急求一篇英语小短文加翻译阅读短文的中文翻译,感谢大家了!~

请大家帮忙翻译一下下面的这篇短文,翻译成英文,非常感谢.答得好的必悬赏,急求,在线等,非常感谢!我有一只狗,它是我最喜欢的动物.我的这只狗有一岁半,它是一只黑白相间而且友好、聪明._百度作业帮
请大家帮忙翻译一下下面的这篇短文,翻译成英文,非常感谢.答得好的必悬赏,急求,在线等,非常感谢!我有一只狗,它是我最喜欢的动物.我的这只狗有一岁半,它是一只黑白相间而且友好、聪明.
请大家帮忙翻译一下下面的这篇短文,翻译成英文,非常感谢.答得好的必悬赏,急求,在线等,非常感谢!我有一只狗,它是我最喜欢的动物.我的这只狗有一岁半,它是一只黑白相间而且友好、聪明.可爱的狗.它长着一个小小的鼻子、两只圆圆的眼睛.它很爱吃肉、啃骨头.我常常喂它吃东西.每当我放学回家,它总是热情地跑来迎接我.
I have a dog ,it is my favorite animal.This dog is one and a half years old.It is a dog with white black hair.And it is a clever and lovely dog.It has a small nose and two spherical eyes.It likes to eat meat and gnaw bones.I often feed it with somthing to eat.When l come back home ,it always runs to welcome me warmly.It's such a lovely dog!
I have a dog ,it is my favorite animal。It is one
and half years old.It is a dog whose hair is white and black.It is very clever and lovely!It has a small nose and two spherical eyes.It likes to eat meat and gnaw bones.I often feed it with somthing eat.It always run to
welcome me warmly
when I come
back home from school
I have a dog, it is I most like the animal. The dog I have a year and a half, it is a black and white, clever and friendly. Lovely dog. It has a small nose, two round eyes.It is love to eat meat, bones. I often feed it to eat. When Icame home after school, it always run to greet mewarmly.
I have a dog, it is my favorite animal. I have a year and a half of the dog, it is a black and white and friendly and intelligent. The lovely dog. It has a small nose, two round eyes. It loves to eat meat, gnawing on a bone. I often feed it. Each time I come home from school, he always enthusiastically ran to meet me.
I have a dog and he is my favorite animal.He is one and a half years old.The dog,black and white,is very friendly,smart and cute.His nose is very small and his eyes are round.He likes eating meat and bones,and I always feed him.When I return home from school,he always run towards intensely.急求一篇英语简短、简单的小故事,适合小学生(最好3到六年级)阅读.求了,英语口语比赛!希望能有中文意思~_百度作业帮
急求一篇英语简短、简单的小故事,适合小学生(最好3到六年级)阅读.求了,英语口语比赛!希望能有中文意思~
急求一篇英语简短、简单的小故事,适合小学生(最好3到六年级)阅读.求了,英语口语比赛!希望能有中文意思~
A private conversation
last week I went to the theatre.I had a very good seat.the play was very intersting.i did not enjoy it.a young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.they were talking loudly.I got very angry.icould not hear the actors.I turned round.I looked at the man and the woman angrily.they did not pay any attention.In
the end,I couly not bear it.I turned round again."I can't hear a word !"I said angrily.
"It's none of your business,"the young man said rudely ."this is a private conversation!"
私人谈话上个星期我去看戏.我的座位很好,戏很有意思,我却无法欣赏.一青年男子和一青年女子坐在我的身后,大声说话.我很生气,因为我听不到演员在说什么.我回过头怒视那一男一女,他们却毫不理会.最后我忍不住了,又回过头去,生气的说“我一个字也听不见了!”
“不关你的事,”那男的毫不客气的说“这是私人间的谈话!”
这是新概念英语二册上的。
要不再给你几篇更好的。
The Thirsty Pigeon口渴的鸽子
A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.
Zeal should not outrun discretion.
有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。
这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。
The Raven and the Swan乌鸦和天鹅
A RAVEN saw a Swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful plumage. Supposing that the Swan's splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the Raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and pools. But cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he perished.
Change of habit cannot alter Nature.
乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。
这故事是说,人的本性不会随着生活方式的改变而改变。求一篇字的中英文翻译 关于LTE关键技术的就行 麻烦各位大神了 急求 万分感谢_百度作业帮
求一篇字的中英文翻译 关于LTE关键技术的就行 麻烦各位大神了 急求 万分感谢
求一篇字的中英文翻译 关于LTE关键技术的就行 麻烦各位大神了 急求 万分感谢
大学毕业论文的吧?百度文库没有吧?你要先知道LTE技术都有哪些?LTE上行技术 ,LTE下行技术等其中又分好多模块,你只要找到其中一点
百度文库搜索
应该会有英文参考文献
不一定要与你的课题结合紧密只要有关LET的都行,如果没有,可以找一篇和LTE有关的资料截取一章
根据个人参考
毕业论文主要审查的是格式
内容才没...急求一篇关于船舶工作的英语短文我是一名即将毕业的水手,要求写一篇关于船舶工作的英语短文不少于500个单词,哪位高手给写篇,要有中文翻译的啊 .谢谢_百度作业帮
急求一篇关于船舶工作的英语短文我是一名即将毕业的水手,要求写一篇关于船舶工作的英语短文不少于500个单词,哪位高手给写篇,要有中文翻译的啊 .谢谢
急求一篇关于船舶工作的英语短文我是一名即将毕业的水手,要求写一篇关于船舶工作的英语短文不少于500个单词,哪位高手给写篇,要有中文翻译的啊 .谢谢
There are 64-way analog signals that are respectively connected with the input ports of four highly precise 16-channel analog switches AD7506 whose enabling signal comes from the other decoder 74HC138. The number of port allotted is 00H-3FH. It is provided in the same way as that of the switching signals . The highest bit of the signal locked that is valid when low voltage is the decoder’s enabling signal . After amplified by highly- precise operational amplifier AD624 and transmitted into voltage of 0-5 V , the analog output signals are selected by the highly precise 8-channel analog switch AD7501, amplified by isolating amplifier AD290, and transmitted into digital signals by analog-to-digital converter ADC0804, then connected to the data bus .The digital signals are obtained by Hoyle sensor monitoring the rotating speed of the host engine in the cabin[1]. Hoyle sensor has high measuring precision. It can work reliably in seamy conditions of all kinds and send output digitally . Hoyle sensor is connected with the host engine coaxially .A counter detects signals from Hoyle sensor that vary with the rotating speed of the host engine . So the output of the counter stands for the rotating speed of the host engine, once the counting time length is given. 64路模拟信号是由4个高精度16通道模拟信号转换芯片AD7506独自连接的输入端口构成,这个转换芯片能处理来自另一种解码芯片74HC138的信号.端口编码为00H-3FH.转换信号也以同样的方式编号.若低电压为解码器工作的允许信号,信号的最高位被锁定是必要的.经过高精度放大器AD624的放大并输入0-5V电压,高精度8通道模拟转换器AD7501选择模拟输出信号(或是翻译成对模拟信号进行取样),再经缓冲放大器AD290放大信号,随后经模数转换器ADC0804作用转换为数字信号,最后与数据总线进行连接.这个数字信号传给霍伊尔传感器以监控船舱内主引擎的转速[1].霍伊尔传感器拥有较高的测量精度.它在各种恶劣的条件下都能可靠的工作,且以数字形式发送输出数据.霍伊尔传感器与主引擎同轴安装.计数器检测来自霍伊尔传感器的信号,这个信号随主引擎转速而变化.因此一旦计数时长给定,计数器的结果即主引擎的转速.求人工翻译一篇短文,不要网上翻译器的,那些感觉就像是中文式英语~~求真正的内涵帝!!急求,明早前~~_百度知道
求人工翻译一篇短文,不要网上翻译器的,那些感觉就像是中文式英语~~求真正的内涵帝!!急求,明早前~~
我理想的大学生活在我的理解里,大学生活是美好的。可是大学,跟我们想的,又相差甚远,到了大学,突然觉得长大了很多,突然觉得低调是最好的生活方式。突然觉得在这里你不得不活得很累,没有人告诉你,你做什么是对的,没有人告诉你,你应该做什么,告诉你这些的,只有无可奈何的事实。上了大学,没有人催促你学习 ,没有人会因为你的不努力而大发雷霆之后很严厉的跟你说:中午到我办公室来一下 。当你发现要好好学习的时候 ,不是考试临近,就是成绩已摆在面前。上了大学才发现,这里的生活,远没你想的单纯,但有再大的脾气,也是忍字当先,有再多的不满,也必须接受。偶尔的抱怨除了发泄 ,没有任何用途,它也终究改变不了什么。对于未来社会生活,还是太弱小,那些致力于追求自己想要的生活的想法,无能为力。可是不是谁说过吗,只要努力了就会有结果的,所以,大家一起努力吧,加油!
提问者采纳
My ideal university lifeIn my understanding, life in the university is beautiful.However, there are lots of differences between the truth and our thoughts. In the universitu, i suddenly felt that i have grew up a lot, suddenly felt that low-key is the best way of living. Suddenly feel you have to live very hard here, no one told you what is right or what is wrong, or even what you should do. It is the helpless(这词可能用得不太对,但是想不出来别的了= =)truth that told you this. The university, no one will urge you to study, no one will be angry because of your lazyness and say: come to my office after lunch(英语里noon应该就是指12:00左右很短很短一段时间所以就改了一下). When you find to study well, either the exam is near to come, or it is already in front performance. You will got it after going to the university that the life here is not as simple as you think. even if there is a big temper, you should stil no matter how much the complaints are, they must also be accepted. Occasionally complaint is no use besides venting, and finally it won't change anything. For the future social life, that's still so weak, those dedicated to pursue their own want life idea, is still helpless.but someone has already said that &Efforts will return&. So let's work together,come on!...英文水平不佳,凑合着看把。我翻译翻了半天呢orz...给个最佳答案吧谢谢!另, 在百度知道上问这种问题的话一般没有人会好好给你翻,一般都是凑个分然后走人, 尤其是这段还这么长.今天我也就是闲的没事而已= =靠天靠地不如靠自己啊孩子
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My Ideal University Life
In my understanding, the life in university is wonderful.
However, the actual university life differs a lot when compared with what we think. When we are in university, we suddenly feel that we grow up a lot. We suddenly feel that low-profile living is the best living style. And you feel the university life gets you very tired, there is nobody telling you what you
nobody tells you what you should do. Only the fact will tell you what is right or wrong. After going into university, nobody will monitor your study. Nobody will get angry because you are not diligent in study and seriously tells you to go to the...
My ideal university life
In my understanding, university life is beautiful.
But university, and we want to, and far, in college, suddenly feel grew up a lot, suddenly feel low-key is the best way of life. Suddenly feel here you have to live very tired, no one told you, you do what is right, no one told you, what you should do, tell you these, only the helpless facts. The university, no one urging you to learn, no one will because you don't work hard and the furious after a very harsh say with you: noon to come to my office. When you find to study well, not the exam is near to come, and is already in front performance. The university found that, the l...
- -,明显是百度翻译的啊 亲。
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文加翻译 的文章

随机推荐