初三英语单项选择专练择

等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
初中英语竞赛单项选择模拟题100题
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:助你考试通关,掌握未来】&&&日
已有415人加入
全国中学生英语能力竞赛单项选择模拟题 ( ) 1. ―You were out when I dropped by your house.― Oh, I_________ for a friend from England at the airport.A. was waiting B. had waited C. am waiting D. have waited( )2. ― Would you like _______?― No, thank you. I’m full. A. something B. anything C. some more D. a little( )3.People in western countries celebrate______ Christmas, while people in China observe______ Spring Festival. A. the B./; / C. / D./;the( )4.There is a plane at 9:30 and one at 12:00; _______ plane will get you to Paris for the car exhibition. A. Either B. Both C. Every D. Each ( )5.Children get tired of learning often because they _____to do better than they can, both at school and at home.A. hope B. are hoped C. expect D. are expected ( )6.Don’t have the horse ______ all the time. It needs a good rest.A. be working B. working C. work D. work( )7.China is known ______ a developing country. A. as B. with C. for D. of( )8.This is the very thing _____ belongs______ .A. him B. him C. to his D. to him( )9.I didn’t do well in the exam. What about you, dear?― I did _____ than you. A. no worse B. no better C. no more D. not better( )10.― What do you enjoy ______ at home in the next few days?― Reading, of course. A. to pass your time B. passing your time C. pass your time D. being passing your time( )11.― The place isn’t too bad, is it ?―_______ it’s a bit too crowded.A. Y and B. No; because C. No, but D. Y but( )12.― May I use your telephone ?― ________ .A. No, you don’t B. Go ahead C. Never mind D. Yes, you do ( )13.Everybody in the village likes Jack because he is good at telling and _____ jokes.A. turning up B. putting up C. making up D. showing up( )14.― __________ is the population of your city ?―About two million.A. How B What C. How many D. How much( )15. How long ______ the film _____ when you got there ?A. has ,begun B. had, begun C. has , been on D. had, been on( )16._____ exciting news ! We’re never had _______ long vacation before.A. W such a B. W such a C. H such a D. W so a ( )17. I couldn’t agree with ________ at the meeting .A. that you said B. which you said C. all what you said D. what you said( )18―Mum , could you buy me a dress like this ?―certainly, we can buy _____ one than this , but _____ this.A. better than B. as good as C. as good as D. not as good as( )19. ― Ann has made great progress recently .―______ and _______.A. So has she , so have you B. So has she , so you have C. So she has , so you have D. so she has , so have you.( ) 20.There used to be a church here , ______ ?A. don’t there B. used not there C. didn’t there D. didn’t it( ) 21. Mick , your T-shirt has _____, why don’t you buy a new one ?A. worn out B. broken out C. sold out D. run out ( ) 22. You need friends to _____ , or we will feel ________.A. chat, alone B. chat with , lonely C. speak, lonely D. talk with, alone( ) 23. Yuan Longping, one of the greatest scientists in China, _________ as “father of hybrid rice”.A. is regarded B. has regarded C. is regarding D. regards( ) 24. What’s the slogan of the 2008 Beijing Olympics?A. Great Beijing, Green Olympic B. One World, One Dream C. Light the Passion, Share the Dream D. Faster, Higher, Stronger( ) 25. ―I think it’s going to be a problem.―Yes, it could be.―I wonder_________ we can do about it.A. what B. how C. if D. that( ) 26. Luckily, we’d brought a road map without_________ we would have lost our way.A. it B. that C. one D. which ( ) 27. ―What’s your math teacher like? ―_________.A. He’s twenty-seven years old B. He works in our school C. He’s creative and outgoing D. He likes physics and biology( ) 28. ―Daddy, will you come home for supper with us today?―_________ , but I might be a little late.A. I’m busy B. No problem C. It’s a pity D. It’s hard to say( ) 29. ―Would you mind closing the window? It is windy outside.―_________.A. Not at all. B. Sure, go ahead C. Why not? D. Yes, I would( ) 30. ―Could you tell me _________? ―Sure. It’s near the bank on the other side of the street.A. when was the post office built B. when the post office was builtC. where is the post office D. where the post office is ( ) 31. I prefer skiing to climbing because I think climbing is __________ skiing.A. not as exciting as B. not more exciting asC. not most exciting as D. more exciting than ( )32. The plane will take off ________ an hour. Please check in right now.A. at B. in C. on D. to( )33.________ her great joy, her daughter was finally saved by the doctors.A. In B. To C. At D. For( ) 34.“Have ________ try, you are so close to the answer,” the teacher said to Eric.A. the other B. one another C. other D. another ( ) 35.Everyone likes Kevin because he talks to others ________.A. friendly B. lovely C. politely D. luckily( ) 36.Tim didn’t have dinner ________ he finished watching the cartoon.A. while B. unless C. until D. since( ) 37.Landing on the moon sounds ________. I hope I can go there one day.A. wonderful B. wonderfully C. terrible D. terribly( )38. I ________ a copy of Yi Zhongtian’s book yet. I might buy one tomorrow.A. hadn’t bought B. don’t buy C. won’t buy D. haven’t bought( )39.―Would you like to play table tennis with me?―I don’t feel like it. I would rather ________ at home and watch TV.A. stay B. to stay C. staying D. stayed ( )40. How long can I ________ this magazine?A. borrow B. return C. buy D. keep( )41.The Oriental Pearl TV Tower is ________ all Shanghai citizens.A. famous for B. familiar to C. pleased with D. interested in( )42.― I won the 100-meter race on our sports day.―________ We are proud of you!A. That’s all right. B. Sorry to hear that. C. Congratulations. D. I’d love to.( )43 , Mandy. Everything will get better soon.A. Cheer up B. Mix up C. Clean up D. Turn up( )44.― Nancy, would you mind turning down the music? Your father is writing his report.― . A. Yes, please B. Sorry. I’ll do it right awayC. Sorry. I won’t do it again D. Yes. I never do it again( )45. I always remember what she when I saw her for the first time.A. does B. is doing C. was doing D. has done( )46.The policeman helped the old woman _____ the road. A. across B. cross C. through D. over( ) 47.______ this kind of peach, and you will like it. A. To try B. Trying C. Try D. Tried( )48. Beijing is the 29th city ______ holds the Olympic Games. A. where B. that C. which D. what( )49―Work hard, or you will _____ others.―OK, I’ll try my best.( A .fall off B. fall over C. fall behind D. fall down( )50.He’ll send us a message as soon as he _____ in Sichuan. A. is arriving B. will arrive C. arrived D. arrives( )51.As a _____, he tries to give the firsthand information to the public as soon as possible. A. secretary B. passenger C. professor D. reporter( )52.―May I invite you to have dinner this Friday?―_____ A. Yes, please. B. Just have a look C. Never mind. D. Yes, I’d love to.( ) 53._____ lovely day! Let’s go for a walk. A. What B. What a C. How D. How a ( )54.The number of ________ in our class ________ fifty. A. student, is B. the students, areC. the students, is D. students, are( )55.―Nancy, it's too hot. Put the fish in the fridge, or it will _____ bad.―Ok, Mom! A. go B. change C. feel D. keep( )56.―May I have another cake?―You'd better not. You shouldn't go swiming on a _______ stomach. A. hot B. hungry C. fat D. full( )57.―You mean I have to go there by myself, for you are not free.―Yeah, ___ . A. you mean it B. you think it C. you got it D. you did it( )58.―If there are ______ people driving , there will be ______ air pollution.―Yes, the air will be fresher. A. less B. fewer C. fewer D. less( )59. ―Can you_____ your little brother? I’m busy now.―OK. I’ll do it right now. A. wear B. put on C. dress D. in( )60.―All the clerks went home _____ Mr. Wang. Why?―Because he had to finish his work. A. except B. besides C. without D. beside( ) 61.一 do you send an e-mail to your cousin?―Sometimes. A.How long B.How much C.How often D.How soon( ) 62.―What are the people in Korea supposed to do when they meet for the first time?―They are supposed to _______.A. kiss B. bow C. say hello D. shake hands( ) 63.Where can’t you see the sign“Business Hours 8∶00―18∶00”?― ________.(山东烟台) A. In a library B. In a shop C. In a bank D. In a school( ) 64.―Which one would you like to work for in the following groups , Li Mei ?―Let me see. I'd like to work for _______.Because this group helps children in poor countries. A. Greenpeace B.NBA C. UNICEF D.WTO ( ) 65.All the _______ teachers enjoyed themselves on March 8th, because it was their own holiday.A. man B. men C. woman D. women( ) 66.―When did the great earthquake in Wenchuan happen ?―It happened __________2:28 __________the afternoon of May 12, 2008.A. on, in B. at, on C. at, in D. on, on( ) 67.Don't worry. You ______ plenty of time to decide. A. will give B. have given C. will be given D. are giving( ) 68.― Linda, you go to the airport now.―_____?―To meet Mr Smith from Canada. A. When B. Where C. How D. For what( ) 69.Which sign will you probably see in front of a low door? A. SOLD OUT B. WET FLOOR C. NO EXIT D. MIND YOUR HEAD( )70.________ away this dirty shirt and bring me a clean one.A. Pick B. Bring C. Carry D. Take( )71.Which picture means “He (She) has a headache”?( ) 72.Two mirrors are placed right angles(直角) to each other, and a clock is put in front of the mirror like the picture. The clock is placed facing the mirror like the picture. A person standing in front of the other mirror will see the time is ________.A. 2∶35 B. 9∶25 C. 1l∶20 D. 5∶50( )73.一Don’t kick balls on the road,boys! A. We will B.We shall C.We won’t D.We aren’t( )74._________ Lucy _________ Lily may go dancing with you, because they are not allowed to go out on school nights.A. E or B. N nor C. B and D. N but also( ) 75.There were about six ________ students in the school building during the earthquake, and _______ of them didn’t run out.A. hundred, two third B. hundred, two thirdsC. hundreds, two thirds D. hundreds, two third( ) 76.They are from _________. They’re _________.A. G Germans B. G Germany C. G Germany D. G Germen( ) 77.―Your brother doesn't get up early, does he?―_________. But he gets up late on weekends.A. Yes, he does B. No, he doesn't C. Yes, he doesn't D. No, he does( ) 78.―Have you ever been to Hangzhou , Lucy ?―No, I haven’t. What about you?―_____________.A. So do I B. Me neither. C. Me too D. So have I( ) 79.We are going to have a party ________ next week.A. sometime B. some time C. sometimes D. some times( )80.Try to guess its meaning when you meet a new word. Don’t _______ your dictionary all the time.A. work on B. try on C. keep on D. depend on( )81.Can you imagine what life will be like in _____ time? A.20 years’ B.20 year’s C.20-years’ D.20-years( )82. ―Hello! May I speak to Mr. Smith?―_____, please. He’s answering another call right now. A. Go on B. Come on C. Keep on D. Hold on( )83. “ _____ you’ve made! But you should work still harder,” the teacher said to the boy. A. What a big mistake B. How big mistakes C. What great progress D. How great progress( )84. ―Would you please _____ this old man?―Sure. Take my seat, please. A .prepare a room for B. make room for C. give a room to D. make up room for( )85. ―Could you take care of our dog while we are away?―______. A. With pleasure B. It’s my pleasureC. Never mind D. That’s all right( )86.―Look at the sign on the right.―Oh, parking ______ here. A. doesn’t allow B. isn’t allowed C. didn’t allow D. wasn’t allowed( )87.―Have you read today’s morning paper? ―Not _____. What’s the latest news about the hand-foot-mouth disease? A only B. yet C. ever D. just ( )88.Which of the following pictures means “Please don’t make any noise.”? ( )89.―Excuse me, sir. Do you have the time?―_____.A. Yes, I do B. No problem C. Half past twelve D. Certainly, I have ( )90.―The movie Love Me Once More, Mom is moving.―Yes. Every time I see it, I can’t help_____.A. cry B. crying C. to cry D. cried( )91.______ your clothes, Steve. You shouldn’t throw them everywhere.A. Put away B. Put out C. Take off D. Try on( )92. Have you heard of the story of Holi? It ______ like this: there is a bad king who…A. tells B. comes C. goes D. says( )93. A “Workaholic” works too much and usually forgets to have meals and go to bed. ______, he doesn’t have good health. A. As a matter of fact B. As a whole C. As a result D. As a rule( )94.―How is your skirt, Marry?―It is more beautiful than _________.A. my sister’s B. my sister C. sisters D. mine( )95.Most young people find _______ exciting to watch a football match. A. it B. this C. that D. one( )96.About _________ of the workers in the factory were born in the _________.A. two- 1970 B. two- 1970sC. two- 1970 D. two- 1970s( )97.It’s rather cold in most of south China _________ in spring. A. on time B. at a time C. at times D. all the time( )98. ―How long have Mr. and Mrs. ___________?―For more than twenty years. A. married B. had married C. got married D. been married( )99. Which of the following signs can be seen on the door of a shopping mall?A. B. C. D.( )100.The bad boy was often seen ________the things in the shops.A. to steal B. to stealing C. steal D. stole
来源:233网校-责编:xxm&&&
[备考资料]
[复习必备]
7月3日 13:42
大家好 我儿子中考才478分 我想让他读省重点 但是要花不少钱 有些人说 没必要 有些说看...
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月27日 11:2
我的所有成绩在六百分左右,我还想再提高,只是我的英语不好,怎么办
6月15日 14:4
全是初3学生&&& 。帮忙
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
2017人教版英语初中三年必考100道单选(包含语法点、重难点)题(带答案)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
人教版九年级英语初中三年必考100道单选题。
( ) 1. Where
Uncle Sun yesterday?
A. was B. were C. did D. does
( ) 2. They
going to see Mr. Sun tomorrow.
B. are C. am D. be
( ) 3. Some are
in the river and some are
A. swiming, playing
B. swimming, playing
C. swimming, playing D. swimming, playing
( ) 4. Where is Dick? He
to the reading-room.
A. has been B. went
C. has gone D. goes
( ) 5. Mark Twain, an American writer,
everybody here.
B. is known as
C. is known to D. is known for
审核人:初英刘胜广
扫一扫手机阅读更方便九年级英语单项选择练习题及答案(打印)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语单项选择练习题及答案(打印)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初三英语单项选择_九年级英语试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&试题信息
3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
初三英语单项选择
初三英语单项选择
试题名称:&初三英语单项选择
试题科目:&
试题版本:&新人教版
创 作 者:&英语试题
试题审核:&加盟
更新时间:&
试题大小:&57&& K
下载次数:&当天:&本月:&总计:
试题等级:&
受欢迎度:&
制作软件:&Word
运行平台:&Win9x/NT/2000/XP/2003
◆试题简介:初三单项选择,是新人教版九年级英语试题,本试题由Word软件制作,文件大小为&57& K,创作者将在文件内注明。本试题已被网友下载次,受欢迎程度为级。
◆下载试题:&&
◆下载说明:未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源①下载后如需解压,建议使用[WinRAR 3.71]或更高版本解压本站试题。
②如果您遇到下载困难,请先参阅【】,谢谢!
③本试题由【】会员共享,本站不承担任何技术及版权问题 。根据二○○二年一月一日《计算机软件保护条例》规定:为了学习和研究软件内含的设计思想和原理,通过安装、显示、传输或者存储软件等方式使用软件的,可以不经软件著作权人许可,不向其支付报酬!在本站下载的任何资源仅提供学习参考,不得用于商业用途,请下载后即在24小时h除。
下载此试题的网友还下载了
免费试题72小时点击排行
免费试题栏目推荐
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&