he wrote over 150 waltzes改为同义句转换he wrote( )( )150 waltzes....

当前位置: >>
2013新外研版M2-12课文
2013 新外研版七年级下英语 M2-M12 课文 M 2 Unit2 I can run really fast. It’s the start of the new term and we’re choosing our new monitors. I’d like to be the class monitor. I get on well with everyone, classmates and teachers. I work very hard, and I do well at school .I’m kind and I’m always ready to help others. I can even help teachers too. Choose me as your class monitor and I promise to help YOU! I want to be the PE monitor .I enjoy sport, and I can run really fast. I’m really fit and healthy. Just watch me in the playground between lessons! I play most ball games well. But I’m really good at football, and I play basketball in the school team. I usually get the best score in every match. Choose me for the PE monitor and you can get the best score too! I’d like to be the cleaning monitor. I often help my mother do cleaning at home and I like a clean and tidy house. I’m sure everybody would like a clean classroom, just like home. Choose me and we can make our classroom beautiful.M3 Unit 2 We are going to cheer the players What are you going to do? A I’m looking forward to the football match tomorrow. My friends and I are going to watch our favourite team. We’re going to meet other fans, and make some new friends. We’re all going to wear the team shirt, and we’re going to cheer the players. I hope they win the match! -------Martin B I’m going to enjoy myself during the May Day holiday. On the morning of 1st May, I’m going to get up late and then read a book. In the afternoon I’m going out with my family and friends. We’re going to take a walk in the country or go swimming. And on 2st May we’re going to collect litter in the park near my friend’s house. It’s going to be a great holiday------busy but good fun! ------Zhang Sijia C Usually I spend the Summer holiday at home, but this year is going to be very different because I’m going on a summer camp in Sydney, Australia. I’m going to stay with an Australian family and speak English. We’re also going sightseeing and going to have a picnic on the beach.1 -------Lucy M5 UNIT 1-2 Listen and read. (In the shop) Shop Worker:What can I do for you? Lingling:I'd like to buy a T-shirt for my mum. Shop worker:What colour does she like? LPurple. Shop worker:All right .What size does she take ? Lingling:Small. Shop worker:What about this one ? Lingling:May I try it on? Shop worker:Certainly. Lingling:Look at the price .It's 198 yuan .That's too much. Shop worker:But wait a minute !There's a sale on today .Everything is half price. Lingling:OK I'll take it .Everyday English Certainly. Wait a minute ! Can I help you? (In the market) Lingling:I've got some food to buy too. Market worker :Can I help you ? Lingling:Yes.I'd like some sausages.How much are they ? Market worker :Thirty-eight yuan a kilo.How much would you like? Lingling:Half a kilo. Market worker:OK. What else would you like ? Lingling:A kilo of beans and two lemons. Market worker :That'll be 30 yuan. Betty:Oh ,the strawberries look fresh .How much are they ? Market worker :Ten yuan a kilo. Betty:One kilo please .Here's 59 yuan. Unit 2 You can buy everything on the Internet. Online shopping. There are many new ways of shopping, and online shopping is one of them .You can buy almost everything on the Internet .and it's very easy .First ,you choose something-clothes, tickets, a mobile phone, even a new computer -and pay for it. Then you receive it a few days later by post .2 Online shopping has several advantages. First, you can shop at any time. The shops are always open. Second, shopping usually takes a lot of time. But to shop on the Internet you only need a computer and a mouse! You can also compare the prices of the same product and spend a lot...or save money. But many people like going out and shopping with friends.They don't like shopping on the Internet because they can't see the product or try the clothes on. Also paying over the Internet isn't always safe. Online shopping is changing our way of life .One day no one will go to the shops any more ,because you'll be able to buy anything on the Internet ,and you will be able to receive it anywhere in the world at any time!M6 Unit2 The London Eye is on your right Tour of London Welcome to this short tour of London. This square is Trafalgar Square and it is the middle of London. We’re standing opposite the National Gallery, a famous museum with lots of famous paintings. From here, we’ll walk along the red street to Buckingham Palace. The Queen lives there. Turn left and go to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Opposite you can see the London Eye. It takes you 135 metres above the River Thames. You can see most of London on a clear day. When you are tired, the best way to see London is by boat. You can get the boat near Big Ben. As you go along the river, the London Eye is on your right. Get off the boat at Tower Bridge. Next to the bridge is the Tower of London. It’s over 900 years old. After visiting the Tower of London, take the boat back along the river to the railway station. When you get off the boat, go past the station and walk along the street. Turn left into King’s Street and go past a church. You’re now back at the square. And this is where we’ll finish our tour.Module 7 My past life Unit1 I was born in a small village Tony: Hey, Lingling. Where were you born? Lingling: I was born in a small village in Shanxi Province. Tony: What was the name of the village? Lingling: Xucun. Where were you born, Tony? Tony: I was born in Cambridge. It’s a small city in England.3 Lingling: What was the name of your first school? Tony: It was Darwin Primary School. Lingling: Who was your first teacher? Tony: My first teacher was Mrs Lane. She was strict but very nice. Who was your first teacher? Lingling: Ms Yao. She was very friendly. Who were your first friends? What were they like? Tony: Their names were Becky and Adam. Becky was very good in class but Adam wasn’t. He was quite difficult. Lingling: And what were you like? Were you difficult in class too? Tony: No, I wasn’t. I was very good! Unit 2 I was born in Quincy My life in Quincy By Betty KingI was born in Quincy, a town on the east coast of America, twelve years ago. There were lots of things to do in Quincy, with many stores, two movie theaters, football clubs and basketball teams too. I wasn’t bored in Quincy. I was very happy there. Two presidents of the US, John Adams and his son John Quincy Adams, were born in Quincy. You can visit their old family houses. Our house was big andcomfortable. There was a big living room with a TV, a kitchen, a bathroom and three bedrooms. On my bedroom walls there were pictures of my favourite movie stars. Behind the house, there was a big garden with lots of trees and there was a small lake with fish in it. It was great to play there. There were lots of children in Quincy. Many of them were my friends. This was4 our last in the US and I was there for the last time in 2010. One day I’ll go back, and I’m looking forward to seeing my friends againModule 8 Story time Unit 1 Once upon a time… Activity 3 Listen and read. Tony: All alone in the dark dark forest, Goldilocks picked some flowers. Daming: Oh, did she often go for a walk in the forest alone? Tony: No, she didn’t. And soon she was lost. Goldilocks looked around her. DWhere am I? she asked. Then she noticed a little house, so she hurried towards it, and knocked on the door., Nobody answered, so she knocked again, and again, Finally, she pushed the door. It was open. There was nobody there. Daming: Oh! Didn’t anyone live in the house? Tony: Just wait a moment, Daming! Goldilocks entered the house and look into a small room. On a table there were three bowls with some nice food in them. One bowl was small, one was big and one was very big. Goldilocks was very hungry. She picked up the very big bowl but she didn’t like it―it was very hot,. Then she picked up the big bowl, but she didn’t like it Cit was cold. The little bowl was just right. She finished all the food in it.Unit2 Goldilocks hurried out of the house Activity 2 Read the next part of the story and number the pictures in the correct order. Goldilocks and the Three Bears Goldilocks wanted to sit down because she was tired. First she tried the big chair,5 but wasn’t comfortable. Then she tried the middle chair. It was not comfortable either. Finally, she tried the small chair. It was nice and comfortable, but Goldilocks was very heavy and soon the chair was in pieces. She walked into the bedroom. There were three beds. She didn’t like the middle bed or the big bed. The small bed was very comfortable. Very soon she was asleep in it. The Three Bears returned. They looked at the bowls and the chairs. Baby Bear cried,‖ There’s nothing in my bowl and my chair is in pieces!‖ He wasn’t very happy! Next, the Bears looked in their bedroom. They didn’t notice Goldilocks at first. Then Baby Bear pointed at the little girl in his bed and shouted, DLook! There’s the bad girl!‖ Goldilocks opened her eyes. The Three Bears were all around her, so Goldilocks jumped out of bed and hurried out of the house without her basket. She didn’t go for a walk in the forest again. Module 9 Life history Unit1 He left school and began work at the age of 12. Activity 3 Listen and read Betty: What are you reading? Tony: Tom Sawyer, by the famous American writer, Mark Twain. I’m writing about him for my English class. Betty: I read Tom Sawyer. Very good! Hey, we can find out about him on the Internet. Tony: Yes! ... OK. Look at this! His real name was Samuel Clemens and he was born in 1835 in Missouri. He left school and began work at the age of 12. Betty: What did he do?6 Tony: He wrote for a newspaper Later he got work on a boat.. Betty: Did he stay in Missouri? Tony: No, he went to New York, and other cities. Betty: When did he begin his stories? Tony: I don’t know the exact date. But he took the name Mark Twain and became very famous in the 1860s. He went to Europe as well. But he didn’t come to China. Betty: Yes, I knew that. Enjoy the book. Tony: Yes, it’s good. Unit 2 He decided to be an actor Reading and vocabulary 1 work in pairs. Read the passage and decide what William Shakespeare wrote. The life of William Shakespeare William Shakespeare was a famous English writer of plays and poems. He wrote 38 plays, 154 short poems and a few long poems in his life. Two of his famous plays are Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet. Shakespeare was born in 1564 in Stratford, England. Like many people four hundred years ago, Shakespeare’s parents didn’t learn to read or write. At school he liked plays, so he decided to be an actor when he finished school at 14. He married in 1582 and had three children. Shakespeare went to London and joined a theatre company in about 1592. He became a successful actor and began to write plays. Queen Elizabeth I enjoyed his works very much. In 1599 the company built the Globe Theatre on the River Thames in London. You can visit the theatre today, but it isn’t the same building. There was a fire in the old theatre. They built it again in 1614 and in the 1990s. William Shakespeare died at the age of 52. He was rich and successful. You can7 still see his plays in English and in many the languages. He’s famous around the world..Module 10 Unit2 This morning we took a walk . Hi, Grandma! Here I m in Paris. Jenny and I arrived by plane the day before yesterday. Aunt Joan and Uncle Peter met us at the airport. We were tired so we relaxed at home and began our tour of the city yesterday. Yesterday we went to the Louvre Museum. It has many world-famous works of art, such as the Mona Lisa. In the evening we had dinner in a French restaurant. The food was delicious! This morning we took a walk. There are shops, and restaurants everywhere, and I love the street and markets. They sell such good fruit and vegetables. We also did some shopping. I bought a present for you. I hope you’ll like it! At about three o’clock, we took the Paris Underground to the Eiffel Tower. It is really high. There were lots of tourists, so first of all, we had to wait in line for an hour, and then we went to the top. We waited till all the lights were on. It was wonderful! Tomorrow we’re going to visit a famous palace and take a boat tour on the River Seine. I’ll write again. Love, BerryModule 11 Body language Unit 1 They touch noses!8 Activity 3 Listen and read. Lingling: We’re going to have some Russian teachers at school tomorrow, and I’m welcoming the visitors. How do I do that? Betty: Lingling, you know, in Russia, people usually kiss three times, left, right, left. Lingling: What! No, I didn’t know that. We Chinese often shake hands and smile when we meet visitors, and sometimes we nod our heads . But we never kiss. Only parents and children do that. Betty: That’s because people do different things in different countries. Lingling: So what do people in the US usually do when they meet? Betty: In the US some people shake hands, and some kiss or hug each other. In India people put their hands together and nod their heads. And do your know what Maori people in New Zealand do when they meet? Lingling: No, What do they do? Betty: They touch noses!Unit2 Here are some ways to welcome them. Reading and vocabulary 2. Read the passage and answer the questions. Body language around the world by Wang Lingling Our new foreign students are going to arrive very soon, and here are some ways to welcome them. How close do you stand when you talk to a friend? You can stand too close to people in the Middle East but don’t stand too close to North American! Give them9 more personal space. How about touching people? Chinese girls often walk arm in arm with their friends. South American sometimes hold your arm when they talk to you, so you can’t move away! But in Britain many people don’t like other people to touch them at all. Do you look at people when you talk? In some places, it isn’t polite to look at people when they talk, but in other countries it isn’t polite to look somewhere else. In Britain and the US, people usually look at each other when they talk. And how do you say goodbye? That’s easy, wave to say goodbye. But be careful! In Greece, it’s not at all polite! In fact, it’s very rude! 1. Is body language the same in different countries? 2. Is it all right to stand close to people in the Middle East? 3. Do the British like touching people? 4. Do Americans look at people when they talk? Do people in Greece wave goodbye? Module 12 Western music Unit 1 It’s so beautiful! 3 listen and read (The Blue Danube) Daming: Hmm, this is Western music, isn’t it? Can you hear the violin and the piano? It’s so beautiful! Is this by Strauss or Mozart? Lingling: I’m not sure… Betty: It’s by Strauss. I love his music! Do you know anything about him, Tony? Tony: Was he German Betty: No, he was born in Vienna, the capital of Austria. What a beautiful city! This is called The Blue Danube. The Danube is a river in Europe. It goes through10 Vienna. Lingling: Do you like both. You listen to pop music, Betty? Betty: Well, I like both. You listen to pop music, Lingling ,don’t you? Lingling: Yes, I do. I also like Beijing opera. Listen to this fantastic voice. Tony: Hmm, the sound is very … different, isn’t it? I’m a fan of rock music. Listen to this! Daming: Hey! Give us a break! Lingling: Rock music? Listen to those drums. Daming: It’s so noisy! And much too fast! Tony: You don’t like rock music? I don’t believe it!Unit 2 Vienna is the centre of European classical music. 2 Read the passage and check the true sentences. The city of music Vienna is a beautiful old city on the River Danube in the centre of Europe. It’s the capital city of Austria and the centre of European classical music. In the eighteenth century a lot of musicians came to study and work in Vienna. In the Strauss family, there were two composers called Johann Strauss: the father and the son. The father, Johann Strauss the elder, wrote and played music for traditional dances, called the waltz. His dance music made him famous all over Europe. The son, Johann Strauss the younger, was also very successful and popular. He wrote over 150 waltzes. In 1867 he wrote The Blue Danube waltz. Mozart was another very important composer. He was born in Austria in 1756. Before he was six, he played not only the piano but also the violin. His family took him around Europe and he gave concerts in many cities. He wrote hundreds of wonderful pieces of music. But he became very poor and died in 1791 when he was11 only 35. Like Johann Strauss, father and son, he was a great European musician, and many people still think his music is perfect. The city of music Vienna is a beautiful old city on the River Danube in the centre of Europe. It’s the capital city of Austria and the centre of European classical music. In the eighteenth century a lot of musicians came to study and work in Vienna. In the Strauss family, there were two composers called Johann Strauss: the father and the son. The father, Johann Strauss the elder, wrote and played music for traditional dances, called the waltz. His dance music made him famous all over Europe. The son, Johann Strauss the younger, was also very successful and popular. He wrote over 150 waltzes. In 1867 he wrote The Blue Danube waltz. Mozart was another very important composer. He was born in Austria in 1756. Before he was six, he played not only the piano but also the violin. His family took him around Europe and he gave concerts in many cities. He wrote hundreds of wonderful pieces of music. But he became very poor and died in 1791 when he was only 35. Like Johann Strauss, father and son, he was a great European musician, and many people still think his music is perfect.12
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。外研版英语七年级下册短语及重点句型汇总_亮仔妈2014_新浪博客
外研版英语七年级下册短语及重点句型汇总
Module 1 Lost and
【短语归纳】
1. lost and found box&失物招领箱
2. be careful
with…&小心…
3. from now
on&从现在开始&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. (be) in a
hurry&匆忙
5. hundreds
of&成百上千&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
for&寻找(过程)
7. first of
all&首先&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8. find&找到(结果)
9. try to do sth&努力做某事(会成功)
10. choose
from&从…中挑选
11. try doing
sth&试图做某事(成功与否未知)&&
12. at the
moment&此时此刻
as&例如(用于列举)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
example&例如
【重点句型结构】
+&名词 +is this
?&这是谁的…?
2.&help sb do
sth.&帮助某人做某事
3.&Please be careful
with…&请小心保管…
4.&Welcome to
+&地点 欢迎来到…
5.&call sb at
+&电话号码&&拨…给某人打电话
【语法专项】
物主代词:表示所属关系的代词(…属于谁的)
人称单&&&&
&&数复&&&&
&&数形容词性物主代词名词性物主代词形容性物主代词名词性物主代词
第一人称my&mine&our&ours&第二人称&your&yours&your&yours &
​第三人称&his&his&their&Theirs&her&hers&its&its
形容词性物主代词:必须和名词在一起,例如my father,
yourteacher...
名词性物主代词:相当于与之相对应的形容词性物主代词+名词,例如This
shirt is mine. =This is my shirt.
Module 2 What can you
【短语归纳】
1. get on well with
sb.&与某人相处融洽 &
2. play the
piano&弹钢琴
3. play table tennis&打乒乓球
4. what about…?=how about…?
...怎么样?
about…&担心…&&&&&&&&&&&&&
6. be good at doing
sth.&擅长做某事
kite&放风筝&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8. that’s
all&仅此而已
9. be ready to do
sth.&乐于做某事
【重点句型结构】
1.What/How about doing
sth?&做…怎么样?
2.Would like to do
sth.&愿意做某事
3.promise to do
sth.&承诺做某事
4.play +球类名词 玩…球
5.play the +乐器 演奏…乐器
6.do (some)
+&动词ing形式
7.be sure of
sth.&确信…(说话人的信念)
8.be sure to do
sth.&一定…(说话人的推测)&
【语法专项】
情态动词can&的用法
1.含义:表达人或物的能力,能或会.
2.特点:情态动词can没有人称和数的变化,之后要加动词原形。
3.否定形式:cannot(正式用法)=can’t(口语)
Module 3 Making
【短语归纳】
1.have a picnic&去野餐
2.check one&s
email&查收某人的邮件
over&复习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.on Sunday
morning&在周日上午
5.see/watch a
movie&看电影&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
park&在公园里
7.have a piano
lesson&上一节钢琴课&&&&&&&&&&&&
friends&交朋友
holiday&暑假&&&&&&&&&&&&
10.go on a summer
camp&参加夏令营
11.take a walk=go for a
walk&散步&&&&&
12.do some
sightseeing&观光
【重点句型结构】
1.I&m going
to&+动词原形 我将要…
2.look forward
to&+动词ing&形式
fun(in)doing&做…很高兴
4.go+动词ing&形式
oneself&过得愉快
6.I hope that+句子 我希望…
7. hope to do
sth.&希望做某事
for+(名词或名词短语)希望…
【语法专项】
&一般将来时(Ⅰ)be
going to&的用法
1.含义:计划,打算做某事
2.特点:因为有be&动词,所以be
going to&可以用于各种时态。&
Module4 Life in the
【短语归纳】
future&将来&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. study at
home&在家学习
3. in 20 year’stime
20年之后&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. on the Internet在网络上
5. be able to&能、会
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
6. free time&空闲时间
true&实现&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8. all year﹙around﹚整年
well&也﹙肯定句句末,前面无逗号﹚&&&&&
10. not… any
more&不再…
email&通过电子邮件&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
12. ask a question问问题
13. the change ofweather
&&&&天气的变化&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
14. do light andeasy
work&做轻松简单的工作
【重点句型结构】
1. be able to&+动词原形
&能/会做...
2. not … any
more&不再...
Tony doesn&t playfootball any
more.托尼不再踢球了。
3.not only…butalso…
&不仅…而且…&
Not only me butalso he likes
English.&不仅我他也喜欢英语。(动词的形式与but
also之后名词的数保持一致) &
【语法专项】
一般将来时﹙Ⅱ﹚由shall和will引导的一般将来时
1.含义:将会…
2.&特点:助动词shall和will没有人称和数的变化,之后要加动词原形。
shall在一般将来时中,一般用于第一人称之后。
例如:I/We shallhave an English
我们将有一节英语课。
3.否定形式:shall
not=shan&t&&&&&will
not= won&t
【短语归纳】
1. on Mother&s
Day在母亲节这一天
whatcolour/color&什么颜色
3. What about…?...怎么样?
4. try on&试穿
at…&看...&
much&太多...(修饰不可数名词)
minute&等一会儿
8. half price&半价
for&为...付钱
dayslater&几天后
11. the price
of…&...的价格
12. one day&一天
13. at any
time&随时&
14. one of
them&他们中的一个
15. be able
to&能/会...
16. because
of…&因为...
onlineshopping&网络购物
【重点句型结构】
1.What&s the
priceof…?&&
...的价格是多少?
2.buy sb sth.&=buy sth
sb.&给某人买某物&
3.one of the+形容词最高级+可数名词复数
one of the most
famouswriters&最著名的作家之一。
【语法专项】
特殊疑问句
1.结构:特殊疑问词+&一般疑问句
2.特殊疑问词总结:
when&在什么时候
where&在什么地方
which&哪一个,哪些
why&为什么
how&怎么样
day&星期几& What
day is it today?&今天星期几?
what size&多大尺码
&What size are your
shoes?&你的鞋多大尺码?
how many多少(提问可数名词数量)How many books do
you have ?
①多少(提问不可数名词数量)How
much water is there inthe glass?
②多少钱(提问价格)
How old&几岁(提问年龄)
①多长(提问长度)How long is
this ruler?这把尺子有多长?
②多长时间(时间持续多久)How long
do you go to school?你去学校要多长时间?
often&多久(提问频率既单位时间发生多少次)
soon&(还要多久时间才能开始或结束)How soon
will he comeback ?他多久才能回来?
far&&(提问距离有多远)
How heavy&(提问有多重)
Module6& Around
【短语归纳】
1. get to&到达
the left&在左边 &3. in front
of&在…的前面
&4. near here
&在这附近5. the way
to&去…的路
&6. over there &在那里
&7. turn left &向左转
&8. take the
underground&乘地铁 &9.
get off&下车 &10.
begin with&以…开始
&11. the middle of
&…的中间 &12. from home
to school &从家到学校
&13. on the map
&在地图上& 14. on a
clear day&在晴朗的一天
&15. next to&紧挨着
&16. post office&邮局
&17. at the
cinema&在电影院 &18. at
the end of the street &在路的尽头
&19. bus stop
&公共汽车站【重点句子】
1.&Bettyand Lingling are standing
in front of Tian'anmen
Square.&贝蒂和玲玲站在天安门前。
2. Can you tell methe way to Wangfujing
Dajie?&你们可以告诉我去王府井大街的路怎么走吗?
3.Could you tellme how to get to the National
Stadium?你能告诉我去国家体育馆怎么走吗?
4.Go across DongChang’an Jie, go along the street and turn
left at the third street on
theleft.&穿过东长安街,然后沿着马路一直走,在左边的第三条马路向左拐,就到了。
5.Is there abookshop near
here?这附近有书店吗?&&
6.How can I
getthere?&怎么才能到达呢?
7.Why not ask thepoliceman over
there?&为什么不问问那边的警察呢?
8.Take theUnderground to the Olympic Sports Centre, or you
can take a bus or a taxi.
坐地铁到奥体中心,你也可以坐公共汽车或打车去。
9.Have a nice day!祝你玩的愉快!
10.Welcome to thisshort tour of
London.&欢迎参加伦敦短程游。
11.We’re standingopposite the National Gallery, a famous
museum with lots of famous
paintings.我们现在站在国家美术馆的对面——一个藏有许多名画的博物馆。
12.The Queen
livesthere.&(英国)女王就住在这里。&&
13.It takes you135 metres above the River
Thames.&它能带你到离泰晤士河对面135米高的地方。
14.You can seemost of London on a clear
day.&在晴朗的日子里,你几乎能看到伦敦市的全貌。&
15.When you aretired, the best way to see London is by
当你走累了,游览伦敦最好的办法就是坐船。
16.As you go alongthe river, the London Eye is on your
沿着河行进时,伦敦眼就在你的右面。
17.It’s over 900years
old.&它已有九百多年的历史。
18.After visitingthe Tower of London, take the boat back
along the river to the railway
station.参观完伦敦塔之后,乘船沿河回到火车站。
【语法专项】
一般现在时
含义:表示经常或反复发生的动作或状态,或客观事实和普遍真理。
He/She/It/Tony&hastwo big
eyes.&(肯定句)
He/She/It/Tony&doesn’t&havetwo
eyes.(否定句)&&
Does it&Tonyhave two big
eyes&? (一般疑问句)
一般现在时中动词三单的变化规律
第三人称单数形式
一般动词后词加s
以s、x、ch、sh结尾加es
以辅音字母加o结尾加es
以辅音字母加y结尾去y为ies
Module7 My past
【重点短语】
1. primary school
2. the name
of…&……的名字
3. be born &出生
4. in England
5. in Shanxi Province
6. quite difficult
7. on the east coast of America
&在美国东海岸
8. twelve years ago
9. lots of things to do
&许多要做的事情
10. last year&去年
11. last weekend
12. from…to…
&从…到…​​​​​​​​​​
【重点句子】
1. Where were youborn?
&你在哪里出生?
2. I was born
in…&我出生在……&
3. What was thename of the
village?&那个村庄叫什么?
4. What was thename of your first
school?&你上的第一所学校叫什么名字?
5. Who was yourfirst
teacher?&&你的第一位老师是谁?
6. She was
veryfriendly.&她非常友好。
7. Who were yourfirst
friends?&你最早的朋友是谁呢?&&
8. What were
theylike?&他们当时是怎样的?
9. What were
youlike?&你当时是怎样的?
10. There werelots of things to do in
Quincy.在昆西有很多事情可以做。
11. I was veryhappy
there.&我在那里非常快乐。
12. There was abig living room with a TV, a kitchen, a
bathroom and three
bedrooms.有一间大的起居室,里面有一台电视机,还有一间厨房,一个卫生间和三间卧室。
13. On my bedroomwalls there were pictures of my favourite
stars.&在我卧室的墙壁上,贴有我最喜欢的影星的图片。
14. Behind thehouse, there was a big garden with lots of
trees and there was a small lakewith fish in it. It was great to
there.房子后面有一个大花园,花园里有很多树,还有一个小湖里面有鱼。在那里玩耍真好。
15. Many of themwere my
friends.&他们中很多都是我的朋友。
16. I was therefor the last time in
2010.&我最近一次住在那里是在2010年。
17. One day I’llgo back, and I’m looking forward to seeing
my friends again.将来有一天我还会回去的,我盼望着在见到我的朋友!
Module8 Story
【重点短语】
1. once upon atime &从前
&2. in the forest
&在森林里 &3. look into
&向…里面看去 &
&&4. knock on the
girl with hair of gold&一个留着金色头发的女孩 &
&&6. push the
door&推开门 &7. go for a walk
pick up&捡起,拾起 &9. pick some
flowers&摘一些花 &10. look around
&环视,四下张望
pieces&破碎 &12. at
first&首先,最初 &13. sit
point at &指着 &15. walk into the
bedroom&走进卧室 &16. jump out of
bed&跳下床
asleep&睡着 &18. go home
&回家&&19. change
into&变成… &20. again and again
&一遍又一遍
around the world&全世界 &22. begin with
&以…开始​
【重点句子】
1. All alone inthe dark forest, Goldilocks picked some
flowers.&金凤花姑娘独自走进了阴暗的森林里,摘了一些花。
2. And soon shewas
lost.&不久她迷路了。
3. Then shenoticed a little house, so she hurried towards
it, and knocked on
thedoor.&她注意到一栋小房子,于是她赶快朝那栋房子走了过去,敲了敲门。
4. Nobodyanswered, so she knocked again, and
again.&没人回应,于是她又反复的敲门。&
5. It was open.There was nobody
there.&门开了,里面没人。
6. On a tablethere were three bowls with some nice food in
them.&在一张桌子上有三个碗,碗里盛着好吃的东西。
7. The little bowlwas just right. She finished all the
it.&小碗里的正好,她把小碗里的东西全吃光了。
8. First she triedthe big chair, but wasn’t
comfortable.&首先,她试着坐在那个大椅子上,但不太舒服。
9. It was notcomfortable
either.&它也不舒服。
10. Soon the chairwas in
pieces.&那把椅子一会儿就散架了。
11. Very soon shewas asleep in
it.&很快她就在小床上睡着了。
12. There’snothing in my
bowl.&我的碗空了。
13. He wasn’t
veryhappy!&&&&&他很不高兴。&
14. Then Baby Bearpointed at the little girl in his
bed.小熊指了指他床上的小女孩。
15. Goldilocksjumped out of bed and hurried out of the
house without her
basket.金凤花姑娘从床上跳了下来,也顾不上提篮子,便冲出了房间。
Module9 Life
【重点短语】
1. at the age
of&在…岁时2. Spring
Festive&春节3. Teacher’s
Day&教师节4. be different
from&与…不同5. Women’s
Day&妇女节6. find out
&发现&7. National Day
&国庆节8. on the Internet
&在网上9. Children’s Day
&儿童节10. as well
&也11. New Year’s Day
&新年12. leave school
&离开学校13.May Day/Labour Day
&劳动节14. in many other languages
&用许多其他的语言15. half an
hour&半小时16. half past
five&五点半&17. be
worth doing&值得做18. get married
&结婚【重点句子】
1. I’m writingabout him for my English
class.&我在写关于他的介绍,上英语课要用的。
2. We can find outabout him on the
Internet.&我们可以在网上找到关于他的资料啊。
3. He left schooland began work at the age of
12.&他12岁就离开学校开始了工作了。
4. What did
hedo?&&他做过什么?
5. I don’t knowthe exact
date.&我不知道确切的日期。
6. But he took thename Mark Twain and became very famous
in the 1860s.&
不过在19世纪60年代,他用了马克&吐温这个名字,并且变得很有名。
7. Like manypeople four hundred years ago, Shakespeare’s
parents didn’t learn to read
orwrite.&像四百多年前的许多人一样,莎士比亚的父母不识字。
8. At school heliked plays, so he decided to be an actor
when he finished school at
14.&在他14岁毕业的时候,他决定成为一名演员。
9. He became asuccessful actor and began to write
plays.&他成为了一名成功的演员,并开始写剧本。
10. You can visitthe theatre today, but it isn’t the same
building.&今天你还可以去参观那个剧院,不在已是当年那个建筑了。
11. There was afire in the old
theatre.&老剧院发生过火灾。
12. WilliamShakespeare died at the age of
52.&威廉&莎士比亚52岁去世。
13. You can stillsee his plays in English and in many the
languages.&你现在依然可以看见他的戏剧以英文和其他许多语言在演出。
&14. He’s famous around the
world.&他举世闻名。
Module10 A
holidayjourney
&【重点短语】
1. go there&去那里
&2. drive us to their home
&开车带我们去他们家 &3. go
swimming &去游泳 &4.
get there&到那儿 &5.
movie star&电影明星 &6.
a special holiday &一个特殊的假期
&7. at the airport
&在机场 &8. Pacific
Ocean&太平洋 &9. this
year&今年 &10. have a
good time&玩得高兴 &11.
be with sb.&和某人一起&
holiday&度假&&13.
by plane&坐飞机 &14.
such as&例如 &15. the
day before yesterday&前天
&16. take a walk&散步
&17. begin our tour of the city
&开始这个城市的旅行 &18. the
Eiffel Tower&埃菲尔铁塔
&19. many world-famous works of art
&许多世界著名的艺术品 &20.
first of all &首先
&21. wait in line
&排队等候& 22. at the
station &在车站 &23. do
different things&做不同的事情
&24. spend all
day&花整天时间 &25. take
lots of photos &照许多照片
&26. go with
sb.&与某人一起去
【重点句子】
1.&—Where are you
holiday,Tony?&你打算去哪儿度假,托尼?&
Angeles.&去洛杉矶。&
I went there twoyears ago and enjoyed it a
lot.&我两年前去过,玩的很开心。
3. How long did it take to get
there?&你花了多长时间去那里?
4. Then our friends met us and drove usto their
home.&然后我们的朋友去接我们,开车带我们到他们家。
5. Who was with
you?&你和谁一起去的?
6. So what did you
do?&那你们都做了些什么呢?
what?&你猜怎么着?
8. I was so
excited!&我太激动了!
9. How long did you stay
there?&你们在那里呆了多久?
10. We stayed there for two
days.&我们在那里呆了两天。
11. Jenny and I arrived by plane the daybefore
yesterday.&珍妮和我前天坐飞机到的。
12. We were tired so we relaxed at homeand began our tour
of the city
yesterday.&我们感觉很累,所以我们在家休息,昨天开始在市里观光。
13. It has many world-famous works ofart, such as the Mona
Lisa.&它有许多世界闻名的艺术品,比如《蒙娜&丽莎》。
14. This morning we took a
walk.&今天上午我们去散步了。
15. We also did some shopping. I boughta present for you.
I hope you’ll like
it!&我们也买了些东西,我也给你买了件礼物,希望你会喜欢。
16. There were lots of tourists, sofirst of all, we had to
wait in line for an hour, and then we went to the top.We waited
till all the lights were
on.&有很多游客,所以我们得排队等一个小时,后来我们到了塔顶。我们在那儿一直等到所有的灯都亮了起来。
17. Tomorrow we’re going to visit
afamous palace and take a boat tour on the River
Seine.&我们明天要去参观一个著名的宫殿,还要乘船游览塞纳河。
18. &I’ll write
again.&我会再给你写邮件的。
Bodylanguage&