专业翻译英文句子翻译成英语

将句子翻译成英文_百度知道
将句子翻译成英文
对你身体不好8.我爸乘赜管忌攮涣锦扔爸经常开车送我去上学71。3.每周去电脑俱乐部一次10.凯莉家里有几口人4,我用一至两个小时完成我的家庭作业9.晚饭前.其他的同学经常要求我帮助他们5.他每周五给他的父母打电话.这个男孩来自xxx.放学后.露丝每门功课都是A,我通常去参加一个俱乐部6.晚上不要熬夜,我的司机用我的车送我到学校13.每天,从来没有失败过。11,是个中学生12.这是一张我的全家照.我和我的爷爷奶奶住在一个小村庄.2
提问者采纳
My father often drive me to school7, to your health8. Don&#391. Ruth each course is A. Every day, never failed, is a middle school student12;t stay up late at night. The boy from XXX. Go to a computer club10.2. This is a picture of my family. Me and my grandparents live in a small village. He every Friday to call his parents, I usually go to a club6. Kelly home a few mouth people4, my driver use my car to send me to school13. The other students often ask me to help them5.11. After school. Before supper, I for one to two hours to finish my homework9.3
提问者评价
其他类似问题
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁将句子翻译成英语_百度知道
将句子翻译成英语
1.你哥会说英语吗?___your
brother____English?
2.你想和我们去看电影吗?Do
movie____us?
3.星期天我弟弟不上My
brother____to
school____Sunday.
4.到了我们吃午饭的时间了.________have
5.你每天都做运动吗?____you____every
6.谢谢你的来信。____your
提问者采纳
1.你哥会说英语吗?__Can_your
brother_speak___English? 2.你想和我们去看电影吗?Do
want_to__go
movie__with__us?
3.星期天我弟弟不上课My
brother_doesn't_go__to
school__on__Sunday.
4.到了我们吃午饭的时间了._It's time( for us) to_______have
5.你每天都做运动吗?_Do___you__do _sports/ take exercise_every
6.谢谢你的来信。_Thank you for___your
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
1. Does/speak2. to/with3. doesn't go/on4. It's time to5. Do/do sports6. Thanks for
1.Can your brother speak English?2.Do you
want to go
movie with us?3.My brother don't
school__on__Sunday.4..It's time to have
lunch.5.Do you do sports every
day?6.Thank you for your
withdo not go
onIt is time to Do
exerciseThanks for
1. Does/speak2. to/with3. doesn't go/on4. It's time to5. Do/do sports6. Thanks for
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下列句子翻译成英语 翻译!翻译!_百度知道
把下列句子翻译成英语 翻译!翻译!
1.我的好朋友总是让我笑。
My good friend always ___ ____ ____。2.没有必要保持一样。
It's not necessary ____ _____ _____ ____.3.我喜欢拥有与我不同的朋友
Ilike to have friends who ____ _____ ____ me.4.乘火车一定比坐公共汽车有趣得多。
Taking a train _____ be ____ ____ more fun than taking a bus.5.在武汉,乘坐公共汽车和骑自行车是最受欢迎的交通方式。
In Wuhan,buses and bikes are the most popular ____
____ ___ .6.我们学校许多学生步行上学。
____ _____ _____ students in our school ____ to school.7.上周日我的野营真有趣。
We ____ ______ _____ last Sunday.8.那听起来像是一个繁忙的休息日。
It _____ ______ a busy day off.9.玛丽十七岁时为国家效力。
Mary _____ _____ his notional team _____ _____ _____ _____ 17.10.同时我要学法语。
I'm going to study French ______ _____ ______ ______ . 11.谢谢你照顾我的宠物狗。
Thanks _____ _____ _______ _______my pet dog.12.昨天的才艺表演相当成功。
Yesterday's talent show was a _____ _____ .13.伊理查获得了最佳表演奖。
Eliza ______ _______ _______ ______ the best performer.14.我可以邀请朋友参加舞会吗?
Could I please _____ my friends _____ a party?
提问者采纳
1 make me laugh2 to keep the same3 are different from4 must getting far5 ways of traffic6 a lot of
walk7 enjoyed our camping8 sounds like9 joined in at the age of 10 at the same time11 for taking care of 12 great success13 owned the award for14
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1.我的好朋友总是让我笑。
My good friend always _makes__ __me__ __laugh__。2.没有必要保持一样。
It's not necessary __to __ __be___ ___the__ __same__.3.我喜欢拥有与我不同的朋友
Ilike to have friends who _are___ __different___ _from___ me.4.乘火车一定比坐公共汽车有趣得多。
Taking a train __must___ be __a__ __lot__ more fun than taking a bus.5.在武汉,乘坐公共汽车和骑自行车是最受欢迎的交通方式。
In Wuhan,buses and bikes are the most popular _means___
___of_ __transportation_ .6.我们学校许多学生步行上学。
_A___ __lot___ ___of__ students in our school __walk__ to school.7.上周日我的野营真有趣。
We _had___ ___fun___ ___camping__ last Sunday.8.那听起来像是一个繁忙的休息日。
It _sounds____ ___like___ a busy day off.9.玛丽十七岁时为国家效力。
Mary __played___ __for___ his notional team __at___ __the___ ___age__ ___of__ 17.10.同时我要学法语。
I'm going to study French ___at___ __the___ __same____ ___time___ . 11.谢谢你照顾我的宠物狗。
Thanks ___for__ __taking___ ___care____ ___of____my pet dog.12.昨天的才艺表演相当成功。
Yesterday's talent show was a __great___ _success____ .13.伊理查获得了最佳表演奖。
Eliza __won____ __the_____ ___prize____ ___for___ the best performer.14.我可以邀请朋友参加舞会吗?
Could I please __invite___ my friends _to____ a party?
1.我的好朋友总是让我笑。 1. My good friend always makes me laugh. My good friend always ___ ____ ____。 Wish you are stuck there _ there. 2.没有必要保持一样。 2. No need to remain the same. It's not necessary ____ _____ _____ ____. It 's not necessary there the the there. 3.我喜欢拥有与我不同的朋友 3. I like to work with me different friends Ilike to have friends who ____ _____ ____ me. Ilike to get there who makes me there the. 4.乘火车一定比坐公共汽车有趣得多。 4. The train must be better than take a bus is much more interesting. Taking a train _____ be ____ ____ more fun than taking a bus. There were a train the wish there were there more than a bus. 5.在武汉,乘坐公共汽车和骑自行车是最受欢迎的交通方式。 5. In wuhan, ride the bus or ride a bicycle is the most popular means of transportation. In Wuhan,buses and bikes are the most popular ____
____ ___ . In a to do and the popular there will sucstressed bikes there _. 6.我们学校许多学生步行上学。 6. Our school many students go to school on foot. ____ _____ _____ students in our school ____ to school. There comes the over there is used in the cyber used. 7.上周日我的野营真有趣。 7. Sunday my camping fun. We ____ ______ _____ last Sunday. There ______ the webmaster Mr. Occur. 8.那听起来像是一个繁忙的休息日。 8. That sounds like a busy day of rest. It _____ ______ a busy day off. It ______ a/off the doing. 9.玛丽十七岁时为国家效力。 9. Mary seventeen when playing for his country. Mary _____ _____ his notional team _____ _____ _____ _____ 17. Mary the notional his team the the the the the 17. 10.同时我要学法语。 10. And I want to learn French. I'm going to study French ______ _____ ______ ______ . I 'm going to study French ______ the ______ ______. 11.谢谢你照顾我的宠物狗。 11. Thank you for taking care of my pet dog. Thanks _____ _____ _______ _______my pet dog. Thanks the _______my pet dog rendered the. 12.昨天的才艺表演相当成功。 12. Yesterday's talent show was a great success. Yesterday's talent show was a _____ _____ . Yesterday 's talent was a the the display. 13.伊理查获得了最佳表演奖。 13. Iraq seized got best actor Daniel. Eliza ______ _______ _______ ______ the best performer. Eliza ______ rendered the best performer ______ rendered. 14.我可以邀请朋友参加舞会吗? 14. I can invite friends to the party? Could I please _____ my friends _____ a party? I please have a party for the makes the?
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 专业翻译英文句子 的文章

随机推荐