high prices? Properly, there are plenty of methods to make purchases far more bearable by utilizing vouchers. Everyone knows on them, but few are making use of them. Read on to discover the crucial details of coupon codes.Whenever you have a discount in to get a product, find out in case the voucher offers you the best offer. Still it might be the situation that the universal brand offers you better saving money. Never ever thi...
Even though using vouchers would seem not so difficult, many people still wind up pushed by figuring all this out. Should you be among those people, the following write-up can help you discover which vouchers to observe for as well as the best ways to rely on them. Be aware, it is possible to truly avoid a lot of cash!While you are cutting vouchers be certain that you look around the front and back for each page of document to make sure you will not reduce into another coupon on a...
On Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Discount coupons are getting to be popular currently. There are also reveals on TV that demonstrate how dedicated many people are using their coupons. The do seem to be making it appear simple but it may need a method of business and employ. This article can help you become a member of thei...
On Tuesday, 13 May 2014
In challenging monetary times, most people are looking for ways to reduce their paying and spend less, and you may be no exception. A way of reducing your bills is to apply vouchers. Should you need help learning how to find the best coupon codes, the subsequent report is capable of showing you h...
On Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Page 1 of 5
Secure messaging to doctor(s)
We provide 100% HIPAA Compliant, 128-bit Encrypted access to Medical Records and secure patient-practice messaging.
Medical Records sourced for EMR
Patient Portals come in many levels, from simple messaging systems for Rx Refill Requests and Appointment Requests to custom interfaces to EMR systems
Manage your health profile.
This online tool makes it easy for patients to communicate with their health provider and manage their health profile.
Friends Online