两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九上Unit 2 练习题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初二英语单词拼写填空1、What I ____ does Tom speak?2、They're having fun w_____ a basketball game on TV.3、Yunna is the s_____ of China.4、She's of m_____ build and she has long hair.5、_____(run) is good for our health.6、I looked my _百度作业帮
初二英语单词拼写填空1、What I ____ does Tom speak?2、They're having fun w_____ a basketball game on TV.3、Yunna is the s_____ of China.4、She's of m_____ build and she has long hair.5、_____(run) is good for our health.6、I looked my
初二英语单词拼写填空1、What I ____ does Tom speak?2、They're having fun w_____ a basketball game on TV.3、Yunna is the s_____ of China.4、She's of m_____ build and she has long hair.5、_____(run) is good for our health.6、I looked my ruler e_____,but I couldn't find it.7、I think France is an interesting c_____.8、I like the book very much because there are many f_____ in it.9、There will be a s______ contest next month.10、M_____ Is her favorite subject.He likes it very much.第3题是Yunnan第8题是I like the book very much because there are many fun s_____ in it.
language2.watching3.south4.medium5.Running6.everywhere7.country8.stories9.sports(这个不是很具体啊.)10.Maths快本忠实粉丝随时为你解答.&对楼下几位回答的纠正:&fun不能加s&&是不可数名词&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&France是法国&是一个国家&不是城市
我第9题填的science
第九题答案应该是对本单元学习的单词的考核
你可以看看现在学习的单元的单词找S开头的
languagewatchingsouthmediumrunning7.city8.看书上本单元单词表找该字母开头的单词9.simple10.Math
fun不加s的吧,s开头的是semester学期的意思
languagewatchingsouthmediumRunningeverywherecountrystoriesspeechMath
language & 2.watching & 3.south &4.medium &5.Running & 6. everywhere & 7.country && &8. stories & & & & &9.speech & & 10.Math1.France is a big country.It has coasts on three sides.2.Learning English is very important for us.3.The women is my aunt.She has long hair.4.Why don't you go to the party tonight?5.Alice attended an important meeting yesterday.6.Tom is so young that_百度作业帮
1.France is a big country.It has coasts on three sides.2.Learning English is very important for us.3.The women is my aunt.She has long hair.4.Why don't you go to the party tonight?5.Alice attended an important meeting yesterday.6.Tom is so young that
1.France is a big country.It has coasts on three sides.2.Learning English is very important for us.3.The women is my aunt.She has long hair.4.Why don't you go to the party tonight?5.Alice attended an important meeting yesterday.6.Tom is so young that he can't go to school.7.I spend half an hour reading Enlish every day.
1.法国是一个大国,它有三处沿海2.对我们来说学习英语很重要3.这个妇女是我的阿姨,她有着长头发4.你为何不去今天晚上的派对呢?5.Alice昨天晚上出席了一场重要的会议.6.Tom太年轻了以至于他不能去上学7.我每天花半个小时来读英语.aunt mart is a good-looking woman.she has long curly hair 改为 同义句aunt mart is a good-looking woman ---------long curly hair_百度作业帮
aunt mart is a good-looking woman.she has long curly hair 改为 同义句aunt mart is a good-looking woman ---------long curly hair
aunt mart is a good-looking woman.she has long curly hair 改为 同义句aunt mart is a good-looking woman ---------long curly hair
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
with祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 the woman is my aunt 的文章

随机推荐