您购物车里有(&&)件未结算课程。
:公务员卫生职称
《2013年考研英语写作高分攻略》节选:短文写作
喜欢:10796
  第一节 短文写作总结概述
  考研作文有一个演变的过程,早些年考过这样一些作文题目:
  1991年真题
  DIRECTIONS:
  A. Title: WHERE TO LIVE&IN THE CITY OR THE COUNTRY?
  B. Time limit: 40 minutes
  C. Word limit: 120~150 words (not including the given opening sentence)
  D. Your composition should be based on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence:&Many people appreciate the conveniences of the city.&
  E. Your composition must be written clearly on the ANSWER SHEET.
  OUTLINE:
  1. Conveniences of the city
  2. Attractions of the country
  3. Disadvantages of both
  4. My preference
  1992年真题
  DIRECTIONS:
  A. Title: FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN PARENT AND CHILD
  D. Your composition should be based on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence:&Nowadays there is often a misunderstanding between parent and child.&
  OUTLINE:
  1. Present situation: Lack of communication between parent and child
  2. Possible reasons:
  1) Different likes and dislikes
  2) Misunderstanding
  3) Others
  3. Suggestions:
  1) For parents
  2) For children
  1993年真题
  DIRECTIONS:
  A. Title: ADVERTISEMENT ON TV
  D. Your composition should be based on the OUTLINE below and should start with the given opening sentence: &Today more and more advertisements are seen on the TV screen.&
  OUTLINE:
  1. Present state
  2. Reasons
  3. My comments
  1997年真题
  Directions:
  A. Study the following set of pictures carefully and write an essay in no less than 150 words.
  B. Your essay must be written clearly on the ANSWER SHEET II.
  C. Your essay should cover all the information provided and meet the requirements below:
  1. Write out the messages conveyed by the cartoon.
  2. Give your comments.
  从1997年开始,作文既没有了标题(2002年例外),又少了篇首句,而且分段式提纲变成了大致的内容要求。增加了图画或表格,要求对其中的信息进行描述和理解。
  1998年的题目就更加新颖了,提示信息是一幅图画,题目如下:
责任编辑:(
更多考研英语写作相关文章阅读
文都网校考研微博责任编辑:佚名
相关阅读:
课程名称 主讲老师 课时 优惠价格 课程试听 报名 2014年考研英语基础班 陈正康&等 55¥400
米鹏&等 42¥240
张宇 等 19&¥240
陈正康&等 139¥800
米鹏&等 178&¥800
北师大名师 118&¥800
张惠恩 等 188¥600
杨武金 等 266 ¥750
陈正康& 等 40 ¥280 免费试听
陈正康 等494& ¥1660
网友评论:
文明上网,理性发言
(请登录发言,并遵守)评论暂时关闭!
如果你对教育频道有任何意见或建议,请到交流平台反馈。
最新考试资讯
热门搜索推荐
热门课程推荐
一周阅读排行
最新考试辅导
最新考试试题
Copyright &
htexam.net Inc. All Rights
&& 版权所有
京ICP证090387号2013年考研英语写作万能三段式模版_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
17:08&&作者:&&来源:互联网&&字号:|
  大家都知道英语作文的三部分,提出问题(描述图画)、分析问题(挖掘本质)、解决问题(点明主旨),那么,我们应该如何谋篇布局呢,如何能够不仅表意清晰,而且做到流畅自然、逻辑性强,漂亮生动!下面这个模板就很有效,但是如果大家都使用的话,只需要大家再将自己的构思巧妙的融入到其中,就能够有一种恍如天成的感觉!
  首先,我们可以用以下的几句话来表述图画内容:From the picture (graph, chart, table, pie, bar), we know that_____,在这里需要考生自己概括图画中的内容,语言要简洁明确!如果有两幅或者多幅图画,考生可以使用On the one hand, the left/first picture tells us that_____, On the other hand, (the right/second)picture informs us that____,在这之后,大家可以使用&It can easily be seen that_____&来揭示图画所表示的寓意。
  在第二段的举例论证上,大家可以使用以下的表达方式,如:&A case in point is that________,此处加不是很典型的例子或者观点,在这之后,使用&some expert pionts out that..&来进行论证,大家也可以使用正反对比的结构来增加证明的效果和力度。
  在最后结尾的这一段,可以使用&Therefore, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes correlate with each other to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive than any single one of them, I reinforce my stand point that。&.
(责任编辑:陈永雷)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
luckycat520导读:2013年考研英语一小作文解析。
更多研究生信息敬请关注-,联展空间为您免费提供海量研究生考试试题。
 应试步骤一:审题&   1.体裁:信&   2.内容:邀请:inviting&him/her&to&be&a&judge&for&the&upcoming&English&speech&contest&   3.收信人:teacher=him/her=“Dear&Sir&or&Madam,”&   4.落款:Li&Ming&   应对步骤二:回忆授课内容:&   1.通用内容:&   (1)人称:Dear&Sir&or&Madam,&   (2)自我介绍:I&am……&who&&   (3)感谢:My&appreciation&to&you&for&your&generous&help&is&beyond&words.&&   Words&fail&me&when&I&want&to&express&my&sincere&gratitude&to&you.&   Thank&you&for&your&time&and&consideration.&   (4)回信:&I&look&forward&to&a&favorable&reply&at&your&earliest&convenience.&&   Your&prompt&attention&to&my&letter&would&be&highly&appreciated.&   (5)落款:your&sincerely,Li&Ming&   2.&特定内容:&   (1)写作目的:The&purpose&of&the&letter&that&I&am&writing&is&to&invite…&   (2)邀请结尾:&I&do&hope&that&you&will&be&able&to&come&soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&   I&would&like&to&meet&you&there(here)&and&please&let&me&know&your&decision.&   3.&结合题意内容:&   人物关系:虽然同一“college”,但是陌生人,所以自我介绍,应出现“student”,&   直接提示:a&judge,English&speech&contest&   隐含内容:比赛的时间地点&   应试步骤三:书写(126)&&   Dear&Sir&or&Madam,&   I&am&one&of&your&students&who&are&being&taught&by&you&in&this&college.&   The&purpose&of&the&letter&that&I&am&writing&is&to&invite&you&to&be&a&judge&for&the&English&speech&contest&which&is&host&by&CCAV.&This&contest&will&be&held&in&the&theater&of&our&college&on&April&1,&2013,and&the&occasion&will&start&at&seven&o’clock&in&the&evening&.We&would&be&honored&to&have&you&there&with&us.&   I&look&forward&to&a&favorable&reply&at&your&earliest&convenience.&I&would&like&to&meet&you&there&and&please&let&me&know&your&decision.&Your&prompt&attention&to&my&letter&would&be&highly&appreciated.&   Thank&you&for&your&time&and&consideration.&   Yours&sincerely,Li&Ming&&点击进入: 为您策划环节,我们随时关注考研动态,希望我们的努力为您的考研之路添砖加瓦!&&为了您的方便,教育联展网为您量身定制了,仅供参考,如果您想第一时间关注最新考研,点击进入考研官网:&&官网一、& &&官网二、&&官网三、&& 2013年研究生考试成绩查询预计:2013年2月底3月初。
&&& &&教育联展重点推荐
&&& &&其它关注:
&&& &&在线模考:
  2015考研真题及答案专题:
  2015考研成绩查询时间及入口:
  2015考研复试分数线:
精彩视频新东方在线考研123456
研究生热门培训&&
考试答疑微信
版权所有 深圳市诺达实业有限公司 &
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3

我要回帖