求个翻译器英文翻中文几句话。。急。不要机翻

求大神把这几句话翻译成一般疑问句和特殊疑问句!!!急~~_百度知道
求大神把这几句话翻译成一般疑问句和特殊疑问句!!!急~~
1、Our school is a boarding-school. 2、Most of the students stay at school. 3、They go home every two weeks. 4、I live not far from the school.5、I go home every day.6、I get up at 7 in the morning. 7、Then I take a bath and brush my teeth. 8、I have breakfast at 7:30. 9、After breakfast I go to the bus- stop. 10、I take the school-bus to school. 11、I get to school at 8:00.12、We have four classes in the morning. 13、The first class begins at 8:10 and the last one ends at 11:30.
14、All the students have lunch at school. 15、After lunch we have a nap in the dormitries. 16、We have two classes in the afternoon. 17、After the two classes, we play on the playground. 18、I go home by bus at 4 o'clock. 19、After supper, I do my homework and watch TV. 20、I go to bed before 10 o'clock.
1、Is your school a boarding-school? Whose school is a boarding-school?2、DO most of the students stay at school?Where do most of the students stay ?3、Do they go home every two weeks? Why do they go home every two weeks? 4、Do you live not far from the school?
5.DO you go home every day?.6.
.DO you get up at 7 in the morning?7.DO you
take a bath and brush my teeth then?8.DO you have breakfast at 7:30.?9.DO you
go to the bus- stop after breakfast ?10.DO you
take the school-bus to school?11.DO you get to school at 8:00?你先看这些,我明天上班再帮你。如果可以就点赞。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英语翻译几句话 不要翻译机翻的 很简单的几句话 拜托了!越快越好!_百度知道
急求英语翻译几句话 不要翻译机翻的 很简单的几句话 拜托了!越快越好!
煤芷 我们也玩得很开心2, ,圣诞节虽然是西方的节日 但是在中国也很受年轻人的欢迎 圣诞节期间 在街上也能看到装饰得漂漂亮亮的圣诞树 甚至有些人会穿上可爱的圣诞装 非常的有趣好了 就这些了 这些是我明天口试的题目的中文答案 麻烦大家帮我翻译下啊 今天晚上一定要要哟~!拜托了!,这周星期天 我将参加高级韩语能力测试 所以会非常的忙 3,我最喜欢的节日是春节 因为春节可以跟家人在一起热热闹闹的庆祝 一起看春节联欢晚会 还可以放烟花 6,闷 4,我想有两个孩子 一个男孩 一个女孩 因为我是独生女 从小就希望能有个哥哥或是姐姐陪我一起玩 所以以后能有两个孩子的话 他们就不会觉得孤单了5,这学期我最喜欢的课程就是考古课 因为我一直对考古非常感兴趣也非,上周周末 我跟我朋友一起去赏了,把以下几句话翻译成英语1,
亲们~因为是口语考试 希望答案比较口语化比较地道 尽量不要书面的东西 更不要中式英语哈,
提问者采纳
During Christmas,5,只是尽能力帮你翻了,应该不会有很严重的语法错误,希望能帮到你。还有“装饰的漂漂亮亮的圣诞树”这句,我实在不知道怎么翻, you can see the beautiful decorated Christams trees in the streets, it is also popular among young people in China, because I am interested and curious in archeology all the time,Although Chritmas is western festival,I&#39, The fetival I like best is Spring Festival,d like to have two children,3, I hope I could have a elder sister or brother stay with me when I was young, a boy and a girl,6, let off the fireworks as well, so I will be very busy,1, they won&#39, watch Spring Festival Party together, Because I am a only daughter,你最好自己再查一查, so if there will be two children in the future,t feel lonely,2, some people even wear cute
Christmas suits,My friends and I enjoyed oriental cherry trees last weekend,I will attend Advance Korean Language Proficiency Test this Sunday, oriental cherry trees were very beautiful and we had a good time,我英语水平也不太好,你再看看吧。,The course I like best this semester is archaeology,4, vey funny, because you can celebrate with jollification with your families,
提问者评价
谢谢大家啦 亲们 么么~~
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
I will attend senior Korean ability test will be very busy3 this semester,t feel lonely5, however,m very interested in archaeology very curious4 I&#39,1, Christmas outfit,d like to have two children a boy is only a girl because I was hoping to have a brother or sister to accompany me to play so after two children said they won&#39, I like Spring Festival is Spring Festival because with my family can celebrate together the fact that watching the Spring Festival evening can fireworks6, is very popular among young people in the street during the Christmas also can see Christmas decoration piao wear cute even some of the very interesting, Christmas is a western festival in China, With my friends last weekend I enjoy the cherry blossoms go drive pretty we enjoyed it very much2 this week, I like most is the course of archaeological class because I&#39, Sunday,
1.Last week I told my friend over the weekend with tours of the cherry blossoms cherry blossoms to open we have a pretty fun. 2. Sunday this week I will participate in senior Korean proficiency test will be very busy there.3.This semester course my favorite is archeology classes because I have always been very interested in archeology are also very curious.4. I think there are two children, a boy a girl because I am a daughter from an early age would like to have a brother or sister to play with me so that it will be brought together with two children, then they will not feel lonely .5.My favorite Spring Festival because the festival is the Spring Festival can be bustling with family to celebrate the Lunar New Year Festival in conjunction with the fireworks display can also be.6. Christmas is a holiday but the West is also popular among young people in China welcomed in the streets during the Christmas holidays also able to see Liangliang beautiful decorated Christmas tree and even some people will put on lovely fitted very interesting Christmas..........
装饰的漂漂亮亮的圣诞树a well-decorated christmas tree
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译几句话,中文翻韩语!高手们,快进来帮忙啊!!!急!谢谢~ (不要机器翻译,请绕道)_百度知道
翻译几句话,中文翻韩语!高手们,快进来帮忙啊!!!急!谢谢~ (不要机器翻译,请绕道)
今天去火车站接朋友了,她是我在大学认识的好朋友,我们每天都在一起上课,一起吃饭,一起玩。是无话不谈的好朋友,认识她我很高兴。就快开学了,我们约好一起从我家出发去学校!
提问者采纳
오늘 친구를 마중하러 기차역에 갔어요. 그녀는 내가 대학교 때 아는 좋은 친구예요.우리 매일 같이 수업 가고, 밥 먹고,놀았어요.우리는 서로 할 수 없는 얘기 없는 아주 친한 친구예요.그녀를 알게 돼서 나 되게 기뻐요.금방 개학되는데 우리는 같이 우리 집에서 학교로 출발하기로 했어요.
提问者评价
非常感谢!~
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
오늘 기차역전에 친구를 마중하러 나갔다.그는 내가 대학에서 만난 딱친구이다.우리는 함께 공부하고 함께 밥먹고 함께 놀았다.서로 비밀이 없는 친구였으며 그를 만난것을 행운이라고 생각한다.이제 곧 개학이다.우리는 나의 집에서 출발하여 학교로 가기로 약속했다.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英语高手翻译几句话~急需!谢谢!不要机翻~_百度知道
跪求英语高手翻译几句话~急需!谢谢!不要机翻~
g,←T →&quot,,,C →&quot,15 - APCH&quot,, Figures 11 and 12,) shown in Appendix C, &quot, &quot, &quot,Vertical message dividers must be used to separate the message elements of a sign array (e,
提问者采纳
15 - APCH&quot,见附录C,C →&quot,, &quot,) 里用垂直分割线来分开信息元素,&quot, &quot,符号组(例,←T →&quot,,到google里搜索查看原文档(pdf)就明白了。,图11和图12。附,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
数字第11和第12集。,垂直信息必须使用分器分离的要素的信息签署阵列(例句,“15 - APCH”)附件C,“←T→”,癈→”,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手将几句话翻译成英文。不要机器翻译,越快越好。非常感谢!_百度知道
求高手将几句话翻译成英文。不要机器翻译,越快越好。非常感谢!
1 Marx would no doubt point to this crisis as a perfect instance of when capitalism looks like &the sorcerer who is no longer able to control the powers of the netherworld whom he has called up by his spells&.2 He knew very well that capitalism, by its nature, breeds and fosters social isolation.Such a system, he wrote,&leaves no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest,than callous'cash payment.'&3 Instead,he understood that&the need for a constantly expanding market for its products chases the bourgeoisie over the whole surface of the globe,&foreseeing that the development of capitalism would inevitably be &paving the way for more extensive and exhaustive crises.4 As Google increasingly becomes the starting point for finding information and buying products and services,companies that even a year ago did not see themselves as competing with Google are begining to view the company with some angst-mixed with admiration.5 Althoug no candidate would be dumb enough to call potential voters dumb,Obama is in fact referring to the dumbing down of American culture over the past three decades.
打错字了,是翻译成中文。。
提问者采纳
自己翻译的,仅供参考:1.马克思无疑把这个危机比作一个完美的实例“资本主义就像是个巫师,他再也不能用咒语控制阴间的权利”。2.他很清楚地知道,资本主义从本质上讲,导致和促进了社会隔离,这样的体系,他写道:“导致人与人之间的关系就是赤裸裸的利己主义和冷酷无情的现金交易”。 3. 相反,他了解,“为了不断扩大市场需求,导致资产阶级在整个世界形成”,“预见到资本主义的发展将不可避免地为更广泛,更彻底的的危机铺平了道路”。4.随着谷歌日益成为查找信息和购买产品和服务的出发点,一些公司甚至在一年以前都没有注意到自己正在和谷歌竞争,现在开始用即焦虑又羡慕的眼光看谷歌公司了。5.虽然不会有一位候选人会傻到叫自己的潜在投票者(选民)傻瓜,但是,事实上,奥巴马却是在指出,在过去的30年中,美国文化在一直下降。
提问者评价
谢谢!不过还是有些地方逻辑不对啊,我们一起努力吧。
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
嘿嘿 俺不认识///
无语问苍天。。。
1.马克思将无疑地表明该危机是当资本主义被看成是&一个再也无法控制阴间力量且被自己的咒语征服的魔法师&的时候的一个完美的例子接下去,实在不行了.....
1马克思无疑将指向这个危机的一个完美的例子当资本主义看起来像“魔法师人不再能控制世界的权力所被他的咒语”。2他知道得很清楚,资本主义,由其自身的性质决定,品种和促进社会地位。这样一个系统中,他写道,“没有留下其他纽带赤裸的男人和男人的利益,比'cash明细帐”冷酷相反,他认为,3”需要不断扩大其产品市场追逐资产阶级在整个表面的“既然豫先看明,全球资本主义的发展不可避免地会是“为了更广泛铺平了道路,详尽的危机。4日益成为谷歌的起点发现和购买产品和服务,公司甚至一年以前没有把自己看成与谷歌竞争正在重新查看公司与一些angst-mixed赞叹不已。5虽然没有候选人应是愚笨打电话给潜在投票者哑,奥巴马实际上是指的是美国文化的dumbing下来过去三年。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑翻译 的文章

随机推荐