求6六人英语短剧剧本幽默短剧剧本

英语话剧剧本_英语剧本网_VOA英语学习网
N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candie. Oh, xu …… He is coming!
This short play is set in a restaurant named Scottish Taste / Feel. Uncle Zhao, in his customary Chinese tunic suit, enters, carrying a string of garlic on his back and a pheasant in hand, with his granddaughter Yadar in tow.)
旁白:(喜洋洋背景音乐起)---New Years Eve,Xi’er is talking with her boyfriend on the phone, suddenly ,doorbell sounded.(叮咚!叮咚……)
Mon.:Tomorrow will be Christmas. But Della feels very sad. Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , Jim . She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents .
They have only 20 dollars a week, it doesn’t leave much for saving.
FORREST (voice-over) That Momma, she sure was right.Its funny how things work out.EXT. BAYOU LA BATRE/BUBBAS MOMS HOUSE - DAYForrest walks up to a shack on the edge of the Bayou. A group of black kids play in the front yard.
Narration: Carrie, Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company. This day they are talking in the office. Ca: Bingo! I finally finish this case. It is really tough! I have not slept well for almost a week.
Zixia, listen to me. I think I ‘ve fallen in love with you once I know you. I want to show my sincerity. So I request you to marry me in front of my bros. This Pandora’s Box is my gift to you. I hope you would say yes.
N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
在中学时,阿甘为了躲避同学的追打而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。在大学里,他被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。
This story is about two good friends Cathy and Susan. Cathy on the other hand, Susan is a very heavy girl. Therefore Cathy and Susan want to change themselves.
Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died.
a long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…
Good morning everyone. Now, I will tell you a story about Mr. Tortoise and Miss Hare. In a very big forest, there lives many different kinds of animals, like monkeys, chicks, a Hare and an honest Tortoise. Miss Hare is very proud of her long legs and she
Long long ago, there were three little pigs living with their mother. They were very happy and they were very kind to their friends. Look! They are coming!
In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
I just bought a new pair of shoes for my son from the fox supermarket .and you know ,he can't always have that sports shoes on his feet .In addition ,I bought meat from the delicatessen .he like it .
Tom: Where is my school bag? Mum: Here it is. Are you ready? Tom: Yes. Goodbye, mummy. Goodbye ,daddy.
Mrs. Lin, calm down. If he did it again, please call me. I’ll help you. And I’ll find sometime to talk to him.
i’ve got an idea!you are going to rob the wedding, don’tyou? i’ll go with you. you take the money and i take the bride.
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
I think arm with tattoos is terriable.Is so danger that you can't change your mind.
So he has! He needs an injection but we have none. Feed him these last three pills with warm water. What else can I do? There’s no medicine left.
You need good weather for skipping classes so you can go out to fool around. And then you need good timing so you can go to the newly opened internet café that is on discount. Finally you need good relationships with the classmates so they can cover it up
how can you hate badminton? it's so much fun, and it involves a lot of exercises!
In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
&&&1&&&&&&
赞助商链接搞笑英语话剧剧本
搞笑英语话剧剧本 英语幽默短剧剧本The Pocket Money Scene1(At Salesmanrs home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to...
搞笑英语话剧剧本您的位置:
《Emperor and the Assassin 荆珂刺秦王搞笑英语话剧剧本》是一篇英语话剧剧本,来源于教客网剧本,校园剧,戏剧栏目
编辑:wangqing
标签:英语话剧剧本 搞笑英语话剧剧本 英语
《7人搞笑英语版话剧剧本-三顾茅庐》是一篇英语话剧剧本,来源于教客网剧本,校园剧,戏剧栏目
编辑:ljb01
标签:英语话剧剧本 英语
荆珂刺秦王搞笑英语话剧剧本 旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy ...
编辑:xnkiss
标签:搞笑英语话剧剧本 英语话剧剧本 英语求职信
人浏览 Napol&on and his soldiers 拿破仑和他的士兵。如果有人不断的跟你问同样的问题,你会是什么下场,那就 Napoleon and his soldiers 拿破仑和他的士兵。如果有人...
编辑:mabozxm
标签:搞笑英语话剧剧本
原内容已删除,以下为笑话 日,我被捕了。第一天,敌人严刑拷打我,我没招。第二天,敌人用辣椒水泼我,我还是没招。第三天,敌人用美人计,我招了。第四天...
标签:搞笑英语话剧剧本 人英语 灰姑娘英语剧本
英语幽默短剧剧本The Pocket Money Scene1(At Salesman's home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them ...
编辑:jn325873
标签:搞笑英语话剧剧本 英语幽默 英文
英语幽默短剧剧本The Pocket Money Scene1(At Salesmanrs home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to...
编辑:eafonzh
标签:搞笑英语话剧剧本 英语幽默 英文 英语网
校园搞笑短话剧剧本,5人英语话剧搞笑剧本,6人英语话剧双语剧本,六人英语话剧表演剧本,大学生英语话剧剧本,。 编辑整理答案1:这里提供经典英文剧本,台词,字幕 http:...
编辑:youngng
标签:人英语 英文 英语话剧剧本 英语 英语电影对白
旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy w
编辑:xpxuepeng
标签:搞笑英语话剧剧本 英语网
旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy w
编辑:robot
标签:搞笑英语话剧剧本搞笑英语短剧剧本-4人版;4个人表演的英语搞笑短剧
发布时间:
搞笑英语短剧剧本-4人版;4个人表演的英语搞笑短剧
搞笑英语短剧剧本-4人版;4个人表演的英语搞笑短剧
4人搞笑英语短剧剧本  Narration: Carrie, Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company. This day they are talking in the office.  Ca: Bingo! I finally finish this case. It is really tough! I have not slept well for almost a week.  Wing: Me too .I always get so busy in this season. I have drunk three cups of coffee in order to keep awake.  Ci: Our boss must be enjoying his holiday in Fiji very much. What do you think he will feel when he comes back to see our case?  Ca:Of course he will feel surprised and give each of us a promotion.  Wing: Come on, he is a devil, how could he do this to us? Anyway, we should award ourselves for these days hard work!  Ca: You are right. Let’s pig out on junk food!  Wing: I have stayed in China for a whole year and I miss my hometown. I miss German food!  Ca: so do I .how much I love French food!  Ci: I have not eaten German or French food before. Do you have any recommendation?  Ca: If you visit France or go to a French restaurant, snails, cheese, and goose liver and red wine are the best choices.from   Wing: You also can’t miss the famous German sausage, ham and blue checse  Ci: They all sound yummy. But do you know what Chinese eat when they miss their families?  Wing&Ca: No  Ci: The answer is dumplings!  Ca:Well ,I heard that before though I haven’t tasted .  Wing: Can you make dumplings, CiCi? Would you make some for us? I have been longing for dumplings for a long time.  Ci: Aha, it is as easy as a pie for me .what about coming to my house tonight? We can make dumplings together. I will teach you how to cook it.  Ca: Great! That is fantastic. Then it will be the first time to make and eat dumplings  Wing: Very good idea! We could busy some basic ingredient at the supper market after work.  Ci: Sure.We need flour, yeast, pork, cabbages, vinegar, sauce and ginger.  (The three colleagues had their shopping and now they are in CiCi’s house)  CiCiours some pour on the table and said:”Carrie, can you fetch some water here?”  Ca: sure, here you are .what s next?  Ci:Ci:we have to mix the flour yeast and water together .be careful ,don’t add too much water.  Ca: Okay, I’m kneeing the dough repentedly.it is becoming and softer  Wing: Yeah, I am cutting the pork into many small pieces, and then I will add several spoons of oil in it .shall I blend them?  CiCi: Yes, make sure they blend well. A bit salt and a spoon of vinegar are needed, too.  (an hour later)  Ca: Yes, the dumplings are prepared .lets start!  CiCi: Wait! I remember well that you all miss the food from your hometown.Look, what are these?  Ca: Wow! Cheese! Where did you get it? And my favorite red wine.  Wing: God. Those are sausage and ham, I can’t believe it!  CiCi: Haha, it is a big surprise, isn’t it? Now ,we are got all three countries’ food ready.  Ca: So it is a complete big meal.  Wing: An unforgettable banquet in my life. Let’s cheers!  Ca, Ci, Wing: Cheers!
各位同学:&为帮助大家练习口语,学院特请来优秀的北外学生陪着大家一起学习。&“我和北外学生学英语”VOB口语练习节目形式:第一部分,学生朗诵主题相关文章,小导师纠正发音;第二部分,小导师引导大家就主题展开讨论。&小导师们均是北外学生中的佼佼者:
王欣:英语学院英语语言与文化专业大四的学生,参加过众多大型会议及赛事,如外交官论坛,北京东城区英语比赛评委等。
范一宁:英语学院大四学生,已保研,分别以“优秀”和8分的成绩通过专四和雅思考试,连续两年任深圳赛格人才培训中心(深圳唯一雅思考点)的教师及助教,并荣获奖学金、“三好学生”称号,也曾赴港交流学习。
曲琳婕:英语学院国际新闻与传播专业学生,曾获校奖学金,曾任英语学院团总支学生会学习部委员,《First Mover》系报副主编。曾是IDEA-BFSU 国际辩论赛志愿者和印度班加罗尔AIESEC Footprint 项目国际志愿者。
石佳丽:国际商学院专业大四学生,已保送本校高翻研究生。英语专四优秀,听说读写译均衡发展,译作《艾莉的手绘日记――毛茸茸的好朋友》已由人民邮电出版社出版发行。专业,2011年保送至北外。英语达到专业四级水平,并通过BEC剑桥商务英语(高级)考试。在校获得优秀团干部、社会工作奖等荣誉。参加2013年“歆语”工程暑期支教活动,赴湖南长沙县一中开展为期3周的英语夏令营。
分2页&当前为第1页&&&&&跳转:第1页第2页
咨询热线:
职业发展动态
英语学习天地
如何在BEC初级阅读考试中取得高分?主讲名师:石丽敏
如何应对BEC写作考试?主讲名师:石丽敏
招生专业答疑
网络教育快讯
职业发展动态
北京校本部学习中心:010-10170 | 上海学习中心:021- | 南京学习中心:025-呼和浩特学习中心 | 青岛学习中心: | 广州学习中心:020-杭州学习中心:1 | 沈阳学习中心:024- | 齐齐哈尔学习中心:日照学习中心: |
&& 招生咨询邮箱: && 助学建议邮箱: &&&
北外在线(北京)教育科技有限公司经营许可证编号:京ICP备号-5 | 京公网安备28Copyright 2001-, All Rights Reserved
| 版权所有: 北京外国语大学网络教育学院(北京外国语大学)6人搞笑英语话剧剧本_百度作业帮
6人搞笑英语话剧剧本
6人搞笑英语话剧剧本
阿甘正传的片断FORREST (voice-over) That Momma,she sure was right.It's funny how things work out.EXT.BAYOU LA BATRE/BUBBA'S MOM'S HOUSE - DAY Forrest walks up to a shack on the edge of the Bayou.A group of black kids play in the front yard.FORREST (voice-over) I didn't stay home for long,because I'd made a promise to Bubba.And I always try to keep my promise.So I went on down to Bayou La Batre to meet Bubba's family and make their introduction.Bubba's mother named MRS.BLUE and her other children look at Forrest.MRS.BLUE Are you crazy,or just plain stupid?FORREST Stupid is as stupid does,Mrs.Blue.MRS.BLUE I guess.EXT.BUBBA'S GRAVE - DAY Forrest steps over to Bubba's tombstone.FORREST (voice-over) And of course,I paid my respect to Bubba himself.FORREST Hey,Bubba,it's me,Forrest Gump.I remember everything you said,and I got it all figured out.Forrest pulls out notes from his pocket.FORREST I'm taking the twenty-four thousand,five hundred and six-two dollars and forty-seven cents that I got...EXT.BAYOU - DAY Forrest walks across a yard where men are cleaning shrimp.FORREST (voice-over) ...well,that's left after a new hair cut and a new suit and I took Momma out to real fancy dinner and I bought a bus ticket and three Doctor Peppers.Forrest walks along a wooden pier.Forrest pays an old black shrimper a large wad of cash.OLD SHRIMPER Tell me something.Are you stupid or something?FORREST Stupid is as stupid does,sir.EXT.BUBBA'S GRAVE Forrest stands at the grave.FORREST Well,that's what's left after me saying,"When I was in China on the All-America Ping-Pong Team,I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flex-O-Ping-Pong Paddle." Which everybody knows it isn't true,but Momma says it's just a little white lie so it wouldn't hurt nobody.So,anyway,I'm putting all that on gas,ropes and new nets and a brand-new shrimpin' boat.EXT.BAYOU - DAY Forrest steers his shrimping boat.The boat is old and rusty.Forrest unleashes his nets as his catch of the day drops to the deck.It is a bunch of garbage and shells.Forrest picks up one shrimp.FORREST (voice-over) Now,Bubba had told me everything he knows about shrimpin',but you know what I found out?Shrimpin' is tough.EXT.DOCKS Forrest pulls a couple of shrimp out of a bucket.FORREST I only caught five.OLD SHRIMPER A couple of more,you can have yourself a cocktail.The old shrimper begins to walk away,then stops and looks at Forrest.OLD SHRIMPER Hey,you ever think about namin' this old boat?FORREST (voice-over) I'd never named a boat before,but there was only one I could think of.Forrest paints a name on the side of his boat.The name is "Jenny." FORREST (voice-over) The most beautiful name in the wide world.您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
Napoléon and his soldiers:4-6人搞笑英语话剧剧本
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Napol&on and his soldiers 拿破仑和他的士兵。如果有人不断的跟你问同样的问题,你会是什么下场,那就是不是他疯,就是你疯。 众士兵排列整齐的上。 M: Attent
Napol&on and his soldiers 拿破仑和他的士兵。如果有人不断的跟你问同样的问题,你会是什么下场,那就是不是他疯,就是你疯。
众士兵排列整齐的上。
M: Attention.(立正) Turn right/left. Quick time, march!(齐步走) (吹哨)
Halt!(立定) Turn right/left. At ease!(稍息).Dismiss!(解散)
(在宿舍里)
Ss: Cheer!(干杯)
(班长带着一新士兵推门进来)
M: Hello!Everyone! This is Sam. He is Swede. Today he join us. Let's give him a warm welcome!
Ss: Welcome! Welcome! (握手、拍肩 和他打招呼,但是他摇摇头)
M: He doesn't know French at all.
Ss: What a pity!
有一天,一个士兵慌慌张张的跑了过来。
A. Monitor! Monitor!
M: What's the matter with you?
A: I hear Napolan will be here in a month.
M: What shall we do?
B. I hear N often asks three quenstions. and often in an order. The first one is &How old are you?&. The second one is &How long have you been in the Amry?&. The third one is &Did you join any of my two compaigns?&
M: All of us have no problem except Sam. He doesn't know French. What
shall we do?
B. I have an idea. From now on all of us teach him the three questions at any time.
各种场合:
睡觉: A: Sam. How old are you?
Sam:21.sir!
A: How long have you been in the Army?
Sam: 3 years sir!
A: Did you join any of my two compaigns?
Sam: Both.sir!
吃饭:B:Sam. How old are you?
B: How long have you been in the Army?
B: Did you join any of my two compaigns?
跑步:C:Sam. How old are you?
C: How long have you been in the Army?
C: Did you join any of my two compaigns?
Ss: We believe that's no problem at all.
A:(慌慌张张的) N is coming. N is coming.
(众士兵立正)
N: Hello! Everyone. How are you?
Ss: Fine. Thank you!sir!
Sam 在哆嗦,引起了拿破仑的注意。
N: (走到他的面前)Well. How long have you been in the Army?
Sam: 21 . sir.
N: (非常吃惊的) How old are you?
Sam: (非常自信的) 3 .sir.
N: (生气的) Either you or I am mad!!!!
Sam:(洋洋得意的)Both. sir!!!
Ss: My god!!!
众士兵失望的下场了。
双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&双语阅读&|&
口语交际排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼

我要回帖