You can see a lake on the farm. There are all kinds of用法 (12)f______ in it. We often swim in the lake

求初1上册英语完型填空题10道和阅读理解题20道_百度知道
求初1上册英语完型填空题10道和阅读理解题20道
teach c.speaking d.he says __9__Chinese people __10__very friendly.a.in d.he goes to Chinese classes__6__Saturday evening.speaks b例题. ( )1.a.working b.some d.aren’t c.an ( )10.England c.Canada b.a.in b.America ( )3.don’t d.the school is very big.a.he likes __8__in china.are d.speak ( )8.in working c.a.have c.do b.teaches ( )4.has b./ b.a.it __4__about fifty-five classes.a.there are ( )5.he __3__English in a middle school in china.on c.does c.at ( )7.he __5__work on Saturdays or Sundays.English d.teachs d.isn’t b.a c.a.to speak c.now he can __7__Chinese well.the d.at b.to ( )2.a.works ( )9.a.from c.teaching b.mr green works five days a week.doesn’t ( )6.work d:mr green is __1__London of __2__.there is d
不是答案越多越好!要题目,还有追加分!不要网站,一定要初1上册的
A:get up B. A. After supper. I like to read books. A. out 7. late 17.off C. A. Tokyo B. He smiles and goes to sleep high up I in the tree. not c? A computer &#92. bought B. That’s all, Mr. The farm is ___17___ near,a human doctor can_8_a lot of uesful information(信息)when he meets his patient. sold D. m,” says the cock. a.A. full B.m. in D. a.lead (D)10.a. was so interested (兴趣) in playing cards that he often had no time to have his meals B.
1 A. A. newspaper
A shop owner (所有者.how good the __10__is? A. before B. 2. “Oh.is B; him what to do. ready 8. 1999 in China B. A. At ( )8. He was very 1 but just as he went to bed the telephone rang.have d. This is my friend Julia. told D, but different cities have different time. look B. hardly bbbcbcaccaDear Dr Know, “Father.a friendBCCCDDBDCC___1__t in the middle of the city 3. life B. Turn left at the country music section then we can go upstairs. go B. I have too __1_ rules in my family. glad D?”says ann. 5. He drew many beautiful interesting pictures. New York 3. are you look C. learn B. A.B 2. How can Dr.she is only two. A, is it。 Welcome to our CD shop. A. Later I have to go to the Children’s Palace __9__ the piano. bread B.ll see a new _1_at a hospitai near London if you go there.i am twelve, &quot. A. ( )Good evening. and 8. What C. A. They’re going to ___14___ apples.take D.but ann still sits __4__,对的写 T . half B, together with meat was cheap B. house C. It’s 2 o’clock in Sydney. the D. Lingling and Fangfang are ________. “Fine. put d. He put down the receiver without answering and went 3 to bed.A My brother--1-- a middle school student.necessary D. “__3__out. Julia is a college student. My name is jim . He leaves home at ten minutes to eight and he walks to work twenty minutes earlier, and when he was five he was already very ___1___ at it, and didn&#39. The man said. It’s 1 o’clock in Tokyo. don’t know
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 A D C D A B B B D D
D Most people do not like to stay at home on holidays: Turn right. watch C.4 Middle School. “What is it, I have to clean my room and wash my clothes. after 5. doing b. sleepy 5.they have four--5--in the morning, he said nothing to his wife.throws d.in (B)5.before long many children come and have the orange.Robot.reads c. You can see some books and flowers on it.a, but in different classes.now I __8__a new book about china:15 C. turn C. Half an hour 4. Some C. there is no bus B. end 7. 2. part C. Why does he seldom go to work by bus. empty C. his shop isn&#39. then B. At ten minutes past eight D.__2__are in the same garde. Her mother is a teacher.he ( )2;s family are all in China.a. ( ) 5,ann is lonely.nurse C.go c.A.a.” 1;t Care Ddon&#39,” the man said. quite c. B 2. take C,…well. They are in ________. am D. On the first floor:expensive D. in Beijing. office D. not liked by most of the people ( ) 5. boy’s D. She is in Oxford.our be b.A.B 5,所有人) closed his shop and went home. wear b. “I’m very glad to hear that. all eleven D. come B. five to twelve a. Sorry B. is usually made of(用.__1__&#39.a. A. take c, they’re dogs, turn left:early B. He put the meat between (在两者之间) the two pieces of bread and held the food in his left hand while he played cards with his right hand. clever C. There are six people in the passage( 在本文中 ).at home c. a sleep D. I never have any fun. goes C. Please take your time and enjoy the wonderful music in our CD shop. A. Today his bike is broken.their Chinese d.A. pick d.” “Animals. 4. 1.It takes (花费) him twenty minutes to get there by bike and forty minutes on foot.read b, 5 at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning. heavy d. speaks C. A. Jimmy’s pictures were quite different from other ___5___ because he never drew on all of the paper. ( ) 5.has ( )10. angry B. NO:a train C. It is about one kilometre away.the school isn’t open. A. do ( )9:go out C. never ate anything when he played cards D.in b. Mother. carry ( )6. It is very hard to buy train or air tickets. People liked Sandwich&#39.is speaking b. built 4. The school is NO:only a few B. His work starts at half past eight in the morning and finishes at a quarter to five in the afternoon.a. A? Emily. this D. ( ) 2. They’re going there ___18___ bus. comes 3. 6.he and I b. laugh at 3. Mrs?” “Because I’m ___10___ sitting in the same seat behind you,判断下列各句.be 2 A she B her Che Dhis 3 Agrade2 class2 Bclass and grade 2 C2class 2grade D class2 grade2 4 Atwelve-eight Btwenty-eight 5 Aclass Ba lesson Cclasses D lesson 6 Ain the morning Bin the afternoon Cat morning Dat afternoon 7 Awell B fine Cnice D good 8 Alook Bdon&#39. watches 4. Sandwich was rich(有钱的).talk ( )8. late D! 根据对话判断正(T)误(F).” One day somebody asked him.Tall (C)6. because ( )5:a plane C. She has a sister. 11. be C;sandwich&quot.planes d? Dogs. 5,don’t sit in house.B 6. midnight D.classes d. ago B. ( ) 5.they teach __6__. glad C. The washroom is on the left of the jazz section,but in different __3__. tired D. ( )3.a. A. You can listen to it at ________.us Chinese ( )7.B 5:00 C.a. “Don’t go, &quot.there are--4--girls and thirty boys in his class . going C:ABBCDMy name is Wei Hua. on 19, he put his newspaper down.A. good friends B. rich 4. happy B. It’s 18.of ( )2. talks D. he likes riding a bike D. a. finding 3.women D, I must go straight and turn right.my Chinese b. “Well. 1. not b. A, wake up. In London it’s 4 o’clock in the afternoon and in New York.take ( )4. A. ( ) 3. The boys and girls are ________. reach DACDBABACDI am an English boy.” Then he __8__up. B. A, “Please tell me. one C. A. little 16. A.worried 3. poor man who lived on playing cards D. many d. hardly C. another B; ? ( )1. famous D. “Look:05 答案是. at school B.say d. some 12.as D. Thank you for listening. They--8--like English. A. sad D? Because . Miss Wang B.friendly c:So D. He took it and read these words. ( ) 1.go home ( )3.my sister c. coming D. One evening Mr Brown was very tired when he came back from his office. From the name of the man. meet ( )4.two ( )5:Few C. get me up B. So Uncle Wang seldom(很少)goes to work by bus.NO.a. began 6! There ___9__ something over there.Dr: 00 4. much C.a:a planeBCDABDCABC Mr Smith lives in the small village.C
1,_2_he never speaks: 00 D. then C. ( )1. stopped C, but they ___14___ that yet.robot B:BADBC
Uncle Wang works in a book shop in the middle of the city。 1. with c.seven C, turned around and ___9___ to the man angrily.” “Wait. When she went up to bed. Ten minutes D. Now it’s 24. bring B.stands c. leave D:On SundayD.” “What __10___at , she saw a piece of paper. He is six:00 p. The hills. have 15.take b. A:a meal D. A. upstairs B.Kind B. 4. He lived in the 18th century(世纪). They’re behind the country CDs. making C. They’re going to work ___20___.in the school b.we go to school __4__days a week . A:many D. sees B?” says the cock, no.A.He is Dr. He usually gets back home from work at ( ) in the afternoon. when they ate with one of their hands they could do something with the other ( ) 4. A. The pop section is next to the classical section? Mike. They are in the same class. A. more b.am C.C 3.meet b.she __6__a bottle of orange and some paper __7__to the street.our Chinese c.she b. or 10. child’s 6. took 3. A, ___9___ not on the top half. “___8___ other people have ever done that before,” everybody said. Why do you draw on the bottom (底部) half of your pictures.” 1. brought C. people’s C. but D. ( )1.on ( )6.she has a good idea.a.fruit1. A. a. a few ( )2, too! Who can tell me where are the country CDs.( ) 2. It’s ______ in New York. they liked Sandwich himself D. At twenty minutes past eight 5.He is one metre tall and has a face_4_a TV screen.speak (C)9;You needn’t ask me when I open the shop for I won’t let you in …” “Oh?” “All the animals are good friends now. watches 9:farther 9A. They thought this boy was going to be ___3___ when he was a little older.speak c.he is in --3--. Then I have to help my mother __8__ dinner. Teacher: 00 B. Twenty minutes B.tired B. interested C. A,“ ___4___ ” to him and then ___5___ to talk to him.my brother is john.14Middle school . In the picture you can see some hills. noon 2. At ten minutes to eight B, for a few days they didn’t 2 each other, I see ___11___ animals over there:a rest B.you ( )3. make d. The pop music is next to the dance music. 答案是.give C.” “Yes. refused B.takes c. A. name of food which was liked by the rich ( ) 2.With B. up 2, and many people ___2___t C all D can 9 Athey Btheir Cthem Dtheirs 10 Acan Bcan&#39. And the country music section is between the pop section and the classical section. ( ) 4.A 5. reading D.C 9, dance. This room is Li Lei’s.,” Jimmy said. by d, Sandwich. listen to D:busy 7A.A 4. Macao has the same time as(同……一样) Beijing.A, it is __8__ to take a bus than to take __9__.comes d. B, Mr Brown went upstairs and Mrs brown washed the dishes and ___3 some sewing:more expensive C:30. name of a servant B. same D. A. at home C._5_ doctors can only spend a few minutes with such patient. Usually __7__ people take cars or buses for tt The students of Class 3 are ___11___ going to have any classes next week. not interested in playing cards D. They are __12____ this way.soon a girl __8__near. 20. before D.but I can speak only a little. ( ) 4, &quot. pull D. Now it’s 23. later C.a. 4?” “Yes.oranges d. A:take a plane D. is C.Under (B)8. men’s B: 00 C. on C. picking c.chemist D. different B.m. is 10. make B. A.puts b. And a football is behind it, Jsandwich&quot:for a week D. 5. says 5. Fangfang is twelve. C 4, I’m not happy.” 1. help c. asleep B. They’re going to meet outside the school gate at 7. made C. always 12. A few minutes 4 the telephone rang 5 and the man asked the 6 question. take a c.walk 答案. learning ( )10. in B. Teacher.3 A. He often played for 24 hours. sometimes DCBCDABABCOnce there was a boy in Toronto. Julia is an English girl.work d. had D. On C. is you looking D, but he liked to play cards (纸牌) for money. No B.Busy C. I can’t __3__ my friends after school __4__I have to __5__my dog for a walk. A;s idea because .a. early 2! Thank you. said C.A. Miss Li is their teacher and she is a good teacher. family B;t completely_9_the place of _10_ doctors, trees and a school. beside D.impossibleC. on the blackboard C. show C. back D.m.goes ( )9. comes 13. You&#92, trees.we d.” “I see: ( ) 1.NO.am reading ( )9. are you looking 11.like B. 16. to doing 14. “That’s very clever. A.because (A)3. People liked Sandwich&#39. A!”the girl says , “How do you know all that about me. Oh.have C? A! 1. many B.get ( )7. sell 5:a bath 10A. are 6. strict 8, she found her husband had fallen 4 . ( ) 4. his shop is not far from his home C. A: 00 o’clock in Sydney, and so on: Go upstairs and turn right. A. Lingling is twelve. A. In B. Why B. Miss Gao C.4 Middle School D: Good. We’re waiting for the coming year of 2002. That day is the last (最后的)day of Year ______. sometimes smells (闻) good. She is a college( 大学 ) student.doctor (C)2. bring me up D, too. __2__ people __3__ come to city and those from the city go to the country __4__. yesterday 8.friend b. give 13. They’re behind the country CDs. is made of bread and meat D.interesting (A)7?” asks the fox. behind C.at school ( )5.3 Middle School B. D. A:a walk B.a. We can buy a jazz CD on the first floor.sick person B. to come D.on d. 1. It’s 7 o’clock now. look C:00 every morning. Julia and I are in the same class. __5__ trains. They’re going to ___19___ on their old clothes, Tim:And . hard b.so B. talked 10. I’m Li Fang in Beijing. Let’s ___5___ friends,&#39. Many 9., a man ___3___ him came up to him. C. A. The country CDs are next to the dance CDs. A. The four students can answer the teacher’s questions correctly. They want to __1__ to see something different or do something exciting. A. village D. What does Uncle Wang do.they c.send D. much c. be B;t even stop to have his meals.i like china very much. look me up 6: Very good. His name was Jimmy. A: Go straight and turn left. change B.A 3. two pieces of bread with meat in between C. a. next to 4. unhappy B. is easy for us to play. watch B.schools ( )4. In fact. The shop owner became very 7 and he shouted. Julia and I are in the same school.m. _7__ e ( )6. A, “Your ___6___ isn’t interesting. an C. Goodbye: 1. I don’t want to 8 in. write to C. angry C. speak to B?” The shop owner was 2 bout this phone call. climb D. Fox. go C. home 2. I have one brother and one sister.food c. A. D. The bag is under the chairAn Old Cock and a Fox It is evening, “I want to go out. A. always D.dirnk b. in a book B. At half past eight C. A. A. a. Today.C 2. My father and mother are teachers. If I want to find the jazz CDs. anxious B. Any D. _______ has the same time as Beijing!” says the cock.li bin is --7--at Chinese.Robot. A, but sometimes not C. ordered D. Sandwich was the . work C. He usually goes there by bike.__5__Saturdays and S&quot. 1. And dogs are our friends now:00 a.to d. soon 6. 19.come b. are B.He is very clever. 3.like c. Thanks C.” “What.Free D. He works in a hospital. London C. good students ( ) 4. go to bed B. later b. having d. a. a little c.________ is Fangfang and Lingling’s teacher. The shop sells books and CDs. As food.Robot do this. A 4:all 8A.they ‘re good friends soon. in a picture D. ( ) 1. a B.sandwich&quot. is C.Ang they like--9--English teacher.He can work 24 hours a day and never gets _3_. sad C. he always won when he played cards C,” the man answered. name of a man with a lot of money C. asked B,错的写 F .play d. An old cock is sitting __1__ a tall tree.give ( )3:On Saturday B. paper D. 5, we have a pop music section on the left and a classical music section on the right. a.hear c.a. He drew on ___6___ of it. one B. Goodbye 5. felt 9. A.”thank you . do b. A. The shop is not far from his home. He was very 1 with her. A.and she doesn’t __2__any friends. 阅读短文并判断正(T)误(F).Behind D.” When Mr Smith ___8___ this. Miss Li ( ) 2, it was nearly 8 o’clock.reading d. What time does he usually leave home by bike. child 7. bread. found D. After school she teaches( 教 ) me English and I teach her Chinese.in the old house d. get B. It’s still 11 o’clock a.five d,” ___4__ the fox. 4. ( ) 1.a. Mr Smith had not met him before. up B. try C. A, “Mother. A. happy C. down C. A.cups c. Xongxing Middle School C. ( ) 3. and I B.--2--name is li bin. C:from the country 4 A. They’re next to the dance CDs. at D.5 Middle School ( ) 5:go with me 2A..a, I see. She is from England. They are good friends.in c. heard B. So I prefer to take __10__ for traveling. A. am D, buses and planes are all __6__. A.at b. They are at school:55 D. 1.they study Chinese. They are all in China. He started drawing when he was three years old. often brought some bread with him to play cards C. buy B,though he can&#92. look C. Hello D. downstairs C. 根据短文内容. It’s 5. Mike can answer the question rightly. They’re next to the pop CDs. m. Now he is having breakfast.human
Mr Brown quarrewed with his wife:in our school D. They’re going to ___12___ the farmers ___13___ their work on the farm. ( ) 2. seeing B. He ordered(命令) his servants (仆人) to bring him some meat and bread, “and my brushes (毛笔) can’t ___10___ very high. (D)1. am ( )7. Let__9__good __10__and welcome you to London. do you looking B. new 7. wake me up C. again B. with me C. wrong D. so B.But Dr. good 2. also a name of a rich man B.six b.” When Mr Brown woke up the next morning. It’s ______ o’clock in Beijing. earlier c.ann gives the girl some orange .our are ( )10.C 8. to learn C. Forty minutes C. A. __10__ can I do.A 8. If you want to enjoy the exciting music you can turn left at the country music and go upstairs then turn right.a. look D. once C. A. come D. A. in different grades C. sleep C. very d. looks C. I put my English books in my schoolbag. 15. The dance section is bes idea.A, but he works in an office in a big city. We have a jazz section and a dance section on this floor:cheaper B;&quot. 17. The last question is:00 p.but D. A, and from then on they ate bread and meat as Sandwich did.a. A. A. Please come ___6__ and play___7__. glad D! We have many different kinds of CDs:in the city C. The door is here. five to twelve p. A. The bag is now behind the chair:cheap C. 2001 in England D.drink d. poor B.us are c. be B. home 4? No.are D. having b. Sandwich :for holidays B. a nice room. 2001 in China C. A. with I D:55 at night.They read and write English every day. to make d. He grows flowers. side D?” asks the fox. comeing B,No, “What time dtell&#92. A man asked,and three--6--:for the summer C:faster
D. I can’t watch TV on school nights:few C:for a while 5A. a. to go 14. asks B. no b:a bus D. A. had no money to play cards with at last ( ) 3. You can see some boys and girls. Julia&#39. Many students think it’s ___15___ better than having classes. get up C. A 3. As usual.friends d:In the morning 6 A. take b.my brother d. A.have b.制做) bread and chicken B. under a tree ( ) 3. did B. Father. A; today. They’re going to get up ___16___ next Monday morning.if C.spend B:00 o’clock in Beijing. Cock. He goes to work by train every morning and comes ___1___ the same way.C 7: Where are the jazz CDs. On a small table near his bed he saw another piece of 6 . are knowing D. knows B.bring B, everyone, and the other half was always ___7___. How long does it take him to walk to his book shop?” “Because I’ is . every C. He makes shoes.a:from the west B, I must ___13____ now. and C, pop.”her mother says to her .”would you __9__some orange:45 B. in the wall Teacher, on it were the words.A.B 10. behind the hill D. A.grade c.For C. And I have to __6_ in bed by ten o’clock. One morning while he was ___2___ his newspaper on the train. On puter C.john can __7__Chinese.A 6.class b. The man said. The flowers are on the desk.I think they--10--study it well, Mr. English books are on the desk. surprised 2, the school and the students are _______.up D. They are only dogs.C 6.woounded (A)4. A fox __2__ to tree and ___3___ up at the old cock. Her father is a worker? A. Chongqing D. no 18, jazz.C 7.at c. Doctors often need to ask their patients a lot of questions.late B.get c. listened C, sometimes on foot. early d. “Oh. A? You got on the same train at the same station at the same time ___7___ morning and you always sit in the same seat and read the same newspaper. 2000 in AmericaCCBDBSandwich was an Englishman. “Hello.on C. A, we have the word of the food &quot. know C. 18. more D:But B. A!” says the cock.she hears children playing in the street .glasses ( )8,English and other lessons. The football is under the bed:During the holiday C, and then they were going to ___4___ these pictures for a lot of money. He sells books: 00 B. She has a brother. You can see a chair behind the desk.But he is not good at English,Mather.us be d. looks D. Black D. My desk is near the window. a. have 20. He wants to walk there. A. never B. How 一1-5CCCBC 6-10BCABC There is a picture.Robot can do a lot of things people can do.she wants to __5__them. I have some good news for you. I have to __2___ at 6. chocolate C
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完型填空的相关知识
其他25条回答
B 2.D 8.B 71.C 10.B 3.D 4A.A 9.D 6. 5
到这里下载吧
bbcadbaacc信不信由你
In recent years, computer games have become more and more popular in many cities and towns. A lot of small shops and restaurants along busy
have changed into
game houses in order to get more money. These places are always crowded with
especially young boys.
In the computer game houses, people
a lot of money competing with the computerized machines. It’s
for one to win against a computer, but one can make
after trying again and again. People have a kind of gambling psychology(赌博心理)when they play computer games. The more they
lose the more they want to win, and at last they even cannot live withou...
1.B 2.B 3.D 4A. 5.D 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.C 10.C我做过这道题,我是初一的。
这是初一的吗 ?怎么我不会啊~我都大学毕业了 看不懂 就知道个 china
b b d a d b d a a c
1.b 2.b 3.d 4.a 5.d 6.b 7.d 8.a 9.a 10.c
1.B 2.B 3.D 4A. 5.D 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.C 10.C
1.b 2.b 3.d 4.a 5.d 6.b 7.d 8.a 9.C 10.c
Janet Jin is a tennis star. She is thirteen years
gets up at seven o’clock. She eats breakfast
seven thirty. Janet
her friend usually play tennis at eight thirty. They play
three hours. At twelve o’clock, Janet
a big lunch. School
at one o’clock. At four o’clock, she usually plays tennis
. At six o’clock she has
. Janet usually does
homework at seven thirty. At nine o’clock she watches tennis
Janet usually goes to
at ten thirty. Tennis is Janet’s life.
Mr Brown quarrewed...
1.B 2.B 3.D 4A. 5.D 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.C 10.C
1.b2.b3.d4.a5.d6.b7.d8.a9.a10.c
参考资料:
答案肯定准,因为我是英语老师.
“同志”们你们竟然被这种虚拟的积分而出卖灵魂
要是真的金钱诱惑你们还不得连命都不要啊!可悲 支持5楼 好学生
1.B 2.B 3.D 4A. 5.D 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.C 10.C 我作过的
Sandwich was an Englishman. He lived in the 18th century(世纪). Sandwich was rich(有钱的), but he liked to play cards (纸牌) for money. He often played for 24 hours, and didn't even stop to have his meals. He ordered(命令) his servants (仆人) to bring him some meat and bread. He put the meat between (在两者之间) the two pieces of bread and held the food in his left hand while he played cards with his right hand. People liked Sandwich's idea, and from then on they ate bread and meat as Sandwich did.
From the name of the man, Sandwich, we have the word of the food &sandwich& today.
( ) 1. Sandwich was the .
A. name of a servant
B. name of a man w...
1.B 2.B 3.D 4A. 5.D 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.C 10.C呵呵:-),蛮简单的
1.b2.b3.d4.a5.d6.b7.d8.a9.c10.c
B B D A D B D A C C
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 all kinds of用法 的文章