we went to a zoo on thursdaywent的否定式形式怎麼写

we went to nanjing by train改成一般疑问句_百度作业帮
we went to nanjing by train改成一般疑问句
we went to nanjing by train改成一般疑问句
Did you go to nanjing by train?
Did you go to Nanjing by train?
went 体现一般过去时,借助助动词did 。Did you go to Nanjing by train ?按要求该句子:1.I went to [Canada] on my holiday.(括号部分提问)2.We went to the zoo on thursday.(改为一般疑问句)3.I go shopping every week.(把every week变成last week)4.I went theve [by train]last year.(括号部分提问)5.I[cl_百度作业帮
按要求该句子:1.I went to [Canada] on my holiday.(括号部分提问)2.We went to the zoo on thursday.(改为一般疑问句)3.I go shopping every week.(把every week变成last week)4.I went theve [by train]last year.(括号部分提问)5.I[cl
按要求该句子:1.I went to [Canada] on my holiday.(括号部分提问)2.We went to the zoo on thursday.(改为一般疑问句)3.I go shopping every week.(把every week变成last week)4.I went theve [by train]last year.(括号部分提问)5.I[climbed a mountain and rowed a boat].(括号部分提问)
1 Where did you go on your holiday?2 Did you go the the zoo on Thursday?3 I went shopping last week.4 How did you go there last year?5 What did you do?你的采纳是我们答题的动力,
Where did you go on your holiday?Did you go to the zoo on Thursday?I went shopping last week.How did you go there last year?What did you do? 学习是一件愉快的事! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
Did you go to the zoo on Thursday?I went shopping last week.How did you go there last year?What did you do?
1 Where did you go on your holiday?2 Did you go to the zoo on Thersday?3 I went shopping last week.4 How did you go there last year?5 What did you do?想想为什么这样改吧,还是自己动脑好,这个给你参考有关小学英文语法Are we going to the zoo?yes ,you are.(为什麼是you are 而不是we are?)_百度作业帮
有关小学英文语法Are we going to the zoo?yes ,you are.(为什麼是you are 而不是we are?)
有关小学英文语法Are we going to the zoo?yes ,you are.(为什麼是you are 而不是we are?)
人称是要变化的啊我问你,我们要不要去动物园,单单问我们又没叫你一起去,你当然说,你们要去啊.
这肯定是具体的语境了,说明回答的这个人只是告知提问者,并不参与去动物园的活动呀。
问句中有we,答句中有you.此句译为:我们是去公园吗?是的,你们是.
哦,要么题是错的,要么那个回答的人是一个不相干的人进来插了句话。we went to a zoo on thursday的否定形式怎麼写_百度作业帮
we went to a zoo on thursday的否定形式怎麼写
we went to a zoo on thursday的否定形式怎麼写
否定形式 We don't go to a zoo on thursday
We didn't go to a zoo on thursday.
We didn't go to a zoo on thursday.希望对您有所帮助小学五年级英语阅读理解试题及答案_百度知道
小学五年级英语阅读理解试题及答案
最好有答案我要二十篇以上的,找一些五年级水平的阅读题练练,马上就要统测了,题型要选择题的
下载的网址也行哟,记得是五年级的。
我有更好的答案
There are seven days in a week . They are Sunday
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday . Sunday is the first day of the week . In Sunday , I am playing cards with my friends . Monday is the second . We are walking to school . Tuesday is the third . I often do my homework . Wednesday is the fourth . We are flying kites in the park . Thursday is the fifth . We do my math . Friday is the sixth . We are working hard at school . Saturday is the seventh . We are having fun together .
)1、There are
days in a week .
)2、What is the first day of a week ?
阅读小短文
我也想知道啊!!!!!!!!!!!!
给哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥哥个哥哥哥哥
呃是关于什么的
五年级水平的就行了,内容不限,稍微简短一点的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小学五年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答