求英文在线翻译翻译

求一篇英语作文,名《我的家庭》50字,带翻译
求一篇英语作文,名《我的家庭》50字,带翻译 10
爸爸是老师
妈妈买衣服
不区分大小写匿名
My Family 
Everyone has a family. So do I. I have a warm family, There are three persons in my family. My father,my mother and I. My mother is a shop assistant, she is always busy with her work. My father is an teacher, he often helps me do my maths problem. And they love me very much. I love them, too! 
每个人都有家,我也不例外。我有一个温暖的家庭,我们家有3人,我的爸爸,我的妈妈和我。我的妈妈是一个售货员,她总是很忙。我的爸爸是一个老师,他经常帮助我解决数学上的难题。他们都很爱我,我也爱他们!
PS:要是你非要说我妈妈是卖衣服的,那只好说she sells clothes in her own shop

have a perfectly happy big family , have 6 person , my grandfathers , grandmas , fathers , mothers , elder sisters to still have me at home. My grandfather grandma already has had 70-year-old , they lie fallow very much, my grandfather goes out to stroll every day curved , play mahjong, my grandma has a rest be in home. My father has had more than 50-year-old this year , my father has been that one builder , his job make great efforts very much , go off in the early morning. not returning till late at night every day , has accompanied me to play in the evening, I am fond of my father very much. My mother is to as soon as manager , draws up clothing industry, she is a very kindly mother. She is not afraid to return laboriously, every day being cooked meal by us. The meal that my mother prepares is very good eat, we all like to eat the meal that my mother prepares. Still having my elder sister , his is to be engaged in foreign trade&s , she is very lively. Care for me very much. My our going ahead not knowing in study about all asks him. The at last is me: I am one student , 18-year-old this year , like to tour , to grapple , strike. Be my family. 

我有一个非常幸福的大家庭,家里有6口人,我爷爷,奶奶,爸爸,妈妈,姐姐还有我。我爷爷奶奶已有70岁了,他们很休闲,我爷爷每天出去遛弯,打麻将,我奶奶在家里休息。我爸爸今年有50多岁了,我爸爸是一名建筑工人,他工作很努力,每天早出晚归,晚上还陪我玩,我很喜欢我的父亲。我妈妈是一名经理,搞服装行业,她是一个很慈祥的母亲。她不怕辛苦,每天回来给我们做饭。我妈妈做的饭很好吃,我们都喜欢吃我妈妈做的饭。还有我姐姐,他是搞外贸的,她很活泼。很关心我。我在学习上不懂的我都问他。最后是我:我是一名学生,今年18岁,喜欢旅游,格斗,搏击。就是我的家庭。 

My Family 
I&m very glad to tell you about my family. I have a happy family. There are four people in it. They are my father、my mother、my little brother、and I.My father is so busy that he has no time to come back to see us. We miss him very much. My mother is a housewife .Every day,she cooks delicious meals and does a lot of housework.My brother and I are both students.We work very hard. 
In my family ,there are lots of happinesses around me.I love my family!

Now I will introduce something about my study. At present we learn not only from the textbook but also from optional courses(课外资料). We can study what we are interested in. In this way,we can develop ourselves in different aspects(爱好). And we can also study on the Internet 

我的家庭,有我,爸爸,妈妈,弟弟60字
i have a happy family.my mother,my father and i.we live in No.6 street in hai dian in beijing.my mother is a beautiful woman.she is a teacher.i think she is not only a good teacher but also a kink mother.my father is a skillful worker.he works in a big factory.i love them very much.in my opinion,a happy family is everyone has own eager to make someone happy.to sum of ,my family has it. 我有一个快乐的家,我的妈妈我的爸爸
这种作文还事自己写吧
别人不知道,自己写吧.
作文自己写比较好,实在有不会的再问。
&我来回答My Family
I have a happy family. There are five people in my family. They are my parents,my grandparents, my sister,and I. My father and mother are businessmen. And my grandparents are farmers. I'm a primary school student. My sister is four years old. She is lovely.I love my family.
我有一个幸福的家庭。有5人在我的家中。他们是我的父母,我的爷爷奶奶,我的妹妹,和我。我的父亲和母亲是商人。我的祖父母是农民。我是一名小学生。我妹妹是4岁。她很可爱.我爱我的家庭。
是死死死死死死死死死死死死水水水水水死死死死死死水水水水水
我有一个幸福美满的家庭,家里有爸爸、妈妈,弟弟,一个可爱的我。I have a happy family, home, and a father and mother, brother, a lovely of I.我的爸爸个子高高的,喜欢穿西装,他在我心目中是最帅的。My father is a tall, like to wear a suit, he is the most handsome in my mind.爸爸非常有爱心,他不但非常爱我,还很喜欢我们楼道里的其他小朋友。Father is very good-hearted, he not only to love me very much, also like other children we corridor.爸爸平时喜欢看报纸,连睡觉前都要看一会。Dad usually like to read newspaper, even before sleeping wanted to see for a while.妈妈瘦瘦的白白的,头发长长的。Mother is thin, white hair long.她不但是我的妈妈,还是我的知心朋友呢!She is not only my mother, or my bosom friend!我们还彼此给对方起了外号,妈妈叫“糊涂虫”,因为她有时候装糊涂,所以我就老喊她“糊涂虫”。We also each other to each other up the nickname, the mother call "idiot", because she sometimes playing dumb, so I be old to shout to her "idiot".妈妈就叫我“跟屁虫”,因为我老是喜欢跟在她的屁股后面。Mom just call me "heels, because I always like to behind on her ass.我是家里最小的一员,眼睛长的大大的,小巧的鼻子,红红的嘴巴。。。。I was a member of the youngest, big eyes, a small nose long red, red mouth...十分可爱。Very lovely.我活泼开朗、待人热情,也像爸爸一样有爱心,喜欢帮助别人。I lively, cheerful, treat people hospitable, also like my father has the compassion, likes to help others.这就是我的家庭,一个非常美满幸福的家庭。This is my family, a very happy happy family.
I have a warm family
my name is XXX , I've a good family,my father is a teacher and my mother is a doctor.
my father very like me and my mather.He always
bay something to me.Take me to the zoo in weekend.
I am very happy! I Like wy father and my mother . I love my family.Thank you !
oiujiouikuiouiouiuiouuiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
My Family Everyone has a family. So do I. I have a warm family, There are three persons in my family. My father,my mother and I. My mother is a shop assistant, she is always busy with her work. My father is an teacher, he often helps me do my maths problem. And they love me very much. I love them, too!
My Family Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family. My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can&t remember the date. My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn&t filled the washer with water. Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early as usual, buthe wasn&t able to do that, because he hadn&t set the alarm clock the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father left, mother said to me mysteriously, &He will come back soon.& &Why?& I was greatly surprised. &Because today is Sunday, his holiday!& Just as mother said, father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired. You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one like mine, too. 我的家庭 每个人都有家。我们大家生活在那里,并从那里获取温暖。我们家有三口人,我妈妈、爸爸,还有我。我们在一起幸福地生活,我们家有许多有趣的故事。 我爸爸工作认真。他是一名医生,他总是尽他最大的努力 去帮助每一位病人,尽力使他们感觉舒服。有的时候,他工作太认真以致于忘了日期。 我妈妈是一位记性很不好的人。她总是做很多家务活,但有时却因为她的粗心而做错事。比如说,有一天,她用洗衣机洗衣服,最后却发现自己忘了在洗衣机中放水。现在让我告诉你一件有趣的事:一天,爸爸想像平常一样早起,但是由于他前天没有设置闹钟,所以他起晚了,当他起床时,他匆匆忙忙地洗漱完毕就去上班了,爸爸离开后,妈妈神秘地对我说:“他一会儿一定会回来的。”“为什么?”我十分惊讶。“因为今天是星期天,他的假日。”妈妈正说着的时候,不一会儿,爸爸就回来了,并且再一次上床睡觉了——因为他太累了。 你瞧,多么有趣的家庭!我希望你也有一个像我一样的家庭。
My FamilyI have a happy family.There are three people in it,my father,my mother and I.My father is a doctor.He works in a hospital.He goes to work every day.My mother is a teacher.She teaches at a primary school.She goes to work from Monday to Friday.I am a pupil.I go to school from Monday to Friday.
I love my family..我的家我有一个幸福的家。我家有三个人,我爸爸,妈妈和我。我爸爸是个医生,他在一家医院工作,每天都上班;我妈妈是个老师,她在一间小学教书,星期一到五上班。我是个小学生,星期一到五上学。我爱我的家
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家能飞英语学习软件
看电影学英语软件 让英语听力和英语口语飞起来
能飞背单词
最优秀的背单词软件 轻松记牢单词
海量免费英语听力资源
功能强大:泛听、精听、听写一步到位
看电影学英语软件让英语听力和口语飞起来
最优秀的背单词软件 解决词汇问题
海量免费资源 解决英语听力问题
考试必备的词典
海量日语资料 轻松掌握日语
看韩剧学韩语 轻松掌握韩语
美国小孩的学习方式 培养英语思维
提供您最想要的情景英语口语表达
新的背单词方法 征服GRE词汇
新的背单词方法 让雅思词汇快速通过
关注能飞优惠活动 提想法 解决学习疑难
微信扫一扫
能飞电影英语直播教室:
本周热门课程(配套能飞英语学习软件学习)
英语类网站
教育类网站
版权所有 (C) . All Rights Reserved.&& 查看话题
求研究员系列职称的英文翻译
请给位指点
各系列职称的翻译
(一)研究系统
研究员& && &professor , professor +学科
副研究员& & associate professor of 学科。
助理研究员& &
研究实习员& & research assistant.
(二)大学教师系列
教授& && &&&professor
副教授& && & associate professor of 学科。
讲师& && && & lecturer
助教& && && & assistant
(三)中等专业学校、技工学校教师系统
高级讲师& &
讲师& && && &
助理讲师& && &
教员& && && &
高级实习指导教师
一级实习指导教师first-
二级实习指导教师second-
三级实习指导教师third-grade instructor.
(四)中学教师系列
中学高级教师&&可译为 senior teacher (secondary school);
中学一级教师first-grade teacher&&(secondary school);
中学二级教师second-grade teacher (secondary school);
中学三级教师third-grade teacher (secondary school)。
(五)小学教师系列
小学高级教师 senior teacher(primary school);
小学一级教师first-grade teacher(primary school);
小学二级教师 second-grade teacher (primary school);
小学三级教师third-grade teacher (primary school)。
(六)工程技术系列
教授级高级工程师professor of engineering;
高级工程师senior engineering或associate professor of engineering;
工程师engineer;
助理工程师assistant engineer;
技术员technician
(七)实验系列
高级实验师 senior lab master
实验师lab master
助理实验师assistant lab master
实验员laboratory technician。
(八)农业技术系列
高级农艺师senior agronomist
农艺师agronomist;
助理农艺师assistant agronomist;
农业技术员agricultural technician.
(九)图书资料系列
研究馆员professor of library science;
副研究馆员 associate professo
助理馆员library assistant;
管理员clerk。
(十)档案系列
研究馆员professor
副研究馆员associate professor
助理馆员assistant archivist;
管理员file clerk
(十一)文物博物系列
研究馆员professor of relics and museology;
副研究馆员associate professor of relics and museology;
馆员 museologist;
助理馆员 assistant museologist;
文博管理员conservator。
(十二)卫生技术系列
主任医师在医科大学讲课的教授,叫professor of medicine,或者professor of medicial science,而主任医师主要在医院工作,为了有所区别,可将“主任医师”译作professor of treatment 或professor + 从事的专长学科(例如:professor of paediatrics,professor of dermatology,等等)
副主任医师associate professor of treatment,或associate professor of +学科。
主治医师可译作doctor-in-charge;如果要表达清楚,则可分别译作surgeon-in-charge,oculist-in-charge,pediatrician-in-charge,physician-in-charge,gyneco-logist-in-charge ,dermatol-ogist-in-charge,dentist-in-charge,等等。
医师doctor,或doctor+科别;
医士assistant doctor.
副主任药师associate professor of pharmacy;
主管药师pharmacist-in-
药师pharmacist;
药士assistant pharmacist。
主任护师professor of nursing;
副主任护师associate professor of nursing;
主管护师nurse-in-charge;
护师nurse practitioner;
护士nurse或nurse’s aide。
主任技师full senior technologist;
副主任技师associate
主管技师technologist-in-charge;
技师technologist;
技士technician。
(十三)新闻系列
高级编辑 full senior editor;
主任编辑associate senior editor;
编辑editor;
助理编辑assistant editor。
高级记者full senior reporter;
主任记者associate senior reporter;
记者reporter;
助理记者assistant reporter。
(十四)出版系列
编审full senior editor
副编审associate senior editor
编辑editor;
助理编辑assistant editor;
技术编辑technical editor;
助理技术编辑assistant technical editor;
技术设计员technical designer;
一级校对first-grade proofreader;
二级校对second-grade proofreader;
三级校对third-grade proofreader。
(十五)翻译系列
译审full senior translator
副译审associate senior translator
翻译translator;
助理翻译assistant translator 。
(十六)广播电视播音系列
播音指导director of announcing;
主任播音员chief announcer;
一级播音员first-grade announcer;
二级播音员second-grade announcer;
三级播音员third-grade announcer。
(十七)经济系列
高级经济师 senior economist;
经济师economist;
助理经济师 assistant economist;
经济员economic clerk。
(十八)会计系列
高级会计师senior accountant;
会计师accountant;
助理会计师assistant accountant;
会计员treasurer。
(十九)统计系列
高级统计师 senior statistician;
统计师statistician;
助理统计师assistant statistician;
统计员statistical clerk。
(二十)律师系列
一级律师“律师”,在英美有多种叫法:比较通用的是lawyer;“一级律师”译first-grade lawyer;
二级律师second-grade lawyer;
三级律师third-grade lawyer;
四级律师fourth-grade lawyer;
律师助理lawyer’s assistant
(二十一)公证系列
一级公证员“公证员”译成notary public(简称NP)或notary都可以,而用NP更正式一些。“一级公证员”可译first-grade notary public;
二级公证员second-grade notary public;
三级公证员third-grade notary public;
四级公证员fourth-grade notary public;
公证员助理notary’s assistant
(二十二)海关系列
高级关务监督senior customs supervisor;
关务监督customs supervisor;
助理关务监督assistant customs supervisor;
关务员customs clerk。
(二十三)航空飞行系列
一级飞行员first-grade pilot;
二级飞行员second-grade pilot;
三级飞行员third-grade pilot;
四级飞行员fourth-grade pilot;
一级领航员first-grade navigator;
二级领航员second-grade navigator;
三级领航员third-grade navigator;
四级领航员fourth-grade navigator;
一级飞行通信员first-grade flight radioman;
二级飞行通信员second-grade flight radioman;
三级飞行通信员third-grade flight radioman;
四级飞行通信员fourth-grade flight radioman;
一级飞行机械员first-grade flight engineer;
二级飞行机械员second-grade flight engineer;
三级飞行机械员third-grade flight engineer;
四级飞行机械员fourth-grade flight engineer。
(二十四)船舶技术系列
高级船长英语里关于“船长”一词有好几个对应词:captain, shipmaster, 拟译为 “高级船长”译作senior captain;
船长captain;
大副译作first mate或mate;
二副second mate;
三副third mate;
高级轮机长senior engineer或senior chief engineer;
轮机长chief或chief engineer;
大管轮first engineman;
二管轮second engineman;
三管轮third engineman;
高级电机员senior electrician;
通用电机员general electrician;
一等电机员first electrician;
二等电机员second electrician;
高级报务员senior radioman;
通用报务员general radioman;
一等报务员first radioman;
二等报务员second radioman;
限用报务员special radioman。
(二十五)体育教练系列
主教练chief coach;
教练coach;
助理教练assistant coach。
(二十六)艺术系列
一级first-grade(如“一级演员”,first-grade actor);
二级second-grade (如“二级画师”,second-grade painter);
三级third-grade(如“三级导演”,third-grade director);
四级fourth-grade (如“四级演员”,fourth-grade actor)。
(二十七)工艺美术系列
高级工艺美术师senior industrial artist;
工艺美术师industrial artist;
助理工艺美术师assistant industrial artist;
工艺美术员painter of handicraft。
(二十八)其它
审计(audit),套用会计系列职称,但“审计员”可译auditor;专利(patent),套用研究系列职称;法医(forensic medicine),套用卫生技术系列职称。
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
广告投放请联系QQ: &
违规贴举报删除请联系邮箱: 或者 QQ:8835100
Copyright &
eMuch.net, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有:周一到周日的英文翻译搞笑版 星期一 = 忙day; 星期二 = 求死day; 星期三 = 未死day; 星期四 = 受死day; 星期五 = 福来day; 星期六 = 洒脱day; 星期天 = 伤day。
热门话题:

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑翻译 的文章

随机推荐