请教汉译英在线翻译英

请问:如何提高英译汉以及汉译英能力?_百度知道
请问:如何提高英译汉以及汉译英能力?
我是一名成人英语本科毕业生,原专业为旅游酒店管理。三年前雅思六分,两次通过自学参加全国翻译资格水平考试均已失败告终,最近一次综合能力5触哗鞭狙庄缴彪斜波铆8,实务55。想请教高人,如何才能提高英译汉以及汉译英的水平?非常感谢!
我现在平时也在做一些翻触哗鞭狙庄缴彪斜波铆译的练习,但是总感觉自己底子太薄,好多表达都不是很恰当。如有哪位高人可以给小弟一些点拨,将不胜感激。
提问者采纳
其实你可以多背一点与考触哗鞭狙庄缴彪斜波铆试有关的材料,这样翻译的时候脑子里有东西就能翻译出来了。个人比较推荐一些专门复习考口译的书,起点高些!本人就有一本是上海外国语大学的高级口译,里面含好多领域的,如经济、旅游、教育等方面的专业翻译!还有,就是多练!
提问者评价
谢谢您的指点,虽然我觉得不是完全符合我所需要的答案。
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
多看英文电影,听英文歌,看CCTV9.
看英文节目,定英文报刊,报纸。
我想也问这个问题啊
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教英文翻译 尽量口语化 谢谢!_百度知道
请教英文翻译 尽量口语化 谢谢!
法国的文化思想吸引我,作为一名未来的管理者,我认为思想很重要,一个一般的企业卖的是他的产品,一个较好的企业卖的是他 的技术,一个超级大的企业卖的是他的思想,因为法国很重视他们思想和文化的发展,所以他们从不缺少伟大的思想家,我要把中国文化中的精髓,同法国文化结合起来,运用到我的工作中。问题:从法国回来想干什么在国有企业里找个工作,大概是从事人力资源管郸工策继匕荒察维畅哩理,选择国企的原因是我想看在法国学到的理论能否用于中国企业,我认为在全球经济一体化的情况下,中西方的经营模式不会存在太大的鸿沟
提问者采纳
French culture and philosophy attracts me.
As a future manager, I think culture is very important.
A typical business sells a product.
A good business sells its technology.
A great business sells its culture.
Because France is values the development of its culture and philosophy, there has been many great thinkers.
I want to fuse the essence of Chinese culture with that of France and apply into my work:问题:从法国回来想干什么Question:
What do I want to do after returning from France.I wish to find employme郸工策继匕荒察维畅哩nt in State Own Enterprise, most likely in Human Resource Management.
The reason I pick State Own Enterprsie is because I want to see the theories I learned in France could be applied in Chinese enterprises.
I believe that as the economy globalize, there should not be a big gap between Chinese and western management models.口语化了, 把句子变短比较符合人说话方式。
思想被我翻译成哲学(philiosphy) 比较符合西方思维。另一种翻译是用Values“价值观”
提问者评价
虽然有些小瑕疵,我自己可以解决啦!Thanks a million!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
France's cultural thought attracts me, will take a future superintendent, I thought that the thought will be very important, what a common enterprise will sell will be his produc郸工策继匕荒察维畅哩t, what a good enterprise will sell will be his technology, what a super big enterprise will sell will be his thought that because France will take their thought and the cultural development very much, therefore they will ever not lack the great thinker, I must the Chinese culture in essence, unify with the French culture, will utilize in my work. question: Comes back from France to want to do any to look for a work in the State-owned business, is probably is engaged in human resources management, the choice state-owned enterprise's reason is I wants to look whether learns the theory in France to use in the Chinese Enterprise, I thought in the global economic integration's situation, West's business model will not have the too big gap
France's culture to attract, I thought, as a future manager, I think the thinking is very important, a general business is selling his product, a better business is the sale of his technology, a super-large enterprises selling Is his ideology, because France attaches great importance to their ideological and cultural development, so they never missing a great thinker, I should be the essence of Chinese culture, combined with the French culture, I used to work in.Question: What would like to come back from FranceThe state-owned enterprises find work, is probably engaged in human resources management, the reasons for the choice of state-owned enterprises in France that I want to learn whether the theory for the Chinese enterprises, I think that in the case of global economic integration, in the West Business model will not exist much divide
参考资料:
同志,你不会是从FRANCE回来连英语都不会吧?还要口语化,你的那些话就象主席念叨的演讲,人家咋翻译地口语化
去法国的面试用英文啊???我咋不知道捏??
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教老师翻译_百度知道
请教老师翻译
Packaging DesignSpoon: Excessive flashing must be removed to avoid potential skin abrasions.
The use of structural reinforcement ribbing on the back side of the handle extending throughout the length of the spoon is acceptable.
Ribbing is allowed only on the outer edged of the handle and must stop at a contoured angle at the base of the bowl.
The piece must be flexible enough to meet the flexibility guidelines as described in the testing section of this specification.
Spoon design must be approved b单耽厕甘丿仿搽湿敞溅y client Packaging Quality. Polystyrene and color concentrate must be FDA approved per 21 CFR 176. 170 and 176.260. Packaging Graphics (if applicable) must be approved by client Marketing. 请老师只帮我翻译第二、三句,谢谢!以下2个是否正确structural reinforcement ribbing——加强筋flashing——飞边 以下几个词语在句中应作何解释Packaging QualityClient MarketingpiececoncentratePackaging Graphics
The use of structural reinforcement ribbing on the back side of the handle extending throughout the length of the spoon is acceptable.
Ribbing is allowed only on the outer edged of the handle and m单耽厕甘丿仿搽湿敞溅ust stop at a contoured angle at the base of the bowl. 手柄背部使用的加强肋筋结构延伸了整个汤匙的长度,这样是可接受的,肋结构只能允许使用在手柄的外边缘,并且必须在与碗底有一个轮廓角的部位消除这种结构Packaging Quality包装品质Client Marketing客户市场Piece件Concentrate关注Packaging Graphics 包装图形
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你的翻译没有错:structural reinforcement ribbing——加强筋(不过下面我用的是“结构强化凸纹”)flashing——飞边 第二、三句的意思是这样。那个 stop at a contoured angle 很难准确直译,只能如此解释:允许在勺柄背面使用凸纹来强化结构,可以延伸至勺子的全长度。也可以在勺柄外侧使用凸纹,但必须在到达勺头前逐渐消失,保持平滑。 Packaging Quality是“包装品质”。在文中,client Packaging Quality 可翻译为“客户的包装品管部”(用大写,可能是客户公司里的部门)或“客户的包装品质要求”。Client Marketing客户的市场营销部(没有上下文,不能肯定。)piece是“件”的意思。在文中,the piece 可视作代名词,翻译为“产品”即可。concentrate是“浓缩物”的意思。在文中,color concentrate 可翻译为“色素”、“色粉”单耽厕甘丿仿搽湿敞溅或“色精”,要参考你们实际的生产流程。Packaging Graphics包装图像
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教翻译业的大虾们,我想考虑以后从事翻译行业,但是不知道自己是否适合走这条路?请赐教啊~_百度知道
请教翻译业的大虾们,我想考虑以后从事翻译行业,但是不知道自己是否适合走这条路?请赐教啊~
我二物流管理专业直都知道自想做能做校经济类专业主校招聘银行、证券等些公司参加我经济类专业都冒所目前证都未考除CET4,6经前段思前想我想考虑事翻译行业或与英语关行业网查阅些相关信息仍疑惑啊我南市场才网做关于翻译职业适合度测评结能力素面比较合适交际能力两面比较合适总结论目前自身能力素质比较符合该职位要求领域比较容易获功我知道些测试定全且实说我觉自比较内向性格利素(论行业)所我想问:1、做翻译行业要性格外向交际能力强或者能详细些说关于翻译业体情况要求类2.真要翻译我非专业要参加培训机构接受专门翻译技巧类呢其实问题先问着两吧
提问者采纳
考虑做口译译员别用英语交流创作机要做笔译能要困难翻译公司般少找新做笔译我公司译员都三实际翻译经验并且口专业译员才能做翻译东信要审核说实客户找我翻译我能拿东西像所说向口译面发展容易且现口译市场
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
1.于您第问题翻译行业其实做需要性格外向需要交际能力强要英语科优异(英语口语定要)2.第二问题我建议培训自口语能力提新台阶
翻译目前的市场前景是人才济济,而且一定要有经验,英语表达得好不一定合适你,况且对于你这样一个没有经验的来说还是有难度的,不但需要流利的外语,更需要有灵活的思维和外向的性格,还必须有良好的沟通和交际能力。如果真像你说的自己那样,我觉得翻译还是不太适合你。你学的是物流,为什么不从这方面去发展呢?做好职业规划是非常重要的。首先,你学的是物流管理,你可以尝试着从这方面发展,也许学历不是很高,但是你可以通过在职考研来进修一下这方面的能力,而且同时也可以积累更多的人脉;其次,你也学习过经济管理,将这两方面结合其来回对你的前途大有影响,而且你想从事翻译的工作,英语口语一定很不错,我建议你去从事对外经济贸易的行业,这样将你平时的所学都有效、合理的综合在一起,相信你一定会得心应手。要合理、慎重的去抉择,祝你成功!加油!
做翻译的话
可以考托福 或者雅思
这两个的含金量比较高
进外企或者出国的话
需要这两个性格内向也可以做翻译啊
接触的人多了
自然会变的外向的
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教翻译 下面一些日常用语_百度知道
请教翻译 下面一些日常用语
你可以根据文件名在这个文件夹中找到相对应的文件这个系统存在重复提示新来邮件的情况我还不够担心呀我通过快递给你这个申请是谁在什么时候提的不要轻易改动文件我原以为你可以进入这个网页你看照片就能判断出吗懒得搭理你还有一小时下班她恨不得马上结婚生子你什么时候有空我们一起约个时间去见陈先生我很想帮你
但是由于缺乏数据
我实在无能为力欢迎对我的工作提出宝贵意见我们的时间已经用完我大概记得这本书是一个叫做Gary的人写的他和孩子们共同生活在青岛这是你第一次来青岛吗你来过青岛几次我好像在飞机上见过你
真是太有缘了我的第一印象是他不可能犯这种错误我们先邀请11排以后的乘客先登机航空公司的这种做法是最近改的
以前好像没有这种做法为了提高效率
我们将按座位顺序从后往前登机请往后走
后面柜台也可以办理登机手续我们在这之前已经通过电话他没有资格说这些话我在中山路下是不是这篇文章省去了一些敏感话题两次事故发生的间隔多长时间是不是所有经UK开头的产品都是这种类型我该邀请采购部的谁来参加这次会议你卡上余额足吗
维修费将从卡上扣除他没出过国
不是很清楚
他南边最远到过广州
最北边到过长春她最远去过海南他们已经没有来往了我不是不想帮他紧急通知
请大家收拾一下准备下班
我们的班车将在10分钟后开我过去以为他是在骗我如果他不能完成这项任务 就让我来吧我们在距离实验室10米远的地方未检测到数据既然A和B是一样的
我们是拿A的数据并入B
还是拿B的数据并入A别把电话转过来
找谁呢饮水机没水了
为什么没有人加水呢
提问者采纳
她恨不得马上结婚生子She can't wait to get married饮水机没水了 为什么没有人加水呢There is no water in the drinking water, why not他不找你 找谁呢He didn't find you find别把电话转过来Don't turn the telephone既然A和B是一样的 我们是拿A的数据并入B 还是拿B的数据并入ASince A and B is the same we take A data into B or take the data into A B我们在距离实验室10米远的地方未检测到数据Our lab in 10 metres from the place has not been detected data如果他不能完成这项任务 就让我来吧If he can't finish the task I come
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Can you name in this folder to find the corresponding filesThe system of repeated hints new mailI am not worriedI'll send you throughThis application is in when the whoDon't change filesI thought you could enter the pageYou can judge the photosYou won't respondAnother hourShe can't wait to get marriedWhen you have an appointment to see Mr. ChenI want to help you but due to a lack of data, I can do nothing about itWelcome to my working suggestionWe have finished with the timeI remember the book is called a Gary peopleHe and children live together in QingdaoIs this your first visit hereHave you been to Qingdao several timesI seem to have seen you on the plane was too predestinyMy first impression was that he could not make such a mistakeWe invited the first row after 11 passengers boardingAirlines doing this is to be used as no such practicesIn order to improve the efficiency of order we will push forward from after boardingPlease walk behind the counter can also check-inWe have passed before the telephoneHe said these words without qualificationI in zhongshan is nextThis article save some sensitive topicThe accident happened between two long timeAll the products are the UK beginning this typeI should invite purchasing of who will attend the meetingYour card will be sufficient reason? Balance from cardHe haven't been abroad is not very clear he south guangzhou the farthest to north to changchunShe farthest been to hainanThey have noI don't want to help himUrgent notice please tidy up the bus to work, we will be in 10 minutesI thought he was cheating on meIf he can't finish the task I comeOur lab in 10 metres from the place has not been detected dataSince A and B is the same we take A data into B or take the data into A BDon't turn the telephoneHe didn't find you findThere is no water in the drinking water, why not
强中自有强中手,老孙去也。
晕,回复里面有使用机器翻译的。
日常用语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐