提问者采纳
d][美][&#643should[英][ʃ v.应该〔不问人称;ʊd]aux,表示义务,责任〕; 将会; 大概是,有可能.shall的过去式;&#601
那interesting是什么意思?什么词性?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
ʊ可能;就should [&#643:aux,并恳请你点击采纳给与积分鼓励使我能够有动力更好的继续为你和更多网友解答问题, 补助的所以说。是缩写词.(辅助动词)希望能对我对能够满意. 应该:auxiliary辅助的auxiliar辅助的,should是aux,谢谢;将要应该 应当 不该其中;d]aux!,它的全称如下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Should It Matter什么意思_百度知道
Should It Matter什么意思
是一个歌曲的名字!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
hoping I will be gone 如果那是你希望的,想找回旧爱;s been a year A memory from my past 一年前的记忆拂过我的脑海  I know what I did wrong 我知道那时我错了 I wish to change 我希望可以重来 Just to make it last 只为延续我俩的节拍 But I guess it'll be waiting for you 我将永远等着你《should it matter》主要描写了一个女孩做错事情之后;s been to long 但我想那太久 Easy to move on 走下去应该很容易 To forget about it all 或许你已全部忘记 Ire still the only one 你是我的唯一;t think you understand 可我想你根本不知 Is all up to you 但这取决于你 I&#39,我将离开 So should it matter 所以真的有关系吗;re still the only one 你是我的唯一,我对天起誓 If you got to know me again 如果你重新认识我 Maybe then - maybe then 兴许那时 We could see what we should do 我俩能看到未来 But that&#39, I swear to you I can 我会让你相信我的心,不信任她,恒久不变的 I hear you say it 你说你完全明白 But I don&#39,但旧爱依旧不相信她? What I do or what I&#39, I swear to you I can 我会让你相信我的心 It&#39,恒久不变的 ]I hear you say it 你说你完全明白 But I don've done 我已经做过的和准备要做的As long as in my heart 因你一直在我心You&#39,我感到那种伤害 I have also felt the pain 只因我心中处处如被霜盖 So should it matter 所以真的有关系吗What I do or what I'd really like to say 正想把心中的话说出来 So please don're not 可你却掩饰你的存在 Yes I know it hurts 的的确确;re there 我知道你就在我眼帘外 ]Still you pretend you&#39,请你不要走开 I know that you't walk away 所以;re about to 我看到你闪躲的眼神 There is just something I't walk away 请你不要走开I see you&#39一首歌名Should It Matter(真的有关系吗)----SisselI look at you 我凝视着你 Please don't think you understand 可我想你根本不知 I can be trusted now。在这首歌里歌声非常哀怨;ve done 我已经做过的和准备要做的 As long as in my heart 因你一直在我心You&#39
真的那么重要吗?
其他类似问题
matter的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁晚安新东方: They taught me the meaning of Loyalty that you should never forget anyone you loved——他们告诉了我忠贞的含义,那就是,永远不要忘记你爱过的人——《忠犬八公》 亲们,晚安
发布: 22:30:33作者:新东方
#晚安新东方# They taught me the meaning of Loyalty that you should never forget anyone you loved——他们告诉了我忠贞的含义,那就是,永远不要忘记你爱过的人——《忠犬八公》 亲们,晚安!选课报班http://t.cn/hB2Pk0 [心]关注@新东方
大家都在看
48小时点击榜
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
上海看看牛视网络传播有限公司 版权所有You should be very busy, I do not bother you
参考译文1: 你应该很忙碌,我不打扰你参考译文2: 你应该很忙,也懒得你参考译文3: 你应该很忙,也懒得你参考译文4: 你应该非常繁忙,我也不想你
相关翻译:我应该制定一个新计划
I should develop a new plan8. We should stand ______ and wait for our turn.
8.我们应该站在 ____ 并等待轮到我们了。不用客气,应该的,你是我的老师。
Not at all, it should be, you are my teacher.children should let their parents know more about what they are interested in.At thesame time ,parents should spend more time talking with their children and sharing opinions with them . Only in this way can they batter understand each other.
儿童应让他们的父母知道更多有关他们感兴趣。在同一时间,家长应该花更多时间与他们的孩子交谈和分享他们的意见。仅以这种方式可以他们面糊相互理解。I like sport very much.
我非常喜欢运动。因而该地区的生态保护和恢复工作显得十分突出和紧迫。
したがって、地域の生態系の保護と修復作業は非常に顕著で緊急の課題である。but I'm pretty heaithy
但我漂亮heaithyi am very busy
我很忙Fruit,bananas,apples andpears,is very expensive here。
Fruit,bananas,apples andpears,is 非常昂贵燥热。语义参照:我的作业还没有写
My homework or do not have write我怕时间过得太快
I'm afraid time fliesit's not only talking, but it could be a making love preaparing
它不只说话,但它可能会制造的爱 preaparing维修室
Maintenance room一句话说不清楚
A Word to say exactly暑假期间,我去工业设计院实习,学到了很多实用的东西,今后我会更加努力学好专业知识,并学以致用。
During summer vacation, I went to practice industrial design institute, learned a lot of practical things in the future I will work harder to learn professional knowledge, and apply their knowledge.what percentage is typically given off from one trophic level to the next?
什么百分比通常是从一个营养级的未来?The pictures are available to you on this website.
可提供您在此网站上图片。我弟弟让水一直在流着
My brother let has been streamingplaced on
放在商贸港
Trading in Hong Kong生日之吻
Birthday kisses分析比对其它模式存在的缺陷
Analysis of defects than other models历史的定势和文化整体形态的发展促使译学与美学的结合。这是一种巧合又是一种必然。
History and Culture of the overall pattern of development prompted translation combined with learning and aesthetics. It is no coincidence that it is a necessity.im so angry coz of u
林,愤怒的堂妹U我介绍一部电影给你看吧,在国内很受欢迎的!
I introduced a movie for you see, are very popular at home!首先,一开始
First of all, the beginningi can not stop missing you
我就不能停止失踪你Youth Volunteers Association
青年志愿者协会张宁烨
Zhang Ningye英语广场委员
English square membersParing: Male to female ratio of 1:2
配对:男性对女性的1:2比率i am talking with my friend
我和我的朋友说tip waiters
技巧侍者Look at the end of the log where the saw cut .the saw cut through the layers . each layer makes a ring . there is one ring for each year
正在翻译,请等待...My weakness is that I care too much。。。
我的弱点是在乎过 much。。。I just dependence,And that。
我只是 dependence,And that。需要自己寻找住食宿的地方
Need to find their own place to live in accommodationsituation comedies
情景喜剧Doesn't mind you shout at me
我不会介意你喊长达两个月了
For two monthsI have the whole Hood, but it was originally sewn inside out, I have taken it apart and now it just needs to be sewn back on correctly with the seems looking like the rest of the clothing nice and neat.
我有全罩,但它原本内向外缝、 我拆了它,现在只是需要与被正确地缝回上似乎看起来好又整洁的衣服一样。你应该把新单词写在笔记本上。
You should write down new words in the notebook.爱你没有停止
Love you do not stopand an appropriate authority in the institution in which the work will be done.
与有关当局在该机构的工作将会完成。can you express yourself clearly in engilsh
可你自己清楚表达的英语   - Walk the walk alone to keep my sanity 。
-走独自继续我的理智。I buy you big gift when you come to visit me, ok?
I buy you big gift when you come to visit me, ok?aii money go my hom
相井钱去我的家this is to advise that we are going to hold an export commodities fair in shanghai.
this is to advise that we are going to hold an export commodities fair in shanghai.你修好我的手表了吗
I watch you repaired?Braised cabbage
[object Object]Making TV sets and building theatres are also part of entertainment industry
使电视机和建设电影院,娱乐产业的一部分that's what u want !!! right ~?hahah
这是u想! ! ! ~权? hahah有时,学校社团会组织很多活动,我会积极投入活动中,参加社会实践,丰富自己的大学生活
Sometimes, the school community will organize many activities, investment activities, I will actively participate in social practice, to enrich their college life半打羊肉串
Half a dozen mutton shashlik如果我成功加入俱乐部
If I attempt to join a Club我现在才看到你的信息
null国内产量
Domestic production今天办卡就是25元一次
The card today is 25 yuan aA:Yes.the frist you would get the reception program from the travel agency.
A:是.你会得到的共和党籍的接收方案由旅行社。at first i was excited when i took advantage of the "cash for clunkers "program
起初我很兴奋时拍的现金"旧车换现金"计划的优点I have been restored to your email, please find the attached quotation.
我已恢复您的电子邮件,请找到附加的报价。why don't have a rest?
为什么不休息?house ornament
家庭装饰PETER老是在课堂上讲话
PETER always speak in the classroom做人和办事风格
Life and work style我是你的中国球迷,你的进球太棒了,期待你能带领阿森纳拿到英超联赛和欧州冠军杯冠军!
正在翻译,请等待...My my dear the most, how is everything going with you, without my day, you are in good health since the last meeting
我最亲爱的,是如何进行一切与你,没有我的一天,你是在良好健康的上次会议以来我实在是太想你了,因为你马上要离开美国
I really want to you, because you are about to leave the United StatesAdditional Info. For Senior Executive
附加信息。高级行政i am bored
我闷在厦门周五下午学校将举行一场英语演讲比赛
Friday afternoon the school will hold a English Speech Contest现在是十二点,该吃午饭啦
Are now 12 points, it's time for lunchbring some gifts back for us
正在翻译,请等待...最近查询:
如果存放时间超过6个月没有支付carge有权处置
他的女儿百合厂的纽约
正在计算空间要求
The Executive Board
It becomes Maitreya rites place
生活永远不会被我们只是变得更强壮
我真的错了,所以岛真的很伤心,不能怪我,我已经感觉到了事态的严重性,请原谅我。
期待下次再见到你
在伦敦的红色巴士上骑和她们特别喜欢去管
2009 Beijing No. 3 industry reached 75.8 % .

我要回帖

更多关于 should是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐