the day has eyes. the daynightt has ears!

手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:<个人空间_51游戏社区,真人配对玩游戏
&2005-上海我要网络发展有限公司  沪ICP备号今日推荐:
高考英语模拟试题
作者:夏建华&&&&文章来源:楚水实验学校&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
2015高考模拟试题楚水实验学校一、单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)  1. ―Will you take part in the speech contest?  ― I have long been expecting such an activity.  A. Its my pleasure.B. Not at all.  C. But why?D. Thats for sure.  2. The Wall Street Journal on March 14 reported that the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in the air for several hours past the time of its last confirmed location. The truth is still unclear now.  A. could have stayedB. must have stayed  C. will have stayedD. would have stayed  3. The Chinese abacus (算盘), officially as a cultural heritage at the 8th Annual UNESCO World Heritage Congress, is another symbol of Chinese wisdom.  A. listingB. listed  C. having listedD. having been listed  4. ―How long would you like me to heat the oil?  ―Heat it till it to smoke.  A. would startB. will start  C. startsD. start  5. basic firstaid techniques will help you respond quickly to emergencies.  A. KnownB. Having known  C. KnowingD. Being known  6. Some school teachers complained, “Many kids havent got any hobbies― you call playing computer games a hobby.”  A. unlessB. once  C. sinceD. if  7. ―Jack cant concentrate on his lessons recently.  ―Yes, that may why he did so badly in the last test.  A. answer forB. stand for  C. call forD. account for  8. I attended a bird show, some birds were trained to speak, some to play basketball and some to ride bikes.  A. whichB. when  C. whereD. as  9. on both sides of the street excited fans who wanted to see the famous singing star.  A. Standing; wasB. Waiting; were  C. Arriving; wasD. Living; were  10. ―Why do you choose to work in an international travel agency?  ―Well, you know, English is my . So it is my best choice.  A. strengthB. talent  C. abilityD. skill  11. Michelle found a job as a high school teacher which spending quite a lot of time with students.  A. enjoysB. practices  C. involvesD. suggests  12. A volcano in Indonesia erupted on November the 16th, 2013, and , hundreds of people were killed.  A. consequentlyB. continuously  C. constantlyD. consistently  13. After school we went to the readingroom to do some reading, only to be told that it .  A. was decorated  B. had decorated  C. had been decorating  D. was being decorated
  14. Recently the Ministry of Environmental Protection issued a circular (通知) saying that China may adopt flexible working hours and stop school classes the highest air pollution warnings.  A. for fear ofB. in terms of  C. on top ofD. in case of  15. You are always telling me I am lazy. Look at your room. What a mess it is! .  A. The day has eyes, the night has ears  B. That is like the pot calling the kettle black  C. The great thieves punish the little ones  D. When one will not, two cannot quarrel  二、完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)  When I was a young teenager, about 14, I was already ready to work. My father was a dairy man and he had been working his entire life. For him, getting up at 5 a.m. and working a couple of hours before I went to school, and then 16 more after school until there was not enough 17 to see, were normal.  My father considered putting good work ethics in me to be very 18. He began to show me these, not through 19, but through his actions. He would not 20 a job until it was done. He 21 put his all into everything he did. However, he showed me this not just in working, but in everything. Like when I was in soccer, I wanted to 22 a game once, and he explained to me that I had made a 23 and that even if I just skipped one game, then I did not 24 to play the rest of the games.  So the day I started my first job at the age of 14, I was 25 to show my father that I could do it well, and that I was not going to 26. My entire 27 was to make my father proud of me. I knew that 28 I did, he would not say it in words, but he would show it. My first job was doing construction for a company. As most of you know, construction is not an easy job, especially being so 29. When someone as young as I started working, they would either 30 or get stronger. I got stronger. I worked the 31 I had been taught and I gave that day everything I had. In the end, my boss was 32. He even called to tell my parents what a good worker I was, and my parents eyes 33. From that day on I have worked every job to my full 34, because that day defined (界定) my life. It defined 35 I was going to work, and I will always stick to it in the rest of my life.  16. A. goingB. working  C. learningD. playing  17. A. timeB. chance  C. lightD. strength  18. A. ridiculousB. easy  C. absoluteD. important  19. A. factsB. words  C. practiceD. assessment  20. A. quitB. find
[1]&&& 没有相关文章
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/zxyy/27.html
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
[]10-18[]10-15[]09-26[]06-26[]06-26[]06-19[]05-17[]04-06[]04-03[]04-01[]01-25[]12-26
热门英语文章
☆☆☆☆英语学习版块推荐☆☆☆☆
&&&&&&&&& ☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

我要回帖

更多关于 daynight 的文章

随机推荐