请翻译半句话翻译,谢谢

请帮我翻译几句话吧,中翻英。谢谢_百度知道
请帮我翻译几句话吧,中翻英。谢谢
新年快乐 谢谢我们今年愉快的合作,希望贵司明年生意兴隆,合作愉快多帮我加几句职场的英文祝贺词 我也不胜感激~
提问者采纳
Happy New Year. We appreciate our happy cooperation this year. And we wish you a prosperous business and we hope we can continue our happy cooperation next year.其他祝贺词:Wish you more success in the coming year!Wish you greater luck in your career next year!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中翻英的相关知识
其他9条回答
Happy new year thanks us this year pleased cooperation, hope to be expensive to take charge of next year's business prosperous, cooperation delectation
Happy new year. Hope we'll have better cooperation next year. Wish the best of you. Thank you.
Happy new year! thanks a lot for
our pleased cooperation this year, hopeing your company Business flourishes and cooperation pleant!
happy new year! Thanks for our pleasant cooperation. I wish you a booming business next year.
Happy New Year!Thanks for our pleasant cooperations this year in hopes of a good one and your striving business next year .
Thank you to our happy New Year this year pleasant cooperation, hope your company business next year, happy cooperation
Happy new year! Thanks for our pleasant cooperation this year,I wish your next business flourishes and
pleasant cooperation.
Happy New Year this year, we thank you happy in hopes your company next year, business is booming, good co-operation
Happy New Year this year, we thank you happy in hopes your company next year, business is booming, good co-operation
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这句话“烦请您根据李先生确认的产品价格,修改您的订单并传真给我们,谢谢。”翻译成英文的?_百度知道
请帮我把这句话“烦请您根据李先生确认的产品价格,修改您的订单并传真给我们,谢谢。”翻译成英文的?
提问者采纳
Please modify your order according to the product price which Mr. Li confirmed
and fax us, thank you.希望能够帮到你!!
提问者评价
谢谢第一个回答的
其他类似问题
Pls amend your order based on the confirmed price from Mr. Lee, and fax to us. Thanks.
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Please revise your order and fax it to us as per the product price confirmed by Mr Li
Please consult the product price
marked by mr LI , then fax order which has amend to us , thanks.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请日语达人帮我翻译这几句话,谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
哦了呃~~百度无法显示出繁体,都被自动改为简体了我也没办法只能这样了或者你是在想要原版找我备注写清楚否则不加哦全国から寄せられた大事な人への想いを三行で缀ったラブレター子供を実家に预けて,ふたりでデート。いつもは,子供とつなぐあなたの右手。今日は久しぶりに、わたしに返ってきました。惯れない手つきで孙をあやす父の横颜を见てわたしもこんな风邪に爱されていたのだと知り。涙が止まらなかった.お父さん、ありがとう。 ねえ,私知ってるんだ记念ひにはあの日と同じネクタイつけてるでしょでもね,これからずっと気付かないフリしてるよあなたの苗字に私の名前を书いてみたぴったり合ったいる気がして何度も书いてみたあなたが悲しいときうれしいときはじめに考えることが仆でありますように カラオケにいくら诱っても断るお母さん音痴だから,って寂しく笑ってるけどいつも闻いた子守呗 今でも覚えている目が覚めたら私、携帯にぎったままだった。ずっとメート、待ってたから。おじいちゃんなんで目を开けないのもう会えないんだね肩たたき券余ってるのに
提问者评价
辛苦辛苦,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
其他3条回答
全国から寄せられた
大事な人への想いを
三行で缀ったラブレター
子供を実家に预けて、二人でデート
いつもは、子供とつなぐあなたの右手
今日は久しぶりに、私に返ってきました
惯れない手つきで孙をあやす父の横颜を见て
私もこんな风に爱されていたのだと知り
涙が止まらなかった。お父さん、ありがとう
ねえ、私 知ってるんだ
记念日にはあの日と同じネクタイつけてるでしょ
でもね、これからもずっと気付かないフリしてるよ
あなたの苗字に私の名前を书いてみた
ぴったり合っている気がして
何度も书いてみた
あなたが悲しいときうれしいとき
はじめに考えることが
仆でありますように
カラオケにいくら诱っても断るお母さん
音痴だから、って寂しく笑ってるけど
全国から寄せられた大事な人への想いを三行で缀ったラブレター
我来晚了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁考研复试英语口语中译英求助。 请帮我把下面一段话翻译成英语,或者有什么好的自我介绍也可推荐给我。谢谢_百度知道
考研复试英语口语中译英求助。 请帮我把下面一段话翻译成英语,或者有什么好的自我介绍也可推荐给我。谢谢
我是在学法律的同学推荐下报考了这所学校它光辉的历史和严谨务实的学风令我十分向往,我本科专业是金融,在大学期间学到了许多令我受益良多的经济理论,这次选择法硕也是缘于经济与法律之间的不同与联系,经济理论以假设为前提创造贴近现实的模型来解决问题,而法律以事实为根据来应用法律二者思路不同却有相同的追求:实用准确。未来的社会是法制的社会,经济的运行更离不开良法的支持,所以在本科结束之后我选择提高自己的法律修养以使自己更加完善。将来也会我会在银行工作,也许我会成为一名律师,更或者我能成为一名法官,但我想不论做什么,用心专注都将会使我获得充实的人生。
英雄啊!!!不要来在线翻译好么,那玩意反出来的东西能用么。。。。。
提问者采纳
I apply for the school under the recommend of my friend who is majoring in law, it’s glorious history, rigorous and pragmatic school tradition attracts me very much. During my university, I was majoring in FINANCE, and I really learn a lot of economic theories and benefit from it. This time I choose LAW as my major is considering the connection between LAW and FINANCE. Economic theory premised on the assumption to solve realistic problems, but law base on the facts to put theory into practice. They are quite different but one thing in common, that is PRACTICAL and ACCURATE. Obviously, our rule of law is getting better day by day, the operation of economic can not separate from the support of law. That is the reason why I choose LAW as my graduate specialty. I am willing to perfect myself by improving my law knowledge. In the future, I may work in the bank or become a lawyer, even a judge. But no matter what I will be, focusing on my job and put my whole heart into it will make my life rich and colorful.怎么感觉说得好书面,有的句子直译很别扭...想了很久呢,希望能帮到你哈!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I was learning law students under the recommended enters oneself for an examination the school it glorious history and rigorous practical style makes me very yearning, my undergraduate course is in college financial, learned many makes me very much benefited from economic theory, the choice is FaShuo due to the difference between economic and legal, economic theory and contact with assumptions for the premise to create close to reality the model to solve the problem, and the law on facts to apply the law both have the same but thinking different pursuit: practical accurate. The future society is a legal system of society, economic operation more from l...
有道帮不了我。。。
哦、那算了、我帮不了你、估计你要找一个英语大师。
I was learning law students under the recommended enters oneself for an examination the school it glorious history and rigorous practical style makes me very yearning, my undergraduate course is in college financial, learned many makes me very much benefited from economic theory, the choice is FaShuo due to the difference between economic and legal, economic theory and contact with assumptions for the premise to create close to reality the model to solve the problem, and the law on facts to apply the law both have the same but thinking different pursuit: practical accurate. The future society is a legal system of society, economic operation more from l...
I was in law school students applied for the recommendation of the school's history and its glorious rigorous and pragmatic style of study is very long for me, my undergraduate major is finance in the college, learned a lot so I benefit of economic theory, the Select Fashuo is due to the difference between economy and law and links to economic theory, premised on the assumption to create realistic models to solve problems, and legal basis of facts to application of the law there are two different ideas of the pursuit of the same: practical and accurate. The future of society is the rule of law society and the economy run more inseparable from the suppo...
考研复试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“请放心!”这句话用英语怎么说?谢谢啦!_平凉吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:65,726贴子:
“请放心!”这句话用英语怎么说?谢谢啦!收藏
不要担心。 您可以放心。 请放心。 使自己更容易(=让你的头脑简单)。 请放心。 请放心。 请放心,我们会遵守诺言。 请放心,我们会遵守我们的诺言。 这个问题请大家放心做。 请不要犹豫,要做到这一点。 这个问题,请大家放心做。 请不要犹豫,要做到这一点。 请放心,我们会按时完成放心,我们会按时完成。 请放心,我们的承诺。 请放心,我们将履行我们的承诺。 请放心,我不会让你失望。 您可能休息assured.I'会不会让你失望。 请放心,所有货物将按时交付。 您可能依赖于它,所有货物将按时交付。
qingfangxin(请放心)拿去不谢
Don“t worry
我还是翻的书- -        -- 我是假霸王 你是真虞姬  
take it easy
never mind
哎。。no 用汉字应该怎么打。。。就像hi可以打成嗨
应该看具体是什么情景下来翻译吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 英语成句翻译 的文章

随机推荐