father ,teach ,does,him,to,speak,his,not,English英语连词成句句.

急需!连词成句!初一英语题_百度知道
急需!连词成句!初一英语题
twin、I want______(know)something about your family、nurse?三。8、twenty、He must_____(do)his homework first,classroom,is?13,不是我的?23、——这个航模是你的么、我们从星期一到星期五上学?——是的,in,father&#39:00 every day(改为否定句)3,four,in,in,mother、我大约六点吃早饭,she、your?——不,and9、Please look at_____、帕特是个美国男孩、——这是你的妈妈吗,girl,t_____(have)lunch at home.6,job,school7,我是。24。12,there,sisters,he、——你是王小姐,说勤弛啃佾救敷粟he、把下列句子翻译成英语1.m、England,他来自美国,the?——不、a、他是吉尔,what,have.5一,teacher。20、连词成句1,late、每周六18?5:00 p,is10,and、我经常七点半看电视、I get up at 6?——是,is3,tall。16、你的新鞋子是什么颜色。15,from,new,there。4、把它涂成红色19,new4。6,我可以吃些面包么、这是你的全家照么,what,my,是他的?(改一般疑问句并做肯定回答)2,for?——他是个医生?5,a,and、I,your。我的是白色的。2;t,对吧、She can&#39、I eat lunch at school。21。14。3、be,请问几点、按要求做题1,over8?——是的._____are beautiful、——这是谁的球.四、English,is,is、I_____(not do)my homework at 5。10,and,a,他长得又高又壮,friends.2、They have six lessons every day(对six lessons进行提问)4,她是我的妹妹、classroom。22、凯特的表妹既有礼貌又乐于助人、妈妈、尼克是我的孪生兄弟,English,the2,Lily.3、我们八点开始上课;s?吉尔,slim?17、你不可以在街上踢足球,is,Lucy?6,this,is、They get up at 6。9.(they)4、用所给词的适当形式填空1,don&#39,我有一些,are?11、对不起,她是个工人.二、We______(not have)seven lessons every day?是你的吗、这是萨利。7,classroom、你叫什么名字、——你有光盘么、你们每天上六节课么:00 in the morning(对at 6,students、——你父亲是做什么工作的
提问者采纳
--what is your father&#39:00 p。this is Lisa、I___don&#39?--yes、连词成句【以下回答首字母大写】【there is a teacher and twenty students in the classroom】[what is your father&#39、They get up at 6;t you。I have breakfast at about six?——不、用所给词的适当形式填空1;t have____(not have)seven lessons every day。you can&#39。--whose ball is this?what coulor is your new shoes,aren&#39,对吧?4、这是萨利?][what is this in English?is this your family photo。Nike is my twin brother.21。--is this your mother.]二;t paly football in the street?——是的;t__have___(have)lunch at home、——你有光盘么?——不、你叫什么名字、——你父亲是做什么工作的, i do.2、把下列句子翻译成英语1.7.14、Please look at__them___、——这是谁的球.8.9?excuse me?13?11;s the time please、Is your name?——是的;s cousin is polite and likes hleping ohthers?三,她是个工人?17、——你是王小姐, I am?(改一般疑问句并做肯定回答)do you eat lunch at school哇.][is your mother a murse。you are Miss Wang、把它涂成红色paint it in red19?what&#39?t get up at 6,我是,我有一些。--do you have CDs、你们每天上六节课么、She can&#39.4、按要求做题1.24.12,是他的,她是我的妹妹;s job,他来自美国、He must___do__(do)his homework first、他是吉尔! what&#39:00 every day(改为否定句)they don&#39、——这是你的妈妈吗,他长得又高又壮?--yes?是你的吗;t be late for school.6、每周六every Saturday or Saturdays18、对不起. he is tall and strong.3. mine is white, can I eat some bread、I want___to know___(know)something about your family。--is this your aeromodelling、尼克是我的孪生兄弟?][I have four new friends in my classroom.__They___are beautiful? is this yours.(they)4。Pat is a American boy and he is from the US?][don&#39.m?yes.2.3、We__don&#39.10、——这个航模是你的么?--no。Kate&#39、我们八点开始上课.][ she is a tall and slim girl][he is from England and he is English!一、I get up at 6.5、我们从星期一到星期五上学,she is a worker?--no、They have six lessons every day(对six lessons进行提问)what dt do__(not do)my homework at 5、你的新鞋子是什么颜色,请问几点.四。he i溉讼促瓜讵盖蛤刨s Gill?23.][Lily and Lucy are twin sisters:00 every day.20、帕特是个美国男孩、凯特的表妹既有礼貌又乐于助人.15?--he is a doctor、这是你的全家照么, i have some。I often watch TV at senven thirty,Gill、妈妈;s job、我大约六点吃早饭,我可以吃些面包么.22、我经常七点半看电视, it&#39。我的是白色的。we go to school from Monday to Friday?——是.3?do you have six classes every day?吉尔?yes。we start class at eight,不是我的、你不可以在街上踢足球;s not mine.16.2.][the new classroom is over there?5;s his.6:00进行提问)when do you get up in the morning?——他是个医生, it&#39:00 in the morning(对at 6. she is my sister
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I want___to know___(know)something about your family?[is your mother a murse、——这是你的妈妈吗, I am,your,this.m?——不,in,she is a worker?——是,what,have、They get up at 6,in一?吉尔.]9?mom、——你父亲是做什么工作的,sisters.]4,four,Lily.10、连词成句【以下回答首字母大写】1,he。--do you have CDs,t__have___(have)t get up at 6,他长得又高又壮、这是你的全家照么,is,is、他是吉尔。Pat is a American boy and he is from the US.9?--yes,classroom、We__don&#39,my、She can&#39。he is Gill, it&#39,is[what is your father&#39,他来自美国,there.2,aren&#39、这是萨利、be、妈妈?excuse me,她是个工人、你的新鞋子是什么颜色。we go to school from Monday to Friday、nurse.6.22.]二,Lucy,是他的;t do__(not do)my homework at 5,teacher、a、你不可以在街上踢足球、I___don&#39?——不.8、尼克是我的孪生兄弟、——这是谁的球, i have some。--is this your mother?is this your family photo。--is this your aeromodelling?13.[he is from England and he is English,over[the new classroom is over there、我大约六点吃早饭。I have brs your name.24?——是的?5.4:00进行提问)when do you get up in the morning. he is tall and strong,is.7。我的是白色的,对吧?--no,t you?——他是个医生?4,Es job.16;s cousin is polite and likes hleping ohthers,mother?]5,students,he、每周六every Saturday or Saturdays18! what&#39.20。we start class at eight,the【there is a teacher and twenty students in the classroom】2?17,father&#39,job、把下列句子翻译成英语1,不是我的、按要求做题1,我可以吃些面包么;t be late for school.3、your,我是.(they)4.14,请问几点、Please look at__them___.15:00 every day?]6.2,in,and?三.__They___are beautiful,classroom.2:00 in the morning(对at 6.]7、t have____(not have)seven lessons every day,don&#39、I;s his,is[ she is a tall and slim girl]10?[what is this in English。I often watch TV at senven thirty,is、我经常七点半看电视?--he is a doctor?what coulor is your new shoes?——是的. mine is white?yes。Kate&#39,a. she is my sister?--no,is,new[I have four new friends in my classroom。you are Miss Wang.6、He must___do__(do)his homework first.四。--s the time please, i do, it&#39,are,she,and,and,is、English,for、——这个航模是你的么;t paly football in the street。this is Lisa,what? is this yours,school[don&#39,and[Lily and Lucy are twin sisters、——你是王小姐;s、把它涂成红色paint it in red19?]3、I get up at 6、帕特是个美国男孩?yes?--yes、Es job:00 every day(改为否定句)they don&#39、They have six lessons every day(对six lessons进行提问)what do you have every day.3,friends、凯特的表妹既有礼貌又乐于助人,s not mine。you can&#39、twin?11、我们从星期一到星期五上学、我们八点开始上课.]8。--what is your father&#39,Gill.12、你叫什么名字,a;t?23:00 p, can I eat some bread?(改一般疑问句并做肯定回答)do you eat lunch at school,new,她是我的妹妹、——你有光盘么.5,the.21、I eat lunch at school,tall?what&#39、你们每天上六节课么,girl.3,from、用所给词的适当形式填空1?是你的吗。Nike is my twin brother、对不起,我有一些?do you have six classes every day、twenty
一、连词成句1、There is a teacher and twenty students in the classroom 2、 What is your father's job3、I have four new friends in my classroom 4、 Is your mother a nurse?5、 What is this in English?6、Don't be late for school7、 There is the classroom over new8、 Lily and Lucy are twin sisters 9、,she is a tall and slim girl 10、 He is from England and he is English .二、把下列句子翻译成英语1、——你是王小姐,对吧?——是,我是。 You are Miss Wan,aren't you? Yes,I am.2、这是萨利,她是我的妹妹。This is sally .She is my sister.3、尼克是我的孪生兄弟。Nick is my twin brother.4、这是你的全家照么?Is this the photo of your whole families? 5、他是吉尔,他长得又高又壮。He is Jear and he is tall and strong.6、帕特是个美国男孩,他来自美国。Pat is from America and is a American boy7、凯特的表妹既有礼貌又乐于助人。Kate's cousin is polite and willing to help others.8、——你父亲是做什么工作的?——他是个医生。What's your father's iob ? He is a doctor.9、——这是你的妈妈吗?——是的,她是个工人。Is this your mother? Yes ,she is a worker.10、你叫什么名字?what's your name?11、我大约六点吃早饭。I hava my breakfast about 6 o'clock .12、对不起,请问几点?Excuse me ,what time is it now?13、我经常七点半看电视。I always watch TV on half past 7.14、我们从星期一到星期五上学。We study form Monday to Friday.15、我们八点开始上课。We will begin our lesson on 8 o'clock16、你们每天上六节课么?Do you have 6 lessons everyday?17、每周六every Saturday18、把它涂成红色Draw it into red19、——你有光盘么?——是的,我有一些。Do you have some CD? Yes,I have.20、——这个航模是你的么?——不,是他的。Is this model yours? No,is him.21、——这是谁的球?是你的吗?吉尔?——不,不是我的。我的是白色的。Whom is the ball belong to? IS it yours,Jear ?No,it isn't.Mine is white.22、你的新鞋子是什么颜色?What's the clour of your new shoes?23、你不可以在街上踢足球。You couldn't play football on the street.24、妈妈,我可以吃些面包么?Can I have some bread,mom?三、用所给词的适当形式填空1、I want_to know(know)something about your family.2、We_don't have_(not have)seven lessons every day.3、Please look at them._They_are beautiful.(they)4、I_didn't do_(not do)my homework at 5:00 p.m.5、She can't_have_(have)lunch at home.6、He must_do_(do)his homework first.四、按要求做题1、I eat lunch at school?(改一般疑问句并做肯定回答)Do you eat your lunch at school? Yea,I do2、They get up at 6:00 every day(改为否定句)They don't get up at 6:00 every day3、They have six lessons every day(对six lessons进行提问)How many lessons does they have every day4、I get up at 6:00 in the morning(对at 6:00进行提问)What time do you
get up in the morning同学 你的作业好多撒……泪奔
1 There is a teacher and tuwenty students in the classroom.2 What is your father's job.3 I have four new friends in my classroom.(I have new friends in my new classroom.)4 Is your mother a nurse?5 What is this in English?6 Don't be late for school.7 The new classroom is over there.8 Lucy and Lily are twin sisters.9 She is a tall and slim girl.10 He is from England and he is English.前十句。后面等别人做吧。
1there is a teacher and twenty students in the classroom2what is your father'sjob?
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语 连词成句:1.excited,you,are,so,today,why? 2.should,speak,as mush as,English,possible,you._百度知道
英语 连词成句:1.excited,you,are,so,today,why? 2.should,speak,as mush as,English,possible,you.
time?4,on3.he,peop涨乱斥喝俪估符埔le,go to his office,he,by bus.couldn&quot?5,why.do,his homework,why,t,,sunglasses,finish,wear,did
提问者采纳
Why are you so excited today1;t he finish his homework on tim曰脸侧寡乇干儿袍e. You should speak as much English as possible?2. Why couldn&#39?5. Why did he go to his office by bus.3. Why do people wear sunglasses?4
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
4 why couldn&#39,when,where。4个是问句,见到why1 why are you so excited today?先要大致知道这些词放在一岷底颠吠郯杜锅米起要表达的意思,what等疑问词放在前面。之后根据语法规则排号?2 you should speak as much english as possible,who?5 why do pet he finish his work on time.3 why did he go to his office by bus
1.why are you so excited
2You.should speak English as mush as possible.
hello, nice to meet you online1.You are so excited today.2.You should speak English as much as you possible.3.why did he go to his office by bus?4.Why he couldn't finish his homework on time?5.Why do people wear sunglasses?
正确答案为:1.Why are you so excited today? 2.You should speak english as much as possible.3.Why did he go to his office by bus? 4.Why he couldn't finish his homework on time.5.Wht do people wear sunglasses?
english的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语连词成句 五年级
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语连词成句 五年级
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口中考英语连词成句专练
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
中考英语连词成句专练
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词成句 的文章

随机推荐