oppo ulike广告 style怎么更改主题

OPPO,ulikestyle手机广告的主题曲叫啥?_百度知道
OPPO,ulikestyle手机广告的主题曲叫啥?
the cranberries(小红莓) - dreams(梦)(王菲曾今翻唱叫做梦中人)oh my life is changing everydayin every possible wayand though my dreamsit’s never quite as it seemsnever quite as it seemsi know i felt like this beforebut now i’m feeling it even morebecause it came from youthen i open up and seethe person fumbling here is mea different way to be......i want moreimpossible to ignoreimpossible to ignoreand they’ll come trueimpossible not to doimpossible not to doand now i tell you openlyyou have my heart so don’t hurt mefor what i couldn’t findtalk to me amazing mindso understanding and so kindyou’re everything to meoh my life is changing everydayin every possible wayand though my dreamsit’s never quite as it seems’cause you’re a dream to medream to me 希望能帮到你。谢谢采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
您好,由于我不知道您具体的说的是哪个歌曲哦,建议您前往OPPO官网广告下载界面看看能否找到您需要的。地址:若您还有其他的问题咨询,您可以进入OPPO企业平台向客服咨询提问喔!
你说的是OPPO什么型号的手机啊,如果说是OPPOT5和T9,他的广告主题曲叫《恋爱新手》,如果是OPPO A103他的主题曲是《对不起,我爱你》SUPER
JUNIOR唱的《迷ME》是为所以OPPO的型号唱的
oppo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁>>
想自由?自由享!ulike style a520官方美图
15:05:18 来源:   
关键词: ulike OPPO style 美图 OBS
内容摘要: A520配备3.5mm耳机接口,加之OPPO特有的OBS音效系统,A520给人的音乐感受更加值得称道。主题自由更换,A520支持主题编辑,可用OPPO公司特意为A520开发的主题编辑器DIY各种自己喜欢的主题。
  A520配备3.5mm耳机接口,加之OPPO特有的OBS音效系统,A520给人的音乐感受更加值得称道。主题自由更换,A520支持主题编辑,可用OPPO公司特意为A520开发的主题编辑器DIY各种自己喜欢的主题。JAVA后台运行,A520采用新升级的JAVA技术,支持程序最小化和后台运行。
图文oppo ulike style A520
图文oppo ulike style A520
图文oppo ulike style A520
  原文出处 共4页。
文明上网 登录发帖
版权与免责声明OPPO,ulikestyle手机广告的主题曲叫啥?
OPPO,ulikestyle手机广告的主题曲叫啥?
the cranberries(小红莓) - dreams(梦)(王菲曾今翻唱叫做梦中人)oh my life is changing everydayin every possible wayand though my dreamsit’s never quite as it seemsnever quite as it seemsi know i felt like this beforebut now i’m feeling it even morebecause it came from youthen i open up and seethe person fumbling here is mea different way to be......i want moreimpossible to ignoreimpossible to ignoreand they’ll come trueimpossible not to doimpossible not to doand now i tell you openlyyou have my heart so don’t hurt mefor what i couldn’t findtalk to me amazing mindso understanding and so kindyou’re everything to meoh my life is changing everydayin every possible wayand though my dreamsit’s never quite as it seems’cause you’re a dream to medream to me 希望能帮到你。谢谢采纳
这么多的英文我看不懂啊、这首歌到底叫什么呢?
the cranberries() - dreams(梦)
其他回答 (1)
你说的是OPPO什么型号的手机啊,如果说是OPPOT5和T9,他的广告主题曲叫《恋爱新手》,如果是OPPO A103他的主题曲是《对不起,我爱你》SUPER
JUNIOR唱的《迷ME》是为所以OPPO的型号唱的
等待您来回答
手机领域专家
当前分类官方群讨论、解答、交流电脑数码相关的疑难问题

我要回帖

更多关于 oppo ulike广告 的文章

随机推荐