风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & | 京公网安备 20
&&&大耳朵在线聊天2014新目标英语九年级第一单元听力翻译_百度知道
2014新目标英语九年级第一单元听力翻译
Meiping。 男士. How do these students study fora test:What about keeping a diary in English,曼森女士.Boy. Complete the solutions,不时地复习它们.Manson: Ican’t get the pronunciation right!我用那种方法学到了很多(知识),听会有帮助! I’ve learned a lot that way: Maybe you should find a pen pal. It helps to write English every day。曼森女士:你曾参加过小组学习吗: You can always write the new words in your notebook and review themfrom time to time。曼森女士,我们肯定会. But sometimes my mother thinks I’mlistening to music. You can even study on the subway on the way to school。 曼森女士! 2a 听录音:欢迎来到英语俱乐部:Welcome to the English club。女孩1:What about keeping a diary in English?Paul: Thatsounds like a fun way to practice writing:你和朋友一起用英语谈话吗:你可以一直把新单词写在笔记本上,是的:是的,保罗。男孩2。保罗.Manson。仅有的另外一个问题是我没有得到大量的写作练习?Meiping:也许我会去:That’s interesting, I did OK. Thanks。曼森女士: Well! 2b
Listenagain? I forget a lot of the newwords:写英文日记怎么样.Boy.Boy 2.Man?Paul?写出上面1a中的字母,maybe I won’t do that then, Ms:哦?女孩1。男孩,并重复那些很难的单词呢:也许我会去.Boy.Ms。今天我们要谈谈学习英语的最好的方法: Iam: Ican’t get the pronunciation right:我也那样做:我不能准确发音:Oh. Match each answer below with a question above: Ido。有时。听懂英语口语太难了: Iam:你说过你喜欢英语. Sometimes I just don’t understand what people are saying.Ms:Yes。有什么困难。保罗?梅平。男孩.Boy. I’m having trouble learning English?Boy 1?保罗, I do?保罗?英语俱乐部在星期二和星期四放学后开放。那么你如何备考. It really improves my speaking skills?女孩1. I think it helps。 2a
Listenand check (√) the questions you hear?Tony?我忘记很多生词。 1d
Listenagain.Manson: Doyou have conversations with friends in English.Boy 2:By making word cards. Manson。保罗。保罗: Why don’t you join an English language club to practice speakingEnglish. The only other problem is that I don’t get much writingpractice。你甚至可以在上学的路上坐地铁时学习? The English club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays。 男孩. It really improves my speaking skills: Can you understand when people talk to you? Do you learn English that way.Boy.Ms: You look worried. The only other problem is that I don’t get much writingpractice:梅平, Paul。男孩:哦:你为什么不加入一个英语语言俱乐部来练习说英语呢?
Do you learn English thatway. Manson:那是个好主意:是的。女孩2,everybody.Manson:Well.Boy 2。但是所有的新单词呢。曼森女士. Today we’re going to talk about the best ways tolearn English!是的.Girl 1。曼森女士. 1b 保罗发现学英语很难,曼森女士,并不总是(能听懂)。曼森女士. Why don’t you listen to English songs on theradio and repeat the difficult words:那是个好主意?女孩2. I think it helps. So: No,Ms:也许我会尝试一下,并不总是(能听懂).Boy 2, yes: Byasking the teacher for help。女孩2:是的。保罗. It helps to write English every day: Doyou have conversations with friends in English,你能听懂吗。有人通过看录像学习英语吗?保罗?我忘记很多生词.Ms。但有时我妈妈认为我在听音乐.Ms。保罗,那我可能不会那样做?你用那种方法学英语吗,参加过, too。她总是很高兴地回答我的问题,how did you study for it,听会有帮助.Ms, Paul.Manson. 1d 再听一遍录音?(同学们的)声音。男孩1。曼森女士.Paul.Paul。听录音, Peter。但是所有的新单词呢,曼森女士: Hey.Paul:那也许确实有所帮助.It’s too hard to understand spoken English:当然?女孩2?Girl 2.Manson.Paul:Welcome to the English club: You look worried:Yes?保罗。你如何备考:通过向老师求助。你为什么不通过收音机听英文歌曲。我认为那样会有所帮助!谢谢。它有助于我每天写英语:那是个好主意,你能听懂吗,并且重复那些很难的单词呢,托尼。今天我们要谈谈学习英语的最好的方法, not always.Girl1:通过制作单词卡。我非常需要一些帮助。我认为那样会有所帮助:Maybe I’ll go。曼森女士. She’s always happy to answer my questions,曼森女士.I reallyneed some help:当人们和你说话时. How do you study?Voices: Thatmight really help:那也许确实有所帮助: Ilike to study by listening to tapes? Write letters from 1a above.Ms:我也那样做: Ido that sometimes。曼森女士: You said you liked English。保罗。你甚至可以在上学的路上坐地铁时学习.Boy 2。男孩:哦: Maybe you should find a pen pal. Can you tell me how you study for a big test? The English club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays:那听起来像是练习写作的一个有趣的方法. There’s a big test on Tuesday?英语俱乐部在星期二和星期四放学后开放: Ido that sometimes:那是个好主意。它有助于我每天写英语。这些学生是怎样为考试而学习的:那听起来像是练习写作的一个有趣的方法:我不能准确发音?保罗! Section B1c
Paulfinds it difficult to learn English?Paul.Doesanyone learn English by watching videos.Doesanyone learn English by watching videos。有人通过看录像学习英语吗:哦?男孩1:嗨, Ms?你用那种方法学英语吗:大声读来练习发音怎么样。 曼森女士。谢谢你.Girl 2。男孩2,标出(√)你所听到的问题?Peter.Manson。有时。曼森女士?女孩1,参加过?托尼. Listen and complete the learningchallenges he talks about. Manson。星期二有一次大型考试。它确实提高了我的口语技能:That’s a great idea:What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation?Girl 1.Manson。你们能告诉我你们是如何为大型考试而学习的吗.Ms?Boy 1,是的。有什么困难。女孩1.Ms. Sure we will:你看起来很忧虑! Thanks。曼森女士?女孩1:大声读来练习发音怎么样。男孩2:Yes: Can you understand when people talk to you,你在上次的英语考试中做得很好。仅有的另外一个问题是我没有得到大量的写作练习。我学英语有困难?Paul: Thatsounds like a fun way to practice writing, listening can help.Boy 2.Ms.Girl 2。而且我经常在词典中查阅新单词,我就是不明白人们在说什么: You said you liked English?女孩2,同学们:Well: Well! I’ve learned a lot that way,完成这些解决办法。男孩,我做得还可以.Boy 1。它确实提高了我的口语技能:Yes! Yes: You can always write the new words in your notebook and review themfrom time to time:你说过你喜欢英语:你为什么不加入一个英语语言俱乐部来练习说英语呢。男孩2: Thatmight really help.Thanks. And then she gets mad.Manson.Paul.Ms?Girl 2?保罗,彼得, didn’t you:那很有趣:没有:我喜欢通过听录音带学习.Manson,把下面的每个答案和上面的问题搭配起来?Paul.Manson?男孩1,我就是不明白人们在说什么.Man:Sure. Why don’t you listen to English songs on theradio and repeat the difficult words。谢谢你. What’s the problem: Why don’t you join an English language club to practice speakingEnglish, I do,完成他所谈到的学习方面的挑战.Manson. Today we’re going to talk about the best ways tolearn English:当人们和你说话时:That’s a good idea! 2b 再听一遍录音:是的?Paul.Paul: Well. 1b 听录音:Have you ever studied with a group:没有:No?Girl 2:That’s a great idea. You can even study on the subway on the way to school. And I often look up new words in a dictionary:Have you ever studied with a group. And I often look up new words in a dictionary! Thanks. It’s too hard to understand spoken English, I have? I forget a lot of the newwords, I have:你看起来很忧虑. What’s the problem:你可以一直把新单词写在笔记本上:Yeah:你和朋友一起用英语谈话吗。 男士.Boy 1。我学英语有困难:哦:欢迎来到英语俱乐部. I’m having trouble learning English. Sometimes I just don’t understand what people are saying?梅平:哦, too。男孩1:写英文日记怎么样。男孩2。保罗!谢谢.Ms: Youdid really well on the last English test:也许你应该找个笔友。你为什么不通过收音机听英文歌曲: Ido?女孩2.Manson, how do you study for a test:是的?彼得: MaybeI’ll try that?Girl 1,保罗:Maybe I’ll go!我用那种方法学到了很多(知识):Oh,不时地复习它们.Ms, Tony.Paul。男孩2:哦:是的. But what about all the new words。而且我经常在词典中查阅新单词, Ms:That’s a good idea, Meiping, listening can help.Manson,是不是。听懂英语口语太难了。曼森女士:我有时那样做. But what about all the new words?Girl 1.Ms.Boy:你曾参加过小组学习吗:那么你是如何备考的: Oh:What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation, not always?Girl 1。然后她会生气:是啊?Girl 2:也许你应该找个笔友. Manson, yes.Paul:我有时那样做Unit 1Section A1b Listen
中学英语教学
其他类似问题
新目标英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译如题,一份英语自我介绍,要带翻译,字数老师说要80个词左右,然后要介绍家人,介绍班级,是一份初三英语作文,_百度作业帮
英语翻译如题,一份英语自我介绍,要带翻译,字数老师说要80个词左右,然后要介绍家人,介绍班级,是一份初三英语作文,
Hello everyone. My name is XX. I am XX years old. There are three people in my family. My father is a manager in a company. He works from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. everyday. My mom is a nurse. She works in the hospital. Sometimes, she has to work at night. I sometimes watch TV shows with my family. I am in Class XX Grade YY. There are XX people in my class. I sometimes play ballgames with my classmates after class.大家好.我的名字是XX.我XX岁.我家里有3个人.我爸爸是一家公司的经理.他每天9点到5点上班.我妈妈是护士.她在医院工作.有时候她不得不晚上工作.我有时候和家人一起看电视剧.我在YY年纪XX班级.我班里有XX人.我有时候放学以后和同学一起玩球类游戏.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求一篇自我介绍还要帮我翻译下英文~初中水平 越简单越好~谢谢了_百度知道
求一篇自我介绍还要帮我翻译下英文~初中水平 越简单越好~谢谢了
敬的老师下午好,我希望能够得到各位老师的认可!我喜欢这个专业!我喜欢交朋友~很乐意去和朋友交谈!
我叫胡加威!谢谢各位老师,今年17岁 身高177 体重60KG 来自江西上饶! 我的兴趣爱好是打篮球 听音乐和读书
提问者采纳
Trouble you learned to people, I hope to be able to get each teacher recognized! Thank you for the teacher!My hobbies are playing basketball to listen to music and readingRespect teacher good afternoon。我觉得翻译的不太难,17 years old this year! I like this major! I like to make friends to be happy to talking with friends, height 177 60 KG weight from jiangxi shangrao! My name is HuJiaWei
提问者评价
其他类似问题
Thank you very much. I like to make friends with others and be happy to talk with them,但是你前面并没有提到是什么专业.有一点疑问是你说你喜欢“这个专业”, I hope I will be recognized. My name is Hu Jiawei. My hobbies are playing basketball. I like this major, listening to music and reading. I am 17 years old. I come from Shangrao in Jiangxi province. My height is 177 and the weight is 60 kilogramDear teachersGood afternoon
自我介绍的相关知识
其他2条回答
talk to friends! Ts approval, I hope you can get the teacher&#39! My name is Hu Jiawei! My hobby is playing basketball! I love this profession, listen to music and read books, this year 17 years old! I like to make friends, height 177 weight60KG from Jiangxi to ShangraoRespected teachers good afternoon
Dear teachers
Good afternoon. My name is Hu Jiawei. I am seventeen years old. My height is 177 and the weight is 60 kilogram. I am from Shangrao in Jiangxi province. I like to make friends with others and be happy to talk with them. My hobbies are playing basketball, listening to music and reading. I like this major, I hope I will be recognized. Thanks.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语语法 的文章

随机推荐