出门在外也不愁用酷狗搜索歌曲&金在中手机&列表里有一首《金在中的手机铃声》大小0.94MB 请问原曲叫什么_百度知道
用酷狗搜索歌曲&金在中手机&列表里有一首《金在中的手机铃声》大小0.94MB 请问原曲叫什么
谢谢了。英文歌.。.各位音乐达人帮帮忙
为您推荐:
手机铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁经典的Nokia Tune(原曲为Grans Vals)翻弹 25秒铃声版_土豆_高清视频在线观看最牛铃声网 最完美震撼的来电铃声的原曲是什么_百度知道
最牛铃声网 最完美震撼的来电铃声的原曲是什么
最牛铃声网 最完美震撼的来电铃声的原曲是:sadeness(part 1)歌曲链接:歌名:sadeness(part 1)歌手:Enigma所属专辑:Love Sensuality Devotion: The Greatest Hits发行时间:
歌词:Procedamus in paceIn nomine Christi, Amen (Let us go forth in peaceIn the name of Christ, So be it)Cum angelis et pueris,fideles inveniamur (We shall find the faithful in thecompany of angels and children)Attollite portas, principes, vestraset elevamini, portae aeternaleset introibit rex gloriaeQius est iste Rex glorie? (Lift up ye heads o ye glorious gates,and be ye lifted up ye everlasting doors,and the king of glory shall come in.Who is the king of glory?)Sade, dis-moi,Sade, donnes-moi (Sade tell meSade give me)Procedamus in paceIn nomine Christi, Amen (Shall we proceed in peaceIn the name of Christ, Amen)Sade, dis-moiQu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?le Bien par le Malla Vertu par le ViceSade, dis-moi, Pourquoi l'évangile do Mal?Quelle est ta religion, Où sont tes fidèles?Si tu es contre Dieu, tu es contre l'Homme (Sade tell mewhat is it that you seek?The rightness of wrongThe virtue of viceSade tell me why the Gospel of evil ?What is your religion? Where are your faith?If you are against God, you are against man)Sade dit moi pourquoi le sang pour le plaisir ?Le plaisir sans l'amour.N'why a t'il plus de sentiment dans le culte de l'homme ? (Sade tell me why blood for pleasure?Pleasure without love?Is there no longer any feeling in man's Faith?)Sade, es-tu diabolique ou divin? (Sade are you diabolical or divine?)Sade, dis-moiHosannaSade, donnes-moiHosannaSade, dis-moiHosannaSade, donnes-moiHosanna (Sade tell meHosannaSade give meHosannaSade tell meHosannaSade give meHosanna)In nomine Christi, Amen (In the name of Christ, Amen)(Jo)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
sadeness(part 1),
BY enigma希望采纳~~!
提问者评价
谢谢,就是这首歌
来电铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁