可以把乡村小路雪可以比作什么么

我们开车经过钻井台,而大卡车正载着压裂用水和设备开进这些狭窄的乡村小路。
We drive past drilling pads and big trucks that haul fracking water and equipment down these narrow country roads.
这只300磅重的动物显然是从海洋游到内陆运河的,并且在距离海洋大约65英里的加州的洛斯邦诺斯寻找它能够通向乡村小路的路线。
The 300-pound animal apparently swam from the ocean into the inland canals and found its way on to a rural road in Los Banos, California, about 65 miles from the sea.
最后一期的封底是一张清晨乡村小路的照片,如果你有冒险精神,可以自己找到这条路。
On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitch-hiking on if you were so adventurous.
于是提米很快的沿着乡村小路到达了兽医居住的那个美丽的小房子。
So Timmy was hurried along the country lanes to the pretty little house where the vet lived.
因此在这个暑假,我回到了家乡,当我看到那熟悉的乡村小路时,我很开心,我知道我在亲近着大自然。
So in this summer vacation I went back to my hometown when I saw the familiar country road I was so happy I knew I was close to the nature.
夜里在乡村小路上,他的车子两个轮胎漏气了,又没有备用轮胎,他肯定难办死了。
He had two flat tires and no spare on a country road, which was certainly a pretty kettle of fish.
我开车顺着一条乡村小路前行,我已经完全迷路了。这时我看到了这位老人,他依靠在篱笆门上。
I'm driving along a country road and I'm completely lost. Then I see this old fellow. He's leaning against a gate.
避走弯曲的小路或是偏僻的乡村小路是降低风险的很简单的方法。
Avoiding curvy roads or isolated rural routes is one easy way to cut way down on the risk.
走在乡村小路上,我碰见了一个又一个的乡亲们,他们脸上洋溢着幸福的笑容,那笑容比晚霞美,比朝霞灿烂。
Walking on country roads, I ran into one another's villagers, their faces filled with a happy smile, that smile, the United States than the sunset over the glow of brilliant.
阵雨过后走在乡村小路上,杰克得鞋子上沾满了些泥块。
The shoes of Jack were stained with mud because he walked on the small path of the village after the shower.
当然有,旅馆设有马厩,那儿有很多漂亮的马,你们可以骑着吗沿乡村小路闲逛。
AOf course! The hotel has a stable with beautiful stallions for a very romantic horseback ride along the country trail.
一天晚上,乔治。布什和他的司机沿着一条乡村小路巡视,突然撞到了一头猪,立即就死了。
George Bush and his driver were cruising along a country road one night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly.
很奇怪,他去城里的时候,只走崎岖不平的乡村小路,从不走平坦的大道。
It was strange that he went to the town from the potholed country road, never from the royal road.
昨天,低矮的茅房,狭窄的街道,坎坷不平、泥泞不堪的乡村小路,已经找不到了它的踪影。
Yesterday, the low latrine, narrow streets, rough uneven, muddy village paths, could not find a trace of it.
一个牧师走在乡村小路,突然看见路边有一辆翻倒的拉草马车,一个年轻人正拼命地用叉子把草叉到一边去。
A clergyman walking down a country lane and sees a young farmer struggling to load hay back onto a cart after it had fallen off.
路线大多是沿着乡村小路和遇龙河边行进的,一路上会走走停停,游客可以休息和拍照。
Car mostly goes through villages and along the river. There are stops along the way for rest and photos.
好啦,我们就要回家了,所以我多么希望乡村小路能带我们早点回家啊!
All right, we are going home soon. So I wish the Country Road could take us homesooner!
一对年轻夫妇沿着一条乡村小路行驶,他们先前刚吵了一架,谁都不肯先妥协。
A young couple drove several miles down a country road, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument, and neither wanted to concede their position.
编上号的事物听上去总是很熟悉但也很可怕,我被一股难以控制的冲动驱使,冲向街边,跑啊跑,一直跑到乡村的小路上,精疲力尽。
Something in the number seemed familiar and horrible. Moved by an uncontrollable impulse, I sprang into a side street and ran until I fell exhausted in a country lane.
我在乡村的小路上超过了那些比我慢的车辆。
I passed slower vehicles on country lanes.
他们回来之后,每天的清晨或黄昏,母亲都会搀扶着父亲在乡村的小路上漫步。
After they were back, everyday in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road.
他们回来之后,母亲都会搀扶着父亲在乡村的小路上漫步。
After they were back, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road every day.
他们从医院回来后,每天的清晨或黄昏,母亲都会搀扶着父亲在乡村的小路上散步。
After they were back from the hospital, every day in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road.
现在,房屋渐渐变成小镇外疏疏落落的村舍,大街也渐渐冷落,变成一条乡村的小路---两个妇女就住在其中一所村舍里。
Presently the houses thinned into the straggling outposts of the town, and the street faded into a country road—the one on which the women lived.
他们回来之后,每天的清晨或黄昏,母亲都会搀扶着父亲在乡村的小路上漫??在小路旁边,有许多美丽的野花、绿草和树木。
After they were back, every day in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road. My father had never been so gentle. It seemed they were the most harmonious couple.
他们回来之后,每天的清晨或黄昏,母亲都会搀扶着父亲在乡村的小路上漫??在小路旁边,有许多美丽的野花、绿草和树木。
After they were back, every day in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road. My father had never been so gentle. It seemed they were the most harmonious couple.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
走在乡村的小路上
ymYW55RC20
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
前几天,我的一个好朋友倩倩邀请我去乡下做客.我一直生活在城市,其实早就想去乡下看看了,今天的一个机会肯定不会放过,我高兴的答应.七点未到,她就把我叫醒,我迷迷糊糊的爬了起来,草草吃过早饭,收拾一下背包,拉着她就走了.来到车站,那里的风很大,吹得我直发抖!早上八点,车子终于来到了我们的面前,我们开开心心地踏上了这段旅程.一路上,我看到了一群农民在耕田,他们在春天下种,到了秋天,他们可以一起分享丰收的喜悦.一群燕子从北方飞向南方,它们排成一个人字,好像在说,人们多么辛劳啊!一个小时左右,就听到车子的广播清脆响起:“情语村庄到了,请大家准备下车!”这时,倩倩拉了拉我的衣服说:“到了,看,那朵花漂亮吗?”说完,手指着车窗外的那朵五彩花.“是很漂亮!”我回答她.下了车,我深深吸了一口新鲜空气,好舒服啊!倩倩带我去找她乡下的奶奶,一路上,我看见了许多农家风光,让我来介绍给你听听.进了乡村有10米路后,是一片绿色的田野,有些乡下的小朋友没我那么大都在帮助妈妈割草了,农村的小朋友好懂事啊.想起我自己,竟然和弟弟抢一块糖,和他们比起,我羞愧死了!我一边走一边回想那片绿色的田野.“叮咚,叮咚!”是谁在唱歌?哦,原来是在我旁边的小溪,它唱着欢快的歌,缓缓地流向远方.那溪水中,还有五颜六色的鱼在嬉戏.到了倩倩的奶奶家,她和她的奶奶拥抱在一起,我想起了我我的奶奶,还没来得及见到她,她却早走了,唉...倩倩的奶奶让我留下来吃午饭再走.我吃完饭后,牵着倩倩的手到周围走走.在房子周围,有一片竹林.那竹林投下了一片绿绿的浓荫.在房子的右边有一些花,有杜鹃、鸡冠花、大丽菊,他们依着时令顺序开放.屋子的后院,一大群的鸡和鸭在觅食.鸡,母鸡带领小鸡在林子中觅食.鸭子们在水中嬉戏,不时把头扎到水里觅食.太阳要落山了,我跑到山上,看着太阳一寸寸消失在山脚,觉得今天时间过的好快啊!在回去的一路上,我看到许多人家把桌椅都搬到院子,饭菜也搬出来,在院子里天高地阔地吃起来.我被这乡村的风景吸引住了,下次如果还有机会,我再来“情语村庄”参观风景.乡下人家不论什么时候,不论什么季节,都有一道独特、迷人的风景!
其他类似问题
走在乡村的小路上 初以为,乡村便是童话的乐园。它褪去了城市的浮华,洗尽了尘世的繁杂。它也许是梵高画布上的阿尔,有明镜般纯粹的蓝天,有油彩般绚烂的花海,那金黄的向日葵在阳光的哺育下长出希望的种子;它也许是陶潜诗中的田园,在雾气迷蒙中演绎着仙侣的故事,斜斜的日光轻洒,便是悠然游然。
那只是诗中画中的乡村,当我们真实的走进乡村,用心去感知乡村,便会发现,我们的乡村在经历着苦痛。那里也有阳光,...
扫描下载二维码阵雨过后走在乡村小路上,杰克的鞋子上沾了些泥块。
Jack's shoes were caked with mud in a country road after a shower.
我们看到一大群人走过那条泥泞的乡村小路。
We saw a large group of people walk through the muddy country road.
在一个春天,四个人骑着马走在乡村小路上。
One day in spring four men were riding on horseback along a country road.
在狭窄的乡村小路上开快车很危险。
It is very dangerous to drive fast along narrow country lanes.
他唱了《乡村小路》这首歌,他的声音可真像约翰·丹佛。
He chose the song named Country Road. His voice sounds just like JohnDenver 's.
他们在坎坷不平的乡村小路上走着。
They walk on the rugged country road.
一对夫妇开车在乡村小路上行驶。
A couple drove several miles down a country road.
乡村小路上,杰克的鞋子上沾了些泥块。
Jack's shoes were caked with mud in a country road after a shower.
杰尼:‘乡村小路带我回家’。我有这个CD。
Jenny: "Take Me Home Country Road" . I have this CD.
乡村小路,带我回家,回到我属于的地方。
Country roads, take me home, To the place Ibelong.
沿着乡村小路游走,我们还可以参观了解“马六甲耶糖”的制作过程。
The country road will lead us to view the processing of "Gula Melaka".
在贡亚的农场,糖枫的树枝错落交织、遮蔽了乡村小路宁静的上空。
Sugar maples shade a quiet country road on the Gonyaw farm.
乡村小路,带我回家。
Take me home, country roads.
约翰丹佛-乡村小路,带我回家。
John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads.
我开车顺着一条乡村小路前行,我已经完全迷路了。
I'm driving along a country road and I'm completely lost.
他独自行走在幽静的乡村小路上。
He walked (alone) on a (lonely) country road.
我沿着一条乡村小路行驶,发现了一个挂着审查标志的修车场。
I drove down a country road and found a garage that had an inspection sign.
走在乡村的小路上心情特别愉悦。
It is pleasant to walk along country roads.
一种横穿乡村的小路。
One that blazes a trail.
如果我是一个乡村音乐歌手,我将带着我的吉他回到乡村的小路上。
If I were a country music singer, I will take my guitar to the country road.
一群牛拉着(一辆)沉重的货车沿着(一条)乡村的小路行进着。
A heavy wagon was being dragged along a country lane by a team of oxen.
乡村的小路上,少女享受着阳光。
Maiden is walking on village road enjoying the sunshine.
他们走在乡村的一条小路上。
They are on a road to a village.
上星期天,我们在乡村公园里沿着小路散步。
Last Sunday, We took a walk along a trail in a country park.
所有的人都跟我说这条乡村公路虽然是小路,但保养得不错,不会有问题的。
This road, albeit small, is in good repair, everyone told me. It would not be a problem.
所有的人都跟我说这条乡村公路虽然是小路,但保养得不错,不会有问题的。
This road, albeit small, is in good repair, everyone told me. It would not be a problem.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 你把我比作什么人 的文章

随机推荐