To spit的过去式 in public is not polite.(改为同义句)

提问英语几个问题!急!!!!!_百度知道
提问英语几个问题!急!!!!!
一。用所给词适当形式填空。 1:Tom was the first one____(come) to school this morning. 2: When____you____(start) cleaning the room yesterday? 3:In____(west) countries, the most important featival is Christmas. 二。句型转换。 1:To spit in public places is not polite.(改为同义句) ____isn't polite____spit in public places. 2:We began to study English two years ago. We are still studying it now.(合并为一句) We____ ____ ____ English for two years. 三:根据汉语完成句子。 1:他们厂昨天组织了一个才艺表演。 Their factory____ ____ ____ ____ yesterday. 2:饭店离这不远。 The restaurant is not____ ____ from here. 四:作文。 假设你叫李伟,在因特网上找到了一个叫Eric的网友现在请你根据下列要点给Eric写封e-mail,介绍你自己的一些情况。 字数:70以上 李伟,中学生,家住北京。 喜欢集邮和运动。 对英语感兴趣,会唱不少英文歌曲; 班里同学也想找网友,希望得到帮助; 想去美国看看。
就以上这些!!!!!急!!!!!!
提问者采纳
一。 1.to have come 2.did start 3.western 二 1.It to 2.have been studying 三 1.organized a talent show 2. far away (作文自己写吧)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
to come did start western It to have been studying organized an acqierement show far off
作文: Dear Eric: Nice to meet you!My name is Liwei.I am a lovely boy and now studying in a middle school in Beijing.I have a lot of hobbies,especially collecting stamps and playing sports.As for studying,I am interested in Engilsh,so I can sing many beautiful English songs.I am really happy to meet you。my classmates also want to have a friend on the internet,can you help them?If I have a chance,I will visit USAto see you.let us hope my dream will come true
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁句型转换:1、To spit in public is not polite (改为同义句)_百度知道
句型转换:1、To spit in public is not polite (改为同义句)
It's ____
spit in public .2、This is a river of seventy meters wide . (改为同义句)This is a ____
_____.3、The question is so difficult that I can't answer it .(改为同义句)The question is not ____
_____ me _____ answer.
提问者采纳
1 impolite, to 2seventy-meter- wide ,
river3. easy, for, to
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
polite的相关知识
其他3条回答
impolite to
It's _impolite_
spit in public.This is a _wide_
_river_.The question is not _easy_
_for_ me _to_ answer.
It's impolite to spit in public..This is a seventy-meter-wide riverThe question is not easy for me to answer.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语练习题1.
最普通的爱好是什么?
What’s the______ ______ _____?2.
He learned everything quickly and _______ (become ) interested in science .3.
There are about two t_____ men in the hall.4.
To spit in public places is not polite_百度作业帮
英语练习题1.
最普通的爱好是什么?
To spit in public places is not polite
英语练习题1.
最普通的爱好是什么?
To spit in public places is not polite.(改为同义句)
_______ isn’t polite _______ spit in public places. 5.
you, pictures, with, them, do, the, books, in, like (连词成句)_________________________________________________________
1.What’s the (most common hobby) 2.He learned everything quickly and (became ) interested in science .3.There are about two (thousand) men in the hall.4.(It) isn’t polite (to) spit in public places.5.Do you like the books with pictures in them?绝对正确,我是英语老师,我们学生经常做类似的题.
What’s the most
hobby ? 2. He learned everything quickly and
(become ) interested in science . 3. There are about two thousand
men in the hall. 4. To spit in public places is not polite.(改为同义句) It
isn’t polite to
spit in public places.
xcfbgk'lvzsjbmofdmzaIt is polite in public piaces.a keeping your voice downb to keep your voice upc keeping your voice upd to keep your voice down_百度作业帮
It is polite in public piaces.a keeping your voice downb to keep your voice upc keeping your voice upd to keep your voice down
It is polite in public piaces.a keeping your voice downb to keep your voice upc keeping your voice upd to keep your voice down
It is polite _d to keep your voice down_ in public places.公众地方小声说话是基本礼貌.八年级英语下册 unit 6 how long have you been collecting shells同步训练 人教新..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八年级英语下册 unit 6 how long have you been collecting shells同步训练 人教新目标版
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 改为同义句 的文章

随机推荐