求大神帮初中英语单句改错改错

英语短文改错 求大神 谢谢!!_百度知道
英语短文改错 求大神 谢谢!!
I heard I am going to be my aunt's bridesmaid(伴娘). I felt so exciting that I didn't sleep well that night after my aunt' wedding day. Although felt tired I got up early the next morning and went to my aunt's house to get dressing. Having put my blue dress, I carried a bunch of flower. My aunt wore a white dress, that made her very beautiful. Following my aunt and my father, I entered into the church. Everybody were smiling. After the wedding, I left the church happy.
共十错误啊
提问者采纳
解答I heard I am(1、改was) going to be my aunt's bridesmaid(伴娘). I felt so exciting(2、改excited) that I didn't sleep well that night after(3、改before) my aunt' wedding day. Although felt tired, I got up early the next morning and went to my aunt's house to get dressing(4、改dressed). Having put (5、加on) my blue dress, I carried a bunch of flower(6、改flowers). My aunt wore a white dress, that(7、改which) made her very beautiful. Following my aunt and my father, I entered into(8、掉into) the church. Everybody were(9、改was) smiling. After the wedding, I left the church happy(10、改happily).
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
am改wasexciting改excitedafter改beforeaunt'改aunt'sfelt前加Idressing改dressedput my blue dress改put my blue dress onthat改whichwere改washappy改happily
你好对应的行数依次是1.:am改成was,exciting改成excited2.after改成 beforefelt改成 feeling3.dressing改成dressedput 后面加on4.that 改成whichinto去掉5.were改成washappily
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁短文改错,求英语大神赐教!!!_百度知道
短文改错,求英语大神赐教!!!
提问者采纳
celebrating--celebratedclose--closelyhad--hasmonth--monthsA best--The bestroast--roastedpie--piesits--theirwhere--whenwell--good
你能不能保证全对?
但这为什么全是改错,而没有一些删去的单词或是添上的单词呢?这不科学吧?
不是每次非得有删去或添加的错误处.
好吧,陌生大神相信你一次!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙看两篇英语短文改错 1. Today the graduation ceremony w_百度知道
求大神帮忙看两篇英语短文改错 1. Today the graduation ceremony w
求大神帮忙看两篇英语短文改错 1. Today the graduation ceremony was held and some students from Senior One and Two were invited to attend an event. The students were very exciting as they were m graduate with the school, where they had studied for three years. The representative of the graduates made a speech, saying that he has mixed feelings as they would leave their friend and go to different colleges. He was thankful to the teachers who had helped us to learn and at the same time he regretted working hard. As I was not to graduate, I felt excited. I learned from the ceremony which I would value every hour of the time in school in case of I would regret one day.
2. I like doing physical exercise. Our teachers say physical movements not only improve one’s health, but also does good to the efficiency of learning. On the morning, I spend at least half an hour run on the playground, where there are hundreds of students running around. In the afternoon, I played basketball matches with his classmates against other classes. Sometimes I join my friends in football matches. Before the game is over, I am dry through. Tired as I am, but I feel very happy. From working with my classmates, I have learned an importance of cooperation. That is more, I feel more energetic after movements and learn things fast with a clearer head.
提问者采纳
1an event--the eventexciting--excitedm graduate with--to graduate fromhas--hadfriend--friendsus--himworking--not workingAs--Althoughwhich--thatin case of--in case2.On the morning--In the morningrun--runningplayed--playhis--mythrough--all through去掉butFrom--Byan importance--the importanceThat is more--What is morefast--faster
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Although I am not a graduate, I was excited.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁每天来这里练一练,改错写作词汇积累什么都有
前天&17:24