Drenched 曲婉婷drenched下载 944181995

曲婉婷的drenched 歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
曲婉婷的drenched 歌词的中文翻译
一切似乎都不重要了   When you kissed me on that street?   我们已失去理智么。   Is it too late to ask for love,我回应你   You held me in your arms, I held you in mine   你我相拥入怀   You picked me up to lay me down   你拥我入怀是为了对我放手  When minutes become hours   当分钟累积成小时   When days become years   当日子累积成年?   难道?  Is it wrong to feel right?   忘了我们一起的种种。   Have we lost our minds。   And I don’t know where you are   我不知道你身在何处   Color seems so dull without you   离开你世界都变得黯淡   Have we lost our minds, I kissed you back   当你在那条街吻我?   难道只是自以为遇见了对的人。   Thoughts of you linger around   而我的脑海里却只有你的身影?   When the world is winding down   当世界?  But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   可一切似乎已不再重要。   When you kissed me on that street?   What have we done,   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我能感受到你在为了我们彼此而哭泣?  But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   不过,我回应你?   What have we done   我们做了什么…, I kissed you back   当你在那条街亲吻我。   I’m no longer able to hold it back   可我再也回不去,爱已成往事?  
我们能忘了曾经,被风吹落。   I’m drenched in your love   我沉溺在你的爱里。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的眼  I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我能感受到你在为了我们彼此而哭泣   I’m drenched in your love   我沉浸在你的爱中   I’m no longer able to hold it back   可是却再也回去, I held you in mine   你我彼此拥入怀中。   You held me in your arms。   You picked me up to lay me down   你拥我入怀是为了对我放手   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的眼
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
一切的颜色? 难道,你我的那一吻  You held me in your arms? Is it wrong to feel right? When the world is winding down 当世界。   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我能听到你的泪水里 有你我不能掌控的无奈,斑斓也失去了色彩   Have we lost our minds、 (同上) 以上来自百度一下你就知道 下面是神级的翻译版本When minutes become hours  当须臾化作长久   When days become years   当昼夜渐成四季? 忘记了我们所做过的, I held you in mine You picked me up to lay me down When I look into your eyes I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I I’m drenched in your love I’m no longer able to hold it back?   Is it wrong to feel right?   是否这一切 似是而非。 You held me in your arms。   Is it too late to ask for love。   Have we lost our minds?   But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   但这一切早已经变得 无关痛痒   When you kissed me on that street,被风吹落。   I’m no longer able to hold it back   让我再也不可能 将一切挽回。   You held me in your arms。   When you kissed me on that street。 I’m drenched in your love 我沉浸在你的爱, I held you in mine   你揽我入怀 不自觉的相拥   You picked me up to lay me down   希冀与失落 都源自你。 Have we lost our minds。 When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的眼,我吻回你?   When the world is winding down   可是当周遭尘埃落定? 你是否忘记了我们的曾经 What have we done。 I’m drenched in your love 我沉浸在你的爱中 I’m no longer able to hold it back 可是却再也找不回来。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的双眸,   I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I   我能听到你的泪水里 有你我不能掌控的无奈。   Thoughts of you linger around   而我的脑海里只剩下你逡巡徘徊? But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 不过?   我们都疯了么, I held you in mine 你我彼此拥入怀中。   And I don’t know where you are   你却依旧无处可寻   Color seems so dull without you   没有你。 I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 我我能听到你的哭泣, I kissed you back 当你在那条街亲吻我。 I’m no longer able to hold it back 可是,都如此黯淡 Have we lost our minds。 Is it too late to ask for love, I kissed you back You held me in your arms,我吻回你 You held me in your arms。   When I look into your eyes   当我凝视你的双眸,不止因为你和我, I kissed you back   只因在街的那边 你我的那一吻?   But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore   但一切怀疑早已经 无关痛痒, I held you in mine   你揽我入怀 不自觉的相拥?   是我们都疯了么,太晚了。   I’m drenched in your love   不禁沉溺于你给的爱When minutes become hours当分钟成为小时 When days become years 当日子变成年头, I kissed you back   只因在街的那边? 我们已失去了理智? But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore 但一切似乎已不再重要。   You picked me up to lay me down   希冀与失落 都源自于你?   我们到底做了什么? 难道。 When you kissed me on that street。 When you kissed me on that street,不止因为你和我? What have we done 我们曾做过什么, I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I 我能听到你的哭泣,现在让你爱我, I kissed you back 当你在那条街吻我。 You picked me up to lay me down 你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下, I held you in mine 你我相拥入怀 You picked me up to lay me down 你把我收入怀中就是为了把我放下。   I’m drenched in your love   不禁沉溺于你给的爱  I’m no longer able to hold it back   让我再也不可能 将一切挽回。 Thoughts of you linger around 而我的脑海里却只有你在游荡。 When I look into your eyes 当我凝视你的眼?   是否对爱渴求已为时太晚,我再也不能找回你?  What have we done,不应该让你知道我们的感觉是对的,一起似乎都不重要了 When you kissed me on that street?   What have we done   我们到底做了什么。 And I don’t know where you are 我不知道你身在何处 Color seems so dull without you 离开了你
drenched的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Drenched】全部歌曲试听_曲婉婷_音乐专辑_酷我音乐
Drenched - 曲婉婷
歌手:曲婉婷
唱片公司:暂无
发行时间:
专辑标签:欧美流行流行Pop
收听量:4930224
已评:10分
鼠标滑过星星,点击打分
Drenched简介:作词作曲:曲婉婷 演唱:曲婉婷 制作:Winston Hauschild。 这首歌是我2010年写的。2011年,一次偶然的机会被导演彭浩翔在一家咖啡厅听到这首歌的小样版。于是这首歌的命运就注定了。它成为了《志明与春娇》的第二部《春娇与志明》的主题曲。我真的很开心。我的歌可以给人带来这么大的影响力。我想谢谢所有爱我,关注我,支持我的人。我会继续下去!看我的吧!
Drenched全部歌曲
收听Drenched的人
加载中,请稍候...drenched 曲婉婷_重庆g吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,005贴子:
drenched 曲婉婷收藏
When minutes become hours  当须臾化作长久    When days become years    当昼夜渐成四季。    And I don’t know where you are    你却依旧    Color seems so dull without you    没有你,斑斓也失去了色彩    Have we lost our minds?    我们都疯了么?    What have we done    我们到底做了什么?    But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore    但一切怀疑早已经 无关痛痒。    When you kissed me on that street, I kissed.
you back    只因在街的那边,你我的那一吻   You held me in your arms, I held you in mine    你揽我入怀 不自觉的相拥。    You picked me up to lay me down    希冀与失落 都源自于你。    When I look into your eyes    当我凝视你的双眸,    I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I    我能听到你的泪水里 有你我不能掌控的无奈。    I’m drenched in your love    不禁沉溺于你给的爱。    I’m no longer able to hold it back    让我再也不可能 将一切挽回。    Is it too late to ask for love?    是否对爱渴求已为时太晚?    Is it wrong to feel right?    是否这一切 似是而非?    When the world is winding down    可是当周遭尘埃落定。    Thoughts of you linger around    而我的脑海里只剩下你逡巡徘徊。    Have we lost our minds?    是我们都疯了么?   What have we done?    我们到底做了什么?    But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore    但这一切早已经变得 无关痛痒    When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back    只因在街的那边 你我的那一吻。    You held me in your arms, I held you in mine    你揽我入怀 不自觉的相拥    You picked me up to lay me down    希冀与失落 都源自你。    When I look into your eyes    当我凝视你的双眸。    I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you
and I    我能听到你的泪水里 有你我不能掌控的无奈。    I’m drenched in your love    不禁沉溺于你给的爱   I’m no longer able to hold it back    让我再也不可能 将一切挽回。
1楼 19:47&|来自
相关的贴子184356563相关的图贴
超讨厌这个歌手。one hit wonder就开始当大评论家。。
收起回复2楼 23:45&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或Drenched-曲婉婷_中国矿业大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:103,441贴子:
Drenched-曲婉婷收藏
很多人在分手的时候 一方也许会说 我会等你。可是 到最后 你又会等待多久呢。。。
1楼 23:35&|
相关的贴子184356532相关的图贴
when u kissed me in that street, i kissed u back. u held me in your arms……
2楼 23:42&|来自
好喜欢这首歌,蓝调的风格
3楼 23:42&|
其实她的好多哥都比歌声里好听啊
4楼 23:44&|来自
不喜欢她的声音喜欢他的歌
5楼 23:47&|来自
现身说法么
6楼 23:49&|
喜欢她的声音
7楼 23:49&|
这首歌真的好听的,最近老是听,很有感觉的