Remember DE last kissremember是什么意思思

找一首韩文歌.其中有句remember last chrismas day!_百度知道
找一首韩文歌.其中有句remember last chrismas day!
是比较轻快的曲风,男的唱的.和水晶\NRG等是一个年代的!
提问者采纳
  太多了  几乎很难找了  还是换换吧  都是好歌  要那个国家很多选择  大部分我都试听过了  中国  找这么多不容易呀!!!!!!!  好累  给点分好吗  带我去寻找 2 杀手  3 牧笛 4 蝴蝶  5 爱死了昨天 6 说你爱我  7 好听 8 发现爱  9 暗恋 10 那一夜  11 妈妈 12 小小  13 一人一梦 14 老子说  15 如果那天没有遇见你 6 淘汰  17 大男人小女孩 18 逆光  21 戏出东方 22 幸福的理由  23 花儿开了 24 漫漫 慢慢  25 蓝眼睛 26 绝不放手 相  27 飘着 8 诛仙-我回来  29 一个人喝着拿铁 30 害我受了伤  31 琴麻岛的海 32 自由不变  33 拥抱的问号 34 爱的纹身  35 提线木偶 36 牧马人  37 你是我唯一的执着 38 思前恋后  39 续雪 40 男人底线  41 无一幸免 42 爱到不能  43 楼梯转角 44 影子  45 陪君醉笑三千场 相46 精神分裂  47 落叶归根 相关MTV 48 OK  49 最爱 50 就算没有明天  51 学会 52 跟我走吧  53 倾城 54 脆弱  55 有了爱 56 烧火  57 人潮人海 58 爱情万岁  59 两败俱伤 60 如果你嫁给我  61 陌路 62 奴隶努力  63 Yes I Do 64 老爹  65 冷酷仙境 6 爱的回答  67 你叫什么名字 68 梦想在望  69 思念地平线 70 疯子  71 微笑的力量 72 可以不流  73 水仙 相关MTV 74 Bad Girl  75 如果在你的怀里满足的死掉 76 20年后的幸福  77 原来这才是真的你 78 妈妈 相  79 懂我 80 她们说  81 再爱你 82 牙齿与爱情  83 五月天 84 月儿圆  85 等你回家 86 孤单星球  87 又沐春风 88 送旧迎新  89 我爱你真的爱你 相90 假行僧  91 宽恕无罪 92 中国话  93 爱的天灵灵94 化  95 天使在人间 6 幻想无罪  97 大世界小作为 98 我怀念的  99 借我一生 100 闪亮亮  都是好歌¥##  韩国  神话的Prefect man和中毒  RAIN的it's raining和不熟悉  HOT的希望和海市蜃楼  NRG的MESSEGE(使者)和GOODBYE MY FRIEND  JTL的A BETTER DAY  KISS的因为是女子  朴龙河的一首最有名的(就这一首好听,名字我忘了,是和SES成员合拍MTV的那首)  BOA的都不错  M.I.L.K的水晶  WAX的补妆  DANA的钻石  蔡妍-两个人、只有你、第三次爱、白雪、幸福的眼泪  李胜基-因为是我的女人、删除、嘴型、大声呼喊、难以开口的话  TIM-我爱你、请小心、一日之间  SG WANNA BE-我的人、另一个我 、罪与罚  东方神起 - 'O'-正.反.合 、相信、HUG、 问候  金俊秀、张力伊-TIMELESS  V.O.S - 看着我的眼睛说话  Super Junior-U  BUZZ-不懂男人、胆小鬼、谎言、约定  BABY VOX-奉献  BADA-VIP  TONY-断肠草  白智英-不爱  玻璃箱子-我可以爱你吗  车太贤-永不后悔的邂逅  成时京-在街上 、你会感动吗、你过的好吗  李孝利-10 MINUES  文熙俊-无私奉献的树、记忆里的小村落  李俊基-不懂爱情、一句话  辉星-不行吗、一年之后、GOOEBYE  安七炫-面具  JEWELRY-SUPER STAR  SEEYA-女人香气  FIN K L-BLUE RAIN、  IVY-A HA、  MC梦-本垒打、天下无敌、I LOVE YOU OH THANK  NRG-别册附录、DREAM  千明勋-奔跑、  PARAN-初恋  RAIN-代替说再见、  SS501-FIGHTER、警告  TEI-咳嗽  金亨舍-我爱你、  金桢勋-踏雪、誓约、海浪、礼物、一直想起你、我知道、早晨  李秀英-你是为爱而生、开始的女人们、CRACE  李仙姬-姻缘、苹果树下  林才范-告解  朴志胤-TRUE LOVE、成人礼  申胜勋-怎么办  沈恩珍-MY LOVE  严正花-招待(邀请)  智善-雕刻、我们的爱、很痛苦的话  亚由美-CUTIE HONEY  玄英-姐姐的梦  张正宇-书信  ERU-黑色眼镜、重生  林朱亨-希望你幸福  PSY-冠军 321  KCM-黑白照片  《A Better Day》 翻 黑蝙蝠中队  《If I leave》 明城皇后  《嫉妒》  《Question》 这首推荐  《最后的晚餐》  《双鱼座》那婊子真帅插曲(小子)  《来自外星的爱情》  《好象爱过》 这首歌名有很多  &a year has already passed&(歌手:Brown Eyes)  &cool-aloha&(恋爱频率原曲)  give my love (最后的舞,请和我一起插曲)  love story  never say goodbye(my girl插曲)  to be with you(美妙人生插曲)  oh my daring(同上)  sculpture(中文名雕刻,美妙人生插曲,连续好几周都是韩国最受欢迎歌曲)  please tell me why(不得不爱原曲)  as one(豪杰春香插曲)  perhaps love(宫的主题曲)  我的你 你的我(爱有天意插曲)  日本  最游记钢琴曲  天空之城主题曲八音盒版  晓之车 鸟之诗 约束  世界に一つだけの花  卒业  夏の花火  雪の华  大きな古い时计  昴  ハナミズキ  雪之华 中岛美嘉的  白雪 很好听 是日文歌 在百度可以找到  滨崎步的  化成泪水 诗片  一公升眼泪》里的两首歌满好  《龙与虎》的片尾曲  《改造野猪》的片尾曲  大冢爱的歌  KAT-TUN的歌  《SUPER LOVER》  《move your body》  《永远の途中》  《perfect day》  《约束のカケラ》  《try your emotion》  《game》《deny》  《dedicated to you》《  w.o.l. (wonder of love)》《  infinity》  英文  Bye Bye, Love  Killing Me Softly With His Song  In The Morning  The Way We Were  Paloma Blanca  Release Me  艾微尔-my happy ending (越听越兴奋!)  两首比较大众化,应该会有不少朋友会喜欢,因为大众不等于庸俗。  groove coverage----god is a girl (谁听了都有感觉)  groove coverage -- far away from home(这首歌已被众多知名DJ誉为当今舞曲最为精华的传世之作)  劲舞团-black black heart (有点慵懒却很美妙的一首歌)  angela ammons - always getting over you(一首我留学时常听到的歌,充满了回忆!)  两首有深度一点的!  tori amos - silent all these years(冷战原曲)(这首要认真听!&特别是高潮那段&听了就知道什么叫做歌唱!)  陶喆-katrina (浓浓的R&B味道,完美!顶级,无法形容!)  两首浪漫的  what will i do(悠长假期英文主题曲)王菲-eyes_on_me(最终于幻想8)  enya 恩雅 long long journey ( 有点象在教堂的感觉)两首有点凄美很动听的歌  should_it_matter  藤田惠美&rita eriksen_-----down by the salley gardens  两首轻轻地吟,淡淡的美  love in December  under the moonlight恋爱世纪配乐  这两首经典了  nana – lonely  小甜甜布兰妮-britney spears—everytime  El Condor Pasa  Take Me Home Country Roads  toni braxton - un-break my heart  stay-tonya mitchell(她的一些歌都还不错)  josh groban!!!!(个人极度喜欢)  sarah connor - just one last dance  Ronan Keating-Loving each day  Faith Hill-If This Is the End  SClub7-Never Had A Dream Come True  Geri Halliwell-It's Raining Men  Don't Cry For Me Argentina  girl sing in the wreckage  i believe i can fly  Keith Urban - Raining On Sunday  Laura Pausini-i need love  mr.biy-to be with you  Santana feat.Michelle Branch--The Game Of Love  WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME  平民天后插曲what dreams are made of  Shape Sugababes Angels With Dirty Faces  Unforgivable Sinner-lene marlin  Lene Marlin - Sitting Down Here  Two Beds And A Coffee Machine  westlife-soledad  westlife-my love  Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti  jesse mccartney - because you live  Gira Con Me-josh groban(听他的歌最好是开音箱)  blue night,one more minute,sleeping child-Michael learns to rock  Overprotected _ Britney Spears  玛丽亚凯莉mariah carey-hero  Avril Lavigne-Complicated  Believe  As Long You Love Me 后街男孩  Every Time I Close My Eyes  此情可待【终有一天感动你】  Backstreet boysas long as you love me  西城男孩  英乐时空Never  英乐时空Believe  as long as you love me  英文歌曲欣赏Every Time  You Drive Me Crazy  You Are My Sunshine  Yesterday Once More 2  Yesterday Once More 1  Yellow  Without You  Wind Flowers  When I Dream Of You  What Will I Do  Unchained Melody  Uptown Girl  Top Of The World  There You'll Be (Pearl Harbor)  The Day You Went Away 3  The Day You Went Away 2  The Day You Went Away 1  The Call  That Is Way It Is  That Is Why  Thank You  Tears In Heaven  Take a look around  Speak Softly Love  Show Me Meaning of Being Lonely  Southwest Cadillac  Song From a Secret Garden  Smoke Gets In Your Eyes  Shape Of My Heart  Season In The Sun  Scarborough Fair  Save The Best For Last  Sailing  Right Here Waiting  Rhythm Of The Rain  Reality  Purple Haze  Proud Of Love (Chinese)  Proud Of Love  Promise Don't Come Easy  Problem (Rap)  Pretty Boy 2  Pretty Boy 1  Perfect Moment  Pepsi Joy Of Cola  Paint My Love  Only Love  Once Once Again  Northern Star  Never Grow Old  My Love(Westlife)  My Heart Will Go On 2  My Heart Will Go On 1  More Than I Can Say  Mirror Mirror  Listen To Your Heart  Lemon Tree  Jingle Bell  I Want A Fat Baby  It’s Gonna Be Me  In The Rain  Imagine  In My Pocket  I Need to Know  I‘ll Never Break Your Heart  I Will Be Your Friend  If You Were Here  流行金曲[IF]  I Swear  I Believe 2  I Believe 1  Hotel California  Hear Me Cry  Heal The World  Happy New Year  Goat  Goodbye (Celine Dion)  Godness In The Doorway  Get Down  Fly Me To The Moon  First Love  Field Of Gold  Eyes On Me  Everything I Do  Everyone  Edelweiss  Earth Song 2  Earth Song 1  Dumb  Dreams Come True  Don't Make Me Wait  Don't Cry  Dear Diary  Come On Baby  Casablanca  Can You Feel My Love Tonight?  Brothers In Arms  Bressnone  Born In Africa  Black Or White  Bizarre Love  Big Big World  Because Of You  Black And Blue  Because You Love Me  Because I Am A Girl  Back At One  Baby One More Time  As Long As You Love Me  Almost Over You  sljdhfiuweijflkjdfdf
其他类似问题
韩文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Taylor swift 的 & Last kiss & 中英对照歌词_百度知道
求Taylor swift 的 & Last kiss & 中英对照歌词
中英对照的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人听力网 www.rrting.net SiteMap9
<a href="http://www.rrting.net/search/download.asp?
<a href="http://www.rrting.net/search/download.asp?
<a href="http://www.rrting.net/search/download.asp?Taylor Swift - Last Kiss Lyrics To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".I still remember the look on your face
Lit through the darkness at 1:58
The words that you whispered for just us to know
You told me you loved me so why did you go... away.
I do recall now the smell of the rain,
Fresh on the pavement,
I ran off the plane,
That July ninth, the beat of your heart,
It jumps through your shirt I can still feel your arms.
But now I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes,
All that I know is I don't know,
How to be something you miss.
Never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name forever the name on my lips
I do remember the swing of your step
The life of the party you're showing off again
And I roll my eyes and then you pulled me in.
I'm not much for dancing,
But for you I did because
I loved your handshake meeting my father
I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
How you'd kiss me when I was in the middle of saying something.
There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions and
I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes,
All that I know is I don't know, how to be something you miss.
Your name forever the name on my lips
So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep and
I'll feel you forget me like I use to feel you breathe and
I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are.
Hope it's nice where you are and
I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day and
Something reminds you,
You wish you had stayed we can plan for a change in weather and time,
I never planned on you changing your mind.
I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes,
All that I know is I don't know, how to be something you miss.
Your name forever the name on my lips,
Just like our last kiss,
Forever the name on my lips,
Forever the name on my lips.
Just like our lastLyrics taken from /lyrics/t/taylor_swift/last_kiss.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintCorrectLikeTweet+1u+1UnregisteredSep 2, 2012 at 12:03 pmu+1UnregisteredMar 4, 2012 at 9:04 amu0UnregisteredMay 4, 2012 at 1:20 amu0UnregisteredFeb 13, 2012 at 5:54 pmu0UnregisteredDec 18, 2011 at 11:05 pm.
U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
&Florida Georgia Line&Fall Out Boy&5 Seconds Of Summer&Lorde&Trey Songz&RaeLynn&James Newton Howard&Maroon 5 UsernameYour explanationAdd image by pasting the URLExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I&#039;m cool![Intro]&
[Pre-Chorus]&
[Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered

我要回帖

更多关于 last kiss 的文章

随机推荐