If a tiger jk___________ (not have) food for 15 days, it ___ (die).

英语:1.I would have phoned you ,if I ___ time.( )A.had had B.have had C.had2.If I __ her tomorrow,I would pass your note to her.( )A.see B.shall see C.saw3.__,I'd have told you.( )A.If I would have known it B.If I had known it C.Had I known it4.The old man felt as if he __die_百度作业帮
英语:1.I would have phoned you ,if I ___ time.( )A.had had B.have had C.had2.If I __ her tomorrow,I would pass your note to her.( )A.see B.shall see C.saw3.__,I'd have told you.( )A.If I would have known it B.If I had known it C.Had I known it4.The old man felt as if he __die.( )A.was going to B.were going to C.would
1.A2.C3.B\C都可以,你可能写错了。如果有had should或were,if 可以省略,将这些词之一提到主语前4.c
if+一般现在,主句+一般将来
您可能关注的推广英语短语请帮忙找找文章中的短语、词组,在译成中文,Water is _1 more important than any other things_2_ for people.But not _3_many people know it.We can Live _4_without food for a long time but two _5_or three days without water usually makes people _6_ die.Man_百度作业帮
英语短语请帮忙找找文章中的短语、词组,在译成中文,Water is _1 more important than any other things_2_ for people.But not _3_many people know it.We can Live _4_without food for a long time but two _5_or three days without water usually makes people _6_ die.Many people do not understand how _7_much water a person needs and many people don’t drink _8_(much water).Most people drink when they are thirsty but in fact (事实上)they need _9_more especially (尤其) when they take exercises .If we don’t drink _10_ enough water,weter,we may feel tired or ger ill.
more...than...“...比...更...”live without “没有...也能生存”make sh/sth adj “使得某人/物...”take exercises “锻炼”get/be ill “生病”
more...than...“...比...更...” live without “没有...也能生存” make sh/sth adj “使得某人/物...” take exercises “锻炼” get/be ill “生病” 对于人来说,水比任何东西都重要。但是,没有多少人知道可以他的重要性.我们可以长时间没有食物,但人三天没有谁就会死.许...
您可能关注的推广回答者:用所给词正确形式填空1、Everybody was sad for his _____(die).2、It __________(not secessary)to care about our cloths.3、He was so tired that he fell ______(sleep)at once.4、Don't watch the thrillers.You'll be _______(terrify).5、We took ______(proud)in LiuXiang.6、_百度作业帮
用所给词正确形式填空1、Everybody was sad for his _____(die).2、It __________(not secessary)to care about our cloths.3、He was so tired that he fell ______(sleep)at once.4、Don't watch the thrillers.You'll be _______(terrify).5、We took ______(proud)in LiuXiang.6、He has no ________(patient)to me.7、It was ______(exact)what I need.8、Mary did even _____(bad)then Lucy.9、They didn't pay attention to _____(catch)the thief.10、We can't afford ______(go) on vacation this year.11、Cancer is the loading cause of ____(die) in this woman.12、Did you ever wonder if you made the right _______(decide).13、I've given up ______(eat) meat.14、It _____(seem)that she is right.
deathis not necessaryasleepterrifiedpridepatienceexactlyworsecatchingto godeathdecisioneatingseems
1、Everybody was sad for his death_____(die). 2、It _is not_secessary____(not secessary)to care about our cloths. 3、He was so tired that he fell asleep______(sleep)at once. 4、Don't watch ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 tiger jk 的文章

随机推荐