文件类型:rar 格式
下载次数:1141
资料来源:互联网
资料性质:免费资料
资料地址:
【2012全国卷II】⒏&That&evening,&___&I&will&tell&you&more&about&later,&I&ended&up&
working&very&late.
A.&that B.&which C.&what D.&when
【2012安徽】29.&Alot&of&language&learning,&&&&&&&&has&been&discovered,&is&happening&
in&the&first&year&of&life,&so&parents&should&talk&much&to&their&children&during&that&
A.&as&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&which&&&&&&&&&&D.&this
【2012重庆】29.&Sales&director&is&a&position&______communication&ability&is&just&as&important&as&sales&skills.
A.&which&&&B.&that&&&&&&C.&when&&&&D.&where
【2012北京】26.&When&deeply&absorbed&in&work,&______&he&often&was,he&would&
forget&all&about&eating&or&sleeping.
A.&that&&&&&&&&& B.&which&&&&&&& C.&where&&&&&& D.&when&
【2012福建】23.&The&air&quality&in&the&city,&_____&is&shown&in&the&report,&has&improved&over&the&past&two&months.
A.&that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&what
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷软件下载本站资料。如果您发现该软件不能下载,请在线挑错,谢谢!未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来自本站,谢谢您的支持!
订阅每日学英语:2014年高考英语定语从句类单选试题汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年高考英语定语从句类单选试题汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年高考英语定语从句类单选试题汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
A15 定语从句&&&& 22. A15[;安徽卷]& The exact year________Anglela and her family spent together in China was 2008.A.when& B.whereC.why& D.which22.D 考查定语从句的关系词。本题先行词为year,在定语从句中作及物动词spent的宾语,因此选用关系代词which。 26.A15[;北京卷] I borrowed the book Sherlock Holmes from the library last week,________my classmates recommended to me.A .who& B.whichC.when& D.where26.B 考查定语从句。根据题干信息,定语从句的先行词为book,定语从句中缺乏宾语,加之逗号后为非限制性定语从句,所以本题选B。31.A15[;福建卷] Students should involve themselves in community activities& ________& they can gain experience for growth. A.who&&&& B.when&& C.which& D.where31.D  考查定语从句。句意:学生应该使他们自己参与到团体活动中来,在这些活动中他们可以获得成长经验。根据句意可知,所填词引导定语从句,先行词是activities,并且从句中的主谓宾成分是齐全的,且不需要表示时间,故选择D项。31. A15[;湖南卷] I am looking forward to the day ________ my daughter can read this book and know my feelings for her.A. as& B. whyC. when&& D. where 31.& C 考查定语从句。 句意:我一直期待着我的女儿能读懂这本书,能明白我对她的感情的那一天。关系副词when引导定语从句,修饰先行词day,在从句中作时间状语。22.A15[;江苏卷] The book has helped me greatly in my daily communication, especially at work&& ________ a good impression is a must.A.which& B.whenC.as& D.where22.D 考查定语从句。句意:这本书在我的日常交流方面给予了我很大帮助,尤其是在必须给别人留下一个好印象的工作中。分析句子结构可知,先行词为抽象名词work,定语从句中缺少地点状语,故用w here引导。28. A15[;江西卷] Among the many dangers ________ sailors have to face, probably the greatest of all is fog.A. which&& B. what& C. where&& D. when 28.A 考查定语从句。句意:在水手们必须面对的许多危险中,也许最大的是雾。此题易误选C项,原因是没有分析清楚从句的句子成分。which在此引导定语从句,修饰先行词dangers,同时在从句中作face的宾语。10.A15[;山东卷] A company ________profits& from home markets are dec lining may seek opportunities abroad.& A.which&&&&& B.whose&&& C.who&&&&& D.why 10.B 考查定语从句。句意:一个来自国内市场的利润在下降的公司可能会寻找国外机会。a company是先行词,其后是定语从句,定语从句的主语是profits,缺少定语,故选B。13. A15[;陕西卷] Please send us all the information ________ you have about the candidate for the position.A. that&&& B. which C. as&&& D. what 13.A 考查定语从句。先行词是information,指物,关系词在从句中作及物动词have的宾语,且先行词用不定代词all修饰,关系词只能用that,故选A。4.A15[;四川卷] Until now, we have raised 50,000 pounds for the poo r children, ________ is quite unexpected.A.that& B.whichC.who& D.it4.B 考查定语从句。此处which指代整个主句内容引导非限制性定语从句,which在定语从句中作主语。句意:到现在为止,我们已经为那些贫穷的孩子们筹集到了50 000英镑,这是完全没有预料到的。12. A15[;天津卷] English is a language shared by several diverse cultures, ________ uses it& differently.A. all of which&& B. each of whichC. all of them& D. each of them12. B 考查定语从句和主谓一致。句意:英语是一种被好几种不同文化共同使用的语言,每一种文化使用它时都是不同的。首先A 项和C项中的all暗示空格后用use,故排除A、C;根据空格后的uses使用的是一般现在时,可知空格处需用单数名词或代词,可选B、D;再根据uses是谓语动词,可知空格处是主语,只有each of which能作主语,并构成了定语从句。5.A15[;浙江卷] I didn't become a serious climber until the fifth grade,________ I went up to rescue a kite that was stuck in the branches of a tree.A.wh en& B.where& C.which& D.why5.A 考查定语从句。句意:我直到五年级才成为一个真正的攀登者,那一年我爬上了树枝去够一只被卡的风筝。该句中的先行词是the fifth grade,此处先行词在定语从句中作时间状语,应该用关系副词when。故选A 项。定语从句的关键是:在主句中找出先行词,然后把先行词“代入”从句中,判断其在从句中的“地位”和“作用”。如果作主语和宾语,用关系代词who, whom, tha t和which;如果作状语,则用 when, where, why等。9. A15[;重庆卷] We'll reach the sales targets in a month ________ we set at the beginning& of the year.A. which&& B. whereC. when& D. what9.A 考查定语从句的用法。此处先行词targets被in a month所扰,考生容易错把mon th当成 先行词而误选C。targets在定语从句中作set的宾语,所以关系词应用which或that。故选A。 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2016年中考英语单项选择汇编:宾语从句、定语从句_文库下载
1亿文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 2016年中考英语单项选择汇编:宾语从句、定语从句
2016年中考英语单项选择汇编:宾语从句、定语从句
2016年中考英语单项选择题之
宾语从句、定语从句类考题
一、宾语从句
1. 重庆A 卷---Do you know ________?
---Let me see. I remember it was on March 18th.
A. why did they move here
B. why they moved here D. when they moved here
C. when did they move here
2. 山东烟台 ---Do you know _______ ?
---Perhaps tomorrow, but I’m not sure.
A. how we’ll go to the museum
B. which place we’ll visit next Sunday
C. when we’ll travel to Disney Land
D. why he won’t come here
3. 四川自贡 ----How about buying an iphone 6s for your birthday ?
----Oh, it’s maybe too expensive, Dad. Do you know ______ ?
A. how much it costs
B. how much does it cost
C. how much it cost
4. 四川成都-----Could you tell me _______ ?
-----My life is not what it used to be .
A.what you think of yourself
B.how you like your present life
C.what your life is like after you became famous
5. 山东临沂
----Excuse me, do you know _____yesterday ?
---Sure. It closed at 6:00 p.m.yesterday.
A.when the bookstore closes
B.when does the bookstore close
C.when the bookstore closed
D.when did the bookstore close
6. 福建福州----Mr. Black, could you tell me_____?
-----At 10:00tomorrow morning.
A.where we’ll go hiking.
B.when we’ll have a meeting
C.whether you will come to may birthday party
7. 湖南株洲 Do you know when ______today.
A.is the bookstore closed
B.does the bookstore close
C.the bookstore closes
8. 四川宜宾 We must remember ______.
A.what our teacher said
B.what did our teacher say
C.what has our teacher said
9. 江苏南京 ---Are you going camping this after ?
---A typhoon is coming. I’m not sure _____the road to the mountain will be closed.
10. 湖南衡阳My neighbor asked me _____ I heard the big noise last night or not .
11. 天津 ----Could you tell me _____ you’ll go to Paris?
----Next month.
12. 山东菏泽----Excuse me, but could you please tell me ______ ?
Word文档免费下载:(下载1-9页,共9页)
【中考复习方案】2016版中考英语 语法互动(十三)宾语从句和定语从句课件 外研版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。语法互动(十三) 宾语从句和定语从句 语法互动(十三)┃ ......全国各地市2013年中考英语试卷分类解析汇编 单项选择 定语从句_中考_初中教育_教育... laugh 2 【答案】B 【解析】本题考查宾语从句的用法,宾语从句要用......定语从句中考题汇编_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2011-...(三年经典) 全国各地中考英语试题精选:定语...C. is D. 答案:C 【解析】考查宾语从句的用法......2016年中考英语第二轮复习专项训练学案(单项选择 连词、并列句和复合句)_英语_...的句子叫复合句, 初中英语涉及的复合句主要有 宾语从句、状语从句和定语从句。 ......(近5年高考真题汇编)山东省2015届高考英语专题训练 表语从句+宾语从句+定语从句_高考_高中教育_教育专区。(近5年高考真题汇编)山东省2015届高考英语专题训练 状语从......2016中考英语专项复习定语从句_初三英语_英语_初中...中考复习定语从句专项练习单项选择 1.I’ll never ...上文中先行词 volunteers 为下文宾语从句中的逻辑......2013 年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编: 单项选择宾语从句【2013 浙江宁波】...1. and 【答案】D 【解析】考查宾语从句引导词以及定语从句连接词的......2013年中考英语单项选择之定语从句试题汇编_中考_初中教育_教育专区。1. 定语...(whom/that 在从句中作 宾语) 2) whose 用来指人或物,(只用作定语, 若指......2016聚焦中考英语(河南)考点聚焦课件 考点跟踪突破...且均在单项选择的 最后一题中考查, 主要考查引导词...(5)由what引导的宾语从句可转化为定语从句。如: ......分类汇编; 宾语从句-定语从句_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2015江苏中考13地市-试卷分类汇编 中考英语试卷分类汇编:考点 宾语从句 ,定语从句 先学后教,当堂训练 自主......扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
高一英语 定语从句 单项选择1.Those___not only learn from books but also through practice will succeed.A which B who C that D who learn2.Anyone___ this opinion may speak out.A works B is working C are working D has been working3.can you lend me the novel___the other day.A that you talked B you talked about it C which you talked with D you talked about4.the matter___you were arguing about last night has been settled.A that B what C why D for which5.they talked for about an hour of things and persons___they remembered in the school.A which B that C who D whom6.who___has common sense will do such a thing?A which B who C whom D that.7 All the apples ___fell down were eaten by the pigs.A that B those C which D what8.i'll tell you___he told me last week.A al
which B ALL what C that all D all9.There is no difficulty___can't be overcome in the world.A that B which C who D what.10.This is the last time___i shall come here to help you.A that B wich C when D what.11.He is the only one of the three___got the new idea.A who have B whom have C who has D who had.
是你最清醒x僛
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.Those_B who__not only learn from books but also through practice will succeed.A which B who C that D who learn2.Anyone_B is working __ this opinion may speak out.A works C are working D has been working3.can you lend me the novel__D you talked about_the other day.A that you talked B you talked about it C which you talked with D you talked about4.the matter_A that __you were arguing about last night has been settled.A that B what C why D for which5.they talked for about an hour of things and persons__B that _they remembered in the school.A which B that C who D whom6.who_D that.__has common sense will do such a thing?A which B who C whom D that.7 All the apples _A that__fell down were eaten by the pigs.B those C which D what8.i'll tell you__ D all_he told me last week.A al which B ALL what C that all9.There is no difficulty__A that_can't be overcome in the world.A that B which C who D what.10.This is the last time_A that __i shall come here to help you.A that B wich C when D what.11.He is the only one of the three_ C who has__got the new idea.A who have B whom have D who had.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语定语从句讲解 的文章

随机推荐