i was stayed at home last night on earth改病句

I was at home last night.(at home画线)改疑问句和画线部分提问
七彩葫芦娃164
你好,疑问句Were you at home last night?划线部分提问;where were you last night .谢谢采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码按要求改写下列句子:1.Mary was born( in 1991) (就括号部分提问)( )( ) Mary born?.2.I did my homework at home last night.(改为否定句)I( )( )my homework at home last night.3.He enjoyed himself at the party(改为同义句)He ( )( )( )( )at the party.4.She wrote a letter to me last month( 改为同义句 ).She ( )( )me last month.5.I recited an English poem at his birthday party.(改为一般疑问句并改否定回答)( ) you ( )an English poem at his birthday party No,I( ).
1.When was 2.didn't do 3.had a good time 4.wrote to 5.Did recitedidn't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.When was2.didn't do3.had a good time4.wrote to5.Did
reciteddin't
(1)what dose(2)didn't did (4)write to (5)do reci(怀疑你打错了字母,有些不会写)
扫描下载二维码习题_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||文档简介
&&k​e​j​i​a​n
大小:473.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢I/was/at home/at 8:30/watching TV/yesterday
...把这5条...连成句子...加油要对的!~!they/yesterday morning/were/on the piayground/playing basketball/we/were/at Wutong Mountain/hiking/this afternoonI/was/last night/having a bath/rang/when/the telephonesomeone/she/was/knocked/having dinner/the door/at/when
I was watching TV 8:30 yesterday.2.They were playing basketball on the playground yesterday morning.3.We were hiking at Wutong Mountain this afternoon.4.When the telephone rang last night,I was having a bath.5.When someone knocked at the door,she was having dinner.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
they were playing basketball on the playground yerterdaywe were hiking at Wutong Mountain this afternoonI was having a bath when the telephone rang last nightsomeone knocked at the door when she was having dinner
不能做把,语法都错了
I was watching TV 8:30 yesterday.
2.They were playing basketball on the playground yesterday morning.
3. We were hiking at Wutong Mountain this afternoon.
4. When the telephone rang last night, I was having a bath.
5.When someone knocked at the door,she was having dinner.
扫描下载二维码I was study english at hone last night.什么地方错了,哪里要改
was是be 动词study是助动词两者在这句话里只能出现一个应把was去掉,study改成过去式.用过去进行时也可以,即was studying,还有home打错了吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I was studying English at home last night.
I studied English at home last night.或者 I was studying English at home last night.
动词前面如果不是被动态或进行时是不能加BE动词的。你那应该是i studied english.......不应该是I was study.......还有个过去进行时的就是I was studying......反正BE动词后面要有动词的话不是过去分词就是ING形式。没有跟着动词原型的。
e没大写,是home吧???
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 last night on earth 的文章

随机推荐