急求一篇英文作文:what four things are most important怎么读 in your life?tell me why they are important怎么读

小题1:C小题2:C小题3:B小题4:B小题5:D小题1:细节判断题。结合We can use it to read books, write letters, do shopping, play games or make friends.可知The Internet不能用来thinking。小题2:细节判断题。结合The first computer was made in 1946. It was very big but it worked slowly . 可知答案。小题3:推断题。结合The first computer was made in 1946.和The Internet came a little later than computers. It is about twenty-five years later than computers.可知答案。小题4:细节判断题。结合They are so interested in making the “unreal friends” that they can’t put their hearts into study. 可知答案。小题5:作者态度题。从文章最后一段可知作者的态度:not all the things can be done by computers and the Internet。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the City of Melbourne's tourism program.If you would like to receive an email advising you of the next recruitment(招募) intake, please email tourism@melbourne.vic.gov.au.&Information about volunteering with Tourism Melbourne Volunteers play a vital role in the City of Melbourne’s tourism services.&They provide information on Melbourne to around two&million visitors each year. Their love and knowledge of the city and regional Victoria adds to Melbourne's reputation as a friendly, welcoming and culturally vibrant (有活力的) city.The City of Melbourne’s tourism branch generally conducts two volunteer recruitment intakes each year for the following tourism programs: City Ambassadors Melbourne Visitor&Booth at Bourke Street Mall Melbourne Visitor Centre at Federation Square&Melbourne Greeter Service&& Places are limited and prospective volunteers must participate in a selection process based around the following criteria. Volunteers must be:第一节&&&passionate about Melbourne 第二节&&&customer service focused 第三节&&&familiar with computer 第四节&&&available for one four-hour shift (either morning or afternoon) each week for a minimum of one year 第五节&&&team players who love meeting with people 第六节&&&able to demonstrate a commitment to the City of Melbourne’s values(as outlined in the online application)More informationTo find out more about becoming a tourism volunteer,&contact us online&or phone 03 . For other volunteering opportunities, see national volunteer recruitment website Go Volunteer.小题1:Where will you most probably read the above passage?A.In classified tourism advertisements.B.In a radio report of a tourism program.C.In a book review about volunteering.D.On a local government website.小题2:Which of the following is NOT one of the requirements for a volunteer?A.Owning a driver’s license.B.Enjoying meeting people.C.Having computer skills.D.A four-hour shift each week.小题3: It can be inferred from the passage that ______.A.the program’s recruitment takes place every two yearsB. Go Volunteer offers more information about Melbourne’s volunteer programC.if you know Melbourne well, you are sure to be admitted as a tourism volunteerD.even though you are interested in the program, you can’t be its member right now小题4:What would be the best title for the passage?A.Does Volunteering Pay Back?B.Welcome to the City of Melbourne!C.Tourism Volunteer Program.D.Interest and Tourism Volunteering.
Every day when I enter the classroom, I will take a look at the wall beside my seat. You will find nothing special about this old wall if you just look at it. But for the students in my class, it is a special wall. Take a good look at it, and you will get to know the real feelings and thoughts of us, the 9th graders.In the middle of the wall, there is a big "VICTORY". It was written in pencil. I guess it must have been written by someone who got a good mark in an exam.A little higher above the formulas, there is a poem. It only has two sentences. It reads: All those sweet memories have disappeared. Like tears dropping in the heavy rain.  &&&&&&&& Oh! It must have been written at the end of the last semester in middle school. Classmates had to leave school and good friends had to part. What a sad poem!If you "explore" the wall more carefully, you will find many other interesting things, like a crying face, or a happy face, and other patterns(图案). There are still some patterns and letters that I can't understand, but they all show the feeling of the students who drew them.For years, the wall has witnessed(目睹) all the things that have happened in the classroom. I don't know how it will be next year, two years from now, or even ten years from now. But I hope more smiling faces will be drawn on it.小题1:There is ____ special on this wall.A.somethingB.anythingC.nothingD.everything小题2:What was the "VICTORY" written in?A.ChalkB.PencilC.PenD.Brush小题3:When has the poem been written?A.At the beginning of the last semester. B.At the end of the year.C.At the end of the last semester. D.At the beginning of the last month.小题4:What's the meaning of the underlined word?A.部分B.分离C.和好D.聚集小题5:What's the title of the passage?A.The Pictures of the WallB.The Feelings of the StudentsC.The Patterns of the ClassroomD.The Hope of the Writer
One of the most difficult problems a young person faces is deciding what to do. Some people, however, from the time they are six years old “know” that they want to be doctors or teachers or firefighters, but most of us do not get around to making a decision about a job until someone or something forces us to face the problem.Choosing a job takes time, and there are a lot of things you have to think about as you try to decide what you would like to do. You may find that you will have to take special courses for a particular kind of work, or you may find out that you will need to get enough knowledge for a particular job.Fortunately, there are a lot of people you can turn to for advice and help in making your decision. At most schools, there are teachers to give you information about jobs. And you can talk over your ideas with family members and friends who are always ready to listen and to offer suggestions.小题1:In the third paragraph “turn to” means ______.A.turn your face aroundB.change intoC.go to someone for helpD.give advice小题2:The best title of this passage is ______.A.Getting a JobB.Kind People to Help YouC.Choosing a jobD.Difficulties Facing Young People小题3:The passage tells you that ______ for a particular job.A.you should have ideas when you are a childB.it’s impossible for you to get enough knowledgeC.you have to face the problem D.you may enter a class to study小题4:Making a decision about choosing your job ______.A.needs friendsB.needs timeC.cost moneyD.cost your ability
Each new school year brings fresh reminders of what educators call the summer learning gap.Some call it the summer learning setback.Simply speaking,it means the longer kids are out of 'school,the more they forget.The only thing they might gain is weight.Most American schools follow a traditional nine-month calendar with winter and spring breaks and about ten weeks of summer vacation.Some schools follow a year-round calendar.They hold classes for about eight weeks at a time,with a few weeks off in between.The National Association for Year-Round Education says there were fewer than 3,000 such schools at last count.They were spread among forty-six of the fifty states.But many experts point out that the number of class days in a year-round school is generally the same as in a traditional school.Lead researcher Paul von Hippel said,“Year-round schools don't really solve the problem of the summer learning setback.They simply spread it out across the year.Across the country,research shows that students from poor families fall farther behind over the summer than other students.Experts say this can be prevented.They note that many schools and local governments offer programs that can help.But calling them “summer school” could be a problem.The director of the summer learning center at Johns Hopkins,Ron Fairchild,said research with groups of different parents in Chicago and Baltimore found that almost all strongly disliked the term “summer school”.In American culture,the idea of summer vacation is connected to beliefs about freedom and the joys of childhood.The parents welcomed other terms like “summer camp,” “extra time” and “hands-on learning.”小题1:According to the first paragraph,the summer learning gap ____A.helps children to gain weightB.leads children to work harderC.improves children's memoriesD.affects children's regular studies小题2:Compared to traditional schools,students in the year-round ones _____A.perform better and have more learning gainsB.have much less time for relaxation every yearC.have generally the same number of class days D.hold more classes with more free weeks off小题3:Which of the following statements is true?A.Students from poor families often fall behind after the vocation.B.Year-round schools can solve the problem of the learning gap.C.There are schools in each state following a year-round calendar.D.Nothing can help the students who fall behind after the vocation.小题4:Why did almost all parents dislike the term “summer school”?A.They cherish the children's rights of freedom very much.B.They are worried about the quality of the “summer school”. C.They want their children to be forced to make up the gap.D.They can't afford to the further study during the vacation.小题5:What would be the best title of this passage? A.Opening Summer CampsB.Forbidding Summer SchoolsC.Spreading Year-Round EducationD.Minding the Summer Learning Cap
Learners report two main difficulties in reading, which may be linked. There are too many unknown words and as a result reading is simply not a pleasure. For some students, even reading in their own language is a chore.  Having a wide vocabulary is essential to making sense of written language. Of course, this is a circular argument, because the more you read the more vocabulary you learn and the more words you know the more easily you can read. Don’t make the mistake of reading with your dictionary beside you, looking up every single new or doubtful word. This is laborious and prevents you from practicing the skill of prediction.  Sometimes in reading you find a word you know but the sense doesn’t seem to fit in. This is not surprising because words have so many meanings and degrees of meaning. What is more, part of their meaning is shaped by the words around them. Keep looking at the surrounding words and asking yourself “what sort of meaning would make sense here?”  The more that people study the reading process, the better they can pass on to language learners a range of advice to choose from. People have learned to read in all kinds of ways. Here is some information that could help you plan to be a better reader in the foreign language you are studying.  1)Work out the general meaning first  When people read in a new language they often feel they must take a detailed approach, focusing on every word, particularly those they don’t know. They read as if they were using a microscope, looking carefully at each of the small pieces(the individual words), but not necessarily seeing the whole picture at first. This is called the “bottom-up” approach. Other readers try to look first at the big picture(the “top-down” approach), attending to individual bricks only as necessary, a process that involves some intelligent guesswork. Generally this second approach is recommended by successful learners.  2)Interactive reading  Another way of thinking about reading is to describe it as an interactive process, where the text brings something to you and you bring something to the text. Readers bring together all their knowledge of the world with what they see on the page in front of them. That is why, when reading in our own language, we don’t need to read every word. We add meaning which is not actually stated.  3)From supported reading to independent reading  Language learners start by needing considerable support as they read. Textbooks supply this support in the form of introductions that summaries the contents, glossaries, pictures, explanations of new grammar points. In your reading you need to move gradually from this support to reading more the text itself.小题1:. According to the author, ______.A.looking up the dictionary is of great help for the understandingB.reading more promotes the gaining of vocabularyC.the more you read, the less useful the dictionary will beD.the amount of vocabulary is the key to reading小题2:. Successful learners recommend ______.A.trying to look first at the big pictureB.looking carefully at each of the small piecesC.focusing on every wordD.“bottom-up” approach小题3:. The word “chore” in the first paragraph maybe means ______.A.an important aspectB.a difficult and tiring thingC.an easy questionD.something special小题4:. You come across a new or doubtful word when you are reading, you can ______.A.just miss it and let it beB.keep looking at the surrounding wordsC.look it up in the dictionary each timeD.make sense of it with the help of dictionary
& Dear Betty,  My roommate’s family wants me to celebrate Thanksgiving Day with them in their home. I accepted the invitation, and I’m excited about going, but I’m a little nervous about it, too. The social customs in my country are different from those here, so I’m a little worried about making mistakes.  Should I bring a gift, such as candy or flowers? Should I arrive on time or a little late?& At the dinner table, how can I know which fork or knife to use? How can I let the family know that I’m thankful for their kindness?Yours,Knowing NothingDear Knowing Nothing,  It’s a good idea to bring a gift when you go to a dinner party. Flowers are always welcome, or you can bring a bottle of wine if you know the family drink it.  You should arrive on time or five to ten minutes late. Don’t get there early. If you are going to be more than fifteen minutes late, you should call and tell them.  Try to relax at the dinner table. If you don’t know how to use the right fork, knife or spoon, just watch the other guests, and follow them. If you still have no idea of what to do, don’t be shy about asking th it’s better to ask them than to be silently uncomfortable and nervous.  If you like the food, say so. Of course, you’ll thank the host and hostess for the meal and for their kindness. It’s also a good idea to send a card to thank them the day after.Yours, Betty小题1: Knowing Nothing wrote a letter to Betty to _____.A.tell Betty some good newsB.ask for some adviceC.answer some questionsD.invite her to dinner小题2:According to Betty, Knowing Nothing ______ when going to a dinner party.A.can only bring some flowersB.can’t bring wineC.should arrive on time or five to ten minutes lateD.should arrive twenty minutes late小题3: Betty does NOT advise Knowing Nothing to _____.A.relax at the dinner tableB.watch the other guests C.ask the person beside himD.keep silent at table
“I usually put my mobile phone in my bag, and I often feel like it is ringing when there actually is no phone call. Now I always want to keep it in my hand, being afraid that I might miss important calls or messages,” Miss Liu tells her doctor.Miss Gu, a news worker, has to take her mobile phone with her all the time so as not to miss any calls from her office or readers. Gradually, she started to experience a great “panic” about her mobile phone. “Every night when I’m about to fall asleep, I often wake up with a start, feeling that my phone is ringing. Although I’m sure that I have turned it off, I still feel that it is ringing, clearly.”The above phenomenon is what we call “mobile-phone acouasm (幻听)”. The mobile phone has now become a “new organ” in a white collar’s daily life, and “mobile-phone acouasm” has become a common phenomenon among office workers.According to a report of China Youth Daily, “mobile-phone acouasm ” most likely results from people’s dependency on hi-tech products. It is associated with certain professions, such as salesmen, consultants and journalists. They use mobile phones almost continuously.Constantly being in the “stand-by” mode, the strong psychological tension gives them acouasm. Meanwhile, a large number of this year’s graduates are joining the family of acouasm suffers due to the hard job-hunting experience.“You know that the rings are not from your phone, but you always take it out and have a look. This is subconscious (潜意识) from your body sending you a signal, telling you that you must take a break to reduce your pressure,” Professor Sun Li from Huadong Normal University explains.There are many ways to solve the problem. The professor says that the key is to deal with pressure from work. “This is just a kind of self-protection”; the most important thing is to find out the source of your pressure. And then take part in some activities that are not related to your work. You can do anything that can relax your body and mind.小题1: According to the passage the phrase “mobile-phone acouasm” refers to&&&&&&&&&&.A.people’s being addicted to mobile phonesB.people’s feeling the unreal phone ringsC.mobile phones’ going wrong frequentlyD.mobile phones’ disturbing people constantly小题2:How does “mobile-phone acouasm ” come about ?&A.Some mobile phones are in poor quality.B.Some people develop the dependency on mobile phones.C.Some people listen to the music on mobile phones too much.D.Something is wrong with some people’s hearing.小题3:What kind of people are more likely to suffer from “mobile-phone acouasm” ? A.Those who use mobile phones too often.B.Those who like mobile phones very much.C.Those who lead a busy life.D.Those who lead a free life.小题4:What is the most important measure to deal with “mobile-phone acouasm ” ?&A.To buy a mobile phone of good quality.B.To turn off your mobile phone.C.To get rid of pressure from work.D.To have your ears examined regularly.
题型:完形填空
When I was 11, my grandfather began to teach me how to drive. I was a fast learner. At 16, I was already a &&1&&driver. However, when I passed into adulthood, I began to get speeding tickets. For me, this did not reflect one’s &&2&&as a driver. So I &&3&&to drive as fast as I could.Then in September of 2005, I received a letter &&4&my presence to discuss my future &&___5&&rights. As I sat down, a man began to unfold my file. I was &&6&&to see my record was five pages long. The man gave me two &&7&. I could turn in my &&8&&and not drive for three months or continue driving, but without tickets for one year. With two kids and a busy practice, I went with the second choice.After the meeting, I had lunch with my friend, Nick. He noticed that my eating habits &&&&&&&___9&&my driving habits. Nick told me that my attention was &&10&&paid to the destination and not the process of getting there. The car gives fun, allowing me to get to my &&__11&&much faster. However, after reaching it, I was never truly satisfied because I &&12_&&the messages and lessons of the journey.After the two&&13&, I began to transform myself. I now enjoy driving, often taking the most scenic route. I have also slowed my &&14&&down, enjoying each bite as I go. Learning &&15&&is really a big lesson for me. 1. A. lucky&&&&&&&&
B. skilled&&&&&&&&&C. careless&&&&&&&&& D. poor2. A. interest&&&&&&&&&
B. belief&&&&&&&&&&& C. ability&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. character3. A. stopped&&&&&&
B. wanted&&&&&&&&&& C. began&&&&&&&&&&&& D. continued4. A. requesting&&&&&&&
B. hoping&&&&&&&&&& C. suggesting&&&&&&& D. planning 5. A. driving&&&&&&&&&&
B. swimming&&&&&&&&& C. diving&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. living 6. A. disappointed&
B. depressed&&&&&&&& C. surprised&&&&&&& D. terrified 7. A. tickets&&&&&&&&&&
B. choices&&&&&&&&&& C. letters&&&&&&&&&&
D. pages 8. A. license&&&&&&&&&&
B. money&&&&&&&&&&&&C. evidence&&&&&&&&&
D. file 9. A. affected&&&&&
B. matched&&&&&&&&&& C. suited&&&&&&&&&& D. caused 10. A. totally&&&&&&&&&
B. partly&&&&&&&&&&& C. slowly&&&&&&&&&& D. slightly 11. A. destination&