never make someone a priority platinumwhen all you are to them is an option

Today is officially two years since my breast cancer diagnosis. Two surgeries, 18 rounds of chemo, new boobs, a bald head and lots of emotions. These two years have been filled with triumphs and disappointments. Laughter and tears. I was able to learn and I also was able to teach. I made it thru. I am on the other side. I have felt love from surprising places
and felt losses from places I would have never expected. I have been blessed with a second chance to embrace my life to the fullest. Thank you GOD. Today I celebrate ME, myself and I !! I celebrate the body that is strong regardless of all the changes it experienced. I celebrate the spirit that kept saying “you can do it and do it with style”. I celebrate my son who was my angel, my nurse, and my purpose. I celebrate my family and friends that showed me unconditional love and support. I celebrate my doctors for their knowledge and great care. Today for the first time, I celebrate my breasts because…I CAN.
You don’t see how time flies until you look back. I felt every second of the last two years and I am happy to say it’s just another chapter in the book of my life. Turning the page. Let the adventures continue…
for the pictures and Olivia Fischa for the beauty…
“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DO NOT JUST HAPPEN.”― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
love myself. I would say this is what this program is about.
This is a 12 step program towards healthy living and thinking. Wellness that is aimed at a woman’s heart and spirit.
We women get so caught up in all the things we must take care of that we often forget to take care of ourselves. We forget to stop and smell the roses. This program really helps a woman to take a moment to get in touch with herself.
I became part of the
program at the beginning of my chemo. At a time when there was so much chaos. The VowTo program really helped me focus and quiet my mind with positive thoughts and concepts. I loved gifts I recieved that corresponded with each lesson. I see my gifts from the program and they remind me of the simple things in life of the many lessons I have learned.
The online lessons from the podcasts(which were short and enlightening) really changed my thinking and helped my positivity. It is spoken word of healing and balance for the soul.
I would recommend this program to every woman who is looking to take a moment for self. The VowTo program is like exercise for not just the mind but the spirit too…
About VowTo
VowTo is a wellness company for women with offices based in Miami, Florida and Denver, Colorado, with a global network of key collaborators in Boulder, Austin, Los Angeles, Ft Lauderdale, New York, Kathmandu and Buenos Aires. VowTo is committed to improving the lives of women by utilizing women-owned businesses wherever possible, and employing women from Lotus House Women’s Shelter, a Miami-based non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of homeless women, youth and children.
For more information about VowTo, visit , call
or email .
Poet, civil rights activist, dancer, film producer, playwright, television producer, film director, author, actress,
professor and inspiration.
“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet.”
“Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.”
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”
“I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being.”
“People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.”
“Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.”
“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.”
“If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”
“The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.”
“To those who have given up on love, I say, ‘Trust life a little bit.'”
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
“The question is not how to survive, but how to thrive with passion, compassion, humor and style.”
“When people show you who they are, believe them.”
“I’ve learned that making a living is not the same as making a life.”
“I do not trust people that don’t love themselves and yet tell me,”I love you.”
There is an African saying
which is: Be careful when a naked man offers you a shirt.”
“Just like moons and like suns, with the certainty of tides, just like hopes springing high, still I’ll rise.”
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.”
“This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before.”
“Have enough courage to love”
“But still, like air, she rises. Yes Ma’am. Rise. Rise. Rise.”
I have been a Nintendo enthusiast since 2006. I am an avid gamer. I get some of the latest games and technology from Nintendo. I was a guest at Nintendo Headquarters in Seattle to launch the new 3DS. I had three full days of VIP treatment(my own hotel room and bed) with no responsibilities other than fun.
I am part of a program that shows that these games are not just for kids.
It is entire family fun from word games, to fitness and wellness games and great interactive games as well. On April 5
Nintendo hosted a party for me at my house to promote the new WiiU. I invited my friends for some grown up gaming. We played Ninetendoland, Super Mario Bros U,
and Sing it. It was great fun watching everyone get into the competitive spirit.
The new WiiU has so many new features its a game console with
Netflix, Hulu, AmazonPrime, internet, and much much more. It is one stop to internetTV. Thank you for everything Nintendo!
The games I lovc for the DS and 3DS are Scribblenauts, Marioland, NY Times Crosswords, Scrabble . The 3DS series is great for travel its compact and easy
to take anywhere.
The games I love for the WiiU are MarioKart 8, Mario Party, LegoCity and Zumba World Party(really works ups sweat).
Sing Party
Nintendo Headquarters Seattle,WA
3DS and 3DSXL
16 months…
I have SURVIVED. I have lived to tell the tale. The tale of my triumphs and disappointments. I have had many sleepless nights, sadness, fear, and anxiety. I have also had joy, laughter, and love.
I have been faced with LIFE; no escape from the reality of my mortality, that in your face the clock is ticking reality. I have been given a second chance. A chance to LIVE. So I will LIVE.
I want to thank each and every person that has made a difference in this time. 16 months of not being myself, the myself that has been forced to grow and change… EVOLVE.
The myself
still surrounded by love, hope and gratitude for everyone. I thank each and everyone who cared enough to share themselves with me. I thank every thought, every moment someone shared my journey at my side(in person or in spirit).
This tremendous love has helped lift me higher and help me understand the true value of family and friends. I pray that I can give what I have received. Thank you all and I love you. Thank you for loving me!
16 Months? Now what? The future has never seemed brighter because I have one. I hope to inspire others to LIVE and to love to the fullest because the time is now.
Every moment is yours until the last one so until then LIVE.
I will follow my dreams with reckless abandon and I will live in gratitude forever.
Have you ever had a moment where you just had to “Drop it Like its Hot”?
However your jeans said “NOT“!
Well there is nothing worse than losing your favorite pair of jeans to a rip or tear.
Especially because designer jeans these days are quite expensive. It is also so hard to find the exact pair that just fit perfectly like they were made just for you.
Well there is a solution! this service lets you send in your ripped or torn jeans and they will fix them almost as good as new. Its not free but it still works out a lot cheaper than a new pair or days and days looking for that perfect fit.
and app makes it easy to save in store and online. It has coupons from 1,000’s of places. You even get alerts when your passing by a store or mall with discounts
and coupons available. I have saved money at checkout time and time again with this app. Before I open my wallet I always check my app. It maybe annoying for the person behind me in line, but they can wait.
After all a penny saved is a penny earned.
website and app are the best way to research and get the most bang for your buck. It is a comparison shopping app and website. It not only tells you the best prices and places you can find your products online but also around you in store.
You can scan barcodes, lets you know who has coupons and shipping deals and allows you to store your finds and share them. You can also use it to have stores “price match” which has saved me lots!!! This website and app can find you everything from Nars lipstick to a lawn mower. It allows you to get the best price from the best place.
Did you know that humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.
Laughter Therapy
We change physiologically when we laugh. We stretch muscles throughout our face and body, our pulse and blood pressure go up, and we breathe faster, sending more oxygen to our tissues.
Blood flow. Research studies found that the effects on blood vessels when people were shown either comedies or dramas. After the screening, the blood vessels of the group who watched the comedy behaved normally — expanding and contracting easily. But the blood vessels in people who watched the drama tended to tense up, restricting blood flow.
Immune response. Increased stress is associated with decreased immune system response. Some studies have shown that the ability to use humor may raise the level of infection-fighting antibodies in the body and boost the levels of immune cells, as well.
Blood sugar levels. One study of 19 people with diabetes looked at the effects of laughter on blood sugar levels. After eating, the group attended a tedious lecture. On the next day, the group ate the same meal and then watched a comedy. After the comedy, the group had lower blood sugar levels than they did after the lecture.
Relaxation and sleep. The focus on the benefits of laughter studies have found that a diet of comedies, help you feel better.
Just ten minutes of laughter can help two hours of pain-free sleep
Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.
Charlie Chaplin
Special thanks to Kings Crown Photography
Hi, My name is Sagine
Hi, My name is Sagine
I hope this blog will have you inspired, informed, and can give something to hold dear inside yourself.Sina Visitor SystemSina Visitor System

我要回帖

更多关于 boot priority 的文章

随机推荐