||暂无简介
总评分2.9|
该文档仅有一页,您已阅读完毕,如需下载请购买
你可能喜欢急求,幼儿舞蹈教师面试的英文自我介绍_百度知道
急求,幼儿舞蹈教师面试的英文自我介绍
我看些网英语介绍觉太符合自专业介绍希望能结合专业说些专门介绍要太麻烦家费些思想问问没说说幼园面试需要
面几位答都我希望能够介绍我自舞蹈专业东西没能体现
提问者采纳
hello, sir/madam (用dear 类没说让听起别扭或者根据午午简单说good morning,/good afternoon面试官数于2且男直接说hello, everybody明快) My name is Yuan Cao (给面试官说候永远名前姓)and you can call me Yuan. It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview. I believe that I am confident to show a good performance. I come from Lianyungang, a beautiful coastal city in Jiangsu Province. (介绍自家乡句看临场发挥). I am a junior at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics right now. (说自哪几)I major in Information Engineering with a minor in Business Administration. Although I am not one of the top students in the department, I never give up study and hard working. I have passed the CET Grade four and six, which can demonstrate I have good language ability. Well, CES means College English T it is a national wide test.(句简单介绍CET面试官能知道CET46代表). I also have a good skill on computer, which made me pass the Computer Rank Examination Grade two in Jiangsu province. Though some of the courses are really difficult, I passed all my tests in college and didn’t fail any one. .Besides study, I like to enjoy kinds of campus activities. For example, I ever represented my college to take part in the debating contest in our university. I am also the basketball player of my class. I have ever worked in the Student Union and. To improve my business knowledge, I joined the Undertaking College, which is a club for people like business and we can be instructed by the professors. I also like music, and I can play guitar and know a little about poppin- one kind dancing to imitate robots. I’d be glad to anticipate various volunteer programs and activities. I organized an activity to welcome Olympic this summer and it was reported on local TV. I just finished being volunteer in the Jiangsu College Programming Design Test last Sunday. Well, I am sure that being an exchanging student to Burgundy School of Business is a new starting point in my life. I will try my best! (觉英语解没体现帮加几句: 考虑自内容减点总看现场需要说几钟准) I first knew France when I had the history class about French Revolution in my middle school. There were so many outstanding French philosophers during that time. I was also impressed by the French culture, the architecture, the romanticism of Frenchmen. I also like the French Football. There are many large French companies in the Fortune 500s and that’s the reason why I want to study there. Study is the primary thing there and I hope I could enjoy the French living too. (根据实际修改)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
幼儿舞蹈的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇幼儿教师自我介绍锝范文…_百度知道
求一篇幼儿教师自我介绍锝范文…
篇幼园实习锝自我介绍要给我网址
我性泼、随孩,与朋友关系融洽.工作、习认真、负责、做任何事都尽能力做精益求精.奇强,喜欢尝试,喜欢挑战.任何事都充满着信,相信自实力胆量.世难事怕我认要自肯功夫用用力待件事肯定所报所收获句份耕耘份收获其蕴含着意思我进入南昌师范高等专科校前我胆、敢尝试任何事、主见孩现我校五教育登许舞台都校给我表现机锻炼自机给我登舞台机今我身边许许舞台等着我尝试等着我挑战我相信今我能我工作社更更
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
幼儿教师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
幼儿教师自我介绍-
下载积分:800
内容提示:幼儿教师自我介绍-
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1047|
上传日期: 23:49:20|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
幼儿教师自我介绍-
官方公共微信求幼儿教师应聘的英语自我介绍?
求幼儿教师应聘的英语自我介绍?
08-11-10 &
Good morning/ Good afternoon, Everyone here. My name is X, and my English name is Y. I graduated from XX university, and majored in TT.Though my major is not English, my level of English is fine. I have been an English teacher for about two years, my students love me very much. I choose your school, because I want to give myself more developing field in my teaching career. My hobbies are X, Y , Z. I hope you will give me this precious chance. Thank you!
请登录后再发表评论!
hello,everyone. now,i'm glad to introduce myself.my name is ***, graduated from changchun child teachers college.my strengths ara dancing,playing the piano,drawing,singing and storytelling. i'm a open-minded girl,and i like playing with children,so i sincerely hope that you can give me a chance to show myself in this school. that's all thank you for your time
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 幼儿园教师自我鉴定 的文章

随机推荐