用英语小短文加翻译表达关于噪音的短文

写一篇关于噪音污染的初三英语作文_百度作业帮
写一篇关于噪音污染的初三英语作文
写一篇关于噪音污染的初三英语作文
we know the sounds of cities are loud enough to cause great harm to people's hearing in the u.s. one person out of twenty has got some hearing loss. and all over the world the situation is getting wor...
noise pollution in the city where i live in a city which is filled up with noise.The noise follows you to every place you go,and it seems that there is nowhere to escape that.Every day in the early mo...写一篇关于噪音污染的英语作文,学霸们,要快呀_百度作业帮
写一篇关于噪音污染的英语作文,学霸们,要快呀
写一篇关于噪音污染的英语作文,学霸们,要快呀
Noise Pollution 噪音污染Noise is among the most pervasive pollutants today.Noise from road traffic,jet planes,jet skis,garbage trucks,construction equipment,manufacturing processes,lawn mowers,leaf blowers,and boom boxes,to name a few,are among the audible litter that are routinely broadcast into the air.Noise negatively affects human health and well-being.Problems related to noise include hearing loss,stress,high blood pressure,sleep loss,distraction and lost productivity,and a general reduction in the quality of life and opportunities for tranquillity.We experience noise in a number of ways.On some occasions,we can be both the cause and the victim of noise,such as when we are operating noisy appliances or equipment.There are also instances when we experience noise generated by others just as people experience second-hand smoke.While in both instances,noises are equally damaging,second-hand noise is more troubling because it has negative impacts on us but is put into the environment by others,without our consent.Noise pollution is not easily defined.Part of the difficulty lies in the fact that in some ways it is different from other forms of pollution.N once the pollution stops,the environment is free of it.This is not the case for chemicals,sewage,and other pollutants introduced into the air,soil,or water.预测失败的灾难性后果
政治选举预测:狐狸和刺猬,谁更聪明?
棒球比赛预测:球探和数据怪才,谁更胜一筹?
查看全部章节吵闹的噪音英语作文_百度作业帮
吵闹的噪音英语作文
吵闹的噪音英语作文
  We know the sounds of cities are loud enough to cause great harm to people's hearing in the china.One person out of twenty has got some hearing loss.And all over the world the situation is getting worse and worse all the time since the noise increases with the population.  With the development of machines,noise has also increased greatly.We live surrounded by loud planes,trucks and electric tools.  TV sets and radios add up to 90 or J00 decibels,a certain unit used to measure the loudness of sound.A normal dialogue reaches 55 a plane goes to 100,and an ordinary train,reaching the station,can be twice as loud as the loudest plane.Disco music reaches about 118.At decibels the ear stops hearing sound,and pain starts.How terrible if things go on like this!  噪音污染  众所周知,在中国,城市巨大的噪音对人们的听力造成了极大的损害.每20个人中就有一个有不同程度的听力损伤.就世界范围看来,因为噪音随着人口的不断增长,而越来越严重,这种情况也愈发恶化.  随着机械制造业的发展,噪音污染也日益加剧.我们生活在震耳欲聋的飞机、卡车和电器中.  电视和收音机加起来甚至达到90至100分贝(分贝:一种测定声音  大小的特定单位).人们普通的对话是55分贝;飞机飞行中为100分贝;而一列普通的火车在到站时音量能够达到最嘈杂的飞机的两倍;迪斯科音乐更是高达118分贝.到达分贝耳朵就会丧失听觉,感到痛苦.这样下去,该是一件多么可怕的事情啊!2013年12月英语四级作文预测20篇:噪音投诉信
来源:  8:31:16 【】 
2013年12月英语四级作文预测20篇:噪音投诉信,提供给各位考生备考,预祝大家取得好成绩。
  Directions: Write a composition entitled Complaint About Noise. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:
  与你住在同一栋楼里的邻居经常在夜间发出噪音,影响了你和周围 其他人的休息,请给他(她)写一封信,说明你的理由,同时要求对方 停止上述行为。
  【经典范文】
  Complaint About Noise
  June 18, 2010
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am your neighbor living downstairs in the same building. lamjwriting you to complain of the noise you make during the night.
  Recently the noise during the night disturbed my rest. Almost every night, there comes some noise from your apartment just as I go to bed and am on my way to a dream. I wonder what the noise is. Are you repairing your furniture? Are you doing physical exercises? Whatever you do at that time of the night, you have to take your neighbors’ rest into consideration. In a word, you are disturbing both your other neighbors and me.
  I heard you are always a friendly and considerate neighbor. Please stojp making noise at night. Thank you. Take care.
  Yours friendly neighbor  相关推荐:
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 9:28:56)?&&( 9:33:37)?&&( 9:30:05)?&&( 9:22:49)?&&( 20:16:05)?&&( 10:22:15)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?