然后以约120个词就“诚实守信的好人推荐词”的主题发表看法,并包括以下早点:(1)你对不诚实守信的好人推荐词现象的看法

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~求一篇关于学习或生活中遇到挑战的作文用120个词就“在学习或生活中如何面对挑战”这个主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:1在学习或生活中,你曾经遇到过什么比较大的挑战?2你是如何面对_百度作业帮
求一篇关于学习或生活中遇到挑战的作文用120个词就“在学习或生活中如何面对挑战”这个主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:1在学习或生活中,你曾经遇到过什么比较大的挑战?2你是如何面对这个挑战的?你成功了吗?3面对挑战的经历,你有何感悟?(文中不得出现真实名字和学校名称)
蓝枫悦脱51
自己作文 不想着做 失去了作文的意义 现在你就在挑战自己!自己写吧!
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码第二节读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The Guangzhou Children’s Palace and Urbanities Growing magazine last week published the results of survey about ho_百度作业帮
第二节读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The Guangzhou Children’s Palace and Urbanities Growing magazine last week published the results of survey about how children and parents view thankfulness. 84% of parents think that today most children do not feel a sense of thankfulness toward their parents. 90% of the parents said that the key to teaching children to be thankful toward their parents is for parents to set a good example themselves. If parents expect their kids to be more thankful to them, they themselves should be thankful toward their kids as well as toward others.How do children understand the idea of being thankful? Most children think that being thankful means repaying those who have supported them. 44% of the children think that they should be grateful to those who once helped them or br 36% of the children think that if someone helped them before, then they should do something for
and 20% said that they should be grateful to their parents for bringing them up. No kids think that being thankful was something out of date.[写作内容]1.&&&以约30个词概括短文的要点;2.&&&以约120个词就 “对父母的感谢” 这个主题发表自己的看法,包括以下要点:你认为子女是否应该对父母表示感谢并指出原因;你通常以怎样的方式对自己的父母表示感谢。[写作要求]1.&&&可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.&&&标题自拟。[评分标准]&&&&&&&&&&&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&My Thankfulness for My Parents According to recently released survey results, most parents do not think their children are thankful toward them, while children think thankfulness is important and a means to repay those who have helped them. Throughout our life, numerous people deserve our thanks. Our parents are the first we should thank. In my opinion, we should always be thankful toward our parents for the fact that they give us our lives and bring us up. Our parents Show us their great love and take good care of us. When we get sick, they become so worried that they can not sleep at night. Our parents always give us the best but never ask for anything in return. Therefore, we should always be thankful toward our parents. Personally, I often express my thankfulness in words and by sharing my parents’ difficulties, such as “doing more household work” and “preparing a meal for them on their birthdays”. I think these small deeds make my parents very happy.
扫描下载二维码阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
Halloween (万圣节) is a holiday
widely celebrated with different names in many countries. It has now lost its
religious connections and is celebrated largely as a children's day in the
United States.
&&In recent years, on this day,
children come to the door to have friends and neighbours admire their costumes
and guess who they are behind the false faces and receive treats of candy,
fruit or cookies. They say, “Trick or Treat&, meaning, “I will play a
trick on you if you do not give me a treat.&
More recently , this practice has even developed
into a significant international activity. Instead of candy, the children
collect money for UNICEF(联合国国际儿童紧急救援基金). This special collection of money by children
for needy children throughout the world is known as “UNICEF Trick or
Treat&. Begun only recently, it results in several million dollars each
year contributed to UNICEF. The collection box is orange, reminiscent (引人联想的) of the pumpkin.
【写作内容】
1、以约30个词概括短文的要点。
2、然后以约120个词就“帮助儿童”这个主题谈谈你的看法,内容包括:
1)、你读完这篇文章后的感受;
2)、你会怎样帮助贫困的儿童;
3)、谈谈你对帮助贫困儿童的建议。
【写作要求】
1.你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇150字左右的英语短文。
Mayor Bloomberg has been the mayor of New York City
for nearly nine years, but for ten years he has been wearing the same shoes.
This is really rare to be seen on a billionaire.
“The mayor owns two pairs of work shoes,” said the spokesman.
“One day he’ll wear one, the next the other. When they got worn down, he has
them repaired. He could buy any shoes he wanted, but he says since they are
comfortable, and they work, there’s no need for a new pair.” According to the
spokesman, the mayor saves in his footwear and he also keeps it up in his
personal as well as governmental finance. “When he buys a cup of coffee, he
chooses the smallest size. He buys only what he needs.”
Such is the mayor of New York City, who cares little
about his shoes, avoids wasting money and focuses his attention on his work and
his people in the city.
But what about our fellow students nowadays? Some wear
super expensi besides, they buy as many as possible, far
more than two pairs. They always want the latest, the newest and throw the old
ones away though they haven’t worn them for many times.
【写作内容】
1. 以约30个词概括以上短文的内容。
2. 以约120个词就“勤俭节约”这一主题发表你的感想和看法,内容包括:
(1)给出你对这位市长的评价;
(2)举一个你尊敬的人勤俭节约的例子,说明他对你的影响;
(3)列举你生活中浪费的坏习惯并说说你勤俭节约的决心。
【写作要求】
1. 作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
【评分标准】
概括准确,语言规范内容合适,语篇连贯。
参考词汇:节俭的
provident/thrifty
阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇150字左右的英语短文。Mayor Bloomberg has been the mayor of New York City for nearly nine years, but for ten years he has been wearing the same shoes. This is really rare to be seen on a billionaire.“The mayor owns two pairs of work shoes,” said the spokesman. “One day he’ll wear one, the next the other. When they got worn down, he has them repaired. He could buy any shoes he wanted, but he says since they are comfortable, and they work, there’s no need for a new pair.” According to the spokesman, the mayor saves in his footwear and he also keeps it up in his personal as well as governmental finance. “When he buys a cup of coffee, he chooses the smallest size. He buys only what he needs.”Such is the mayor of New York City, who cares little about his shoes, avoids wasting money and focuses his attention on his work and his people in the city.But what about our fellow students nowadays? Some wear super expensi besides, they buy as many as possible, far more than two pairs. They always want the latest, the newest and throw the old ones away though they haven’t worn them for many times.【写作内容】1. 以约30个词概括以上短文的内容。2. 以约120个词就“勤俭节约”这一主题发表你的感想和看法,内容包括:(1)给出你对这位市长的评价;(2)举一个你尊敬的人勤俭节约的例子,说明他对你的影响;(3)列举你生活中浪费的坏习惯并说说你勤俭节约的决心。【写作要求】1. 作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范内容合适,语篇连贯。参考词汇:节俭的 provident/thrifty
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
The elephant and the fly
An elephant was standing and picking leaves from a
tree. A small fly came,flying and buzzing (嗡嗡叫) near his ear. The elephant waved it away with his
long ears. Then the fly came again, and the elephant waved it away once more.
This was repeated several times. Then the elephant
asked the fly, “Why are you so restless and noisy? Why can’t you stay for a
while in one place? ”
The fly answered, “I am attracted to whatever I see,
hear or smell. My five senses pull me constantly in all directions and I cannot
resist them.What is your secret? How can you stay so
calm and still?”
The elephant stopped eating and said, “My five senses
do not rule my attention. Whatever I do, I get involved in it. Now that I am
eating, I am completely absorbed in eating. In this way I can enjoy my food and
chew it better. I rule and control my attention, and not the other way around.
So when you are in charge of your five senses and attention, your mind will
become calm too.”&
【写作内容】
1、以约30个词概括短文的内容;
2、然后以约120个词就“专注”这一主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点:
(1)看完故事后的感受及启发;
(2)描述一段你或他人因受太多干扰而使学习、生活或工作受到影响的不愉快经历;
(3)你打算在高三这一年里如何保持专注、专心。
【写作要求】
1、在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
【评分标准】
概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。现在请你就以约120个词就如何看待养宠物发表你的看法,这个主题发表你的观点。_百度知道
现在请你就以约120个词就如何看待养宠物发表你的看法,这个主题发表你的观点。
1 有些人把宠物当成家庭一员 你的看法 2 以某一宠物为例 谈谈养宠物的利与弊 3 你对养宠物的建议
我有更好的答案
Keeping pets has become a trend in today's world. There are many reasons why people keep pets.
For instance, they might want some company, or are just animal lovers. Kids also often love pets are they can play with them. Also, pets such as dogs can be used to guard the house, and fish can be used as decoration. I think that having pets is a good thing, but do not approve of some of the breeding methods used on some pets, especially dogs and cats, in order to sell them to pet owners.
If a person adopts a stray and keeps it as a pet, it is a good thing. This way, not only will the strays be kept off the streets, but the person can also enjoy the...
1 把宠物看成家庭的一员是对的
这可以看出你们对宠物的关爱和喜爱之情
2 比如说养鱼
养鱼的好处是买个水族箱把鱼装在里面 摆在厅里
大气 又好看
养鱼的坏处是鱼儿容易死,还贵
而且浪费水
水族箱小不好看显得小气 穷
水族箱大一个星期下来浪费水差不多有你一个人一年洗澡的水量, 3
我对养宠物的建议是
:对待宠物要像你的家人
你的知己 你的兄弟来对待
要让宠物感觉到你是关心它的
我的建议到此结束 谢谢!饲养宠物已成为当今世界的潮流。为什么人们有饲养宠物的原因很多。
例如,他们可能需要一些公司,或只是动物爱好者。孩子们还常爱宠物,他们可以和他们一起玩。此外,如狗宠物可用于看守房子,和鱼可以作为装饰。我认为拥有宠物是一件好事,但不赞成对一些宠物,特...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
养宠物的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 诚实守信主持词 的文章

随机推荐