求牛人翻译,不要谷歌翻译器下载,要整理过的

谷歌翻译和谷歌学术!真是体会到了,真是一个牛逼!_地质吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,256贴子:
谷歌翻译和谷歌学术!真是体会到了,真是一个牛逼!收藏
以前不觉得,想着你走或不走,我只用百度!现在写论文,用到了谷歌翻译和谷歌学术!那真是一个牛逼,整段摘要翻译成英文, 基本上不需要大的改动。查找文献,直接可以导入参考文献,那真是神器啊!一想到百度翻译,惨不忍睹,我就呵呵了!!推荐一下谷歌翻译和谷歌学术啊!真是神器!
相比之下,百度注定只能是一个娱乐的工具!跟谷歌压根不在一个档次!
我感觉百度翻译也还可以 我们翻译外文文献 一般是按 百度 谷歌 有道 这个顺序来的 至少我们宿舍的都觉得百度好一些
灵格斯 也不错
专业翻译,我觉得灵格斯不错!
google的学术搜索还是很精准的。部分文献还可以直接外网下载。谁用谁知道==
写什么论文,摘要就要2000字?
但是有些差距很大啊
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或急求本科毕业论文 摘要部分的英文翻译,在线等英语牛人帮忙翻译,不要用谷歌,百度之类的翻译,那个没用!_百度知道
急求本科毕业论文 摘要部分的英文翻译,在线等英语牛人帮忙翻译,不要用谷歌,百度之类的翻译,那个没用!
本研究主要采用水培的方法,研究了纹枯病菌接种,对水稻感、抗病品种纹枯病抗性以及抗病相关酶活性的变化的影响。结果表明,抗病品种ZH5接种纹枯病菌后,初期引起植株体内过氧化氢(H2O2)含量迅速上升并抑制过氧化氢酶(CAT)的活性;在接种48h后显著提高了植株体内脂氧合酶(LOX)的活性;接种后的丙二醛也显著提高;可溶性酚的含量比接种前要高,并且可溶性酚的含量跟植物的抗病性有一定的正比关系;但木质素含量在下降;在接种后加快了活性氧代谢,使多酚氧化酶(PPO)活性加速上升,在36h达到顶峰;接种后的过氧化物酶(POD)活性也有所上升。感病品种lemont相关酶活性在接种前跟抗病品种ZH5差别不是很大,但是接种后就大不一样了,接种后的感病品种活性氧的代谢要比抗病品种要快的多;致使其丙二醛(MDA)含量加速增长;木质素跟可溶性酚的含量减少的也要比抗病品种要多;脂氧合酶(LOX)的活性在48h达到顶峰;接种时间过长后氧化酶活性也迅速降低,使植物抵抗病原物的能力下降,从而加快了植物的死亡。 关键词:水稻、纹枯病菌、抗病相关酶、可溶性酚、木质素
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
We study that
Rhizoctonia solani inoculation may bring changes in the aspects of Disease resistance as well as resistance to disease-related changes in enzyme activity。Results indicates ,after inoculation with ZH5,
我把分都给你
这个真的比较难,我那时候已经把脑汁绞尽没了,很抱歉兄弟帮不上你了,但是可以提供一些方法供你参考,有个翻译叫青云在线,你可以试试,涉及的专业词汇用CNKI搜索,最主要的是英语的主谓宾,别有太大破绽,刚用名词的时候别用动词,最后,祝你好运!
还是 继续期待牛人
其他类似问题
本科毕业论文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求!!!汉译英,不要google翻译或者机器翻译的,好的答案会追分的!!!_百度知道
急求!!!汉译英,不要google翻译或者机器翻译的,好的答案会追分的!!!
筹资风险虽然不可能被完全消除,但是企业可以依据自身的发展需要,根据自身条件积极应对筹资风险。本文以企业筹资风险的原因分析为基础,提出了企业关于筹资风险的应对策略。
译文:Although funding risk might not be eliminated,companies may face it actively according to their developing needs and their own conditions.This article raised the coping strategy against funding risk for companies based on analysing it's origin.滑铁卢大学 计算机系3年纪学生。楼主:楼上绝大部分翻译都很不负责人(实话),一看就是翻译机翻的,最大的问题就是语句的结构都错了。但是有一个人很牛逼,【英语牛人团】 ,他的翻译很正确也很地道/专业。所以楼主你看着办把
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
It is impossible to totally eliminate th but enterprises can positively cope with the risks in accordance to their individual conditions and development needs .This paper proposes countermeasures to the financing risks confronted by enterprises based on the cause analysis of enterprises’ financing risks.【英语牛人团】
翻译:Though funding risk is unlikely to be eliminated completely,
enterprises can cope with funding risk according to what they need in their own development and qualification they have. This paper based on the analysis of causes resulting in funding risk and come up with some coping stategies to the funding risk for the enterprises.手工翻译的,希望对你有帮助!
The funding risks can not be thoroughly eliminated, but the enterprise can cope with them according to their develpment needs and interior conditions. This paper proposes some coping strategies for enterprise base on the analysis of the root causes of funding risk.
Financing risks, although unlikely to be eliminated completely, can be positively coped with by the company according to its own development needs and conditions. Based on the analysis of financing risks of the company, this paper have come up with coping strategies on it.第二行development needs 和conditions并列最后一个词it指代 financing risks of the company,避免重复 although unlikely to be eliminated completely,作为插入语可以放在Financing risks的前面同理,Based on the analysis of financing risks of the company,也可以变成插入语放到this paper的后面
Although the financing risk can not be completely eliminated,
the enterprises can base on their own development needs, according to their own conditions, they may
respond to funding risk activelyThis paper ,which based on the reasons for corporate risk financing of enterprise, proposes some risk coping strategies.英语中讲究要Although,就不要but,翻译器翻译的有时很好,但有时会有很多basic mistakes望采纳。。。。
Funding risk although was unlikely to be completely eliminated, but the enterprise can be based on its own development needs, according to oneself condition actively fundraising risk. Based on the analysis of the reasons of the enterprise fundraising risk based on enterprise, advances some strategies of fundraising risk.实话实说这是翻译器翻译的,但是翻译得很准。希望可以帮助到你哦~
Although the financing risk can not be completely eliminated, but the business can be based on their own development needs, according to their own conditions, actively respond to funding risk.This paper analyzes the reasons for corporate risk financing is proposed based on the financing of enterprise risk coping strategies.
Although the financing risk can not be completely eliminated,the business can be based on their own development needs, according to their own conditions,and actively respond to funding risk. This text which analyzes the reasons for corporate risk financing,will propose the coping strategies of the financing of enterprise risk .不是专业,仅做参考
Financing risks will not be
eliminated completely, but the enterprise can positively respond to such risks,in accordance with its own needs for development and its own operating conditions.My paper hereby puts forward corporate strategies about responses to funding risks,based on analysis of the roots of the above-said risks.
step into right track. At the same time, the constant expending of an enterprise also can't do without financing
google翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译。。。不要谷歌,金山,百度等网上可以翻译的。。因为这些我都试过。都不准确。。要求连贯,准确的_百度知道
求翻译。。。不要谷歌,金山,百度等网上可以翻译的。。因为这些我都试过。都不准确。。要求连贯,准确的
The Alpha Pinnacle jacket has a soft-outer shell that is breathable, wind and rain resistant, has a soft bonded brushed lining that offers good moisture transfer, full-length front zipper, hem adjustable draw cord, extended thumb guard at cuff, zippered chest pocket and side pockets with internal mesh. Sizes: S - 3XL
提问者采纳
阿尔顶级夹克内胆柔软外层耐磨透气性防风防水柔软拉绒衬便水份散全身前侧拉链设计摆单手调节拇指放入袖口衬胸部拉链口袋侧边口袋都内网 尺码:S M L XL XXL XXXL
提问者评价
很好。。。是你自己翻译的吗??
其他类似问题
谷歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
阿尔夹克柔软顶峰外壳,具透气、风吹、雨淋、耐软刷,提供良粘结衬前面,全身湿迁移,哼哼调画线拉链、扩展拇指,看守袖口拉链胸袋侧袋内啮合尺寸:S - 3 XL
阿尔发高峰夹克有一个可呼吸的软-外部的贝壳,转动而且下雨反抗的,有一块提出好湿气移动,全长的前面拉链,的软以债券作保证的刷衬里缝边可调整的平局绳索,广大的拇指在袖口保卫,拉链胸口袋和用内在的网孔旁口袋。 大小: S-3 XL要翻译:我推荐你使用金山词霸2010 牛津旗舰版+金山快译个人版。完美组合!
参考资料:
Alpha的巅峰夹克的软外透气的shell,抗风雨,有一个软刷衬砌,提供良好的水分迁移,大型的前面的拉链,下摆可调式画线,扩展拇指的警卫铐,压缩的胸部口袋和侧口袋内部网。 大小:S 3XL
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译 速度求解 请不要用谷歌翻译 金山翻译哈 我英语还是可以的 不想自己动手而已_百度知道
英语翻译 速度求解 请不要用谷歌翻译 金山翻译哈 我英语还是可以的 不想自己动手而已
晚饭后,我们大家围坐在壁炉旁。苏珊姨妈还沉浸在失去罗伯特姨父的悲伤之中。她轻声讲起了他俩从前的岁月。订婚不久,姨父就去参军了。考虑到当时乏紶尺救侔嚼踌楔穿盲的严峻形势,许多军人无法生还,你就可以想象当姨父从欧洲战场平安返回时姨妈有多高兴了。之后,他们结婚成家,抚育了五个孩子。这么多年来,在共同克服生活的艰辛磨难的过程当中,夫妻间的感情越来越深。我被姨妈的故事深深迷住了,这完全不同于我理想中的爱情。在日常生活中,他们并不追求激情浪漫,而是实践着“付出”和“分享”。令人感慨的是,这样的爱延续了一辈子。
提问者采纳
晚饭后,我们大家围坐在壁炉旁。苏珊姨妈还沉浸在失去罗伯特姨父的悲伤之中。她轻声讲起了他俩从前的岁月。We settled down around the fi Aunt Susan was still whelmed in the grief of the death of Uncle Robert. She started to rel乏紶尺救侔嚼踌楔穿盲ate their bygone days in a soft tone.订婚不久,姨父就去参军了。考虑到当时的严峻形势,许多军人无法生还,你就可以想象当姨父从欧洲战场平安返回时姨妈有多高兴了。Uncle Robert joined the army soon af considering the grim situation at that time where many soldiers failed to survive, so when Uncle Robert returned safely from the war, you can imagine Aunt Susan’s elation.之后,他们结婚成家,抚育了五个孩子。这么多年来,在共同克服生活的艰辛磨难的过程当中,夫妻间的感情越来越深。我被姨妈的故事深深迷住了,这完全不同于我理想中的爱情。在日常生活中,他们并不追求激情浪漫,而是实践着“付出”和“分享”。令人感慨的是,这样的爱延续了一辈子。 They married thereafter and brought up five children. Over all these years, their feelings for each other were drawn closer together in overcoming the thick and thin of life. I was mesmerized by the story of Aunt S it was different from my ideals of love. They did not pursue the romantic passion in t instead they practiced giving and sharing. What really touches the chord in my heart is that this kind of love lasted a lifetime. 【英语牛人团】
其他类似问题
After dinner, we all sat around the fireplace. Aunt Susan is also immersed in the loss of Uncle Robert's sad. They softly talk in her previous years. Engaged soon and uncle went to join the army. Considering the grim situation at that time, many soldiers can not survive, you can imagine when the uncle returned safely from the battlefields of Europe how happy aunt. After they married, bringing up five children. Over the years, to overcome the hardships of life in the common suffering of 乏紶尺救侔嚼踌楔穿盲the process, more and more the feelings between husband and wife. I was deeply fascinated by the story of his aunt, this is completely different from my ideal of love. In daily life, they do not seek the thrill of romance, but to practice the &pay& and &sharing.& It is the emotion, this love lasts a lifetime. 我自己翻译的,没有用翻译软件
谷歌翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
楼上的翻译很多的毛病。最大的就是,完全按照汉语的语序和标点符号来断英语的句子。这是翻译初期的很常见的毛病。还有一些小的毛病就是主谓不一致,时态混乱等等。不过,精神可嘉,看一些翻译的书籍后相信您会有很大的提高。附上我翻译的,可能也有很多毛病。希望高人批评指正,大家共勉!After having dinner, we together sat around the fireplace. Aunt Susan was still immersed into the sadness of losing Uncle Robert, then whispering their old days to us. Before long they had engaged, Uncle Robert had joined the army. Considering the critical situation which so many soldiers had died, you can imagine how happy my aunt was when she noticed that my uncle had returned safely from the European warfield. Then they got married and raised five childern. The feelings toward each other had been deeper and deeper after the toils 乏紶尺救侔嚼踌楔穿盲they had faced together in so many years.
I was totally moved by the love story, which was totally different from the one possessed in my mind. They didn't pursue for the romance in daily lives, but exercise the GIVE and SHARE. This kind of love, to my surprise, lasted for a lifelong time.
After dinner, we all sat around the fireplace. Aunt Susan was still steeped in sorrow for the death of Uncle Robert. In a soft voice, she started recalling the life of the past with Uncle Robert. Uncle Robert joined the army soon after he was engaged to Aunt Susan. Considering the severe situations at that time, in the case where many soldiers could not survive, you can imagine how excited Aunt Susan was when Uncle Robert returned home safely from the battlefield in Europe. And afterwards, they got married and Aunt Susan gave birth to five children. Over the years, their love between each other had been deepening in overcoming various hardships of life together. I was obsessed by the stories of the couple, and their experience was completely different from the ideal love in my mind. They didn’t intended to pursue a passionate and romantic life, whereas every day in their life, they practiced and enjoyed the essence of love “to give and to share”. And particularly, I was so touched and impressed that this kind of love lasted a lifetime.俺是搞翻译的,希望可以帮到你啦。请参考~
After dinner, we all sitting around the fireplace. Susan aunt still immersed in losing Robert uncle sad. She whispers speak up their former years. Engagement soon, uncle went into the army. Considering that when the grim situation, many soldiers unable to survive, you can imagine that when uncle from European battlefield peace return how glad my aunt. Later, they get married, raising the five children. Over the years, in common overcome the hardships of life of suffering process, sas increasingly deep feelings. I was fascinated by the story of my aunt deeply, that is completely different from my ideal love. In daily life, they did not pursue romance and passion, but practice &pay& and &share&. A sigh, such love lasted for a lifetime.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌翻译器下载 的文章

随机推荐