你有空吗 口语怎么说上 都怎么说 比如 You got a minute? 这种类型的

jessie j的price tag 歌词翻译_百度知道
jessie j的price tag 歌词翻译
Jessie J - Price TagSplendidyangQQ:Seems like everybody's got a price,I wonder how they sleep at night.When the tale comes first,And the truth comes second,Just stop, for a minute andSmileWhy is everybody so serious!Acting so damn mysteriousYou got your shades on your eyesAnd your heels so highThat you can't even have a good time.Everybody look to their left (yeah)Everybody look to their right (ha)Can you feel that (yeah)Well pay them with love tonight…It's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price TagAin't about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price Tag.We need to take it back in time,When music made us all UNITE!And it wasn't low blows and video Hoes,Am I the only one gettin… tired?Why is everybody so obsessed?Money can't buy us happinessCan we all slow down and enjoy right nowGuarantee we'll be feelinAll right.Everybody look to their left (yeah)Everybody look to their right (ha)Can you feel that (yeah)Well pay them with love tonight…It's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price TagAin't about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price Tag.Yeah yeahwell, keep the price tagand take the cash backjust give me six streams and a half stackand you can keep the carsleave me the garageand all I..yes all I need are keys and garageand guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to Marsyes we leaving across these undefeatable oddsits like this man, you can't put a price on lifewe do this for the love so we fight and sacrifice everynightso we aint gon stumble and fall neverwaiting to see, a sign of defeat uh uhso we gon keep everyone moving there feetso bring back the beat and everybody singIt's not about the money, money, moneyit's not about…We don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price TagAin't about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price Tag.It's not about the money, money, moneyWe don't need your money, money, moneyWe just wanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price TagAin't about the (ha) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching.Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-BlingWanna make the world dance,Forget about the Price Tag.Yeah yeahoo-ooohforget about the price tag
为您推荐:
price的相关知识
其他1条回答
好像每个人都有一个价格,
我不知道他们在晚上的睡眠。
当故事至上,
而事实是第二,
只停留一分钟,并
为什么大家都那么认真!
表现得那么该死的神秘
你有你的眼睛你的阴影
和你的脚后跟这么高