求一首英语学习网站歌

求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
一次偶然机会在路上听到一首英文歌曲,由于路上太吵,只听前面几个词。THIS IS MY PERFECT。。。。。。,是女声的,歌曲很舒缓,曲调很低。不知哪位达人知道这首歌曲?知道的,告诉小弟。谢谢。
提问者采纳
不知是不是Martine McCutcheon的Perfect Moment This is my momentThis is my perfect moment with youThis is what God meantThis is my perfect moment with you I wish I could freeze this space in timeThe way that I feel for you insideThis is my moment ...展开全文不知是不是Martine McCutcheon的Perfect Moment This is my momentThis is my perfect moment with youThis is what God meantThis is my perfect moment with you I wish I could freeze this space in timeThe way that I feel for you insideThis is my momentThis is my perfect moment with youTell me you love me when you leaveYoure more than a shadow, thats what I believeYou take me to places I never thought Id seeMinute by minute youre the world to meI wish I could frame the look in your eyesThe way that I feel for you insideThis is my momentThis is my perfect moment with youAnd if tomorrow brings a lonely dayHere and now I know I havent lived in vainIll cry my tears in the rainAnd if love never comes againI can always say Ive beenTo paradise skies in your eyes, eyes, eyesTell me you love me the moment you leaveYoure more than a shadow, Ive got to believeI wish I could keep you all of my lifeThe way that I feel for you insideThis is my momentThis is my perfect moment with youThis is my momentThis is my perfect moment with youWith you收起
提问者评价
Thank you so much.
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
貌似米听过,&这是我的完美&。。。。。
&perfect moment&听听看吧
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
一个女生唱的 里面有一句好像是a little big car 和i don't know where will you go
挺好听的那个旋律歌词我只听出那么点,希望能找到,这首歌我是在清唱团25号的那场里讲蓝色警报的那段里的背景音乐里听到的
提问者采纳
《The show》--Lenka  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  我有点儿左右为难  Life is a maze and love is a riddle  生活是座迷宫 爱是一个谜题  I don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried,  我不知道该从何下手,我一个人做不到,  And I don't know why... ...展开全文《The show》--Lenka  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  我有点儿左右为难  Life is a maze and love is a riddle  生活是座迷宫 爱是一个谜题  I don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried,  我不知道该从何下手,我一个人做不到,  And I don't know why...  而且我不知道这是为什么…  Slow it down, make it stop  我渐渐放慢速度直到停下  Or else my heart is going to pop  否则我的心都要跳出来了  Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot  因为这实在太难做了  To be something I'm not  成为一个不一样的我  I'm a fool out of love  我是个爱情的笨蛋  Cause I just can't get enough...  因为我无法满足  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  我有点儿左右为难  Life is a maze and love is a riddle  生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜题  I don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried  我不知道该从何下手,我一个人做不到,  And I don't know why  我不知道为什么  I'm just a little girl lost in the moment  我只是个一时迷茫的小女孩  I'm so scared but I don't show it  我很害怕但我不会展现出来  I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know  我无法弄清楚它 我知道它真把我给打倒了  I've got to let it go...  我不得不放手  And just enjoy the show  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧  The sun is hot in the sky  热辣的太阳在天上  Just like a giant spotlight  就像个巨大的聚光灯  The people follow the signs and synchronize in time   人们按照指引入场  It's a joke, nobody knows  这是个笑话 没有人知道  They've got a ticket to the show....  他们只是有演出的门票  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  我有点儿左右为难  Life is a maze and love is a riddle  生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜题  I don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried  我不知道该去哪儿 我尝试过我一个人做不到  And I don't know why...  我不知道为什么…  I'm just a little girl lost in the moment  我只是个一时迷茫的小女孩  I'm so scared but I don't show it  我很害怕但我不会展现出来  I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know  我无法弄清楚 我知道它真把我给打倒了  I’ve got to let it go...  我不得不放手  And just enjoy the show  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧  Just enjoy the show  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle  我有点儿左右为难  Life is a maze and love is a riddle  生活是座迷宫 爱是一个谜题  I don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried,   我不知道该从何下手,我一个人做不到,  And I don't know why...  我不知道这是为什么…  I'm just a little girl lost in the moment  我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩  I'm so scared but I don't show it  我很害怕但我不会展现出来  I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know  我无法弄清楚 我知道它真把我给打倒了  I've got to let it go...  我不得不放手  And just enjoy the show…  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧  Just enjoy the show  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧  Just enjoy the show  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧  I want my money back(*3)  我想退票  Just enjoy the show  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧  I want my money back(*3)  我想退票  Just enjoy the show  好好欣赏(享受)表演吧收起
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
太笼统了,要详细点才能知道哦!
你去看看清唱团那集里的讲蓝色警报的那一段,我也讲不具体
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌一开始就是喔喔喔喔喔_百度知道
求一首英文歌一开始就是喔喔喔喔喔
很有节奏感
提问者采纳
HEY OH现场版
提问者评价
谢啦,就是这个
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
英语的,你再听听,我知道一个日语的和你说的一样,是宝儿的《宝石情歌》,也很好听听
BAD ROMANCE
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲
求首英文歌曲 始警车声音
MV群 凳桌做唱
teenage life
网友推荐的经典英文歌曲推荐
480567人推荐
409922人推荐
375761人推荐
327019人推荐
282823人推荐
263206人推荐
257383人推荐
255689人推荐
248038人推荐
227009人推荐
196821人推荐
180322人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
应该Teenage Life歌词:Now hear this 现听听 What did you learn at school today ? 今校? That's what the teachers used to say 师说 But they don't know 并知道 Don't understand, do they ? 理解, Why do they always give advice ? 总给建议 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想变色思考& When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 少代始断努力 What did you learn at school today ? 今校? That's what the teachers used to say 师说 But they don't know 并知道 Don't understand, do they ? 理解, Why do they always give advice ? 总给建议 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想变色思考& When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 少代始断努力 welling on the past, from back when I was young 想着前我轻 Thinking of my school days and trying to write this song 想着我代努力写首歌 Classroom schemes and dreams 习计划梦想 Man they couldn't save me 救我 Cause my days were numbered when I signed down on Avy 我屈指数我划Avy标记 Teenage kicks running out what could we do 轻埋怨着逃我所做切 I still show respect to my boys who made it through 我依旧些顺利关孩表示尊重 And getting told off Mr T how my life would be 继续听T先责备我 Then giving him a signal 给信号 So everyone could see 让每都看 Sunshine and shade 阳光与黑暗 Those girls I'd serenade 些我想使安静姑娘啊 Thinking of those sixth form chicks that misbehave 想着些拘束 Hoping that those days would go on and on forever 真希望永远 Every day something new 每都些新变化 Just friends running together 朋友起奋斗 But suddenly school ends 突代已结束 Your teenage life gone 童再 All your mates are growing up now 所同伴都 They're moving on 继续前进 And now I'm looking back 现我望着 I'll tell you what I know 我告诉我所知道切 Do you listen to your teacher ? 听师 No I don't think so 我想 &What did you learn at school today?& 今校 That's what the teachers used to say 师总说 But they don't know 知道 Don't understand, do they ? 懂, Why do they always give advice 总提意见 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想变色脑& When it's been a long time since they had a teenage life 少候始没完没 Now if you treat the kids fine, together they will shine 现孩友善,与愉快相处 Ooh ooh ooh shine 哦 愉快 And if you give the kids time, they won't do the crime 给点间做错 Won't do the crime 做错 Now my bad old ways 现我些古坏行 Were during my school days 贯穿整习 Messing on those grade A's 比起些绩优异 My life is just a haze 我简直团糟 I'm going through the struggle 我挣扎着 Five ten and kicking back 跳着 So I could lock my flow 于我让自停 Lace it up now on the track 缠住前行道路 Oh yeh I felt the pain 我觉痛 Whilst chasing all the fame 追逐着所名利 I'm being told I'm nothing 却告所获 Just a player in the game 游戏玩家 But now I walk tall 我现走高处 Stand proud for you to see 我所认骄傲 I'm driving these fast cars 我着些快车 It's five stars for me 我五星级 &What did you learn at school today?& 今校 That's what the teachers used to say 师总问 But they don't know 知道 Don't understand, do they? 懂 Why do they always give advice 总意见 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想色脑& When it's been a long since they had a teenage life .... Now hear this 现听听 What did you learn at school today ? 今校? That's what the teachers used to say 师说 But they don't know 并知道 Don't understand, do they ? 理解, Why do they always give advice ? 总给建议 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想变色思考& When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 少代始断努力 What did you learn at school today ? 今校? That's what the teachers used to say 师说 But they don't know 并知道 Don't understand, do they ? 理解, Why do they always give advice ? 总给建议 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想变色思考& When it's been a long since they had a teenage life 少代始断努力 welling on the past, from back when I was young 想着前我轻 Thinking of my school days and trying to write this song 想着我代努力写首歌 Classroom schemes and dreams 习计划梦想 Man they couldn't save me 救我 Cause my days were numbered when I signed down on Avy 我屈指数我划Avy标记 Teenage kicks running out what could we do 轻埋怨着逃我所做切 I still show respect to my boys who made it through 我依旧些顺利关孩表示尊重 And getting told off Mr T how my life would be 继续听T先责备我 Then giving him a signal 给信号 So everyone could see 让每都看 Sunshine and shade 阳光与黑暗 Those girls I'd serenade 些我想使安静姑娘啊 Thinking of those sixth form chicks that misbehave 想着些拘束 Hoping that those days would go on and on forever 真希望永远 Every day something new 每都些新变化 Just friends running together 朋友起奋斗 But suddenly school ends 突代已结束 Your teenage life gone 童再 All your mates are growing up now 所同伴都 They're moving on 继续前进 And now I'm looking back 现我望着 I'll tell you what I know 我告诉我所知道切 Do you listen to your teacher ? 听师 No I don't think so 我想 &What did you learn at school today?& 今校 That's what the teachers used to say 师总说 But they don't know 知道 Don't understand, do they ? 懂, Why do they always give advice 总提意见 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想变色脑& When it's been a long time since they had a teenage life 少候始没完没 Now if you treat the kids fine, together they will shine 现孩友善,与愉快相处 Ooh ooh ooh shine 哦 愉快 And if you give the kids time, they won't do the crime 给点间做错 Won't do the crime 做错 Now my bad old ways 现我些古坏行 Were during my school days 贯穿整习 Messing on those grade A's 比起些绩优异 My life is just a haze 我简直团糟 I'm going through the struggle 我挣扎着 Five ten and kicking back 跳着 So I could lock my flow 于我让自停 Lace it up now on the track 缠住前行道路 Oh yeh I felt the pain 我觉痛 Whilst chasing all the fame 追逐着所名利 I'm being told I'm nothing 却告所获 Just a player in the game 游戏玩家 But now I walk tall 我现走高处 Stand proud for you to see 我所认骄傲 I'm driving these fast cars 我着些快车 It's five stars for me 我五星级 &What did you learn at school today?& 今校 That's what the teachers used to say 师总问 But they don't know 知道 Don't understand, do they? 懂 Why do they always give advice 总意见 Saying &Just be nice, always think twice& 说&要想色脑& When it's been a long since they had a teenage life ....
lz,是Daz Sampson的《Teenage Life》完全符合你的要求
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌~_百度知道
求一首英文歌~
比较欢快的,一个男的唱的,中间有好几句no more。记得,之前比较流行的。
伴奏好像是吉他的。那个no more重复两遍的
提问者采纳
I'm yours-Jason Marz 歌词:well you done done me and you bet i felt it i tried to be chill but you're so hot that i melted i fell right through the cracks and now i'm trying to get back before the cool done run out i'll be giving it my bestest
...展开全文I'm yours-Jason Marz 歌词:well you done done me and you bet i felt it i tried to be chill but you're so hot that i melted i fell right through the cracks and now i'm trying to get back before the cool done run out i'll be giving it my bestest nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention i reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some i won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait, i'm yours well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find love love love listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me a lá peaceful melody it's your god-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved so i won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait i'm sure there's no need to complicate our time is short this is our fate, i'm yours i've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror and bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer my breath fogged up the glass and so i drew a new face and laughed i guess what i'ma saying is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue i won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait i'm sure well no no, well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find love love love love no please, don't complicate our time is short this is our fate, i'm yours希望可以帮到你收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐