百度英语在线翻译翻译看下对不对

急急急,英文地址翻译,帮我看看对不对,或者有什么可以改进的地方?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Wang YuweiNo.125 Xiyuan Xincun,Taiping Sub-District,Wenling, Taizhou,Zhejiang 317500,P.R.China.照我的写,没错的!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文地址的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英文好的朋友帮助看看这样翻译对不对,关于可穿戴式智能设备早期碰到的问题。_百度知道
请英文好的朋友帮助看看这样翻译对不对,关于可穿戴式智能设备早期碰到的问题。
穿戴式技术在国际计算机学术界和工业界一直都备受关注,只不过由于造价成本高和技术复杂,很多相关设备仅仅停留在概念领域。Wearable technology has long captured much attention from internationalcomputer academia and industrial circles. However, many such devices stillremain in the form of concept due to high costs and sophisticated technology.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
可穿戴式技术长期以来吸引着国际计算机学术界和企业界的重视。然而,许多这类设备仍然存在形式的概念由于高成本和尖端的技术。
这样翻译是可以的,不错,赞一个!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁多伦弘也可算是全世界绿化得最彻底的都市,其树林的数目是人口的10倍,就在这座公园林立的城市裡,还有一条全世界最长的街道-杨街(Young Street),其总长超过1900公里   
多伦多绝对可以满足你对于一座理想都市的想像:喜欢购物的人,可以在Yorkville或依顿中心(Eaton Center)找到各式国际名品,喜欢文化艺术的人,可以在这“北方好莱坞”裡,尽情享受电影及戏剧表演的洗礼;在这些现代的外表下,多伦多其实仍保有多元文化的传统面貌,在这个由英国人、义大利人、中国人及希腊人所组成的城市裡,不同的文化学会彼此尊重,市区裡有着特色鲜明的各国聚落。    toronto may be the most afforset city in the world, the amount of tree is ten time larger than the population.
the longest street in the world, yound street, is in this city.
    toronto can absolutely satisfy you about your imagination of a perfect city.
people who like shoping can find many different style products thaht are famous
in the world in
yorkville and eaton center. people who like art can enjoy movies and opera in toronto, which is called the northen hollywood.
toronto is a city with multiple culture.
inside this city with different population such as english, italian, chinese and greek,different culture respect each other and form different character and feature regions.  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  感觉问题比较多  第一段中文只有一句话,翻译后变成了两句,而且分句间无连词.  其总长超过1900公里
没翻译  
  LZ要听实话还是好话?
  实话,应该怎样改?
  Where is 多伦弘?
  &Young Street& should be &Yonge Street&.
  杨街(Young Street),其总长超过1900公里   Really? Is there a street in this world(not in another world) as long as 1900 km? Are you all right, Mr. Garfield Cat? What‘s the date today? Is it April 20th or April 5th(the Fools Day)?  
  &afforset&: afforest
  You can‘t say &amount of tree&.
  It looks like the job is done by a machine.
  我自己写的,不是机器的
  我的发财梦!!  我原是一名学生,现在是一家网络公司的高级代理,可我的每月收入却有3000多元,并且正以每月增加1000的速度递增,而我的工作只是每天上上网,发发帖子。也许你不相信,刚开始我的心情跟大多数人一样,看见我的同学加而不为心动,继续打我的网络游戏打发课余时间,直到我同学第一次收到公司汇来的人民币时,我才相信了这一切。  
这家公司的工资制度与众不同,通过我的努力,我做了半年多,工资就超过了我的几个同学。若是你现在正苦于找不到发财之路或是想找一份兼职,赶快加入吧,适合对象:在校大学生、办公室职员、网吧工作者、自由职业者、下岗待业人员等。  详情请登陆我的代理网站:/?id=wzborange1  联系QQ:
  注:注册的临时代理一定加QQ联系  
  Toronto should be one of the most afforset cities in the world.The number of tree is ten times larger than the population  of the city.and the Young Street---the longest street in the world,over 1900 kilometre,is in this garden city.  In my opinion,Toronto completely satisfy your imagination of a perfect city...........
  &the Young Street&should be &Yonge Street&. &1900 kilometre& should be &1900 kilometres&.  Actually,Yonge Street is not the longest street in the world. It‘s not as long as 1900 kilometres. It is only about 30 kilometres long.
  I agree with you.I admit my mistakes.
  YONGE ST.    Running right through the heart of the city, Yonge St. is central to downtown Toronto activity. Yonge St. offers many lively attractions, including the Eaton Centre, the CN Tower and the new Dundas Square, a unique urban entertainment and event hub.     

Yonge St. is the longest street in Canada but not in the world.
  wouldwolf:  
do you think 5th of April is Fool‘s day?   
Apparently, 1st of April instead of 5th of Apr.. am i right?  
Garfield Cat, it is something of chinglish when it comes to your translation in my viewpoint such as:  
&toronto can absolutely satisfy you about your imagination of a perfect city.&  
can be written as:  
&toronto is a perfect city where can satisfy you imaginaion absolutely.&  
am i right? any comments are welcome!
  &toronto is a perfect city where can satisfy you imaginaion absolutely.&  Grammar mistake: There is no subject in the clause &where can satisfy you imaginaation.&   Let me change the sentence as follows:    Toronto is a perfect city where your imagination can be satisfied absolutely.    Or:    Toronto is a perfect city which can satisfy your imagination absolutely.
  Thanksboy,    You are right.I‘ve just asked my neighbour.He said April 1 is the Fool‘s Day.
  还有其他地方错吗?
  绿化好想翻译的不正确,afforest是动词,能把它放在most后面的吗?
  very weird  totally strange.....    some ‘can‘ could be ‘could‘    satisfy you about your imagination of a perfect city. ?    people who like shoping can find many different style products thaht are famous in the world ?     people who like art ?     toronto is a city with multiple culture.?     inside this city ?    different population ?    such as english, italian, chinese and greek,different      different character and feature regions.?      
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
“你问我问题,我来回答,看我说得对不对?”翻译成英语怎么说?
You ask me some questions and I answer them,then, see if what I have said is right or not.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!我打算用英语说:澳大利亚人口少于中国人口怎么说。帮我看看下面的说法对不对,谢谢_百度知道
我打算用英语说:澳大利亚人口少于中国人口怎么说。帮我看看下面的说法对不对,谢谢
我的写法是 There are fewer people in Australia than in China.大家一定帮我看看这个说法对不对?如果错误怎么改正,谢谢大家。
提问者采纳
可以算对 ,但不准确
不准确是什么地方,可以帮我具体指出来嘛朋友?谢谢
1)people2)fewer
那fewer改成什么呢?less?;people改成population?如果说我非要用there be的结构
人口可以改为 Demographic of Audtralia 少于 最佳是 less thanThere are less imhabitants in Australia than China
那fewer的话可以用在形容可数名词上面嘛?
对,只能可数
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
The pupulation of Australia is less than that of China.
这个有点高深
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐